Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Need advice about Ex
 GerHer
Msg: 13 (view)

Need advice about Ex
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:15:16 AM
Thanks to all that replied,
I'm leaving her alone and try to get my life in the right direction.
The relation happened under a hard time in my life, unemployed, debt, a long lone life and me taking care of my sick elderly mother. The break ups happened cause I wasn't able to fully return her love; she offered help in many ways, she's even a psycologist, but I didn't listened and cause she cared for me (we had been friends for some years) she stood for a while. But now she has move on, and I understand that she would be a fool to want to return. So "the end", and yes I do need therapy for a lot of mental baggage.
 GerHer
Msg: 12 (view)

Need advice about Ex
Posted: 1/30/2013 11:03:05 AM
Hi Aristotle,
I apologize for the bad grammar, english is my second language and I was under a lot of stress from an anxiety attack
 GerHer
Msg: 3 (view)

Need advice about Ex
Posted: 1/29/2013 2:19:27 PM
Cause I do still love her
 GerHer
Msg: 1 (view)

Need advice about Ex
Posted: 1/29/2013 2:02:49 PM
Hi, My GF broke with me about a year ago. In 7 months of dating we broke up 7 times, 6 times she dumped me and 1 time I did broke with her, but we manage to get back together. In new year a friend of hers FB-posted a photo of my Ex and a man sitted together smiling, then some other friends commented, I did nothing but felt destroyed, later on the 4th another friend of her posted another pic almost the same and my Ex commented "pretty" then her gf said "both look pretty", from then I couldn't resist and messaged my Ex telling her something that showed I was hurt; it took 3 days for her to log on back to FB then we chat: she said me that she tought it was time for us to carry on with new relationships (sad but true) , I told I still loved her and she said she did't thought she meant anything to me. Well a few days later I messaged to tell her I love her and wanted to pass by her office so she could tell me she didn't love me anymore. she answered me that she wasnt gonna be able to see me that day so I should call her other day to say hi... Well 2 days later I drove to her office and called her but she said she was busy so mayb I should call her in a few, I called her but hangup before she answered, then she called me and said I should giver her 20 minutes but asked if it was urgent (sounded like she cared) I waited, then called her and she said she could talk, I told her I was out and she said it was ok for me to enter the building. She was smiling, I gave her roses and a printed flyer that sai "I LOVE YOU JANE I LOVE YOU" , she smiled more and said "gee thanks" then she told me " wow, you look for me when I have a BF"... then people started entering her office and interrupting, we talked some other issues til she asked me what was I doing, I said "I still love you" and she repeated that she thought i didn't care much of her. well she later repeat she had a BF , I asked her if she loved him and she said it was too early for that, then said that she was not gonna cheat on him and wanted to respect him althought she didnt know if he was doing the same (???), She said she waited for me and was gonna keep on waiting but something happened and now she was with this guy . I told her I needed her with tears in my eyes, she said she didnt want to hurt me and that she "cared" for me, I said i should leave and she asked me to stay til I felt better (I should have stayed forever!!!) so I cleaned my tears and stand up, she accompanied me to the door and I left...
So I ask: Any to the point traslation of this? I mean female's talk is many times so confusing, and more important Do I have any chance to get her back????
 GerHer
Msg: 84 (view)

31 YO... Am I Doomed By My non experience?
Posted: 1/12/2013 2:26:33 AM
keep dating, you are getting experience! I had my 1st girlfriend at 39 and it was awesome, a real woman and don't regret it. sometimes it pays to wait.
 GerHer
Msg: 315 (view)

Sex and Dating late 30s and early 40s
Posted: 1/12/2013 2:19:18 AM
I actually run away from woman who wants or accepts having sex on first date, really turns me off. I love challenges and "playing hard to get" is the way to go in my book, and I don't think I'm alone in that camp. Just keep looking, a guy who wants sex early on is only for a one night stand kind of relation
 GerHer
Msg: 314 (view)

Sex and Dating late 30s and early 40s
Posted: 1/12/2013 2:16:45 AM
100% spot on, when a man is interested in more than sex, waiting is not trouble
 GerHer
Msg: 479 (view)

Better SEX: Before or After 30?
Posted: 1/12/2013 2:09:56 AM
Better sex: when you know what to do and have time to enjoy it plenty
 GerHer
Msg: 55 (view)

Would you continue dating someone who.....
Posted: 1/12/2013 2:03:59 AM
If that happens a lot in your area then next time try to be a bit "misterious" or even kind of a prick of you can, some gals just go for that at the beginning xD
 GerHer
Msg: 15 (view)

In need of advice on dating someone older than me.
Posted: 1/12/2013 1:58:49 AM
When in doubt just take a leap! better try than not, just do it gently and respectfully, if you are atracted to her she will take it as a compliment, from then on is her choice, btw try a little romantic touch like a rose
 GerHer
Msg: 164 (view)

Oral sex the first time you make love
Posted: 1/12/2013 1:47:36 AM
I usually give oral sex before intercourse the first time, and I try to make her cum; guess I enjoy more the ego trip of making a woman cum and cum again than my own sexual pleasure, I like a long foreplay for the woman to feel comfortable then oral sex and then penetration, and after that cuddling and kissing. Btw I don't like to receive oral sex, unless the woman knows what she is doing or is willing to be guided and learn.

Show ALL Forums