Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: HELP!!!
 steveracer
Msg: 305 (view)

HELP!!!
Posted: 4/19/2008 6:29:53 PM
Kasie
After some research it could be your CPU fan or the case fan, from what I have been reading you can get them on Ebay, but as usual Dells parts are not the norm and you take the chance of getting something that will not work, so ordering from Dell may be the best idea. You would need to call Dell tech support, and thats never an enjoyable thought even for us PC support types. Sorry wish I had better news.
 steveracer
Msg: 303 (view)

HELP!!!
Posted: 4/18/2008 3:33:03 PM
Kasie, if you look at the back there will be an area with a lot of slots in it that is the power supply fan area feel if there is any air moving out of those with the PC running. Let me know what model Dell you have and I will see what I can find. But it probably is not just an unplug and plug in a new one if it's the power supply, close but not quite.
 steveracer
Msg: 300 (view)

HELP!!!
Posted: 4/17/2008 5:29:56 PM
Computer parts look on www.geeks.com they have tons of stuff. It also depends on which fan you need.
 steveracer
Msg: 35 (view)

orgasms after 50
Posted: 3/27/2008 11:10:05 AM
I have to agree the bringing someone else home and having your Husband watch is one of the Dumbest things I have ever herd recommended on this forum, and boy have I seen some strange stuff in here. Talking to a professional is the first step like so many others have already recommended. Good luck, and back out in the Single world is not all it's cracked up to be, take that from all of us saying it, we know.
 steveracer
Msg: 6 (view)

Guys: at what age did you give up on the grey
Posted: 3/26/2008 10:09:00 AM
But, But, I thought Women Loved Plastic????? Have I been mislead???? Oh the Horror.

Disclaimer: This has been your daily attempt at humor so don't Shoot the comedian.
 steveracer
Msg: 10 (view)

Re-locating - Easier for Whom?
Posted: 3/26/2008 10:04:16 AM
How about meeting half way? It could work, really, it could. I myself would move if it were not for my Grandchildren, but if they could go along with me I would be outa here.
 steveracer
Msg: 446 (view)

OVER 50 And Alone....again.
Posted: 3/16/2008 7:06:10 AM

,love finds us,,with out the searching

OK, if nobody is searching, then just how do you think any two people could ever get together?? Magic??
 steveracer
Msg: 2 (view)

MEN, How much interest can a woman show without appearing pushy?
Posted: 3/12/2008 7:35:39 PM
I have never seen the Rule book, but I think this would be Dependant on how you feel about the situation, if your comfortable calling go for it. I know it would not bother me at all. Good Luck.

I could give you my number so you could practice calling.
 steveracer
Msg: 494 (view)

Sex in the woman mind after 40.
Posted: 3/12/2008 2:15:43 PM
I don't need no Steeenking drugs, everythings AOK here. Stop with the generalizations already please.
 steveracer
Msg: 951 (view)

Calling all 40-60Something Males? Older Women ARE better!
Posted: 3/12/2008 11:28:58 AM
You pull out the Disturbed CD and she says who is that, there could be too much age difference.

You want too listen to God Smack, and she thinks your a Devil worshiper there could be too much age difference.

You go too McDonalds and you get upset you didn't get your toy, there could be too big of an age difference.

OK, these were all done in fun, so don't get all huffy about it. Although I do listen to the above bands, so shoot me.
 steveracer
Msg: 492 (view)

Posted: 3/12/2008 10:56:19 AM
Then just why do you feel the Need to be on a SINGLES site. God I used to have friends like you, notice I said (Used to) that could not wait to get away from their wife so they could go play with someone else's wife, yea I have a Big problem with guys like that. And at least I Have Morals, some people Don't. This is enough on the subject if you don't get it now you never will.

OH, and they do make SHIRTS you can wear, put one on, or are you Advertising.
 steveracer
Msg: 42 (view)

drinking
Posted: 3/10/2008 5:20:13 PM

as I can see, this post got the response that I figured, so many people on this site are looking for faults and are wound tighter than a cat in a room full of rocking chairs........they are so worried about everyones vices they dont know how to relax themselves...........people relax..........not everyone is an problem drinker or a nyphmo........some people just enjoy life differently than others...........

I don't think anyone is looking for faults, you put your spin on something and someone else will put theirs on too, that does not mean they are looking for anything, so you Figured wrong. When you post a topic on an internet forum you better be ready for whatever comments come from it, if you don't like negative comments you probably should not post on the net, you will get a lot of responses you don't like, thats life. And no one has said everyone is a Drunk or a Nympho, please point out those posts for everyone. As you can see everyone will put their own spin on a question, we are Human after all and not perfect, and we can never agree 100% on most things.

Moonchild, I never tried to make you look like an Alcoholic, sorry if thats how you saw my post. I was being honest about what I have seen In Real Life.
 steveracer
Msg: 12 (view)

They Say 50 is the New 40 do You Agree?
Posted: 3/10/2008 11:06:43 AM
Some days I feel 52, some days I feel 22, and then there are those days when I'm just glad too still be here. And as someone just said, you feel as old as you think you are, so think Young.
 steveracer
Msg: 34 (view)

drinking
Posted: 3/10/2008 10:57:58 AM
That's the problem here no one reads anything, they just see something and automatically put a different meaning to what they see. Read my post over from the beginning. Talk about putting your own twist on things Geez, comprehend what your reading for once please. Notice the word NEED anyone?
 steveracer
Msg: 29 (view)

drinking
Posted: 3/10/2008 7:16:38 AM
Believe me I have been down this road with parents and one child, if you Need a drink everyday after work to unwind most of the time 1 is not enough whether you admit too it or not, and you are by all AA standards an Alcoholic. And too make fun of recovering alcoholics shows there is a problem, been there watched that too. I have no use for anyone that would put other peoples lives at risk, because sooner or later someone that drinks often will get behind the wheel of a car while drunk, and you can guess what is possible then. These are just facts and what I have personally witnessed, sometimes its not all pretty either. And one last thing I will throw out there, this is how hard core alcoholism starts, just Needing a drink after work to unwind. A lot of people will cry foul on my thinking, but if you have never responded to an auto accident involving a drunk driver who kills innocent people you have no idea how bad this is, and I have gone to way more of these than I want too remember.
 steveracer
Msg: 2 (view)

drinking
Posted: 3/9/2008 7:15:54 PM
I don't think drinking and enjoyment belong in the same sentence. I grew up with so called enjoyment drinkers as parents and it was not real fun.
 steveracer
Msg: 13 (view)

DREAMS.......
Posted: 3/6/2008 7:00:50 PM
OMG....Debi your not done with that sucker YET....

Nope it's a really good one darlin! Wanna lick

Please don't say things like that without a warning, I almost fell out of my chair, Lol.
And my deductible is not paid yet.
 steveracer
Msg: 96 (view)

Most jobs dont want to hire someone over 40
Posted: 3/5/2008 6:42:25 PM
Desert, that was very informative thank you.

But when my position was outsourced too who knows where 3 years ago I had so much trouble even getting into an interview it was depressing. At the time I had just turned 49 I finally went to a firm that specialized in job placement, the person I talked to there came right out and told me it would be hard to find a position because of my age, and he was very correct it took me 6 months, I work in the IT field and there were a lot of positions I was qualified for but never received anything back from the Resumes that were sent. You really would think age would not play a part in employment for IT but it certainly does. Is it fair, no but thats just one more thing you have too deal with when you get older. And now it looks like I may be back on the sidelines in another year because of internal changes so that has me a little worried, but there is nothing I can do but keep learning and keep the certifications up too date. It really makes you sad to think things have went down hill so fast for people after they reach a certain age.
 steveracer
Msg: 74 (view)

Over 50 And NO Fun !
Posted: 3/5/2008 6:21:19 PM
OK, Stop the presses, I have Never been on a dance floor, I played in a band but I sat on my rear, (Drummer). Dancing never did anything for me, so why is that? I would always rather go Hunting, Fishing, or racing when I was younger, guess I'm still that way. And I don't like bars so I guess dancing sort of was never in the picture.
 steveracer
Msg: 4 (view)

Over 50 And NO Fun !
Posted: 2/27/2008 1:09:40 PM
Not a lot of Men over 40 that like too troll bars anymore, I think most of them have grown up by that time.
 steveracer
Msg: 484 (view)

Posted: 2/27/2008 12:58:58 PM

A man walks into a bar with 100 women in it and says outloud, YES!!!!!!!!!!!

I think thats every mans dream, well if you go to bars anyway.
 steveracer
Msg: 57 (view)

Why fish???????
Posted: 2/26/2008 7:53:05 AM

Forgot the baseball cap and big boots

Holy crap I'm glad I read that over again, I was going to make a comment, but never mind now.
 steveracer
Msg: 479 (view)

Posted: 2/26/2008 7:38:10 AM
TM, just throwing that out there, I still don't know when Married and Dating started being used together in the same sentence, but it is evidently OK now days, just wish I knew about it when I was married may have had too try it out, but then again probably not, my morals are higher than that.

And sorry, I did not mean to make it look like you wanted to have sex with this person, my bad.
 steveracer
Msg: 156 (view)

Are there dating rules for us Boomers?
Posted: 2/25/2008 8:28:29 PM
This thread shows exactly why there are so many Alone and Lonely people out there. It's pretty had to get together with anyone when both sides hate each other so much, don't you think.
 steveracer
Msg: 475 (view)

Posted: 2/25/2008 8:17:34 PM
But it's soooo entertaining and full of good information.

Oh and tmvq, you do know this kalico dude is married right.
 steveracer
Msg: 54 (view)

Why fish???????
Posted: 2/24/2008 5:12:25 PM
Now don't get carried away!!!!!
 steveracer
Msg: 38 (view)

Do you remember the old days?
Posted: 2/23/2008 8:16:26 AM
I don't feel old from this, I just miss a time when you did not have too worry about everything. And the old Sci-Fi shows on Saturdays god that was a great time.
 steveracer
Msg: 31 (view)

Posted: 2/22/2008 6:43:30 PM
You can find one of those in DOS 6.2, just don't remember how at this moment.
 steveracer
Msg: 10 (view)

Guys over 40.. Help pls.
Posted: 2/22/2008 6:39:15 PM
Sounds like someone is playing somebody, it's just figuring out who, and what. Was that sufficiently vague for ya?
 steveracer
Msg: 21 (view)

Posted: 2/22/2008 10:23:10 AM
You want too go back, how about the Soupy Sales show, or Space 1999, or The Little Rascals, or The 3 Stooges. How time flies.
 steveracer
Msg: 23 (view)

Junk Televison?
Posted: 2/22/2008 10:09:58 AM
<< Does not own a TV.
Does not watch TV on computer, nor movies etc. on computer.
No DVD player.
No cable.
No sattelite.
Stop staring at me that way, would ya?

Are you afraid They are Watching?????
 steveracer
Msg: 6 (view)

Guys over 40.. Help pls.
Posted: 2/22/2008 10:03:12 AM

It can turn a guys brain to mush.

Huh, What? A Moose? Where. And would that be Corn Mush?
 steveracer
Msg: 144 (view)

Posted: 2/22/2008 8:12:28 AM
Boy, I'm having a good time reading all this, please keep up with the laugh material. I feel like I'm at the Funny Bone.
 steveracer
Msg: 168 (view)

someone 6' tall with a 6' ladder
Posted: 2/20/2008 7:39:08 PM
Try http://www.supermedone.com/

I think this is the one I tried a couple years ago when I was off work.
 steveracer
Msg: 447 (view)

Posted: 2/20/2008 6:40:33 PM
OK, I just gota ask, what's with all the Trolling lately? Is it Winter and the Cold?
 steveracer
Msg: 122 (view)

Posted: 2/20/2008 5:43:06 PM
I think we need to choose our rules wisely, just keep in mind those rules may need tweeked along the way.
 steveracer
Msg: 72 (view)

Posted: 2/19/2008 2:03:24 PM
Against my better judgment, please stop already with the Song Lyrics, and Comedy routines, OK.

And by the way those are copy written material, you have too have their OK to reprint any of it, and don't think no one is watching.
 steveracer
Msg: 37 (view)

Why fish???????
Posted: 2/19/2008 11:39:02 AM
OK, all you Ladies, Young and Old put up those cleavage pic's then send me an e-mail saying you updated you pic's and I'll critique them for you, LOL.

Disclaimer: This was done in Jest, not too be taken seriously. Well unless you want photos critiqued that is.
 steveracer
Msg: 56 (view)

Posted: 2/19/2008 11:07:02 AM
Sure it would be great to hit the sack on the first date, what man would really turn that down well probably more than you may think. Even after e-mail and phone conversation, do you really know someones likes and dislikes? Me I would rather err on the side of Caution, to soon could ruin a really good thing. This is just my Opinion mind you.
 steveracer
Msg: 72 (view)

Out of the closet... a Woman at my age?
Posted: 2/19/2008 7:10:03 AM
Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As well as getting 2 sides to argue. Sad.
 steveracer
Msg: 9 (view)

Carpe diem
Posted: 2/18/2008 1:35:16 PM
I would learn a new language while eating Chinese!

Me Tooo, oh wait your talking Food, right? Never mind.
 steveracer
Msg: 62 (view)

Posted: 2/18/2008 1:29:05 PM
OK I give up on this place, when you get crucified for speaking how you feel it's time too move on. I did not throw any stones, if I did you would know. I'm starting to see where Mac is coming from on some of his posts. You can say whatever you want, I will not give up MY right to speak out. I'll say it again, I Earned The right too speak out, how many others have?
It's the same old story, if you don't like what you read move on too something else, it's a big old nasty world out there. Lady4c the queer statement was not aimed at you it was aimed am Me, so don't give it another thought, I'm pretty tough and I have taken plenty of punishment, what's a little more.
 steveracer
Msg: 57 (view)

Posted: 2/18/2008 11:29:09 AM
I'm sorry but any name I used is just a word, but they all mean the same thing, and maybe I should not have used queer, but it's too late now. I'm not trying to make someone look small, other do a better job of that than I do. And none of us can say we have never Judged anyone, evidently I'm the only one that gets crucified for it for whatever reason. I still will not change my beliefs or my right to speak them. I fought for that freedom, and I will not step to the side now, I think I earned that right the hard way. Ranting Off now.
 steveracer
Msg: 430 (view)

Posted: 2/18/2008 11:18:12 AM
I am not going too bite on this one, no sir, not again. Someone else will have too.
 steveracer
Msg: 31 (view)

Posted: 2/18/2008 11:15:44 AM
I went to see Jeff Foxworthy a while ago, and he explained Men to the Women in the audience. They think of only 2 things Beer(or Soda if you don't drink), and Sex. That pretty much sums it up right there. Does that explain anything?
 steveracer
Msg: 54 (view)

Posted: 2/18/2008 11:03:24 AM
OK, queer, gay, lesbian, they are words that mean the same thing, pick one and thats what I will use. No I was not supporting that life style and never will, of course if that's what turns you on so be it. I try and use time wisely, sometimes it does not work out though.

And just because your on a sinking ship and cannot swim does not give you the right too take others down with you.
 steveracer
Msg: 50 (view)

Posted: 2/18/2008 9:54:00 AM
See there we go, now I attacked this person. No, I gave an opinion stop putting words in peoples mouths that they did not say. That's the problem here several people refuse too see it, if I or You don't agree with something that's all it is, it is Not and I repeat Not Attacking someone. If you want me to Attack someone just say so, but that's not who I am.
Geez see how it starts, live your life the way you want and I'll live mine the way I want, it's that simple, just don't expect to ask questions you know will bring controversy and then whine when it happens. I'm starting to rethink the idea that there are Adults here, and I had high hopes there were more than there are. This is what you get for standing up for what you believe in.
 steveracer
Msg: 48 (view)

Posted: 2/18/2008 8:12:26 AM
Let's agree too disagree, she posted something that would bring comments she would not like, that is why I said if you don't want conflicting comments to something Don't post it. And as far as on topic, I think the way others think is well within this topic. It's getting old people posting questions that they know are going to bring many good and bad comments, and then whine about poor me 100% of the people don't agree with me, well join the real world sometimes it's not all pretty, get used too it. This is just another example of a thread that will polarize the 2 sexes, and this is not the place for it, I do believe there is a sexual encounters forum that's where it belongs, but I guess this person knows that the negative comments would be larger there than here.

Over 40's forum Cop out.
 steveracer
Msg: 45 (view)

Posted: 2/18/2008 7:04:13 AM
Then when she's Shunned by a lot of people, she will come here and BooHoo about that. I really don't give a rat's putooty what she does. I gave my view on the subject, and I stand by my feelings, she does not have too like it, and neither do you, but I do have a right too voice an opinion whether anyone likes it or not. I am thinking this is one of the bad things about these forums, you can state your view, (which is your View by the way) and you can get verbally attacked for it, this is a free country (until someone tells me otherwise). If people don't want anyone voicing a bad opinion of a question they ask, don't ask the question and don't come here thinking everyone is going too fall all over them selfs to totally agree with what you post. I am not a bad person Really I'm not, but I do stand up for what and how I believe, that will never change as long as I am still breathing. Anyone can think of me what they will that is their right, I think these forums could be a good avenue for learning but the fighting and name calling are driving a wedge between the Women and the Men here, it would be so cool if that could stop. And everyone has something they don't like in this world, in that I'm not alone.

Oh and I am not a Religious person, if that matters too you.
 steveracer
Msg: 18 (view)

Posted: 2/18/2008 6:51:43 AM
Just another player making it harder for the non-player, thanks Dude. It's hard enough as it is, and then you get this exact thing happening. There should be a check box on profiles for those that just want quick Sex, I know, no one would use it, but I can Dream can't I.

Show ALL Forums