Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Muslim in America
 chameleonf
Msg: 2935 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 7/27/2017 1:30:19 PM
To that^^^, I give you this: "Andrew Jackson was the seventh president of the United States, serving from 1829 to 1837. Jackson was a Presbyterian; his faith, like the rest of his personality, drew more from the growing American frontier than from the traditionally wealthy and powerful Episcopalian and Congregationalist churches. Jackson's religious devotion emerges clearly in personal correspondence, especially with his wife. [...]" https://berkleycenter.georgetown.edu/people/andrew-jackson
 chameleonf
Msg: 2933 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 7/27/2017 1:04:59 PM

You bring up another good point. The leftist trash here claims its religion that kills... but how many Native Americans died because of their Religion, and how many inner city blacks kill because of their religion?

There's a distinction between religion killing and those who hide behind the guise of religion to perpetrate their ill deeds. For instance, Native Americans died under the guise of religion as they were deemed to be heathens with the twist that, because they were deemed to be heathens, it gave the pious a right to what wasn't theirs and a right to kill to obtain it.

African Americans (per constant inner city examples given here) and Native Americans both are still struggling due to the ramifications and hold-over of the actions in American history where atrocities were perpetrated while the perpetrators were hiding behind the guise of religion.

By definition, heathen means: "a person who does not belong to a widely held religion (especially one who is not a Christian, Jew, or Muslim) as regarded by those who do". Although there is no tolerance by many of whatever religion for those who are not of their faith, they use it as an excuse to carry out their greed filled annihilation of those they deem to be heathens - case in point, Islamic groups **stardizing and hiding behind the current day fundamentals of their religion. To a different degree, religious America (particularly far right Liberals) hide behind their Christianity as a means to absolve themselves of their bigoted and racist actions that are more often than not greed based. For instance, attempts made to withhold funding that would assist giving a leg up to blacks and Indians (and others) because "if we give to thooooose people among us (who we originally put in their situations they are still dealing with today), it means we won't have as much to lavish upon our pious greedy selves."

If you're an atheist and you pull the same crap, there's really nothing to hide behind to absolve yourself...you just happen to be an unreligious scumbag like religious scumbags.
 chameleonf
Msg: 2568 (view)

Trump remains president.
Posted: 7/27/2017 9:41:42 AM

EDIT.

Ah. I see that you caught your error.
Better watch that.

No, you are very error prone as consistently proven. I didn't edit my post - you simply missed reading it in your haste to think you had some kind of brilliant comeback...or you're simply being your usual disingenuous self when attempting to cover your backside. Either way - you're wrong once again, Derpy Dee.

vvvv I'm not angry that you're Derpy, Dee. I suspect you can't help it - you were likely born that way. Nice try also at attempting to infer I have an alias. I have no problem stating my points of view under one profile. Can you say the same?
 chameleonf
Msg: 2565 (view)

Trump remains president.
Posted: 7/27/2017 8:14:31 AM

You are so focused on me.

Er no, you are delusional in that regard (among others). People are only focused on the twisted thought processes you put forth which is in line with those who helped put your equally delusional Idiot-In-Chief in a position he has no business being. Being that we can't tell each and every one of them personally the error of their ways, you are simply a proxy. As with the others, we do understand it's largely an exercise in futility, however, it does serve as a reminder of the twisted whom we live amongst and to thwart them at the polls, rather than being apathetic - whichever country one lives in.
 chameleonf
Msg: 2540 (view)

tRump breaks another campaign promise
Posted: 7/26/2017 10:12:16 AM

In a period of less than 26 hours — from 6:31 p.m. on July 24 to 8:09 p.m. on July 25 — President Trump made two fired-up speeches, held a news conference and tweeted with abandon, leaving a trail of misinformation in his wake. Here’s a roundup of his suspect claims.

...and yet, he's the most presidential president, other than Lincoln (it's true, cuz he said so, believe me). It's sad when you think of all the people who have been "certified" by a medical team of three for much less bizarre behaviour and yet this fvcktard is given free rein at this point to run an entire country. Sadder still that he has defenders who would poke their own eyes out if he said to because it will give them 20/20 vision. This must have been what it was like when Neanderthals started to decline to the point of distinction - one last hurrah before they were replaced by humans with the capacity to rationalize.
 chameleonf
Msg: 2536 (view)

tRump breaks another campaign promise
Posted: 7/26/2017 9:25:59 AM

They can just entertain the troops in a USO show or something.
= P.O.S. comment
With 2,450 openly transgender individuals already serving in active duty and another 1,510 in the selected reserve, they're already proving they're covering your a$$ while you sit back on your bigoted throne of safety.
 chameleonf
Msg: 2520 (view)

What good things has Trump accomplished?
Posted: 7/25/2017 2:53:21 PM
...and so it's starting to snowball. On top of the hot mike comments, now because of all of Trump's most recent tweets and public comments regarding Sessions in particular, Republican members have openly been heard to comment that they need to have buttons produced that say, "I'm With Sleazy". As previously stated, GOP cracks are definitely starting to form in a much more open manner than before. It would seem that Trump is being publicly shamed by his own party members for publicly shaming Sessions. Hopefully Sessions will stick it out for as long as he can - the longer it takes, the more info Mueller and McCabe will be gathering, the more cracks in the GOP, the more likelihood of leaks and/or subpoenas.

It's laughable that the MSM is blamed for what Trump tweets and says. The only blame the MSM has is in having the ability to broadcast same for all to see/hear - he opens his mouth and derp flies out. If Trump has led a life of struggling to be liked by people he sees as his peers, it's easy to see that he's the author of his own misfortune - he seeks class and has none - all his money hasn't made it so. That he has die hard followers is simply a matter of water seeking it's own level.
 chameleonf
Msg: 2507 (view)

Comrade Trump is the Lying King
Posted: 7/25/2017 9:35:32 AM
Whether Sessions quits or is fired really makes no difference. Trump's actions to date of insisting on loyalty and then treating his most loyal in the backhanded ways he has so far, have caused cracks in the GOP. They are no longer afraid of him, whereas before they were uncertain whether or not to be afraid of him, and I believe are awaiting a ripe opportunity. The underhanded, undermining, juvenile things he has done to this point will have served to cause GOP collaboration behind the scenes to now undermine Trump, rather than heretofore strict party leader loyalty. It will make impeachment more a possibility than prior. Trump is turning into (always was really), a Nero - playing childish games while his country suffers. The diminishing of the U.S. as a world leader is being chipped away at with the speed of a pneumatic sledgehammer. He will be stopped before there is nothing left to destroy.
 chameleonf
Msg: 1379 (view)

Das ve donya president tRump
Posted: 7/24/2017 12:09:12 PM
The biggest threat from Russia (to Trump) could in part be (subject to accuracy, of course): http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/jared-kushner-sealed-real-estate-deal-with-oligarchs-firm-cited-in-money-laundering-case/ar-AAoKQfZ?li=AAggNb9&ocid=u143dhp

I can see Russia starting to leak all kinds of tidbits a la Clinton Emails if Trump doesn't soon start to lift sanctions/fulfill "favours". Quite the seeming potential for the Trump clan to be bribed as the onion layers keep coming away for individuals who kept so vehemently stating they had no Russian ties.
 chameleonf
Msg: 524 (view)

are the rats leaving a sinking ship?
Posted: 7/23/2017 12:04:19 PM
Well, L2L, what do you expect from those you drank and continue to drink the coolaid? They have now progressed to "not eating sprinkles": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9Y69p1Lx48 along with Trump, his team of bandits and the GOP who continue to serve the interests of their party and their positions over the well-being of the American citizens. The apologists who insist there is "no scandal" and keep attempting to sweep Trump crap under the rug are like alcoholics who can't crawl out from beneath their illness until they first face the fact they are sick. Bad enough that their sickness affects themselves but like an alcoholic, their willful inability to acknowledge their illness also affects those around them. I'm not saying Trump is like Hitler (he's too stupid), but the phenomena of Trump disciples/apologists is much the same as during that regime. Sick and wrong!
 chameleonf
Msg: 2175 (view)

Posted: 7/11/2017 1:18:07 PM
Hmmmm...could it be that Putin is now toying with Trump, leaking this info drip by drip, kinda like waking up to a horse head in bed? If so, hope he turns the drips to a full flow with something that will get the Idiot-in-Chief and his equally bumbling family out of the news every single day.
 chameleonf
Msg: 1103 (view)

Comrade Trump is the Lying King
Posted: 6/28/2017 2:56:14 PM

"the Russia thing just a big nothing burger"-----Van Jones

...and so? He's a political commentator on CNN, just like Kayleigh McEnany (s.b. Mc A'Ninny). They have diametrically opposed opinions most times. Neither are supplying facts when spouting OPINIONS. See, for those of you who don't know the difference, here's the definition of both:

o·pin·ion
/əˈpinyən/
noun
noun: opinion; plural noun: opinions
a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

fact
/fakt/
noun
noun: fact; plural noun: facts
a thing that is indisputably the case.

Re your Russia fiasco, actual facts will eventually come out, good, bad or indifferent.

This is also a fact about many people and their opinions: It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt. Lincoln must have had a premonition about Trump...
 chameleonf
Msg: 370 (view)

The Democratic Leader
Posted: 6/28/2017 1:01:59 PM
There's no doubt that the old needs to be replaced with the new (young). If Democrats want to make an impact going forward instead of using the same old war horses, they'd likely get more spark going with people like Joe Kennedy III: https://www.boston.com/news/politics/2017/05/09/rep-joe-kennedy-iii-is-achieving-facebook-gold-with-his-house-floor-speeches
 chameleonf
Msg: 1895 (view)

What good things has tRump accomplished?
Posted: 6/22/2017 2:49:48 PM

Wednesday, the administration announced that Thursday's* press briefing by Sarah Huckabee Sanders would be one such no-video affair...

lol...does this mean that Trump thinks the no answer answers to questions are more of an answer if there's no visible face the no answer answer is coming from? Answer me that!
 chameleonf
Msg: 1891 (view)

What good things has tRump accomplished?
Posted: 6/22/2017 12:58:44 PM

“I think he was in his way instinctively trying to rattle Comey,” Gingrich said. “He's not a professional politician. He doesn't come back and think about Nixon and Watergate. His instinct is: 'I'll outbluff you.'”

His whole presidency is a bluff...the only people he's OUTbluffing are his followers, as he continues to do at his "make me feel better" rallies.
 chameleonf
Msg: 214 (view)

The Democratic Leader
Posted: 6/21/2017 10:49:23 AM
I would imagine many factors went into the results of the Georgia vote. One must also take into consideration that the republican point spread is far narrower than it has been in the past, so there's room for worry yet, particularly when talking about a historically republican area.

With respect to focusing on education level and voting, what isn't factored in is book smarts v. common sense...two very different things, with no ability to analyze in the same manner as statistics of educational levels. Results often do, such as Trump becoming POTUS, show that one may or may not be book smart but, either way, there are severe numbers lacking sorely in common sense.
 chameleonf
Msg: 209 (view)

The Democratic Leader
Posted: 6/21/2017 9:14:36 AM
How about people start making smart decisions based on actual policies (not airy fairy stuff like "I are gunna make 'Merica great again" with nothing to back it up even when elected) instead of voting based on what party is picked in a "my dad is stronger than your dad" sort of way. Seems the majority of people in the States base their decisions on party rather than sound ideas and proven experience backing up any campaign rhetoric. You seem to be more focused on a team winning at the cost of sound governing with the ultimate result that your citizens are the biggest loser, never mind which party is. Your country's going down the drain but you're still focused on the wrong things. Rah rah siss boom bah - how's that working for ya?
 chameleonf
Msg: 196 (view)

The Democratic Leader
Posted: 6/20/2017 8:06:07 PM
New parties need to rise up and put both the Dems and Repubs out of commission. They're both old, stale throwbacks.
 chameleonf
Msg: 1878 (view)

Posted: 6/20/2017 2:11:26 PM

we DID build the Panama Canal.... so how was Trump wrong again

Well, he wasn't wrong (he was probably just told before the meeting about how it was first built before his off the cuff comment, thinking he'd sound all "knowledgeable" 'n' stuff), but it's kind of a slap in the face considering how much has been done with the Canal since control of it was transferred to Panama 18 years ago (Trump probably hasn't been told about it yet). That's probably why the comment by Juan Carlos Varela of "Yeah, about 100 years ago."
 chameleonf
Msg: 2486 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 6/20/2017 11:30:26 AM

No one cares if someone is muslim. Otherwise, where would my sons get their hair cut or I get that great lamb lunch, etc., etc.

Apparently many do care if someone is Muslim and do believe there should be a ban, specifically Trump before he got his knuckles rapped re his "travel ban". As for your sons getting their hair cut or a lamb lunch...many believe that immigrants (legal, illegal, refugees), period, are taking jobs out from under good ol' American's. If those Muslims can cut hair and give you a great lamb lunch that you can't seem to get without them, perhaps it speaks to the lack of education, innovation and laziness of the home grown population that complains their jobs are being "stolen" by those bad ol' "feriners", Muslim or not.
 chameleonf
Msg: 102 (view)

North Korea - What Next
Posted: 6/20/2017 10:34:27 AM

Posted By: dragonbytes
Did people know North Korea is an atheist state where public religion is discouraged? Just an example of an atheist state.

Their leader IS their god, whom they follow with blind "faith".
 chameleonf
Msg: 2479 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 6/20/2017 10:22:55 AM

You see, normal people just don't give a damn if other people are religious. No skin off their noses. And normal people don't hold it against the Catholic religion itself that there are pedophiles serving as Priests.

Take this statement further re the thread topic: You see, normal people just don't give a damn if other people are Muslims/Islamic. No skin off their noses. And normal people don't hold it against the Islamic religion itself that there are terrorists committing terrorist acts who state, "We do our duty of fighting for the sake of the religion of Allah". Apparently there are a lot of abnormal people out there then, many on this board, because they, in fact, do hold it against the Islamic religion (Muslims). Having said that, it goes again to the fact that religion of any kind is hidden behind to either excuse or perform atrocious acts, regardless if people feel some form of need to believe that myth and legend is fact.
 chameleonf
Msg: 1870 (view)

Posted: 6/20/2017 8:19:42 AM

It sounds as if our Trumpski government is just about done talking to us altogether, yesterday’s press conference was closed to cameras and audio. Typical fascist tactic, control the press.

More a case of not being able to have a tape of the stupid crap that is being stated cuz it keeps coming back to bite Trump and his team in the arse. Easier for them to say, "I didn't say that, you scribbled it down wrong." Ya know, kinda like attempting to tamper with evidence gathering.
 chameleonf
Msg: 2994 (view)

Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 6/20/2017 7:54:28 AM

Trump and his lawyer keep forgetting that average people are literal.

While the average person takes statements as literal, because they were literally stated, Trump and his lawyer aren't pandering to the average individual, but those who fall below the scale of average - at least when it comes to interpretive communication skills (reading, listening and viewing). It's what got Trump this far (apart from voter apathy) - couldn't sway them with brilliance so baffled them with BS and they couldn't tell the difference because of said below average interpretive communication skills.
 chameleonf
Msg: 2435 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 6/19/2017 3:38:23 PM

see, D, that's why we let "Them" in. They aren't all terrorists.

pffft...she'll only respond with:
And now, for the soft sell
and the Imam would probably be faking it to pull the wool over everyone's eyes.
 chameleonf
Msg: 2963 (view)

Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Jears?
Posted: 6/19/2017 3:02:15 PM

They want to keep their seats, they aren't going to do anything to jeopardize them, even if it's in the best interest of the country.

Yes, you're right about the 25th. It was said tongue in cheek (mostly). As I've always said, the Republi-cants can definitely be blamed for the sad state of affairs the States, and by proxy the rest of the world is going through re anything Trump has a hand in, because they deliberately road on his coat tails rather than doing the right thing when they had the chance. It sure makes a person wonder if younger, fresher blood in politics (no matter the party), would be better to govern before they got so jaded and self-serving. There are a lot of brilliant young minds out there compared to the dimwitted old farts that have been there forever and keep screwing around with other people's lives in so many ways.
 chameleonf
Msg: 2960 (view)

Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Jears?
Posted: 6/19/2017 2:36:15 PM

I find it hard to believe that Trump is an expert in the history of presidents, and claims to know who is the best in history and who has been treated the worst in history-which is always him.

Especially since he can't remember what he says, himself, from day to day. I wonder how long before Congress will go before they attempt the 25th?
 chameleonf
Msg: 2430 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 6/19/2017 1:29:06 PM
re 2427: yup...Separation of church and state and no religious test applies to Federal and State office holders and employees not being discriminated against based on religious belief. It seems to handily exclude the same provision to those office holders and/or employees not being allowed to discriminate against citizens because of the religious beliefs held by the bigoted and racist office holders and employees. Gotta love the hypocrisy of religions...love thy neighbour, do unto others...blah blah blah and then do the opposite. Sanctimonious, pious pigs! Doesn't matter the religion.
 chameleonf
Msg: 1852 (view)

wow--its so bad for Trump even John sees the light!
Posted: 6/19/2017 9:54:58 AM
^^^ I definitely see "some" of that from listening to his speeches and words coming directly from his mouth, not what someone else interpreted. What I see more of, however, is that it's far easier for Trump and his inept administration to tear down Obama's policies than build any of his own. His own are largely seen as unfavourable by even his own party, or hiding rewrites from many of them before voting, or detrimental to incredible numbers of the people he's supposed to serving the best interests of.
 chameleonf
Msg: 2941 (view)

Posted: 6/18/2017 11:22:24 AM
Double post
 chameleonf
Msg: 2940 (view)

Posted: 6/18/2017 11:19:21 AM
@2936:. There's no more evidence of obstruction of justice you say, than there is of 3M illegal votes. Here's the funny thing about evidence...you can't gather it without an investigation, much like you can't convict or exonerate a suspect in a murder. I'd wager to say that a murder suspect is most grateful when a thorough investigation clears his name, even if he first was found worthy of investigation by association with the actual murderer. Re 3M illegal votes, was there even a thorough investigation to gather the evidence to support the claim? If not, why not. If so, what was the overwhelming evidence and who was charged?
 chameleonf
Msg: 2931 (view)

Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Tears?
Posted: 6/18/2017 6:49:57 AM

One would think that cham was actually an american posing as a canadian to whom trump had done something personally to be so full of hatred for the man.

There you go again with your myopic view of things. One doesn't have to be an American to understand the damage being done and potential for future damage by your exalted leader, not just within your borders but worldwide.

And not paid. (Neither am I).

Oh, I don't doubt you're not paid but it flew over your head that the way you're such an apologist for the nutbar you're placing yourself into the category of one that IS paid, such as a Kellyanne Conway. I'm not sure who's dumber than a doorknob, Trump or his diehard apologists. With you, not getting paid, you're leaving little room for doubt.

You people remind me of the teachers who punish the kid who defends himself from the bullies because you just don't like the kid anyway.

Yup, that's it. Just don't like Trump and I'm a big bad bully picking on the poor lil thing. The fact is, he's the one with the bully mentality and his followers and apologists remind me of the cartoon characters, Spike and Chester (look it up).

Just don't pretend that it is anything other than a political act of the losing party and Trump haters., seeking to find something, anything.

For me, it has nothing to do with political parties. I could care less what U.S. political party is in power, as long as the supposed leader of the free world is one that is sane, intelligent and has a better hold on promoting world stability, rather than creating and promoting the opposite. What you're willing to put up with within your own borders is on you.

I swear Trump followers and apologists think the honeywagon he's driving is actually filled with honey.
 chameleonf
Msg: 2925 (view)

Posted: 6/17/2017 8:24:06 AM

Yeah, cham, cops are known to make up stories about they received calls about a ""problem" or that they saw a gun on the scene or felt threatened. so good analogy.

...except cops in the field aren't the ones manning the 911 calls. We're talking about an investigation based on reports from many sources not a rogue single individual shooting from the hip, nor an insignificant number of individuals making false reports to simply get rid of a law abiding neighbour. You obviously don't understand the purpose of an investigative process, one that has so many checks and balances that requires irrefutable evidence to either impeach or convict. You also don't seem to nderstand that Trump is only being investigated at this point because he's self incriminating but is too stupid to realize it...which tends to put you in that same level of mental acuity. One would think you were a paid surrogate the way you spin.
 chameleonf
Msg: 365 (view)

Brexit
Posted: 6/17/2017 7:44:09 AM
^^^ more a case of actual vetting than a ban on a group as a whole or the opposite as in a total open door, non-vetting/no policy situation.
 chameleonf
Msg: 2397 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 6/17/2017 7:15:17 AM
Interesting link re the decline of religion in the western world. http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/usappblog/2016/09/05/religion-is-in-decline-in-the-west-and-america-is-no-exception. = slow evolutionary process
 chameleonf
Msg: 2919 (view)

Posted: 6/17/2017 6:40:07 AM
No, this is more like a case of a number of individuals phoning in reports of some idiot swerving all over the road, driving at breakneck speed down the wrong lane, while shouting incoherently out the window. Because of the number of reports, the cops are dispatched to investigate and then come to their own conclusions.
 chameleonf
Msg: 2391 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 6/16/2017 4:16:46 PM

If so, so what...if people are happier and healthier for that bliss?

yes, yes....like those happier healthier blissful people being oppressed, imprisoned, etc. the world over due to politics (greed) with their oppressors hiding behind religious beliefs (radical and not - think Pence in a relatively safe America and how his religion plays into his politics and how he would like to oppress the LBGTQ, women, etc., with others of his ilk).

It's pretty myopic to discount the rest of the world and base your assertions on 1st world countries. You certainly can't be trying to establish that individuals who believe in their own particular god are happier and healthier strictly by believing in their god while huddled together to pray or all alone while they and their children are being bludgeoned, shot, bombed, raped, tortured...need I go on. They may still believe even while suffering their own particular atrocities but their miracles aren't transpiring. When those miracles don't happen, then it's god's will, they've gone to a better place, they'll be reincarnated, you name it...and, if you don't believe, well, then the wonderful omnipotent god will have the unbelievers burn in hell, come back as a dung beetle, etc.

It's a fact (yes, fact, not a theory or "belief") that religion in developed countries is dying out as the human race evolves. It took a long time to stop knuckle dragging (some, unfortunately, still do mentally), so the evolution of a non-religious world will take it's time as well.
 chameleonf
Msg: 2383 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 6/16/2017 3:14:32 PM

There is plenty of evidence to support the theory that people are far more likely to believe in God, the harder their lives. And that makes sense of course. Why do so many of the long term incarcerated become born again?

I would wager to say that so many long-term incarcerated become born again, one - in the hopes of getting a reduced sentence as some form of magical proof that they've become repentant and therefore less likely to be a repeat offender; and two - for those who are facing a death penalty, a last ditch effort to feel forgiven because no one else will, not even themselves - they at least want to leave their life feeling as though others will not think of them quite as badly as they deserve to be thought of. Are there a few who truly believe at that point...probably, but more out of a misplaced fear that there "may" be a hell that the religious have ingrained in them (prison chaplans for instance).

Individuals who have a hard life in other ways (illness, deaths, impecuniosity, etc.), are possibly more likely to believe in a god because they strongly believe in miracles, due to the religion's unsubstantiated tales of same, rather than understanding there is cause and effect that they simply don't have the ability to understand.
 chameleonf
Msg: 2379 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 6/16/2017 2:42:57 PM

And by the way... it only makes sense that people are more likely to seek out religion when their life is not going as well as they like

Conversely, their lives may not be going so well to begin with because the belief has been ingrained for generations that "god will provide", rather than thinking and doing for themselves.
 chameleonf
Msg: 2372 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 6/16/2017 11:32:35 AM

Outliers like you, people who spurn friendship, decency and camaraderie...who don't even understand the psychological benefits and necessity of tribalism, are the problems..the troublemakers. ...not the religious.

Tribalism can take many forms. That it's a tribe doesn't necessarily demand there be a religion associated with it and many in a tribe do not have to have a religious belief to be considered part of said tribe. By definition it's the behavior and attitudes that stem from strong loyalty to one's own tribe or social group (not necessarily a religious group, although that doesn't necessarily exclude it). I would imagine you could have a tribe of knitters, who don't believe in any religious affiliation of any kind who have great friendships with their own and other tribes, are incredibly decent and enjoy immense camaraderie and reap great psychological benefits from it. Religion is not a requirement to be all of the aforementioned. It's the belief that one religious group is better/has a better god than the next and will wage war and other atrocities in the name of their religious beliefs that is the problem. Or, more to the point, use their religious beliefs as a cover for their misdeeds, including war and war-like behaviours.

To state

The only group you belong to is the leftist trash group...that is a group without honor or decency.
is definitely a statement made not by a friendly knitter non-religious tribe member, but by one with a religious belief who is displaying a decided lack of decency, a lack of friendship and camaraderie and has not only portrayed themselves as a troublemaker but relishes it. Maybe the quoted poster should take up knitting.

vvv Maybe Trump...his high use of it has made it unavailable online or in stores.
 chameleonf
Msg: 2365 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 6/16/2017 9:41:07 AM

Are they the same Canadian retards that can't tell fake news if it bit them on the arse?

I'd say Canadian's are probably at least on par with U.S. citizens when it comes to buying into fake news. However, some have more problems with reading comprehension skills than others, as what was being referenced was a belief with respect to religion being more harmful than good , rather than believing in fake news. Then again, some would consider a belief in religion to be a belief in fake news...even if it's old news.
 chameleonf
Msg: 355 (view)

Brexit
Posted: 6/16/2017 9:05:40 AM

"Refugee apologists"?!? Just how f*cking evil do you have to be to even come up with a thing like that?

^5's Great post! Took the words right out of my mind and stated far better than I could.
 chameleonf
Msg: 2901 (view)

Posted: 6/16/2017 8:58:28 AM

I like the idea he is anti-war

On this point I'll have to disagree (I do agree with the rest, surprise surprise). A person who is anti-war doesn't stupidly ask a number of times, with a blinking dumb look on his face, "Why can't we just nuke them?". Not to mention making the arms deals he has. He, yet again, acts the innocent, when it comes to being against war at the same time as being a slime ball facilitating it...but but but...it's for the sake of job creation....
 chameleonf
Msg: 2893 (view)

Posted: 6/16/2017 6:13:48 AM
Sorry...double post...stupid kobo!
 chameleonf
Msg: 2891 (view)

Posted: 6/16/2017 6:13:36 AM
I see Trump is still going off the rails with inflammatory tweets this morning after his scripted sympathetic televised speech during the baseball game. It sounds like members of both parties have had a wake up call because it's come closer to home for both sides that citizens of both parties are getting angrier and angrier at government policies not moving forward and more importantly not for the better. Is it possible that both sides, but particularly Republican members, may now work behind the scenes to oust Trump in an effort to at least calm the masses? In other words, will people come forward to testify against him now instead of stonewalling or not coming forward at all? Stranger things have happened.
 chameleonf
Msg: 135 (view)

Heading South
Posted: 6/15/2017 11:45:35 AM

its the women who get all fussy about generally benign opinions they do not agree with

hmmm...seems to me you get all fussy about generally benign opinions you do not agree with - and you're purportedly a man.

We all know women are at times catty and far more likely than guys to join together and gang up on other people, and report people on a board like this

Whether on a board like this or in every day life, I do believe women and men both, depending on mentality, form gangs of different types for different reasons. In case you didn't notice, there are actual physical gangs of men, many of which have had movies made about them - for women you choose to call it cattiness but for men it's better known as back stabbing - same thing, different word. As far as women "reporting" on people, I suppose all the "leaks" in the U.S. government and agencies at the moment is perpetrated by a majority of women?? Don't pretend men are immune because of gender.

And you can be absolutely lawyers consider the sex of a possible Juror before approving... sometimes women jurors are better for particular cases... and sometimes worse... because women see the world differently than men do. ... maybe not politically correct, but a fact nonetheless.

Not a valid point at all. Younger/older, Latino/black/white, etc. are considered as Jurors as well - it depends on the case and jurisdiction - all kinds of factors are taken into consideration when picking jurors. All people see the world differently for different reasons - not entirely based on gender.

Spoken just like I would expect from a middle aged woman. A guy wouldn't say this or think it. I have no doubt you were part of the roving gangs who helped destroy the viability of the dating forums at this site.

So, now you're proving to be sexist, ageist and presumptive to the nth degree. Being that you don't know who or if someone still keeps giving you the boot or if it's an auto pilot sort of function, you can't possibly know if they're male, female, old or young, or any of the above. As far as the dating forums being destroyed, there've been any number of both genders who seemed to have backdoor friendships with each other, men with men, men with women, and women with women, with any number of them banding together to attack individuals in a pack mentality way. You weren't very perceptive and therefore have come to an erroneous conclusion. Me telling you I had no such affiliations wouldn't make a difference because you are presumptive without basis in fact.

As for heading South, for me that would indicate the States. At this point, you couldn't pay me enough to go there while it's going through a self-imposed implosion.
 chameleonf
Msg: 132 (view)

Heading South
Posted: 6/15/2017 9:54:56 AM

The main reason for my deletion, at least initially, is you poor dears in the dating site were intolerant of opinions you didn't agree with...thats it...a bunch of typical middle aged, intolerant women. Off topics is more giving but you would rather allow for vile bigots like Elphaba than a person who honestly tells it like is and disturbs your poor sensibilities. I get it.. You all keep strange company.

Sounds suspiciously close to something along the lines of misogyny creeping into your post (not unusual, have seen it before but one simply has to consider the source). Perhaps that is your problem, if anyone still has the ability to report people, i.e. thin skinned individuals (can't see it though because there is so much allowed in here that goes well beyond some [not all] of your tripe compared to when there was actual monitoring). I don't care what you do or don't post - it's your opinion - and I can either choose to ignore or respond. The only problem anyone should have in here is if someone seems to be threatening actual harm to someone else, as one particular poster in the past 24 hours or so seems to have bordered on, if not now, possibly in the not too distant future (no, not you). Yup, I guess we all keep strange company in here - yourself included, or you wouldn't choose to keep coming back and respond to those you disagree with or dislike, rather than ignore. With respect to "telling it like it is", that's entirely subjective unless substantiated by fact.
 chameleonf
Msg: 130 (view)

Heading South
Posted: 6/15/2017 7:40:08 AM

And why will my user name be terminated, but you will allow this White Trash, racist Viking guy remain. Can somebody explain?

Who knows around this joint. How about you try posting recipes only in the seldom posted to "Recipes & Cooking" section, nowhere else, for a month or two, without the addition of any commentary and see if you still get booted. If you still get booted, I'd wager to say whatever number of ISPs you have used in the past when you were first marked as a mad man are on some form of automatic update removal system. Surely, if someone was reporting you the number of times you get exorcised and return, they'd get booted themselves for being a pest. Go ahead...try the experiment...I dares ya!
 chameleonf
Msg: 2361 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 6/15/2017 6:40:01 AM
^^^not unusual that it totally flew a mile over your head.
 chameleonf
Msg: 2358 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 6/14/2017 6:02:16 PM

seems "he's" been COMPELLED once more to return.

I don't know why, but the upper case word in combination with the poster being referred to brings "The Exorcist to mind.

Show ALL Forums