Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: what is with everyone being bi-sexual?
 coolcatx
Msg: 39 (view)

what is with everyone being bi-sexual?
Posted: 1/11/2009 1:55:08 PM
no offense mrinternet,but u talk bollocks! sexuality IS innate,ie u cant say that most people would enjoy a handjob by a man or a woman.A lot of gay people realise theyre gay early on,and have never been sexually attracted to the other sex,its not in their makeup,their chemistry.And some people take longer to realise they are gay.Most gay women i know would NOT want a handjob from a man,or any other sexual practises with a man.Thats why their called LESBIANS! What is 'natural' to each person,is who they are innately attracted to,deep down,ie,men,women,both or assexual.Sexual preference is nothing to do with social instruction.People dont let society tell them to be gay,bi or straight.They may feel society pressure not to be gay,if they are gay,but they are what they are,regardless of that pressure.Where exactly did u get your opinions from?!!
 coolcatx
Msg: 18 (view)

What is the best way to let go?
Posted: 1/11/2009 1:42:24 PM
hi,i find it hard to let go too.I loved this woman for over a year,from a distance.My feelings were for my boss...unfortunately i lost my job in april last year due to my compulsively contacting her (i have ocd),even though the last time i contacted her,it was not a compulsion.Unfortunately,due to my previous behaviour towards her,she didnt believe me.She gave me such a lot of support as she was a counsellor (i was a trainee counsellor working for her),at a time when i needed it most.So i developed a dependence on her support.This developed into strong feelings for her.I was crushe when i lost my job and it still hurts sometimes now,even though in over the ocd.
Ive also had to let go of two other people i cared about last year,and find it hard to let go of them too.But like people have said here,it helps to keep busy etc...good luck
 coolcatx
Msg: 109 (view)

untrue profiles
Posted: 1/10/2009 10:57:51 AM
hi,all i can say is.....wellcome to life!! I genuinely believe that the only person i can trust is myself,and i am the only person who wont let myself down.People lie and cheat online as much as in real life.Some people do it because they are pathological liars,some people do it for fun,and some people and plain evil.There are risks in everything in life.Even getting to know someone,you can later find out they all theyve given you is B.S,(believe me,i know!!).So its up to the individual if they want to take that chance...

Show ALL Forums