Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: I have searched over 100,000 dating profiles, there are zero intelligent women.
 forumscreeper
Msg: 16 (view)

I have searched over 100,000 dating profiles, there are zero intelligent women.
Posted: 1/25/2015 9:16:54 AM
Wow, you counted how many profiles you had no interest in?
 forumscreeper
Msg: 78 (view)

Are you attracted to 'Crazy'?
Posted: 1/14/2015 7:57:44 PM
Best sex ever = Crazy People
Worst relationship material = Crazy People

My experience with them.
 forumscreeper
Msg: 8 (view)

First Time Fying
Posted: 2/21/2014 8:57:52 PM
The only advice I have for people who are nervous to fly-

Just accept that you have to put your life in the pilots hands and nothing you can do.
And remember when your time is up to leave this earth, its up.
once I got that in my head, any fears went away.

Having the barf bag handy is a good idea too. :-)
 forumscreeper
Msg: 5 (view)

Assume things too soon
Posted: 2/21/2014 6:31:41 PM
I disagree with message 3.

Keeping options open is fine, but just to continue to burn thru guys,
1) this guy may shrug and lose motivation to you
2) you will become a typical POF girl. 5 years later your still here looking. :)
3) devote your attention to the 1 guy your interested in. give it some time, if it doesn't work, so be it, you tried.
4) slow and steady is the correct advice someone else gave.

Good luck. I hope it works out for you.
 forumscreeper
Msg: 34 (view)

RV Singles - new to RVing
Posted: 2/17/2014 9:14:30 PM
Great topic.
I have dived into the RV world in a different way and now I talk to the many RVers out there, it is a passion for them and how it is a dream for the people not doing it, YET! Something about picking up and moving around, jumping off the rat race wheel.
It is a lifestyle that a lot of people dream about. I was amazed at how many people want to do or are doing this.
I just bought my first Class C 28 footer last fall. I haven't had a chance to use it yet (frozen tundra of MN) But I am putting the plans in place for some shorter trips. Sigh... still have to work for a living.
 forumscreeper

Honesty / Accuracy in body type, height, etc.
Posted: 2/17/2014 8:55:10 PM
Average/ideal weight for a male your age:

5' 5" 113-149
5' 6" 117-154
5' 7" 121-159
5' 8" 124-164
5' 9" 128-168
5' 10" 132-173
5' 11" 135-178
6' 0" 139-183

HA! I love how they figure this. Im 6' and when I was at 185 people thought I was sick and should go see the doctor. Im back to 200 and look healthier and feel better. if I was 139 the bottom end #, I would look like I was a meth head living in the street. "Healthy weight" cracks me up. You people that buy into all this cr@p make me laugh. how about do what looks good for you and makes you feel good and don't base it on a number that is made up, make your own mind up what is good for you.
 forumscreeper
Msg: 17 (view)

Just ask ??
Posted: 2/17/2014 8:40:35 PM
I found the "Just Ask" profiles. ( I can only speak of women's as I didn't look at the men's)
Are the people that get hit on non stop and that is all they have to put in the profile to get attention. however they may not be getting good quality attention.

I seen it as a form of arrogance and control and never asked.
 forumscreeper
Msg: 20 (view)

Accents, race, and other barriers.
Posted: 2/17/2014 8:29:27 PM
How about this. People have own preferences as to what they like and don't like. That doesn't make them racist. It means they don't like it. I don't like the creepy new (old 80s) bushy eyebrow look on women that came back, what does that make me? An eyebrow racist? (and seriously ladies, it looks terrible) :-)
If someone doesn't like your accent, so be it. Get over it. That's life.
NO parent HAS to like you. It may not be your race, it may be they think your a moron. (that isn't racist) :)
Each culture is different, they have different views and ways and different ways of looking at things that another culture sees differently. Its a fact of life.
The best quote I heard (cant remember who) was
if you want a true diverse and multi cultural society you need to have more tolerance and less being offended by everything.

OK, Rant over.
ooh I am post # 21 too, no one can say anything after me. I get the last word. Damn it, someone slipped one in on me. # 22
 forumscreeper

When should the profile be deleted?
Posted: 2/16/2014 11:31:37 AM
Its should come down whenever the owner of the profile feels like he/she wants to take it down.
 forumscreeper
Msg: 39 (view)

What's the best way to deal with my FWB situation?
Posted: 2/16/2014 9:09:27 AM
FWB. Back in my day we called that "Old Reliable"
You can put lipstick on it by calling it FWB, but its pretty much the same.
Its knowing your getting sex without any work or effort put into it. And trust me, your not the only one he is having sex with. Your plan B =back up plan. The easy lay.
Rarely do the FWB turn into anything more.
More of a rant now.
younger men/boys today have it too easy. They don't have to work at it, show any manners or affection or even have to be gentleman. For example- I see more often than not, car pulls up to the gas pump , the girl jumps out, pumps and pays for the gas and the boy sits in the car.
 forumscreeper
Msg: 27 (view)

Did this Kill ANY Chance I had?
Posted: 2/7/2014 6:52:42 PM
Brother zoned, WORSE than friend zoned. You didn't have a chance, so you didn't kill it. She just clarified her position for you. Keep fishing, this one may be a friend but not a catch for you.
 forumscreeper
Msg: 173 (view)

Why do smokers feel they can just throw their cigarette butts anywhere they want to?
Posted: 9/6/2013 10:40:25 AM
As a smoker- Yes the butts shouldn't be tossed. When I do this, its because nowhere to put them. Its the DUH! factor of action/reaction. Take away ashtrays, then they have to be tossed. I have walked a fair distance to put out and throw a butt so it didn't go on the ground.

Here is my question, Why do I hear non smokers tell smokers "they stink" Eww you smell. How is that acceptable when I cant tell someone they smell of perfume or what ever? Think about that. Is it different because they are evil smokers? So the next time you walk by me and you smell, it might be me that tells you that you smell.
Then you will be offended. :)
 forumscreeper

How do you get past
Posted: 9/6/2013 10:27:01 AM
Be careful with the advice of going to your employer with a "better" offer.
Leveraging your current employer with an offer from another employer is essentially a kiss of death for you.
They may come back and match it, but majority of time you are a marked target.
Be prepared to leave for the better offer also. Possibly immediately.
 forumscreeper
Msg: 12 (view)

How often do you go out?
Posted: 9/6/2013 10:13:45 AM
My mind thinks it should go out a lot, then I get home and find its not worth the energy to go out.
That happened at about 48. Sigh...
 forumscreeper
Msg: 14 (view)

Short messages?
Posted: 9/4/2013 4:39:39 PM
I loved the Hi There messages, then you respond with a short nice note, and then nothing. No response. It like they toss out a message so they feel they can snub you. :)
Women, you will NEVER understand them. Accept that and move on.
 forumscreeper
Msg: 172 (view)

Letter from Markus
Posted: 8/24/2013 9:06:47 AM
Darn, now all the 20 somethings (err even 30 somethings) will not be able to email any longer. Cuz, my inbox was flooded with those emails already.
 forumscreeper
Msg: 105 (view)

what does it mean to be generous
Posted: 8/24/2013 9:03:08 AM
Like it or not for the false hopes people on here thing its for his time etc.
If it is asked for, it means $$$$ be it cash or paying for high end dinners, trips etc. Basically modern age version of the oldest profession.
The ads I have seen asking for generous men, the pics are of a lot of cleavage, short minis, spike high heels or bikinis on the beach etc. It does imply what they are really asking for, $$$ in one form or the other. It doesn't make them hookers so to speak, just smart women who get what they want. :)
My 2.5 cents worth.
 forumscreeper

How to tell if it's a fake profile?
Posted: 8/24/2013 8:36:50 AM
Huh! I have never received a scamming email on POF. Bummer, what fun it would be to play with them.
 ForumsCreeper
Msg: 13 (view)

All that stuff in the background ...
Posted: 3/2/2013 9:25:15 AM
Haha, I like this. I always notice the background stuff. Provides an insight to the person.

Sometimes the back ground reveals too much personal things. Pics of other people, house #'s, car license plates etc and the person should edit.

I still remember the pic that was floating around the net of the girl doing the clevage/booty shot with a big ole turd in the toilet behind her.
 ForumsCreeper
Msg: 37 (view)

The Canadian penny being eliminated,pros and cons.
Posted: 3/2/2013 9:12:14 AM
Get rid of the Canadian penny, nickel, dimes and quarters too, they drive me crazy in the US. :)
Being a border state maybe i see more than my fair share but the banks dont want em, the vending machines wont take em and we have to actually work at pawning them off on some unsuspecting 17 y/o retail clerk at the store. Whew, the burden of getting rid of it was lifted.
In reality-
Getting rid of the penny, even though people try to justify it, will cost everyone more in sales. No one will round down, always up. The sales tax would round up thus increasing the tax revenues.
And how could we then not have sales with the tag reading $12.99. And think of the change in the gas station signs too.
 ForumsCreeper
Msg: 22 (view)

Too old.
Posted: 3/2/2013 8:59:59 AM
Your profile says "wants to date but nothing serious" So go on a date, your not looking for serious relationship.
He gets the kick out of dating a younger chick and you get entertainment, maybe a meal, some conversation etc..
And maybe you will like him too.
Or he he is just creeping young chicks on here (shrug)
 ForumsCreeper

Missing Person
Posted: 3/2/2013 8:50:56 AM
Seriously? Someone had her removed? Thats what you think? Haha, her messages no longer appear in my mailbox. Well I just hate when that happens.
Not to be harsh guy but she (possibilities here)
was a fake/spammer. Did you send her some $$$
Blocked you
quit writing you as she lost interest
You creeped her out and she bailed. I see this as the # 1 possibility just from the question.

You got her #, call her.
I feel a bee burrr beeep this number is no longer in service coming your way. :)

Thanks for the chuckle this fine morning. :)
 ForumsCreeper
Msg: 6 (view)

Key information on profiles
Posted: 3/2/2013 8:24:19 AM
I always read the info, decided if I even wanted to move forward. But in general, its is usually blah blah. When you meet is when you find out if its real or not.
 ForumsCreeper

Can guys REALLY be just friends?
Posted: 3/2/2013 8:21:28 AM
Short answer is NO. Sorry. I would say if the guy just wants to be friends, your not attractive to him.
Since your younger that is the majority. As you get older, it can happen more.
 ForumsCreeper

Too Early For Intimacy
Posted: 2/23/2013 6:47:15 AM
WOW, you got intimate and then she immediately sold her house and moved.

Hate when that happens
 ForumsCreeper

Please help me understand
Posted: 2/17/2013 7:32:05 AM
"afterwards she texted me "You are scaring me, please stop"
hahaha I think that is pretty clear.

My attention span to read thru that whole drivel isnt long enough. Thats what I picked out.

I see he disappeared from here. Hmm, arrested for stalking?
 ForumsCreeper

how come most girls respond 1 word responses?
Posted: 2/17/2013 7:26:29 AM
1) Because they can and men keep at it.
2) They really dont have an interest.
3) Thats when you go "Alrighty then" and stop writing or talking if in real life.
 ForumsCreeper
Msg: 12 (view)

Platonic Friendship - Possible?
Posted: 2/17/2013 7:17:01 AM
In my opinion of course,
He isnt getting the move forward signals from you. Some men are slow and dont catch what you may think is obvious. ( our knees touched)
OR He isnt interested but from your reasons list, I think he might be.

Dont go down the" ask him his feelings" road yet. Show a little more action as for giving him signals. This would be very awkward. I dont think your at that point yet.

Remember, guys have to be so careful in work or school environments today. Do or say the wrong thing (perceived wrong thing anyway) and we get toasted.

And honestly I think, a guy and girl being holed up for long periods of time, gernerally speaking, feelings develop. Be it emotional or sexual feelings, unless no turn on exists, then they guy wil be all business and not have an interest.
 ForumsCreeper
Msg: 81 (view)

so , I have this question all the time , why so many senior guys looking for younger Chinese laides
Posted: 2/9/2013 9:49:27 PM
Whatagirl- haha, I dont WANT to see the other side, Im sure its not pretty, ewww.
But in general, people let themselves go. I dont even want to start THAT conversation.

I in no way said or mentioned that feeling masculine by oppressing women. Not sure where you read that into what i said. (shrug)
Express your opinions- Im more than happy to read them.
 ForumsCreeper
Msg: 80 (view)

so , I have this question all the time , why so many senior guys looking for younger Chinese laides
Posted: 2/9/2013 9:44:12 PM
Whiskey River, my guess is it is an article written by a woman? Be honest now. :)

Rule 1) Never put stock into anything written, telling you how to be, whats wrong with you and how you should feel , or act if its written by the other gender.

It is then just a personal perception that they have on how you should be.

This applies to both genders. Think about it.
 ForumsCreeper
Msg: 18 (view)

Blind Date - Interested in their friend
Posted: 2/9/2013 9:06:05 PM
They are friends. Women hold a higher moral value towards friendships than guys (typically).
She will pick her friend over you and toast anything you have with Beth.
But hey, give it a go, may get somewhere. :)
Worst case, you learned something
 ForumsCreeper

Is it strange to never been in a relationship at 28??
Posted: 2/9/2013 9:00:48 PM
If your out of country, in the military then no but nothing at all? Im not a girl (but I throw my 2cents in anyway) Is it a commitment issue or just enjoy playing the field until now?
If I was that age and I met a girl that never was in a relationship I would question, hmmm, WHY? is she nuts, really a B or damaged goods?

It may sound shallow or rude to some, but I think majority of people would wonder why.

And if you question this, look at the responses from a different forums post where a woman asks if she should be worried about a guy not in a relationship for 5 years. HA! Different story when it comes from a woman.
 ForumsCreeper
Msg: 9 (view)

Why do men disappear
Posted: 2/9/2013 8:53:36 PM
I experienced this too (the other way) Its not just men. People are just distracted or weird when it comes to on-line. I think its that they dont have the responsibility they would normal life to keep a face to face commitment or even try.
As for the one date and come to my place baby, it must work for them eventually or they wouldnt do it. Your just the one of many that it doesnt work with. BUT, if you dont ask, you dont know. :) I never tried this when i was dating, looking back, hmmmmm.
Gotta weed thru the schmucks to find a good one.

I didnt get the thigh high boots comment from above. But I immediately went to view your pics to see if that was it. :)
 ForumsCreeper
Msg: 15 (view)

arms folding/ arms crossed pose question.
Posted: 2/9/2013 8:05:10 AM
Well, this is a new fetish i havent heard anyone mention before.
Arms Folded I assume you mean crossed, typically hiding most of the breast.
Umm, if thats the case, its typically a quit staring, im in defensive mode cuz i think your a creeper etc.
But it also covers the perkiness if its cold too.

The women repsonded that they dont or dont see it when walking. I see it a lot. (maybe due to the above) :) I tend to see it more with umm larger women though, maybe to keep em from bouncing so much?
 ForumsCreeper

Sounds like a player to me
Posted: 2/9/2013 7:50:30 AM
I dont like the player word all the time.
But, he isnt looking to stettle in to one relationship from what I read.
OR, he sees a HUGE financial liability for gift buying during the holidays with all those shoes. errr nice shoes by the way. :)
FB? ayyy put no value to the reasoning with that. Should of denied his FB request from the start. A lot of other babes in his friend list? Should give you a clue if so.
 ForumsCreeper
Msg: 3 (view)

Are There ANY GUY Virgins Left?!
Posted: 2/9/2013 7:42:35 AM
hahaha little to no hope for your 2 requirments.
Im thinking you need to figure that out or get a bunch of cats and prepare for the future.
 ForumsCreeper

Old flame sending mixed signals...
Posted: 2/6/2013 8:58:16 PM
Keeping you on the hook for lonely times. Enjoy it but dont fall into it thinking relationship time again unless she starts showing that to you.
 ForumsCreeper

meet me... maybe.
Posted: 2/6/2013 6:32:32 PM
once in awhile the maybe and no button move around depending on pic size and ive hit maybe when i was flipping thru and creepin all the pics.

But it also could be he is flipping thru the pics, you caught his interest and he meant to get back to you or he is waitng for you to write him as he showed interest.
I see from other threads women think the man should write first and men complain they write and dont get responses ever, sooooooo you figure it out. :)
 ForumsCreeper
Msg: 55 (view)

Posted: 2/6/2013 6:21:37 PM
Haha, If your talking to me, my panties are up and im pretty freaking manly. :-)

I agree re: character. But that is also part of the point the author and O made, men took a different direction and it wasnt one that was expected. I dont believe it will return. This wasnt a blame factor i made, just a comment re: the show, observations and opinions.

But blaming the man instead solely and not taking any responsibility for the problem, makes you part of the problem. Think about it.

Me, I have no issues. Im not here looking or hunting for a women. Im a happy camper married to a wonderful woman of non North American culture. And a note, she is not submissive, demur ect and actualy takes care of herself and doesnt let herself go. :) But i best not go down that road. :)
 ForumsCreeper
Msg: 52 (view)

Posted: 2/6/2013 5:29:46 PM
Interesting enough, Someone of considerable self made wealth, independence and has her OWN National TV show , said the similar things on her show once. ( in a much nicer way of course)
I wish I could recall the female author she was talking with and after watching the women in the audience with the jaws dropping and heads shaking, it was very interesting.
Summary but not exact quote.
Women in America (not just white) are generally unhappy. They got what they wanted, but it isnt what they wanted. And in the process, American men took a different direction than expected and THAT is one of the things women are unhappy about. They still want a man to be a man by definition but they also wont allow it. This is why the strong attraction to the ever so quoted "bad boys". But they dont want the "bad boys" all the time because they dont treat them like they want to be treated.

I note that on here a lot in profiles and IRL also.

This thread went off topic but I think its something people should consider instead of just start bashing again.
But in general, bofast is somewhat correct. Foriegn women tend to treat men different. They are about family, working on the relationship, being happy AND in a lot of cases putting God in front. (oh oh that will send some people off)
In a different thread I mentioned that Latin men and American women rarely get along in the long term and got bashed for it. But in my experience from couples I know and observation, I can think of 1 out of 20 relationships that worked out. This being American womens attitudes just dont fit with other cultures.

So, bash away if it makes you feel better justifying your attitudes. :-) Seriously, I like American women too. just wouldnt date or marry them any longer.
Remeber- ALL that above is generally speaking.

My opinion how to improve developing South American Countries? (or others too) Allow easy safe access for American men to visit and meet the women and you would find the economies picking up with the money spent on hotels, food, rental cars, flowers etc. (and no im not talking for a sex trade so get your mind out of the gutter) They have some awesomely beautiful women who dont have the serious attitude problems. Then sh!t would hit the fan here as the shortage of available men would increase the current unhappy state your already in.
 ForumsCreeper

Shaved or landing strip??
Posted: 2/6/2013 4:55:19 PM
A short well trimmed landing strip or bald. Either one but i prefer shaved :)
Different circumstances why one is better than the other but wont go into it here. (no its not weird)
Its up to the partners what they like best.

And to the above, seiously, who wants to read thru 400 OLD responses where most of the users not on anymore to respond.

My Edit- Ohhh, break the rules once in awhile. Let loose.
 ForumsCreeper
Msg: 6 (view)

I need help on figuring out this girl.
Posted: 2/6/2013 4:09:08 PM
"I need help on figuring out this girl."

Young Man of 22. A key lesson in life.
YOU WILL NEVER FIGURE GIRLS OUT!
So, accept that, deal with it, be yourself and dont fall in love in so fast.
 ForumsCreeper

Just Curious
Posted: 2/6/2013 3:48:35 PM
Some of slow guys dont mind if you ask. :)
 ForumsCreeper

How long will you keep a woman's phone number? Why?
Posted: 2/6/2013 3:45:48 PM
I would randomly clean the phone out of "didnt work out" dates.
It isnt like I raced home all ticked of and made a point of deleting it or anything.
I never contacted them if she or i had no interest. That would be a waste of time.

So really, Just every month or so I would dump the 120 or so numbers of dates that didnt pan out. :-)
 ForumsCreeper

plutonic friends
Posted: 2/5/2013 8:56:43 PM
WOW!
So much more I could say but Im thinking it would go in one eye and out the other.
 ForumsCreeper

Young Girls hate me, why?
Posted: 2/5/2013 8:42:43 PM
This from the man who has 2 younger women in his main pic. Sheesh.
And at 28- Define younger? 21? 18? 16?
 ForumsCreeper
Msg: 14 (view)

i have a few questions
Posted: 2/5/2013 8:40:38 PM
1WishList- I had to check your age after your Fuller Brush man commnet, Haha, I havent heard that one in forever. Gave me a chuckle- Thanks
Im thinking the 20 somethings dont even know who the Fuller brush man is. :)
 ForumsCreeper

How do I fix mistake or even know he's still interested?
Posted: 2/5/2013 8:31:10 PM
That was a hard read.
Tried it a 2nd time, still hard to read fully.

All I got from it was you come off as needy. (shrug) Just my 3 cents worth.
 ForumsCreeper
Msg: 7 (view)

Is this considered a compliment?
Posted: 2/5/2013 8:26:32 PM
Being too sensitive about it. He held your hand, said he was having fun and kissed ya.
Dont over analyze, many people ruin a perfectly good thing by doing that.
 ForumsCreeper

i have a few questions
Posted: 2/5/2013 6:12:03 AM
If you messaged them and they viewed your profile and havent responded, your done.

Dont message them and ask them to out on a date (or opinion of your profile for that matter).

Show ALL Forums