Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Mens Dating Expenses/Dating Experiences.
 specialk1962
Msg: 138 (view)

Mens Dating Expenses/Dating Experiences.
Posted: 2/26/2012 6:50:08 PM
I guy in a club offered to buy me a drink after a couple of dances. I said sure and thanks. I ordered what I had been drinking all night. He went to the bar and come back with the drink. It looked like my usual but tasted awful. I told him the bartender gave him the wrong thing. He told me it was the right thing. He ordered me a different drink because my usual was too expensive. I did not drink it, he did. I even danced with him one more time. But I think he showed a lack of class. He should either not have offered or told me up front that it was not within his budget. I would have bought my own drink. As I ended up doing anyway. Thoughts?
 specialk1962
Msg: 79 (view)

How is sex with an older man?
Posted: 3/13/2010 1:33:37 PM
Younger men have more stamina but older men have more finesse. It depends on what you are looking for.
 specialk1962
Msg: 18 (view)

When should it be ok to talk sexual?
Posted: 3/13/2010 1:31:23 PM
It is ok to talk sex if you are 2 consenting adults.
 specialk1962
Msg: 92 (view)

rejected by your own race/culture
Posted: 12/25/2008 2:08:43 PM
Wow! Unfortunately, this is all too familiar. I am biracial (Black and Caucasian). I consider myself black because that is what I see in the mirror, my kinky hair, wide nose, thick lips, high cheekbones, and dark skin. I have been discriminated against more by people who look like me than by any other group of people. I am always too black (complexion) or too white. I talk white or act like a white girl because I like the beach, skiing, foreign food and films. Basically I want to experience all that life has to offer and will not let the color of my skin limit my options.

Any person who writes off another person simply because of their appearance, is ignorant. Ignore Black women who say they do not date Black men. It is a form of self hatred. It is obvious that there is Black blood running through their veins somewhere. When we as a people learn to love ourselves, we can embrace diversity and learn to appreciate and learn from others who are not like us.

Peace and blessings.

Show ALL Forums