Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Holding Onto Your Virginity an Issue
 inlawsnoutlaws
Msg: 59 (view)

Holding Onto Your Virginity an Issue
Posted: 11/5/2016 1:16:45 PM
I believe in marriage before sex. Don't need a priest. Don't need a ceremony. You me. Promises. We can vow things. I can't offer you life without sex. I can't offer you a relationship without sex. I could offer you love. I'd be worth losing it. I'm too old for you. But there are...gentlemen out there who will show you the time of your life....even if they leave.
 inlawsnoutlaws
Msg: 206 (view)

Men happier married vs Women happier single - according to research
Posted: 11/5/2016 1:13:48 PM
Men satisfied. Women unsatisfied. Usual. Ancient Wisdom. "Research"
 inlawsnoutlaws
Msg: 57 (view)

Always friend zoned
Posted: 11/5/2016 1:04:59 PM
Be happy your in the friend zone. Not the take you on for one month or so **** your brains out make you fall in love then put you in the no friend zone.
 inlawsnoutlaws
Msg: 2 (view)

He loves her but shes kinda crazy...
Posted: 11/5/2016 12:58:10 PM
This didn't happen to me. ****ing losers. Its not for pity. Its for thought. ****ing losers voting to delete shit on the internet. LOL
 inlawsnoutlaws
Msg: 2 (view)

She leaves...
Posted: 11/5/2016 12:56:21 PM
I don't want pity. But whats the best strategy leave one or two messages saying you'll be there for them. Then wait. I guess. I don't want pity it does nothing for me. Honestly some people run from their lovers. Just not sure if we should both do it. Or if its just me that needs to do it.
 inlawsnoutlaws
Msg: 241 (view)

Casual blowjobs
Posted: 11/5/2016 12:51:20 PM
I think they are suffering at the time of impact. There is a cure. Get your head checked.
 inlawsnoutlaws
Msg: 99 (view)

weird that oral sex does nothing for me?
Posted: 11/5/2016 12:50:08 PM
You'll stay cleaner...:)
 inlawsnoutlaws
Msg: 30 (view)

Why are some men so clueless when it comes to STDs?
Posted: 11/5/2016 12:42:41 PM
Do one person at a time. Get tested after each one. I used a condom with the last one every time. Doesn't mean I don't test before the next one. If I pull the rubber off. I pull the rubber off. I'm ****ing clean. I like it raw. Can we get tested together? Can I trust you? What's a good birth control? Settle down with someone you can trust. Get tested together. Wait on the result. Then go at it. Condoms or not. Don't look down on someone for wanting real sex.

Side note. It doesn't matter who you got it from. Not for blame purposes. But for health purposes it does. Figure out who has it. If you have something. You need to wear condoms or find someone who also has it. There is ethics to sex and stds yes. People need to discuss. Get tested. Figure out who has what but not condemn or stigmatize. These things are private affairs between people who are intimate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvgxmW87Fq4
 inlawsnoutlaws
Msg: 160 (view)

Dumped cos I didnt cum!!
Posted: 11/5/2016 12:29:17 PM
Women don't often make me cum. I'm sure it gets to them. I can just jerk myself off on them or something. Its my sexual issue. Like i can't hold someone for very long. But...I can last. I stay hard. I just don't bust. Im really turned on. It feels really good. I just don't bust. They don't always understand. Some appreciate. It's better for me I guess. But honestly its not important. It's about being close. And if you can make them cum that one time. Be happy. If they love you. They love you. This is what it's come too.
 inlawsnoutlaws
Msg: 20 (view)

He cheats on his gf with me
Posted: 11/5/2016 12:25:51 PM
You are just as bad as him. Don't let these people talk you both out of thinking your not slimy.
 inlawsnoutlaws
Msg: 19 (view)

He cheats on his gf with me
Posted: 11/5/2016 12:24:31 PM
You deserve the same thing to happen to you.
 inlawsnoutlaws
Msg: 1 (view)

She leaves...
Posted: 11/5/2016 12:18:42 PM
She tells me not to contact her.
Where do you draw the line between caring and stalker.
Whats the best strategy to leave it open.
I know I want to be friends.
I thinksof her sexually all the time.
I don't need her. I'd be happy to see her with someone who treats her really well.
What does he do when shes a friend to him.
But she treats him like a threat or a waste of time?
Her past is cut cut cut.
Always abusive people she had to run from.
One that has a child with her and she can't run from.
What does he believes she'll be back.
Just later?
We didn't fight but it ended poorly because she made shit up about me for excuses to leave. (lie to me about me it was so irritating)
For a bit it was painful. I lost something important and don't know what to do.
 inlawsnoutlaws
Msg: 50 (view)

Is meeting your buddy more important than meeting your girlfriend's parents?
Posted: 11/5/2016 12:11:07 PM
Talk to him about it.
 inlawsnoutlaws
Msg: 56 (view)

Always friend zoned
Posted: 11/5/2016 12:09:47 PM
Someone will dig you.
 inlawsnoutlaws
Msg: 1 (view)

He loves her but shes kinda crazy...
Posted: 11/5/2016 12:02:40 PM
He loves her. He wants to believe she loves him. But doubts it. It hurts her. It hurts him more. What does he do?
What does he do when shes perfect but her best friend doesn't really like him? What if her mom doesn't? Her father? What does he do when her ex is her friend of 8 years and they're still friends? What does he do when the ex asks them all to go someplace? What does he do when the ex asks her to go out someplace? What does he do when the ex says he loves her? What does she do? What does he do when she wants to stay on the dating site after they're together? What does he do when she wants to get married, and kids are on the way? Is partying as imporant as school? What does he do when she leaves him and wants no contact but hes in love? What does he do when she leaves him for someone he was jealous of? What does he do when she leaves him goes and ****s around for a bit then wants him back? What does he do when he starts getting jealous everytime she leaves or looks at someone with attraction? What does he do when he finds out she was a stripper/hooker/cam girl/ect? What does she do when she finds out he got a hooker more than once? What does he do when he finds out she had no intention for it to last? What does he do when he finds out that she wants to abort his child? What does he do when he finds out that she wants to have a third man in their bed one time because she never tried it? What if that's her regular fantasy? What does he do when she cheats and confesses but could have got away with it? Let's say hes in love. What does he do when she hides drug use? What does he do when she hides connections she has with men or women? What does he do when she says she loves other men? What does he do when she leaves? What does he not do when she leaves? What does she do? What does he do when she smiles? What does he do when she can not smile? What does he do when she will not smile? What does he do when he remembers her laugh vividly? What does he do when he faced all this and he still loves her? Who does he ask?
:modhammer:
 inlawsnoutlaws
Msg: 50 (view)

I can't figure this guy out...
Posted: 11/5/2016 12:01:17 PM
I don't like you.

Show ALL Forums