Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: What words should be banned from profiles?
 nightman37
Msg: 299 (view)

What words should be banned from profiles?
Posted: 10/13/2012 7:24:09 AM
You all mention you adventure holidays to much. I know most of our lives are working, shopping and tidying the house, but claiming you excitting on the basis of a holiday last summer should be banned.
 nightman37
Msg: 32 (view)

Tickling...
Posted: 10/9/2012 9:25:06 AM
I don't mind tickling, it would make me laugh, it not sexual through.
 nightman37
Msg: 189 (view)

women hate short men
Posted: 10/4/2012 12:24:09 PM
No doubt about it, women, like men tall. At 5'8'' ain't exactly a drawf. But women never seem to date men shorter than them. Apart from that i'm height agnostic, looks, fat count, but a womens height doesn't seem to make much difference to me.
 nightman37
Msg: 244 (view)

What makes a woman over 40 sexy?
Posted: 10/4/2012 12:08:35 PM
Staying slim, not to differicult not to eat to much is it. There I've gone and starting a slimming thread.
 nightman37
Msg: 22 (view)

Geeks: Turn off or..........
Posted: 9/19/2012 1:35:56 PM
I aways throught I scored Geek for being good a computers and science, if thats a turn off, so be it, nothing I can do about that. I do delibrately non geeky/cool things to like rollerblading, to try and get around my scolastic geekiness, so maybe that cancels it out. What do you think?
 nightman37
Msg: 1 (view)

How do you find the time for relationships when you have a child.
Posted: 9/19/2012 1:11:36 PM
Between work and Children, who do you find time to date or for a relationship?
I'm not a single parent myself, but would be interested in dating the right single
mom, but it concerns me, that she wouldn't have any time for me.
 nightman37
Msg: 3 (view)

What to do with mustard
Posted: 4/2/2010 6:59:03 PM
Colman english mustard, on beef stake. Mustard leaves work in sandwiches.
 nightman37
Msg: 96 (view)

Would you date someone who had paranormal expiriences?
Posted: 4/2/2010 6:16:04 PM
I would date a woman who had the old ghost story. If my rational explanations didn't put her off. If she's regularly getting ghosts in her house I'd fear for her sanity though. I've spent an evening with a woman who said she still heard her mother talking to her, a year after her death. To me a that was a delusion cause by grief, and I tried to talk her, letting go of her mother, and thinking about the future instead. It was the way she insisted on talking to every person she meet on the street that convinced me she was to crazy for me.
 nightman37
Msg: 185 (view)

The Dreaded Are You Interested?
Posted: 4/2/2010 5:56:03 PM
Come the expect the ignored, maybe I just can't email well enough, but quite possibly she doesn't login. A one line response is at least a response, and unless its a not interested might be worth a some more text. My pet peeve is simply seeing London in the profile, do you know how big the metropolis is, could be not narrow it down to the borough. Lonely of Ealing.
 nightman37
Msg: 50 (view)

New study - Never Married, Over 40, Well-Adjusted
Posted: 4/2/2010 5:30:57 PM
All my round number in life have made me feel desperate, I should have achieved, X society standard life goal by then. Since I've got 3 month before I'm 40, have zero chance of being marriage by then. But the fact is, people rarely live the standard life. Just remember we're not automatically creepy for having not have been dealt the standard set of cards by life.
 nightman37
Msg: 1366 (view)

so, why are you still single?
Posted: 3/22/2010 9:39:26 AM
I've add so much time, but such bad luck, a very long just good friends relship in the 20s, the next a hen picking woman, who left a with my best friend first time I stood up to her, in my thirty one woman, tuned out to be cocaine junky. If wall women were like that, I'd probably be better of single, which doesn't stop my heart screaming lonely some of the time.
 nightman37
Msg: 86 (view)

Never married & no kids
Posted: 1/25/2010 5:03:42 PM
When I was in my twenties, I thought been 40 and not married or having kids, would be sad. Now I'm nearing there, I know it is. I often waste time remembering old relationships that never went anywhere. Or wondering what I could have
done with the money I wasted in pubs and clubs hoping to find some girlfriend. Not sure that by now, any relationship
skill i've had, haven't evaporated from like of use. At least my****is good. It will have to be, women my age aren't so
pretty any more (most of them). Love young adventure is long ago, Who shall I send spend, the years of pain and decay
with, pass the shotgun, theres no value in living any of them.
 nightman37
Msg: 1 (view)

Living with mother over 30? Would it make me Untouchable?
Posted: 1/24/2009 10:13:15 PM
Right now i've a great flat, in the middle of Ealing, near the shops and the pubs. But my dad passed awayed last year, and my mum is very lonely and often infirm. If i moved back in with her, would it ruin my chances of finding someone to love. I'm 38 now, woman around my age, want men with money and a house, to start a family with. I had that for a while but no woman came. Should i let my mum live lonely and unloved in her twilight years, just so i can keep a bachelor pad, which never get woman back to any. Would it leave such a bad impression with woman, that i'd miss my chance to get married and be a father. What do you think?

Show ALL Forums