Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: oops it broke
 kpooks
Msg: 10 (view)

oops it broke
Posted: 4/5/2010 11:53:56 AM
Douching would be a good thing-! The monoxynil-9 thing sounds promising.

What type of condom did he use? Avoid Lifestyles. They break easily. I can't believe that condom maker is still in business. I realize what's done is done this time, but I've found Trojan Extended Pleasure to be very tough, and yet still sensitive for him-!
 kpooks
Msg: 67 (view)

I lost my Mojo!
Posted: 4/3/2010 6:13:56 PM
Oh, absolutely, I know what you mean.

Maybe your "mojo" is being alone! And that's OK! Maybe it's a matter of looking for a man who is low-maintenance, likes to veg with you and likes you relaxed with your hair down! Maybe you're just hanging with the uptight types.
 kpooks
Msg: 56 (view)

What makes sex good for a man?
Posted: 4/3/2010 6:07:54 PM
I agree with eroot. I like to feel completely connected with my partner, to know that I'm pleasing her and that she's pleasing me, because we've built up that comfort zone and complete connectivity. Otherwise, like he says, it's merely masturbating with an object. While there is something exciting about someone new and trying things for the first time, I like the comfort zone that comes from familiarity. As long as we try new things to keep things from becoming too routine.

Aside from that mental connectivity, a good amount of friction, gleaming right into each other's eyes, and a good cumming after she's cum 3-4 times...and I'm satisfied.
 kpooks
Msg: 28 (view)

How to avoid repeating the pattern?
Posted: 3/31/2010 9:18:11 PM
One way to release a negative pattern is to replace it with a positive. If you keep thinking about the negative, you'll repeat it, because you haven't replaced it with something else. Begin thinking of something else until the something else becomes your new pattern. A new pattern that is hopefully happier and healthier.

Congrats on not waiting 18 more years to kick this guy out! Your learning curve has developed more quickly acute!

Now...replace the negative with a positive: What WOULD make you happy?
 kpooks
Msg: 38 (view)

Why do Women Cheat?
Posted: 3/31/2010 9:09:05 PM
Why? Same reasons men do:

1) They're bored
2) They're just not wired for monogamy
3) You're not ringing their bell in the sheets

The comment that "it's OK for her to cheat but not me" is ridiculous. She's a nut and you're a spineless, whipped wimp.
 kpooks
Msg: 21 (view)

happy medium
Posted: 3/31/2010 8:55:35 PM
Pretty is in the eye of the beholder. Sweetness in the personality does ooze out of the skin too. Ugliness, however, goes straight to the bone. An ugly personality can make the prettiest flesh ugly in my opinion. And then there are good-looking but cheesy sluts who put on a pretty act until they get what they want, or it becomes clear to them that they're NOT going to get what they want...and then the Beast emerges.

Try to be the prettiest person YOU can be, and enter at your own risk! We all exert powerful influences on each other. If we act Beastly, we'll bring out the Beast in others too. If we act sweet, chances are, she'll be (and look) pretty.
 kpooks
Msg: 45 (view)

The Myth Of The Magnums....
Posted: 3/31/2010 8:48:23 PM
Yeah, the word "Magnum" does sound masculine, doesn't it? Better than the word "Tiny". Don't think any condom maker would sell too many tinies. So, yeah, marketing buzzwords are genius.

It should be noted that Trojan DOES make a Magnum XL for those extra-large bonies, especially 12-inchers of the ebony persuasion.

At 9", Magnums are pretty snug. I like Trojan's Extended Pleasure (i.e. extra thick) line. Pretty good sensation and they take a licking and keep on ticking...takes a lot to break 'em.
 kpooks
Msg: 51 (view)

What makes sex good for a man?
Posted: 3/31/2010 8:39:46 PM
Her ability to be sexually articulate (i.e. talk dirty like a slut), have a body that is visually stimulating, soft and sleek to the touch, knows what she wants, how to ask for it and what to do...a kittycat.

Also, the feeling like I'm THE one who does it for her. Just like you ladies, some of us fellas want to feel special.
 kpooks
Msg: 59 (view)

Realizing ALOT!
Posted: 3/29/2010 7:13:54 PM
Hurting is easy. Just accept pain as part of life's experience! But then realize that life is also about love, laughter and sex! Pleasure, like pain, is ALSO part of life's experience! Just enjoy the ride and try to focus on the pleasure.
 kpooks
Msg: 48 (view)

Is life passing you by?
Posted: 3/29/2010 11:26:43 AM
Life has pretty much nailed me on the head.

That said, have led a somewhat interesting life so far. Made some friends and lost them, achieved some artistic accomplishments, made some money and lost it, had some wonderful times with my brother and his family, now he's gone. As far as the ladies, haven't been chasing them as aggressively as I should've been...for the most part, relied on self-service for physical gratitication...terrified of the expense of children...religious condom use is in order...has left me alone...now I'm up for something...keep myself in shape and maybe it's not too late...want to be useful, help someone and something larger than myself, and maybe get some self-gratification too...

My life would make a book as far as "troubled youth rises above his shortcomings and those of his environment to achieve things". In God's eyes, what have I actually done...for someone else? Well, I've been a kind ear to friends in need, seem to be a sounding board for disgruntled frustrations, given some advice that might've been useful...it ain't saving the planet or sponsoring a tribe of children in Africa, but it's something.

And today is a wondrous new opportunity-!
 kpooks
Msg: 9 (view)

successful technique for broken hearts
Posted: 3/27/2010 11:13:59 AM
I wonder if this is really emotional freedom technique, or is it really that we tie our emotions to the pleasures of our flesh! Thus, emotional freedom is really freedom from the desires of the flesh. We're all at war with our own flesh. Only when we focus on some spiritual source of happiness that is not of this world do we find peace and solace within this world and withinour own skin. Call it the Lord, God, Allah, the Holy Spirit or some other divine influence, it is a source of warmth, peace and absolute, unconditional eternal love, that no human being can touch, or match.

Of course, the company of human beings is nice and necessary too, to satisfy those flesh cravings and, quite frankly, relieve boredom (and even Genesis in the Bible says "it is not good that man/one should be alone), but it's important for us to not lose sight of our True Love.

For me, when I've gone about as far as I can in the flesh and feeling absolutely empty, I turn to the scriptures and they take me "back home".

Hope this helps.
 kpooks
Msg: 109 (view)

I have a great looking girl but............
Posted: 3/16/2010 5:21:02 PM
You already got bashed, so I won't, but I'll agree with the others--focus on her personality traits that you like so much and forget about the weight. If it does come back, due to laziness, sex-fried mind or whatever, your weight will come up too, so you'll both be a couple of fatsos lol.
 kpooks
Msg: 23 (view)

Stress Management for middle age
Posted: 3/14/2010 9:33:49 PM
I like serenity's take. Live in the magic of THIS moment. There's always some pleasure to be bilked out of the moment at hand. Feel the warmth of the sun. Look up at the magical cloud formations in the sky. Get back to basics. Attachment to material things is futile, because they all pass away, but do delight in the fruits of your labor and enjoy yourself, squirreling some cash away for tomorrow.

And, I agree, not giving a damn about so many things that others consider important is key. Sleep long and often and don't give a sh-t.
 kpooks
Msg: 40 (view)

Cancer hitting home?
Posted: 3/14/2010 9:28:11 PM
Herding Cats (and anyone else whom I may have offended): I'm sorry, and you're right--there are no clear-cut answers for why this disease hits home. For all I know, I too may already have the Beast growing in me now (there are some pains around the mid-section). I'd like to think there are many reasons left to live, but the reasons appear to be dwindling low...perhaps a reason to live is a compelling enough reason not to let the Beast consume us.

Positive thought can do wonders. The only way to fight a negative thought is with a positive one. Well, for what it's worth, folks, know that there is love out here.
 kpooks
Msg: 4 (view)

Motivation
Posted: 3/11/2010 9:17:40 AM
Yeah, what he said. Push through those negative feelings. In the process, that strength and vitality will return. Go-!
 kpooks
Msg: 11 (view)

Finally we can get some sun!
Posted: 3/11/2010 9:03:22 AM
It's Catch 22. You want to use common sense. You don't want to hang out in the sun for 6 hours with no sunscreen and turn yourself into a lobster every day, but no sun at all, of course, is not a good thing either.

20 minutes of sun a day sounds like a good formula to me, even with my pale skin! Y'think?
 kpooks
Msg: 76 (view)

How is sex with an older man?
Posted: 3/11/2010 8:56:12 AM
A few more wrinkles in the penis, lolanac, but, if his blood circulation is great and your older man keeps himself in great shape with lots of exercise, his penis should get long and hard, no problem. Our phermones probably have an "older" smell too. That's about it!

Ask Calista Flockhart. She's 30 years Harrison Ford's junior, and I'm sure she has no complaints. The man's 66, is getting ready to be Indiana Jones again, and is a physical animal! And, yes, I'm sure spoils her rottenly with his money (which is why he needs to do another Indiana Jones film).

(sigh) Sex for money...classic tradeoff.
 kpooks
Msg: 21 (view)

is it wrong to hate?
Posted: 3/10/2010 1:27:13 PM
Many, many relationships are "love/hate". We don't mean to hurt each other; it just happens. And most of us hate ourselves when we ourselves do the hurting to another.

I wish there was a pill or something...St. John's Wort is a good mood elevator-!
 kpooks
Msg: 37 (view)

Where's Your Happiness Come From?
Posted: 3/7/2010 8:36:57 AM
Exercise! When I'm really pushing myself hard physically, this incredible sense of strength, power, warmth, peace and well-being comes over me...never felt anything like it!
 kpooks
Msg: 3 (view)

Motivation
Posted: 3/7/2010 8:34:06 AM
You work a lot. That's the problem right there. I feel your pain. If all I had to do to make a buck was exercise, I'd be in the gym 24/7. But every time I've chased the bucks, I've had to deal with people and processes that drain my physical and mental energy. I'm trying to look for a physical way to earn a living that does not compromise my health, and it hasn't been going well (the bloody economy). Hang in there and do find the time and energy to visit the gym.

Try to find a different job! Tough in this economy, I know!
 kpooks
Msg: 36 (view)

Cancer hitting home?
Posted: 3/4/2010 11:38:33 AM
Cancer is the body's own cells rebelling against each other. I wonder how much of cancer is indeed spiritual. Like if all of us stuck to a straight and narrow path and didn't allow others to jerk us in a million different directions, how much less cancer there would be!
 kpooks
Msg: 12 (view)

Mental Relaxation
Posted: 3/4/2010 11:31:12 AM
Great advice, guys. I do great, actually, when I'm in my own zone. Inviting OTHERS into that zone, now that's been the problem for me. Guess I gotta know when to tune out others and say "this is ME time". We all need social stimulation. But there comes a time when it's draining.
 kpooks
Msg: 14 (view)

why do i think im a great person?yet im still alone all day everyday?
Posted: 3/4/2010 11:28:55 AM
Maybe because you think too highly of yourself! Dunno, man...maybe ya just gotta get out more and get into OTHERS.
 kpooks

How does a women know when a guy uses sex to show he cares, or just using her for sex??
Posted: 3/4/2010 11:26:11 AM
When he finds out what pleases YOU and delivers, it's a pretty good hint that he cares!!!
 kpooks

She hasn't had sex with me for over a year
Posted: 3/4/2010 11:16:17 AM
A gym membership and 3-4 workouts a week are in order for you both! It'll burn the calories, give you both a healthy outlet for all that pain and anger, and turn it into pleasure, when you watch each other sweating and see the new, toned yous!
 kpooks
Msg: 397 (view)

When is flirting cheating?
Posted: 3/4/2010 11:12:58 AM
When it becomes painfully obvious that it's hurting the one you love--COOL IT!!!
 kpooks
Msg: 55 (view)

Mutual/group masturbation
Posted: 3/3/2010 4:39:46 PM
Nope, but I'd love to!!!
 kpooks
Msg: 96 (view)

Men and self esteem
Posted: 3/3/2010 4:35:20 PM
I believe Dove actually has a soap now for men lol-! Oh, they're working on OUR self-esteem too, believe me. Whatever sells soap.

You betcha we guys have it tough! According to Men's Health and numerous other media bombardments, we're expected to be steely sex-machines, skilled in the art of every conceivable technique to make our women orgasm at least 10 times per session, be breadwinners, be romantic and attentive to your feelings, be up or down for raising children...no wonder society's a mess--this is insane!
 kpooks

Does ANYONE out there actually fantasize about the person they're with?
Posted: 3/3/2010 4:25:53 PM
Angie, you should take it as a compliment that your man spanks to you!!!

To answer your question: YES!!! Even after I was with my Vietnamese honey, I couldn't get her out of my head and heart for days...remembering the way she looked, the way she felt, the way she smelt...she was intoxicating!
 kpooks
Msg: 29 (view)

Guy seems to good to be true, so its not true right?
Posted: 3/3/2010 12:49:09 PM
The way you've described him, he doesn't sound too good to be true to me!!!

Tell her to roll the dice, give it a month and decide whether to continue. Being a nosy friend isn't going to change her mind anyway. I dunno what "normal" behavior is, but we all bring out sides in each other...she has to roll the dice and find out.
 kpooks
Msg: 37 (view)

Do you believe that a couple should come first in a marriage and kids 2nd17. Your husband/boyfriend?
Posted: 3/2/2010 3:15:01 PM
GOD, PARTNER, FAMILY.

Hopefully a couple has had a chance to enjoy just each other for a year or so before the kids start coming along. If kids are already there, it's a juggling act. Guess, yeah, like another said, it depends who came along first.
 kpooks

I need help jerking it
Posted: 3/1/2010 3:44:13 PM
Yeah--what kind of "jerking" are we talking about-?

Jerk that thing!
 kpooks
Msg: 26 (view)

How do you deal with anachronisms
Posted: 3/1/2010 3:40:28 PM
I think I've been behind my life...my whole life! I wasn't ready for puberty, I wasn't ready for raging hormones at age 18, I wasn't ready for 30. Basically, I'm slow.

Yeah, I think we all try to recapture our youth, because the alternative sucks! But there's no reason we can't keep these aging bodies pushing on through exercise and increasing amounts of beauty sleep!
 kpooks
Msg: 16 (view)

Where do broken hearts go?
Posted: 3/1/2010 3:33:29 PM
Focus all that love into God! Seriously, man...turn it all over to God. It's a deep, dark journey, believe me, but one that is stronger and way more powerful than any flesh and blood human.

Work out. Intensely exercise. It always takes me to those deep, dark places. The flesh is weak, and a distraction from the True Love. Jerk off if you have to, but then, quickly turn your attention back to the Big One.
 kpooks

players: do they ever focus on one person?
Posted: 3/1/2010 3:30:20 PM
Yes. I believe the term is "serial monogamist". Be totally into this one for awhile, then, if she's gone for extended periods of time, loneliness ensues, or when it all gets old and appears to have no more growth spurts of passion, move into the next one...

I'm afraid I fall into that category.
 kpooks
Msg: 6 (view)

heres a poem for all the hopeless romantics
Posted: 2/28/2010 6:55:57 AM
That's why, no matter how much you love a person, you have to love a spiritual source MORE. So, no matter how deeply they hurt you, you can love your spiritual source, and it loves you MORE deeply.
 kpooks
Msg: 29 (view)

drinking with a broken heart
Posted: 2/28/2010 6:49:01 AM
I can relate!!! Drinking medicates but does not cure deeper feelings...anger, pain...it's a short-term sedative effect, but then those feelings return with a vengeance, worse than they were before.

Working out is a much, much better way to deal with the anger and pain of the loss!!! When I'm pushing against a lot of weight, this intense resistance is extremely painful, physically and emotionally. But, by PUSHING THROUGH the pain, we embrace it, we best it, we show it who's boss, and it dissolves! We feel stronger, and, at the same time, more at peace!
 kpooks
Msg: 356 (view)

Approaching the subject of sex with older women
Posted: 2/28/2010 6:44:07 AM
Same as approaching the subject of sex with younger women: You have to seduce them! Don't hang a "sex" label on it, when you don't even know if they like you!

Practice the art of looking directly into her eyes and smiling, lustfully, hungrily. Engage her in conversations. Tell her exactly how beautiful you think she is, and exactly what you find beautiful about her. Make her the center of the universe. IT WORKS.
 kpooks
Msg: 161 (view)

Can you party hard like a 20yr old when you are over 30?
Posted: 2/28/2010 6:35:21 AM
I'm 45, and, when I go out, I still party pretty hard, as far as dancing!!! As long as our health holds out (which we have to work on), I don't think there's an age limit.

Now, if you mean UNHEALTHY practices, like alcohol...NO. And I do drink too much sometimes. Wake up with a wicked hangover. But we can party without drinking a drop! Analyzing my own occasional alcohol binges, I've determined that, for me, a lot of it is unleashing repressed emotions (most notably, for me, anger). You gotta let that sh-t out. Alcohol medicates deeper feelings. Dancing and exercise are great for this! My best workouts are when I'm pissed off.
 kpooks

still not stable after age 30.
Posted: 2/28/2010 6:30:52 AM
Thanks. I'm not talking about God in the Biblical sense, but just SOME spiritual force and source that is more than what this material world has to offer, which, as we all know, is so fleeting. Like you said, relationships end, etc.

Just love SOME kind of source that is not of this world deeply. And trust that that source will always provide, if we're looking in the right way.
 kpooks
Msg: 2 (view)

still not stable after age 30.
Posted: 2/28/2010 6:24:16 AM
Home is where the heart is. Some people have trouble finding their own hearts and place in this world. I can relate!!! Has partially to do with making comfortable money, but also has to do with where we feel at peace and totally loved in this world.

We need to dig deeper, and realize that, WHEREVER we are, it's the place to be!!! WHEREVER we are, we can call that home!

If she (or you) are not feeling secure, it's simple. You're not loving deeply enough. Learn to love something and someone RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE.

A lot of it is loving your Creator, call it God, Allah or whatever you will, and trusting that source. A God-centered person can be happy anywhere, because they really appreciate God's beauty and love all around them, wherever they are!

It's deep, it's primordial...relax and love deeply.
 kpooks
Msg: 16 (view)

want love but suck at showing it
Posted: 2/28/2010 6:12:09 AM
If you lack passion, look with lust. Works for me! And lust GENERATES passion.

Find her visually stimulating/pleasing to the eye, and gleam at her hungrily. Even if she doesn't reciprocate, she'll love the attention. And, if she gives you the slightest invitation, do move in, get close, look directly into her eyes, smile, and touch her, massage her back, stroke her hair. They're all good signals that show you're hungry for her and most definitely interested. If she backs off, you back off. She'll respect you even more, and know you're not desperate, can wait for a good thing.

But, yes, let's not confuse LOVE with lust. Love is more tender, it's more selfless, it's kind...it's just doing little things that show you care. Make HER the priority in your life. Sometimes it's just a matter of pulling our head out of our own asses and realize that our own lives are sh-t without her.
 kpooks
Msg: 20 (view)

Does sex with new overrides previous love?
Posted: 2/28/2010 6:10:14 AM
While it depends on how attractive you find the new one...YES!!!

God takes...and then He gives! Accept this new one as a precious gift from God to replace the old one! Absolutely!
 kpooks
Msg: 182 (view)

Do girls use guys for sex?
Posted: 2/27/2010 9:21:25 PM
PEOPLE use PEOPLE for all sorts of things-!
 kpooks
Msg: 19 (view)

Should guys >45 wear spandex cycling jerseys and shorts?
Posted: 2/27/2010 6:49:06 AM
WHO CARES how they "look". Who the hell are you trying to impress? Make YOURSELF feel good. Who cares?
 kpooks
Msg: 171 (view)

Is porn ruining real live sex?
Posted: 2/27/2010 6:46:19 AM
YEP!!! I think it is!!! It makes us all think this is how sex is supposed to be! And real sex is a lot more loving and sedate!

Those people are performers, performing acrobatic feats for the camera. It's entirely for visual effect, entirely lustful, with no love whatsoever underneath. It's created an entire society of "excitement junkies" who are always looking for the bigger, better high...and we wonder why we're so lonely! Lower the bar...

If anyone wants a RELATIONSHIP, gotta lay off the porn!
 kpooks
Msg: 45 (view)

LOOKS? or FEMININITY?
Posted: 2/27/2010 6:43:36 AM
Can't we have both-?

Given a choice, after dealing with several hard-bodied, hard-hearted, ambitious types, I'm going to say...FEMININITY.

But looks are subjective. When the heart is pretty, and soothing to one's own heart, one can overlook A LOT of so-called physical "flaws".
 kpooks
Msg: 130 (view)

Would you be in a poly relationship
Posted: 2/27/2010 6:40:35 AM
On a purely physical level, it sounds like fun, but I know women, and dealing with one dyslexic personality is enough craziness for me!!! Multiples would be positively mind-numbingly confusing...
 kpooks
Msg: 59 (view)

How important is spirituality?
Posted: 2/26/2010 1:27:07 PM
What IS life? What makes us breathe? Where do we come from? Where are we going? To even consider discounting that we're not at all spiritual is a very dismal and depressing thought.

You think whatever you want, happygolucky. I will think whatever I want. I think, to have a good relationship with ANYBODY, we must first have a good relationship with our source, something that is beyond this world. I really feel it every time I work out and gaze into the sky. It's real. It's deep. It's primordial. It's the origin of the evolutionary chain.

But, then, I'm 45 years old. Lust has proven to be satisfying up to a point, but only gets me so far. In my 20s, it was all about lust, with a wee bit of love thrown in.

Part of this newfound wisdom if you will is the knowledge that none of us are going to live forever, and I want to make peace with some force beyond this world, so that, when I (we) go to meet it (and we all will), it won't be at all scary...it'll be like embracing an old friend.
 kpooks
Msg: 36 (view)

Smooth Face or Slim Body?
Posted: 2/26/2010 1:18:10 PM
SLIM BODY!!! Doesn't have to be stick-thin, but nicely-shaped and toned. Face, I could care less about wrinkles. I can iron them out with my kisses lol.

Show ALL Forums