Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: one night stands and pregnancy
 Qrysten
Msg: 69 (view)

one night stands and pregnancy
Posted: 11/8/2009 7:06:59 PM
Wow I didn't know there was such a response after I wrote that no female should side with a male on whether or not he should pay child support. If a man knows the two of you all are not trying to have sex you're just going out to meet one another for the first time then he should not imply on having sex sneakily. I don't believe in abortions it's not right it's not the childs fault its brought into the world but the man should not be let of the hook to the people who think who should not pay child support imagine being tricked into having sex and you know its unprotected he ejaculates inside of you and end up pregnant you don't have an abortion you keep the child you mean to tell me you're not going to let him know you're just going to be like oh well and let him go on with his life while he's out with his Mrs. Right you're walking around knocked up and probably can't work at the moment b/c the morning sickness got you. No way he's just as responsible he should pay. Child Support has no income bracket even the rich sue for child support they just get 10x's more than the average working class person. No man should be let off the hook like it's not his fault if a man wants to force sex, have sex un protected or whatever he is held reliable if he doesn't want a child then he knows how to pull out if a man is inside a woman making love or sex whatever raw and he's climaxing about to ejaculate then he should pull out and neither person lives will be put on hold for 9 months and the woman won't have to worry about a pregnancy what the future holds emotional baggage from the jerk of the father or about her body b/c her life will go back to normal. The man will always come out on top no matter the situation b/c he can go back to his job he doesn't have to miss any days he doesn't have to worry about getting pregnant and killing a baby he can just brush that off he doesn't have to worry about carrying a child for 9 months his body won't go through any changes he doesn't have to go look for another job and pray that the little baby is in good hands while he's at work his happy life will go on he can tend to his baby his car and ride around showing off for dumb broads and land one and marry the dunce but best believe I will get the last laugh in this scenario for any man never suggest abortion as the first option in an emotional situation and don't ever try to play the you know we can't take care of this child when you know you're not going to be in the picture anyway my best advice for males who think like that who think it's so easy to kill a life and move on each time you get a woman pregnant just b/c your occupation may allow you to apply deadly force and teach you how to kill doesn't mean an innocent child needs to be treated that way why don't they just kill themselves. Because that's what they just did to the female killed her dreams. He's out spending money dikking down another broad while the female is trying to plan a good life for his child he needs to just take the nine stick to his head and kill himself and go where he wanted you to go by wanting you to be stupid and have an abortion.
 Qrysten
Msg: 62 (view)

one night stands and pregnancy
Posted: 8/9/2009 4:02:42 PM
I'm dealing with that right now I met an awesome guy on here well atleast I thought he was and I thought he was someone I can start dating our first sexual encounter I got pregnant his immediate reaction was to have an abortion because we wouldn't be able to take care of the child but my religion stands against abortion. Sometimes I wish I would've had an abortion and maybe we would still be hanging out but I just couldn't do t and he wasn't that adamant about the abortion either because he would've made me do it but I have conversed with him through emails and phone conversation although we are not far from one another I haven't seen him since so I just feel like I was a one night stand and what the ladies at the children and families calls it a hit and run which was embarassing to hear old italian ladies laughing sayin I was a hit and run victim. It hurts but life must go on. He can live his life to the fullest in america or overseas and I'll just be left wth a reminder of what of what he really feels about me and what I can do "Handle it".

Show ALL Forums