Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Keen to get some views...
 badge73
Msg: 30 (view)

Keen to get some views...
Posted: 9/23/2017 5:30:39 AM
get her to give up with a little help ....

http://geniusbeauty.com/men-and-women/oral-sex-saves-marriages-give-up-smoking/
 badge73
Msg: 33 (view)

BBC Four
Posted: 7/21/2017 1:27:54 AM
have you noticed vlad how the likes of steptoe (corbyn) and the Marxist have been quiet on the whole issue?

you would of thought the labour party would of been banging away about the gender pay gap and why hardly any ethnic minorities are on the top payers list ....

even more odd when you consider that its their voters who suffer from the bloated bbc

https://www.adamsmith.org/blog/media-culture/non-payment-of-bbc-licence-fee-accounts-for-10-of-prosecutions

thats almost 3,000 people are week, the majority of them women, and no doubt single parents on benefits .... but hey ho we have to keep the likes of lineker in the money and let him tweet about refugees not being looked after by the tax payer ..... you really could not make it up if you tried.
 badge73
Msg: 20 (view)

BBC Four
Posted: 7/20/2017 1:12:59 AM
i am surprised by the bbc?

not really, the government knew about it all along, its basically revenge for all the biased left wing remoaning agenda the bbc has spewed out since brexit was decided.

i could imagine our commie jo working high up at the bbc, especially with the attitude of "some are more equal then others, brother"

they chase the government ministers about inequality for evermore but seem to forget about themselves, again spewing out political correctness by the bucket load expecting the general public to swallow it like a good one.

this is the corporation of lies, inequality and no honour .... it thinks of nothing of paying radio presenters over half a million pound a year, and at the same time will send bailiffs around to peoples houses to threaten them with court action.

think this article sums it up quite well ......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-4712730/So-S-BBC-keen-public-sector-pay-rises.html
 badge73
Msg: 32 (view)

Men going Their Own Way... Why don't they?
Posted: 7/13/2017 1:00:42 AM
this is another one which explains feminism and the male dominance quite well ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7Hez7iYAHo

plue the rise of beta male, which you can see in various groups, especially online, you know them .... will agree with any woman just to get the leg over
 badge73
Msg: 13 (view)

Posted: 7/11/2017 1:21:51 AM

Equality is just that. Its not one group of people getting up and over on another.

equality will never happen, because its not meant to happen .... the 2 sexes will never be equal, the world would be fooked up if it was, think about it.

the problem with the feminists they want to pick and choose with what they view as equality.
 badge73
Msg: 7 (view)

Posted: 7/10/2017 1:06:49 PM
they are probably just as bad as the feminist lot but this video says wonders ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmnruJhF8B8&t=225s

though to be fair to the men in the future they can get a sex robot and get off that way, no need for internet dating and so forth ... coughs
 badge73
Msg: 32 (view)

Getting frustrated & annoyed with these tactics
Posted: 7/4/2017 12:55:13 PM

Why should we have to do that ? Why shouldn't we expect men to give us the respect of reading our profiles and acting accordingly ?

well in all honesty, i could find a lot better forums to discuss things in then a dating one, then moan about men contacting you .... bit of an oxy moron imho
 badge73
Msg: 26 (view)

Posted: 7/4/2017 12:47:03 AM
that was taken from her profile .... i think she just needs to update it as to be clear that shes just here for the forums.

if women dont want messages all they have to do is change their settings to something stupid like a very high age limit. :) that way it saves hassle from all sides
 badge73
Msg: 24 (view)

Posted: 7/3/2017 4:58:24 PM

When I was on here looking for dates, I met quite a few guys (in person) and went out with them. They were nice people but I just didn't fell the connection and had to say goodbye. Then I met my guy and since then, have been on here for the forums only.

I'm an intellectual lass, looking for a like minded guy to share fun and good times with. Currently I live in Doncaster but work in Huddersfield also, hence two locations as above.

Marital Status Single

coughs .... must be going well then
 badge73
Msg: 20 (view)

Posted: 7/2/2017 11:31:22 PM
what you will soon realise is the vast majority are on here for is to pass the time, gain "online attention" and generally want to feel good about themselves.

a few want to be taken out ... usually at your expense, be prepared to shell out a few quid though.

there are a few that are genuine, want a relationship and will even go dutch on a date .... but the phrase needle in a haystack springs to mind (starts whistling needle in a haystack for the rest of the day)
 badge73
Msg: 237 (view)

Bye bye Tim...Who the fvck is Tim?
Posted: 6/18/2017 1:46:08 AM

he hails from the same area as me, Crumlin, Dublin, Ireland, same birthplace as Phil Lynnot from Thin Lizzy....I'm afraid it might hurt your feelings or it might not.

didnt know you were born in sandwell hospital izzy?

http://www.thinlizzy.org/phil.html

most true music fans know phil was born there .... must be to much irish sherry last night!
 badge73
Msg: 19 (view)

London Fire - thoughts?
Posted: 6/17/2017 6:05:49 AM
sprinklers would not of made much difference depending on how the fire spread ....

but this has happened before on several occasions and each time the fire brigade and the coroner have made recommendations ....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40293035

notice the dates of previous incidents and deaths, 2005 and 2007, wonder who were in power then?
 badge73
Msg: 16 (view)

London Fire - thoughts?
Posted: 6/17/2017 4:36:59 AM

If so it would seem angry people are being manipulated by an agenda.

your quite right :) the loony left brigade are now turning this into a side show with various agendas of their own, instead of waiting for the fire brigades report they want to march everywhere and even take other peoples houses

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/15/jeremy-corbyn-empty-homes-owned-rich-should-requisitioned-grenfell/

is that the actions of someone who wants democracy and freedom?

then we come to the those that have tragically died .... on this occasion lilly allen (remember her?, the one who wanted every refugee housed by uk government whilst living in upteen acre of land) could be right and why?

its called subletting, council tenants who rent out their properties in the private sectors, remember the programs when you see x amount living in a room?

though its also been reported in the papers about a faulty fridge on the 4th floor .... was it mrs mays fridge? but that dont suit the agenda does it ....
 badge73
Msg: 113 (view)

Corbyn - time to go ?
Posted: 5/31/2017 3:23:50 AM
Philippines? Kabul? .... that must be the fault of british foreign policy is it not? at least it is according to jezza ....

it would be time to leave the country if he did win the election, imagine the clown trying to force a deal with the eu? stand toe to toe with the likes of putin and trump. the kremlin must be pissing themselves with laughter at the state of this country .....

people still havent worked out how labour will pay for all their promises .....
 badge73
Msg: 96 (view)

Corbyn - time to go ?
Posted: 5/30/2017 3:09:19 AM
the spineless one has had his car crash interview ....

https://order-order.com/2017/05/30/corbyn-self-destructs-on-womans-hour/

doesnt know his own figures and how they add up .....
 badge73
Msg: 90 (view)

Corbyn - time to go?
Posted: 5/29/2017 4:05:06 AM
the more the papers did into the spineless one the more im convinced hes very dangerous ....

https://order-order.com/2017/05/29/corbyn-attended-terror-conference-honouring-munich-killer/

as for the abbo (can she be called that?) she most likely used the hair excuse as to try and twist the race card into the interview
 badge73
Msg: 53 (view)

Brexit? A coup de grace?
Posted: 5/21/2017 8:02:47 AM
what was the topic again? ....

Messages this short may not be posted

seems you have to waffle just to ask a question think i might copy and paste war and peace just to keep the bot happy
 badge73
Msg: 47 (view)

Does your local chinky?
Posted: 5/20/2017 3:03:54 AM
im amazed reading this thread as didnt know Scottish, chinese, pakistani were races ..... perhaps i need to go to the council for an update on political correctness
 badge73
Msg: 15 (view)

Occupations
Posted: 5/9/2017 4:24:49 AM
civil servant - continual whining about how hard down they are .... yet never do a decent days graft

teacher - think they deserve everything but know nothing of the real world

barmaid - dont want to be the centre of the village gossip

stay at home mom - sorry but if your kids are at school then you should be out getting a job

nurses - most are complete sadists, a bit like nuns

vvvv you can have as many as you like :)
 badge73
Msg: 14 (view)

Corbyn - time to go?
Posted: 5/8/2017 6:12:03 AM
im all in favour of keeping jezza in charge of labour, hopefully for another 20 years at least!! :P

labour is even better now it has the likes of abbot and thornberry, i mean abbot is more racist then even ukip have ever been and thornberry just hates the working class, you really could not make it up ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gSrgandHXY

the labour party are just comedy gold and long may it continue
 badge73

What are your online dating pet peeves?
Posted: 5/3/2017 4:47:16 AM

Seriously
If you hide your profile, nonsense stops and you can send the first message

well it would stop all the women whining for a start lol maybe they can write a few sentences together as a greeting, even fill out their profiles, might even get rid of the ones who are just on here to get attention as well.
 badge73
Msg: 14 (view)

What are your online dating pet peeves?
Posted: 5/3/2017 3:37:07 AM
its a shame the site doesnt employ a rule saying women have to message first as would no doubt stop half the nonsense would it not? ....
 badge73
Msg: 27 (view)

Socttish independence and the old scottish ba.sta.rds.
Posted: 4/30/2017 5:55:06 AM
if you were to ask a varied selection around here the vast majority would of jumped at the joy of scotland being independent, i mean why not?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/720541/SNP-Scotland-economy-debt-Sturgeon-Greece-EU-public-spending-deficit

wee jimmy cranky is running around in panic mode as she wants to break up the union .... and yet wants to join the eu, even though the eu would not let them join due to the economics figures (whats the price of oil at the moment?) but they still want the pound to trade with, that wont happen in the month of sundays.
 badge73
Msg: 2 (view)

what is wrong?
Posted: 4/23/2017 3:59:23 AM
sometimes you can send a mail and it just totally disappear from the face of the earth, i had it done to me the other day, wondered why and sussed out that p.o.f thought one of my words was deemed as a swear word, it really wasnt haha but i guess they have a stronger filter when it comes to messages.

on another note you might have more success on fet then here :)
 badge73
Msg: 23 (view)

Intolerance to the left of me bigots to the right
Posted: 4/18/2017 6:36:01 AM
Quite so orange, its amazing to think where the money goes but the obvious question should be ... why does it go there? and who is benefiting from it?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/770107/Nigel-Evans-foreign-aid-fraud-direct-cash-payments

we have homeless, and a few living in poverty in the uk, should china and india give a few quid to help .... its all one big magic round a bout, with a few wealthy consulates doing quite well in handing it all out for various favours.

i was in a discussion with a woman who wanted funding regarding treatments and research for lyme disease the other day, a disease which is way misdiagnosed in the uk (lack of knowledge and out of date procedures) and is costing the nhs millions. the government say no to any funding but quite happy to throw money abroad to every despot imaginable ....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4056968/Foreign-aid-corrupt-nations-soars-30-year-1-3bn-handed-20-countries-despite-warnings-stolen-seized-terrorists.html

the worst part is ... its meant to be our money!! we the taxpayer are the ones who are meant to be say yay or nay to all this
 badge73
Msg: 18 (view)

Intolerance to the left of me bigots to the right
Posted: 4/18/2017 5:50:28 AM

The words i would associate with this view many remainers take of brexiteers are bigoted and narrow minded.

from what i have seen in the press and social media is quite a few remainers have been very immature and bigoted themselves, only have to look at the likes of the establishment, cameroon, osbourne, abbott, various members of the labour party ....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/11528421/Labour-candidate-People-who-fly-England-flags-are-simpletons-and-casual-racists.html

How important is someone's politics to you in dating? being a moderate myself i couldn't date anyone with very strong opinions but i'd be happy to date someone with moderate views and opinions that differed to mine, i think it could add to the frisson

the problem i find is finding a member of the opposite sex who actually knows and cares about whats going on, instead of whats happening in the latest soap or reality program.

especially as it transpires lately that we are giving 4m to north korea, and various projects overseas whilst our own hospitals are overwhelmed, care homes in crisis and an ever growing threat from within which has been ignored due to the snowflake pc brigade and the ever so offended on someone elses behalf ....
 badge73
Msg: 22 (view)

Education? Is it worth it?
Posted: 4/12/2017 3:51:19 AM

You are right badge about the high number of degree students having to settle for other jobs not reflective of their hard work and 'level of education'

well unfortunately due to this and the attitude of ive got a degree im better then you ... most of the kids get called educated idiots by those in various industries.

the big problem is why so many want to go to university? or even getting a qualification thats useful or going to provide for the rest of your life? is there a snob aspect of doing a degree rather then going to college and doing an electrician apprenticeship, tool maker or c.a.d

dont even get me going on those doing or teaching business studies for gods sake ....
 badge73

Education? Is it worth it?
Posted: 4/11/2017 1:37:12 AM

I don't think a university education should be free. The government have already put compulsory education (or work based training) up to 18. We can't afford it, especially with a lot of degrees being frivolous and pretty much useless in the real world. Where would the line be drawn?

slow hand clap from me as the most sensible comment on the boards for a long time, but unfortunately it will put the back up of a few on here as most dont understand on how the real world operates, you can have as many qualifications as you aspire BUT it boils down to just one thing .... can you do the job??

since labour and the vile blair decided to encourage 50 percent of children to go to uni ... standards and the dumbing down in "higher education" happened. what people dont understand is uni is now a business, it wants to sell you degrees like tescos sells bread, if you cant afford it or not clever enough then they can get something from the other counter for you to have.

then again i put the blame on parents as well, when little timmy runs home and wants to goto to uni for his course, how many actually pull them up and say "how is that course going to get you a job?" the amount of people i chat to working behind a bar with a degree in absolute bull is amazing and yet they wonder why they arent on the board of a footsie company with there degree in complete tosh!!
 badge73
Msg: 6 (view)

Debt clock.org ......is the American imperium over...?
Posted: 3/29/2017 3:13:20 AM

Money isn't a commodity, Billy.
Commodities exist, whereas money doesn't.

Wheat is a commodity. Oil is a commodoty. They are tangible.
Money isn't. If you have a bank note, you do not have money. What you DO have is, in fact, an IOU.
That's all.... an IOU. A promise

quite so .... and those above dont want you to know that, same as banks inventing electronic money to lend.
though commodity is a strange one .... the more you hold out the more money you get through market forces, only have to look at opec to see how that happens, plus after we get out the eu .... (we are forced to buy spanish oranges at twice the price of south african ones to protect european trade, but the eu dont call that protectionism ... )

myself, i would rather have silver then gold due to the anti bacterial qualities of silver, hence why the upper classes cutlery were made of the stuff.

dont forget its all about how we brought up as drones for all this to happen, educated to rely on money, dont question on what it is or what its worth, save up and buy your own home (makes the banks a bit richer plus you have to work for the next 30 years to pay it off, after your uni fees of cause, and then save for retirement). what makes me laugh is you never actually own your own home/land, if the government wanted it knocked down etc you cant build on it with out going through the local council, so how is it your land/home?

just a shame there wasnt a big magnetic pulse that knocked out all the systems, go back to basic and barter whilst eating of the land for just enough day to day
 badge73
Msg: 54 (view)

The online dating folk. Are they representative of society in large?
Posted: 3/27/2017 4:17:17 AM
online dating is like modern society ....

we have become a throw away, social media led bunch of "i want it now" fanatics. if someone doesnt tick the right box then with a flick of the finger or keyboard they are gone out the window. one wonders what it will be like in 20 or 50 years time? a full reversal and it will become dna dating perhaps .... though bit awkward for those in norfolk!!
 badge73

I read the news today, oh boy
Posted: 3/27/2017 3:22:27 AM

I get really fed up with people who go and blame a whole group for the actions of a few. Were the Irish people terrible folk? No. They suffered just as much (some even more) than we did. So the few that were in the IRA and claimed to be fighting for the Irish? Load of tosh. Just as these fanatics are a load of tosh and do not represent the wider Muslim community at all

but the irish community did know who the terrorist and who was funding them were .... dont believe me? only had to wonder around digbeth, wilsden in london an
I get really fed up with people who go and blame a whole group for the actions of a few. Were the Irish people terrible folk? No. They suffered just as much (some even more) than we did. So the few that were in the IRA and claimed to be fighting for the Irish? Load of tosh. Just as these fanatics are a load of tosh and do not represent the wider Muslim community at all

d you would see a collection for the cause, if you didnt give or told them to do one, you would get a visit a few minutes later. dont be fooled by the romantic notion of the IRA, they were a cold bunch (possibly the best terrorists of their time) but were broken up by various factors including the drug trade, strong government from maggie and the drying up of funds from america.

According to the news they've arrested several people, inc some from Birmingham in regards to the attack so if the papers are to be believed (big ?) he had support

birmimgham is the terrorist central of this country unfortunately, highest proportion of terrorists in the uk

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4344300/How-DID-Birmingham-jihadi-capital-Britain.html

so how do we stop all this from happening again? .... simple answer is we cant. out of 400 terrorists coming back from syria, only 54 have been arrested, so wheres the rest? could be anywhere, your local taxi rank, kebab shop or local nhs hospital.

soon the next one will be big, probably a football game, cricket or rugby, even a saturday afternoon shopping ...

hate to say it but its beyond fixing now, the only way is counter measures, unfortunately our intelligence services are under funded and under manned, best recalling every available british troop from abroad and giving them the names and addresses, a few raids at 4am in the morning will be a start but this wont happen as the liberal snowflakes will scream every thing in sight, but im sure they will change their facebook cover at the next incident.
 Badge73
Msg: 65 (view)

polyamory, WTF is that about
Posted: 3/26/2017 9:43:00 AM
I don't share crisps, kebabs, pints or clothes .... you really think I would share a woman?

Though do know people who are into this but find them very insecure
 badge73
Msg: 40 (view)

Making changes and making a difference to your country
Posted: 3/26/2017 8:46:37 AM
would it not depend on what you and i call crap roxy?

i mean education system is there to teach the young drones to comply and teach what the governments and corporations want them to do, do they ever teach the truth? .... very rarely.

the young drones are taught the teacher is always right, dont you dare question teacher! dont ever question authority or your be put in the naughty corner and the other kids will laugh at or shun you. such a great system, never argue with it as authority is always right.

can still remember the day (with a smile on my face) when my parents were called into school (i was around 9 or 10) and they were asked to explain my behaviour .... what did i do for all this to happen, burn down the school? get into a fight? sniff the hell out of the tipex? ah no, all i done was proclaim god didnt exist and asked the other kids to prove he did, the other kids said god existed because the teacher said so .... my reply, teacher was obviously lying!! i mean next thing the easter bunny didnt exist, santa clause didnt exist
 badge73
Msg: 37 (view)

Making changes and making a difference to your country
Posted: 3/26/2017 8:05:16 AM
hmmm .... i would most likely get rid of hs2 as well, but use the money to try and open up the railways (basically reversing beechings cuts where ever possible). If i want to go down to stratford upon avon on the train, then i have to go all the way into brum and come back out again and takes around 2 hours!! reopen all the old routes and encourage commuters and day trippers to get back on the rail rather then clogging up the road system.

regarding road system, all road works would be worked on 24hrs a day, no more lines of cones for endless miles while one bloke plays with his phone and leans on his shovel .... the europeans manage to do road works all through the night, why cant we? regarding getting the required workforce .... we still have a million unemployed!!

change the way the education system is orientated, instead of teaching kids parrot fashion and crap, teach them how to think!! how to question!! how to problem solve!! unfortunately the present education system is set up for drone and mind numbing.

with regards to welfare, sorry but only pay unemployment for 3 months then you have to either go to college for skill training or community work, all money to be paid out in vouchers .

if you want to know about money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sArXw6ajNg
 badge73
Msg: 5 (view)

Best Guitarist
Posted: 12/31/2016 4:16:37 AM
if you asked the likes of clapton who there think the best guitarist was ... he most likely say BB KING due to how his timing was with a guitarist, some things you just cant teach, then again i dare say ROBERT JOHNSON would be up there on his list as well.

almost all the greats have come through the blues routes ... especially the old bygone days of howling wolf, sonny boy williams etc and why? because the only way they got paid was by being good!! a lot different now a days .... transport it on and have the likes of stevie ray vaughn, robert cray etc dont forget all these guys played with not much studio help or sound altering equipment.

one of my personal favourites was PETER GREEN very talented, respected and great song writer but was lead down the wrong path.
 badge73
Msg: 22 (view)

Wiki leaks - what will be the consequences ?
Posted: 12/30/2016 7:46:11 AM
makes you wonder who to believe now a days doesnt it? even the bastion of the lefts paper is at with wiki leaks ....

http://worldtruth.tv/guardian-engaged-in-journalistic-fraud-in-assange-interview/

and so every thing continues, interesting over the US election how obama and clinton were going on misdirection overload to take the publics eyes away from wikileaks .... anyone would think they were upto their neck in back handers and the setting up of ISIS
 badge73
Msg: 10 (view)

crossdressing ok or not?
Posted: 12/28/2016 6:14:47 AM
unfortunately this is a very vanilla site and quite extreme in that regards .....

but i guess its like everything, most do the profiles stating no sex, no hook ups, yet meet them and with in a couple of hours they have their knickers off down by their ankles .... but will still say no sex, no hook ups on their profiles.

so play the game, put up a vanilla picture etc and just put cross dressing in the interests section, or failing that find a fetish site :)
 badge73
Msg: 12 (view)

Christmas solo - good or bad?
Posted: 12/26/2016 4:22:27 AM

Merry mythmas
to Badge.

hope you sat in front of the tv and had several beers jo :)

frightening thing is the general public only have to wait for a few weeks for the media and corporations to start again ....
easter and valentines!!

though used to like celebrating the new year at one time, until pubs got greedy and started charging for entrance money, even though you use their place several times a week, so now get several drinks in and bladdered by the time jools gets on the tv :)
 badge73
Msg: 9 (view)

Posted: 12/25/2016 4:39:03 AM

Whether you subscribe to Jesus being the son of God or not, his message was to reinforce the idea if we were to stop being arseholes to each other, we'd be purer in spirit. You don't need to blindly follow a religion, just have a connection with God that allows that message to filter through. The checkout girl gets it; you don't seem to.

your quite correct i dont get it .... as dont need a religion or corporations telling him how to behave through control and peer pressure.
 badge73

Posted: 12/23/2016 3:29:11 AM
ts that time of year where people dont understand the reason behind christmas ....
was in wales the other day buying a sandwich and drink, the check out girl wished me a merry christmas!!
i replied "oh i dont celebrate it as dont believe in religion"
her "whats religion got to do with it?"

but seriously i got asked out to the pub for christmas lunch on christmas day, but refused. the reason? i cant justify spending 50 quid on a lunch that i would only be charged less then a tenner on a normal day!!

never mind deal with all the bull around it all
 badge73
Msg: 8 (view)

quality of men messaging me
Posted: 12/19/2016 3:09:21 AM
just a guess, vegan, want children, longest relationship under a year, not working, and the bag is a bit of a passion killer so not much jumping off the wardrobe ....

plus looking down at working class men, ever thought about joining the labour party?
 badge73
Msg: 11 (view)

Men - where do you hang out...
Posted: 11/18/2016 5:20:13 AM
would not recommend the pub to much as it tends to get on blokes nerves a tad .... was only the other night with the football night, a few entered and decided to try and compete for attention whilst the england v scotland match was on (how did it end up vlad? ... :p) they tried the usual trick of downing as much wine down their necks as much as possible whilst giggling and generally being childish, these women were in their 40s by the way!!

can always get a job as in a few hours a week on a till somewhere depending on what type of man your after? or voluntary work etc that way you get a few quid or satisfaction whilst scouting.
 badge73
Msg: 12 (view)

Old Forumites
Posted: 11/14/2016 3:17:13 AM
nice to see you around poet :)

must say it was a lot better in the old days when threads used to go to ten pages or more, that was just in the afternoon!! the flirting and the love hate relationships. have noticed izzy and jo van are still at it .....

dont know what happened to gary, i know he used to do a few events in hove etc

then again if the old lot are not on here anymore, maybe they have settled down with someone, and good luck to them if they have
 badge73

Old Forumites
Posted: 11/5/2016 2:59:20 AM

Or on a more positive note, they may have been rejected so many times that they've taken to the bottle, live in squalor surrounded by feral cats and piss in milk bottles

just piss in the sink its a lot easier or out the window as good for the environment.

im still banned from starting threads even though i had a 4 year break from the forums .... only a bint would hold a grudge for that long.

but they dont advertise the uk forum any more and in the old days we used to meet up and get pissed with a shag or two but those days are definitely gone.
 badge73
Msg: 4 (view)

Cycllist on the road
Posted: 11/3/2016 3:04:21 AM
i think quite a few go out at certain times just to be a pain the butt and hold up traffic.

what annoys me if they do get involved or cause a crash what happens insurance wise? why dont they have system, like a small number plate? why dont they pay tax to use the roads? never mind have a bike that is maintained with correct lights or safety gear?
 badge73
Msg: 49 (view)

Will the new National Living Wage work or is it self defeating
Posted: 10/31/2016 7:14:22 AM
easy enough to do, set yourself up as window cleaner, gardener etc then make sure all your income is matched by out goings which is all made up .... then able to claim tax credits and join the benefit band wagon.
 badge73
Msg: 47 (view)

Posted: 10/31/2016 6:20:21 AM
Hi jo

Hate to pee on your bonfire but it did actually happen, business went recruiting abroad and 2 million migrants came over here, business became happy as they would actually turn up for work and do a days graft whilst british graduate timmy stopped in bed playing with himself whilst looking at his degree in media studies, and yet wondering why no one has emailed him a job .... after all, he would not get out of bed for less then 30k a year, same as all of his mates down the dog and duck.

you could argue tax credit system is to blame, after all why should the government hand over money for doing sod all? hold on a minute isnt taxpayers money?? believe me, i know quite a few who have turned self employed, you might think that as a good thing? but no .... they dont do any work and yet still get more money then they would signing on but looks good on the figures :)
 badge73
Msg: 2 (view)

Is moving to Radio 2 the best move?
Posted: 10/18/2016 12:18:32 PM
spend quite a few hours on the road so what i listen to is important to me .... i like radio 2 for pop masters and ken bruce, bit of steve wright, paul jones for blues and mark goodyear for the folk, but cannot stand jeremy vine!! just feel like shouting out "get a proper job you twat!!" everytime i hear his voice.

love listening to test match special with the banter between the presenters and mr boycott.
 badge73
Msg: 44 (view)

Posted: 10/9/2016 4:24:57 AM
i would love to be paid the living wage .... joys of being self employed, oh wait a minute!!

im sure people have worked out, the more costs are put on business the more business pass on the costs to the consumer or another business? when costs go out of hand what do business do? go abroad and source it cheaper!! dont these idiots in charge ever learn?

now we have turned full circle again, most of the british kids dont want to work for the living wage, after all why should they? they now have a degree in absolute bollox and debt up to their eyes in getting that degree. hence why companies source labour from the eu, do i blame them .... no, even though im against the eu.
 badge73
Msg: 56 (view)

Lies on pof members profiles.
Posted: 10/8/2016 3:39:14 AM

The whole children and marriage thing makes me laugh. Some thing I am "damaged" because i haven't had children or been married so their thinking is what is "wrong" with me where as other see it as highly attractive and desirable that I have managed to avoid those mistakes! So doesn't matter what you do some will like it others will not so may as well just be yourself from the get go... So much easier and less complicated in a process that is already complicated enough as it is

at least it shows your independent, being independent i find is one the biggest fibs women put on their profiles .... claim to be independent and yet have 3 or 4 kids and half a dozen pets, so every time you say lets go out, its always cant do it as little johnny wants me to stop in or the hamster has the shits.

long gone are the days where you could pull up on a motorbike, or car and say lets get out of here and go somewhere and do something .... sighs!!

Show ALL Forums