Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Do people actually meet on this site???
 alpine ns
Msg: 100 (view)

Do people actually meet on this site???
Posted: 2/4/2009 6:24:02 AM
Well, I SURE HOPE PEOPLE MEET ON THIS SITE OTHERWISE WHATS THE USE OF BEING ON HERE RIGHT?
 alpine ns
Msg: 100 (view)

Is Text Messaging Making It Even Harder?
Posted: 2/3/2009 1:46:53 PM
Texting is fine for fun but should not replace calling.
 alpine ns
Msg: 49 (view)

she left me for her ex and now she's back
Posted: 2/3/2009 1:37:54 PM
I'd say tell her to get lost. She left you for him so obviously chose him over you. So don't be her backup bullpen.
 alpine ns
Msg: 131 (view)

Is having online sex considered cheating on ur partner..views pls
Posted: 2/3/2009 12:56:31 PM
Yeah I would consider it cheating even though its online. If you have a partner just go and have sex with them
 alpine ns
Msg: 78 (view)

what makes life fun for you?
Posted: 2/3/2009 12:55:47 PM
Going camping in the summertime makes life fun for me, and enjoying nature.
 alpine ns
Msg: 92 (view)

Actor Says Black History Month No Good
Posted: 2/3/2009 12:54:53 PM
Black history month is a biggest lie going. We all know it. However, to "commenmorate" Black history month, I will post an invention myth dishonestly credited to the Black community. One for every day of this month.

And by the way, no White history month for us! That would be "racist" ...*shocking*

Black Invention Myth
=== Air Conditioner ===
Frederick Jones in 1949? Not even close !!

Dr. Willis Carrier built the first machine to control both the temperature and humidity of indoor air. He received the first of many patents in 1906 (US patent #808897, for the "Apparatus for Treating Air"). In 1911 he published the formulae that became the scientific basis for air conditioning design, and four years later formed the Carrier Engineering Corporation to develop and manufacture AC systems.
 alpine ns
Msg: 66 (view)

what makes life fun for you?
Posted: 1/26/2009 3:55:19 AM
Going camping in the summertime makes life fun for me, however I would enjoy it more doing it with a special someone than just pals. Anything to do with the outdoors makes life fun. Its too cold this time of year to do much outside.
 alpine ns
Msg: 109 (view)

Is having online sex considered cheating on ur partner..views pls
Posted: 1/26/2009 3:51:08 AM
Yeah I would consider it cheating even though its online. If you have a partner just go have sex with them and stop causing problems in your relationship.
 alpine ns
Msg: 45 (view)

Dating after a month...she wants a commitment
Posted: 1/26/2009 3:49:34 AM
Of course a month is long enough to commit. Otherwise what were you on there for in the first place?
 alpine ns
Msg: 165 (view)

Women going to bars alone
Posted: 1/26/2009 3:47:03 AM
I think anyone going to bars alone is pretty lame.
 alpine ns
Msg: 59 (view)

Do people actually meet on this site???
Posted: 1/26/2009 3:43:17 AM
Of course people meet on this site otherwise why would they be on here?
 alpine ns
Msg: 153 (view)

Barack Obama, the most Amazing cadidate4 president in decades makes a powerful speech today 3/18/08
Posted: 1/25/2009 4:50:11 PM
You're probably the typical white liberal lemming that voted for this white hating racist. If you think minorities get special treatment and handouts now, just wait a few months. You'll be changing your tune pretty quickly when your job is being lost to affirmative action. Go back and look at the videos posted so you won't be so ignorant.
 alpine ns
Msg: 151 (view)

Barack Obama, the most Amazing cadidate4 president in decades makes a powerful speech today 3/18/08
Posted: 1/25/2009 7:28:25 AM
If anyone thinks Barack Obama is good for the USA, you are a misguided individual. I can understand blacks voting for him because all they see is color and not his credentials. However for a white person to vote for him is absurd. Here are some things I found on facebook and youtube.

Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=34679998128

Youtube
Sexist Obama dodges important question
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=dKzm2-wfcNg

Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws
 Deuteronomium
Msg: 15 (view)

Sex Toys... (....for men!)
Posted: 1/13/2009 6:11:45 AM

Deuteronomium, your either a moron or really good with your member. I doubt the latter one is the case. Obviously someone has been lying to you about your performance. Good luck with that. Wake up and smell the coffee!!!

Wow ...sounds like a hit a sore spot with rain311 lol. Like I said before, not every guy does a wham bam thank you ma'am. A guy that knows how to use his pipe wouldn't need to have his woman use a toy. I'm sorry if no men are attracted to you and don't want to have sex with you unless they were drunk or high and you need to use a toy, but don't come on here and blame others just because you are jaded and can't get laid or men aren't attracted to you. Every woman I shagged or talked to said they prefer the real thing way more , so if you don't because you can't get the real thing, then that's your problem not anyone else's!
 Deuteronomium
Msg: 81 (view)

oral
Posted: 1/13/2009 5:57:40 AM
It sounds like I hit a nerve with Rain311. Probably no man wants to go downtown on her because of the odor or isn't attracted to her and the truth hurts her feelings. Sorry to burst your bubble there Rain311 but alot of men can satisfy a woman quite well without having to lick their fishpot. Lots of men know how to use their plumbing and don't just do a wham bam thank you ma'am. Sorry if you had bad sexual experiences in the past but don't blame your poor experiences on others.
 Deuteronomium
Msg: 14 (view)

Sex Toys... (....for men!)
Posted: 1/13/2009 4:25:55 AM

Anyone that owns sex toys is on the desperate side plain and simple. Either they can't get laid and need to basically buy a toy the same as paying for sex in order to get off which is sad. Also the fact that a sexual aid was used to treat a medical condition for women who had psychosis tells you right there that women that use them probably have issues! Also I've heard women on this site before ask "why do men get upset if a woman wants to use a toy?" Women like this are nothing but trouble makers obviously as why would any woman need to use a toy or prefer it over the real thing? Why settle for 2nd best when you have the real thing in front of you? And even if you're single(men and women) , why waste your money on some toy when you can just finger yourself or jack off for free? I bet if a guy had a woman he was dating and then went out and bought a blow up doll to have sex with it would bother her. Its people with that type of mindset that cause problems in relationships and actually have no right being in a relationship. These are the same people that ask themselves "why can't I can't a relationship going?" D'uh its because you try to insult your boyfriend or girlfriend by using a toy there brainiac! Of course any man or woman would be upset if their partner wanted to use a toy, as what is the purpose of that if you have the real thing available as I mentioned? Instead of worrying about what toy to buy or use, why not try to find out what you and your partner can do to enjoy one another's own bodies more. The ignorance on this site is amazing
 Deuteronomium
Msg: 75 (view)

oral
Posted: 1/13/2009 4:06:02 AM
The only guys that give oral typically to a woman are guys who can't satisfy a woman with their penis. Wouldn't you prefer to know your lady is getting off on your penis rather than your tongue as that is the measure of a man. Heck, a gay or bi woman can lick her, but its your penis that makes you a man. So if she wants to be licked maybe she should become gay or bi. Most women I've dated prefer intercourse anyways more than oral which is fine by me as I don't like the smell or taste of their tuna taco either. Plus who wants to lick something that probably 10 guys have been in before. Thanks, but no thanks, i'll pass!

Show ALL Forums