Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: how to deal with an ex you still love!!
 thejoeman
Msg: 32 (view)

how to deal with an ex you still love!!
Posted: 4/11/2010 12:47:09 AM
Noooo! If you give up, you'll never win her back! You KNOW that she's the only one for you in your life. If she wasn't, you wouldn't be having all these feelings (TRUTHMOTIONS)!

Look, look, all you need to do is call/text her and tell her that you love her AT LEAST once every hour. I don't care if you've got potatos in the oven or maybe you're in the middle of an episode of Sliders; this is KEY. If you don't do this, she'll forget about you and move on to another man that SHOWS he cares.

Show up unannounced at all holidays (everyone loves surprises) and always bring an expensive gift for one if not all four of the children. Something like a battery operated Kawasaki Ninja mini-bike or maybe that magnetic tablet thing with the bald guy and the lead powder. Just show that YOU CARE!! If you DON'T, somebody else WILL (probably an Italian guy; a successful butcher?!?!)

This is a tip I learned from my buddy Ralph who just "got out" of prison (), but before you meet up with her, smear a little bit of raw egg-yoke underneath your armpits (DON'T MIX WITH ANTI-PERSPIRANT!!!!). I'm no rocket scientist, but something about the pheromones and frailty of life mixed in with human sweat brings out an ANIMAL LUST in women. Trust me on this, bro.

Good luck to you and yours!!!!!!
 thejoeman
Msg: 7 (view)

Wife told me she just does not love me any more.
Posted: 4/11/2010 12:27:48 AM
shave moustache - buy a motorcycle - slowly drive into the ocean - $$$$$?
 thejoeman
Msg: 25 (view)

Still Shattered
Posted: 4/11/2010 12:24:19 AM
Ohhhh buddy, I feel for ya!! I once dated Microsoft Sam for 6 months but he suddenly stopped talking to me (i lost my speakers).
 thejoeman
Msg: 21 (view)

HOW TO MEND A BROKEN HEART.
Posted: 4/11/2010 12:18:34 AM
stop crying and just drink hot glue, jesus
 TheJoeMan
Msg: 13 (view)

Meet, Greet, Dance to the White Sidewalls Jan 7
Posted: 1/3/2010 1:14:09 PM
I'm barely a couple minutes away so I might show up for the hell of it.
 TheJoeMan
Msg: 57 (view)

POF Meet and Greet Nov 21st 8 till close at Rostamo's with a band
Posted: 11/20/2009 1:37:53 AM
Agh, can't make it, I have plans to see a ladyfriend perform elsewhere that night. Sorry ladies; you're welcome, gentleman.
 thejoeman
Msg: 7 (view)

Meet and Greet Nov 21st 8 till close at Rostamo's with a band
Posted: 10/27/2009 6:52:05 PM

(If you had issues getting drinks last time you will not this time)

thank god.

i'll try to make it.
 thejoeman
Msg: 18 (view)

Profile Review For JAWSOME DUDE (Me)
Posted: 10/24/2009 10:05:00 AM

...that your profile is so edgy and full of yourself...

I don't think you really know what "edgy" means, but okay. Maybe if I said that I loved listening to Avril Lavigne on my customized (yet non-conformist) Zune while "laughing out loud at disturbing scenes in crowded movie theatres," you could call me "edgy." See, you can't though, because I'm not a literally retarded, 16 year old goth.

...overall tone of a self-centered, immature and perhaps disturbed young man...

Ahhhhahahah, whatever you say, doc. I was thinking about putting together the absolute most boring, banal profile I could, and see how many responses the new guy gets. From such intriguing interests as, "i like 2 hav fun," and, "wedding crashers!1!!," I'm sure he'll find true love within a matter of hours.

Additional profile criticism & comments are sincerely welcome from anyone. There's no way it can be as bad as the last two posts make it out to be (unless I am truly blind).
 thejoeman
Msg: 15 (view)

Posted: 10/24/2009 1:45:53 AM
I've edited my profile a bit since originally posted, but have gotten zero responses on several recent (Read & Deleted) messages. Not offended, just genuinely curious if there's anything on my profile that I'm absent-mindedly glossing over; something that pops out as a red flag and could be totally misconstrued by the reader.

I'd appreciate some fresh feedback, thanks.
 thejoeman
Msg: 35 (view)

am i being foolish marrying an south asian man i love?
Posted: 8/18/2009 2:53:47 AM
Tôi lập gia đình bạn vào ngày mai. Bạn sẽ trả cho thiên bâm la năm đô la, tôi mua lúa gạo lớn, túi xách, hãy điền vào BẠN UP quyền.

bạn kêu la tôi Tôi không nghe tháúy baûn
 thejoeman
Msg: 15 (view)

Why do men keep asking for msn or cam??
Posted: 8/18/2009 2:33:06 AM
the guys just wanna see an apple bottom.....just...just one gatdang apple bottom
 TheJoeMan
Msg: 26 (view)

POF meet and Greet Karaoke Aug 14 7:00pm
Posted: 7/25/2009 1:55:25 AM
i have fun wherever i go, the post was merely asking why it wasn't within the cities and in crystal of all places. it was an honest question, it wasn't offensive, and there was no reason to delete it. if you had great success last time, then who am i to argue (which i'm not).

"because why does anyone care if you cant make it"

if this is really your reason for deletion, then you have about 20 more posts to delete before mine. if i can make it or not is purely health related, not because i'm trying to be a pretentious****or something.

i still think you'd have 5 times the amount of attendees if you held it closer to the cities, but a good time is a good time, amirite?!?!?!
 TheJoeMan
Msg: 23 (view)

POF meet and Greet Karaoke Aug 14 7:00pm
Posted: 7/24/2009 12:22:43 PM
and my post was deleted because?.....
 thejoeman
Msg: 62 (view)

young men, best lovers ???
Posted: 6/13/2009 12:21:28 PM

CTG007 posted:
Hey JoeMan,

Tell me how that goes in 30 yrs..

Conceited Jackass

Tell you how what goes? That most generations have sex and relationships within their same generations, and any age difference over 10 years is pretty uncommon? Traditionalists (soon dead) are mostly currently married to traditionalists (or widowed), boomers to boomers, etc...

But okay, I'll make sure to contact you in 2039 to keep you updated on a very visible and obvious trend, forums superstar "CTG007."
 thejoeman
Msg: 2 (view)

Leave a message, i'm desperate
Posted: 6/13/2009 12:56:47 AM

"Hey this is [your name] and I am just calling to tell you [important information] my number is [your number] so call me back when you get a chance. Thank you so very much."

uhhhh, this is exactly what voicemail is primarily used for.

"Hey it's me/ I'm not where you want me to be/ but drop a short one after the tone/ and I'll hit you up when I'm back at the phone."

Therefore there is no shame in any voicemail greeting or message left, so bosses, have at it and employees, feel free to call your higher ups and leave a message of, "what up playa, I finished those reports, now pay me so I can go do whatever it is I do."

jesus christ.

good luck in adult-hood, buddy.
 thejoeman
Msg: 3 (view)

the toilet paper monster
Posted: 6/13/2009 12:34:11 AM
chrispickle, please stop "writing."

forever.
 thejoeman
Msg: 2 (view)

my special day
Posted: 6/13/2009 12:33:07 AM
this kinda creeps me out
 thejoeman
Msg: 18 (view)

How to deal with liar?
Posted: 6/13/2009 12:18:29 AM

How to deal with a guy/girl who likes to lie about anything and everything? Why do they doing it? Can we catch a liar if u dont know the person yet? What we should do with this kinda person.

there's always murder
 thejoeman
Msg: 51 (view)

young men, best lovers ???
Posted: 6/13/2009 12:00:56 AM
pcspeceric posted:
:words:

this has absolutely nothing to do with anything even remotely related to the topic.

old men can't move around as well as young men, and old women have lower expectations of sex than young women.

NATURE WORKS ITSELF OUT YET AGAIN
 thejoeman
Msg: 12 (view)

Posted: 6/2/2009 1:06:18 PM
you say "problem," whereas i say, "solution."

actually i've decided i'm gonna take it easy for awhile.
 TheJoeMan
Msg: 8 (view)

Posted: 5/17/2009 9:59:39 PM
well it's not like i'm trying to get boring girls to contact me, so if someone doesn't get the joke, i probably wouldn't have much in common with her anyways

here's hoping it gets reviewed by a girl who's nutters
 TheJoeMan
Msg: 4 (view)

Posted: 5/17/2009 5:58:09 PM
BUMPIN THE HELL OUTTA THIS
 TheJoeMan
Msg: 10 (view)

Do women really bond with men just because they have sex w/them?
Posted: 5/12/2009 1:39:40 AM
the biggest thing to bond on is if a girl smells like beef jerky i just like to stick my head near her crawcavern and just take a big whiff you know take it all in and i'm just like "DAMN GURL DAT TERIYAKI FLAVA?" and she usually like "thaz just me cept for lil MSG" and then i get all hot and bothered and start to think about if i had some jerky like REALLY think about it HOO BOY
 TheJoeMan
Msg: 19 (view)

Where could this have gone wrong?
Posted: 5/12/2009 12:56:42 AM

What can I do with her to show this isnt the case?

Absolutely nothing. Your chance to bone has passed; you will never have sex with this girl.

After watching a movie...

For some reason, most women are insinuating sex when they suggest lying in bed and watching a shitty movie. I have no idea how this weird, universal trend got started, but it's the truth.

Like I said, you missed your chance.
 TheJoeMan
Msg: 16 (view)

Foul language in profiles
Posted: 5/12/2009 12:38:02 AM
If someone is DISRESPECTING JESUS CHRIST in their profile by using His name in vain, I will simply NOT tolerate it.

If they like to CURSE THE HEAVENS so much, maybe they should be CRUCIFIED to see how it feels!!
 TheJoeMan
Msg: 6 (view)

profile review URGENT!! Losing will to live:(
Posted: 5/11/2009 6:56:47 PM
Yeah, I've heard that saying you're suicidal is a definite turn-on for most women. You should get into more detail about your past relationships on your profile page too.
 TheJoeMan
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 5/11/2009 6:32:09 PM
Being magnificent yet terrible has it's downfalls. Personally I can't really see any, but apparently a lot of attractive women can.

Please critique my profile and let me know why truthfully showcasing the intentionally retarded person that I really am is a bad idea, and why I can't seem to meet a girl who is just as awful as me.

Thanks in advance, much appreciated.

Show ALL Forums