Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Why do women do stuff when you meet but then change?
 chubbie38
Msg: 12 (view)

Why do women do stuff when you meet but then change?
Posted: 2/7/2009 5:15:02 AM
Honesty HONESTY HONESTY HONESTLY!

It's sorta like the whole Santa Clause issue, lie to children about a man that comes in the night and gives you gifts. So you better be good! Then you find out later that the only thing coming in the middle of the night is your neighbor Vinnie, who is stealing your TV and stereo. HA HA HA
 chubbie38
Msg: 239 (view)

One for the girls.... Oral sex after intercourse
Posted: 2/6/2009 7:34:40 AM
Sex is intimate and personal and not always glamerous. How can anyone judge anyone else and why would they? Insecurity?

We do what feels right, the chemistry between two people, touching, biting, careesing, feeling. I think good sex is not something that is planned, it just happens and if it happens to feel good to go down on your partner after intercourse- if the chemistry and the instinct tells you that it is ok- then go for it! Body language is key and if that doesn't work, talk your way through it. I don't think that it is at all wrong to ask your partner what they want, actually I think it's kind of sexy! :)

But if you can't get that vibe or that internal gut feeling, then you probably shouldn't have sex with that person anyway.

This, obviously, would exclude any type of one night stand issues.
 chubbie38
Msg: 7 (view)

Why do women do stuff when you meet but then change?
Posted: 2/6/2009 7:18:36 AM
Habit is really a four letter word! Once you have seen the real deal then it is time to act right then. Don't wait for things to change, usually when people reveal themselves, there is no turning back because we tend to think that if our actions are not questioned then they are accepted.

Habit becomes routine and so on and so on, once that comfort barrier has been breached, it is what it is. In a realtionship, it is up to you whether or not you want to deal with the reality of it.

unfortunatley it takes quite some time in order for people to truley be themselves, especially when you look at the things we have to deal with in even getting intimate these days.

Finally, Acceptance is a fragile monster. Rejection is a very powerful defense and makes for the perfect cloaking device. No one likes to be rejected on who they truely are, so people tend to hide their true selves until rejection is irrelevant.
 chubbie38
Msg: 27 (view)

Orbs? Seriously?
Posted: 1/23/2009 5:11:23 PM
No no no it's just lipstick. A little noxema will take that right off- may sting a little though.
 chubbie38
Msg: 26 (view)

Orbs? Seriously?
Posted: 1/23/2009 5:08:16 PM
Wasn't there a man that offered one million dollars for concrete proof that the supernatural exists? Am I wrong or was this just a rumor?

I can honestly say that without the existence of concrete proof, I don't know what to believe nor who to believe. I have read and heard many stories concerning the existence of UFO's , ghosts etc. sometimes from seemingly credible sources. But it always comes back to just a memory without justification.
 chubbie38
Msg: 28 (view)

What are your favourite sayings?
Posted: 1/18/2009 6:42:35 AM
That is hilarious!

I want to make a t= shirt that says "I'm the Reason You Work Out!" - works on many levels lol
 chubbie38
Msg: 9 (view)

Orbs? Seriously?
Posted: 1/18/2009 5:21:39 AM
In order to believe in "ORBS" one must believe in the supernatural. We always want to believe that there is "something" out there and that we are not alone. What is this insatiable need we have to seek out these phenomenoms? Why are we so curious or determined to discover the truth? As of late, nothing and no one has been able to contact us or vice versa. So what is the point? Amusement perhaps?Are we really that bored? Spirits? Angels? UFO's? What is next? The computer ghost? lol

I have the answer! The so called orbs consist of Tinkerbell and her fairy friends! Mystery solved!

Show ALL Forums