Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: why do men run away?
 capefearpirate
Msg: 137 (view)

why do men run away?
Posted: 8/18/2007 10:13:34 AM
This question can be turned in the other direction as well. Why do women show interest then suddenly disappear? I don't get it either....I am a nice guy and treat any lady I am with with much respect. This whole dating thing has become more of a hassle than anything, which stinks because being alone all the time stinks too.Ladies, do you have any suggestions? Thanks!
 capefearpirate
Msg: 35 (view)

Should the Ex have input on my career/job choice??
Posted: 5/21/2007 5:31:46 AM
Do what is good for you! Your ex has nothing to do with it...period!
 capefearpirate
Msg: 37 (view)

Do single dads have a chance with girls without kids?
Posted: 5/21/2007 5:30:34 AM
It is doubtful in the logrun...primarily because she has no experience as a younger lady and if older and no kids, most likely she never had an interest in kids and wn't have an interest in yours. I am a single dad and don't think I could date a lady who has never had kids. Its a connection that could only be done with experience.
 capefearpirate
Msg: 9 (view)

thoughts of a single father with two boys
Posted: 5/22/2006 10:37:09 AM
I too am a single dad. I have a 6 yr old daughter who is with me 24/7. I have heard a million times how great it is for me to take on that responsibility and that they(women) admire me for doing so. However, it seems kind of odd that they say that but continually duck me. I am a good person, good dad and would be a good significant other to someone if only given half a chance. It seems women CLAIM they want a nice, cordial, respectful family man...but then seem to run after the first bad boy who comes along. It is really frustrating! In the 4 years I have been single, my daughter has only met two women..both were mistakes...especially the last one. It took FOREVER for my child to get that woman's name out of her head...but hey, HER kid gots lots of nice clothes out of the deal. Yes, I am venting a bit, but to coniuasly hear women say they would LOVE to have a single dad to date....I gotta say BS! OK ladies prove me wrong...and if you do happen to prove me wrong, I am sure you will live somewhere like China..a million miles away...ok, its off my chest for the moment!

Show ALL Forums