Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Do women cook anymore??
 From Russia W Love
Msg: 288 (view)

Do women cook anymore??
Posted: 12/13/2009 9:32:00 PM
I noticed, that too. Two of my roomates (girls) dont know how to cook. It is a problem, because even in this century, they should know how to cook and not relay on the microwave. All that microwave food is bad for you anyway, nothing is healthy in those boxes, they put all that chemical in, just so it tastes better, plus it's a consumer product, they want people to buy those things, so they can make money out of it and also it's easy on your life, but at the same time it doesnt teach a person on how to cook, and rather than cook they just press a button on the microwave. It sucks, cause our future kids only gonna be able to cook microwave food and not learning anything on how to survive with out the microwaves...Back in the days woman did everything, from cooking to cleaning, watching kids and etc.. Now, some people are just lazy to pick up after them selves and cant teach kids on how to survive in life. Not, saying that guys shouldn't do it too, but they gotta contribute some part of the work in the house, cooking and cleaning, and etc.. besides fixing things around the house. Also, not all the women, but some women can put that table together, with out a man. I know it sucks, but there are some girls dont even know how to put a screw driver in the wall, it's a shame what this generation of people come to...sad, it is very sad..
 From Russia W Love
Msg: 286 (view)

Do women cook anymore??
Posted: 12/13/2009 9:30:21 PM
I noticed, that too. Two of my roomates (girls) dont know how to cook. It is a problem, because even in this century, they should know how to cook and not relay on the microwave. All that microwave food is bad for you anyway, nothing is healthy in those boxes, they put all that chemical in, just so it tastes better, plus it's a consumer product, they want people to buy those things, so they can make money out of it and also it's easy on your life, but at the same time it doesnt teach a person on how to cook, and rather than cook they just press a button on the microwave. It sucks, cause our future kids only gonna be able to cook microwave food and not learning anything on how to survive with out the microwaves...Back in the days woman did everything, from cooking to cleaning, watching kids and etc.. Now, some people are just lazy to pick up after them selves and cant teach kids on how to survive in life. Not, saying that guys shouldn't do it too, but they gotta contribute some part of the work in the house, cooking and cleaning, and etc.. besides fixing things around the house. Also, not all the women, but some women can put that table together, with out a man. I know it sucks, but there are some girls dont even know how to put a screw driver in the wall, it's a shame what this generation of people come to...sad, it is very sad..

Show ALL Forums