Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: 1000 walmart giftcard redirect popup
 mark/1948
Msg: 2 (view)

1000 walmart giftcard redirect popup
Posted: 10/25/2018 9:54:58 AM
i get the same message from time to time, and i delete it as soon as i see it. no good can come from unsolicited notices that you won something.
 mark/1948
Msg: 11 (view)

Unable to login
Posted: 10/20/2018 8:38:14 PM
i spoke too soon, it's still hit and miss.
 mark/1948
Msg: 10 (view)

Unable to login
Posted: 10/20/2018 5:26:52 PM
to learn something new everyday is a good thing. i followed your map and it worked..................thanks.............
 mark/1948
Msg: 4 (view)

Why is Egypt doing this??
Posted: 10/8/2017 11:55:11 AM
nikki haley is a stooge in the herr drumpfenfuhrer reich. he is bound and determined to destroy the 1st amendment: First Amendment - Religion and Expression. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. besides inventing the words "fake" and the phrase "priming the pump" ( i bet you didn't know that) he wants adulation from anybody and the "fake" christians give it to him. face it folks, we are no longer the beacon of light in the storm, the castle on the hill, we are really the "man in the high castle" complete w/an out of touch further. we must stand united against them "fake christians" and the fake "patriots"..............
 mark/1948
Msg: 3269 (view)

What good things has Trump accomplished?
Posted: 9/19/2017 5:53:12 PM
no they don't. war work for the time your fighting it, then you still have to talk, unless you occupy. just put yourself in position of trusting in the u.s. i live here, and to put it bluntly he has all the earmarks of wanting a dictatorship. while 'merica burns and w/our country in turmoil, who is profiting......wall street. and who does herr drumpfenfuhrer have to guide him in governmental decisions.....wall street. our country is on the verge of a civil war and he dares lecture anybody (like a tinpot despot) about how to run there country. when the native americans made treaty's w/washington and the great white father, they trusted, and what happened? lie after lie, just like herr drumpfenfuhrer is doing now, in his prompting class/religion/and race differences. to quote a phrase (stolen from bannon) you know it, and i know it and everybody else knows it, herr drumpfenfuhrer can't stand obama, and will do anything to prove he is the smartest person who ever live. no countries don't want herr drumpfenfuhrer to bail them out, they just want him ti crawl back to his high tower and do the honorable thing.
 mark/1948
Msg: 242 (view)

On Fox News today.....
Posted: 8/12/2017 5:16:02 PM
actually he was waving his hat like all cowboys do. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sfpe28mv9n0
 mark/1948
Msg: 6 (view)

chicago cubs, world series champs
Posted: 7/28/2017 5:33:01 AM
well the cubs have started to push. they need a few things, but they got the eye of the tiger back..........
 mark/1948
Msg: 719 (view)

What good things has Trump accomplished?
Posted: 4/4/2017 11:25:48 AM
herr drumpenfuhrer has accomplised a lot, and none of it's good. can any of his woman followers please comment on his latest executive odder and what it does for (TO) women? take a minute out of your day and tell this snowflake how this helps you or your family. i'll hang up and wait for your answer. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-pulls-back-obama-era-protections-for-women-workers/ar-BBzink0?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=U452DHP
 mark/1948
Msg: 47 (view)

Leftist envy example: Trump isn't even a resident, he keeps playing golf in Florida
Posted: 3/13/2017 4:33:08 PM
wow, you are such an expert on everything, and in reality you just are another annoying self described pundit w/out a pulpit. i say to all the readers of the forum to ignore your dribble, (just like tuning out spicer, and kellyanne, you are another ex-plainer). keep it up maybe herr drumpfenfuhrer will invite you to his abandoned tower..............................
 mark/1948

government pensions
Posted: 1/24/2017 10:19:01 AM
not much money? i worked 50 years and paid into a program that allows people to retire w/some dignity. along the years i have squireled away what i could. seeing the amounts that these servants of the people get is staggering. it's yours/mine and our money. we should have some say. not much, i hope when you retire you'll see the difference. george orwell wrote in animal farm: "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others". only now it doesn't mean the soviet union (well it still does), but the fat cat billionaires who know a lot but understand little. prepare to take action because the man who rallying cry of "drain the swamp" has now become the alternative truth. 1 million dollars day could and should be put to better use that keeping his high tower protected. ben carson, devos etc...
 mark/1948
Msg: 3 (view)

government pensions
Posted: 1/23/2017 7:40:25 PM
so you actually believe the congress and all politicians don't get pensions and cadillac healthcare? whose gullible now? herr drumpf and his usual gang of idiots are at it again. http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-cia-supporters-in-audience-clapping also for people who care that he is trying to paint thinking people out of the picture. have a cup of coffee and e-mail him w/your concerns. https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact
 mark/1948
Msg: 1 (view)

government pensions
Posted: 1/22/2017 7:24:20 PM
the following is pretty interesting, and we can stop the waste. maybe when the president and congress have to live like the rest of us, they may make real changes. read and follow through, as this requires swift attention. Warren Buffett is asking everyone to forward this email to a minimum of 20 people, and to ask each of those to do likewise.
In three days, most people in the United States will have the message. This is an idea that should be passed around.

The BUFFETT Rule
Let's see if these idiots understand what people pressure is all about.
Salary of retired US Presidents .. . . . .. . . . . .. . $180,000 FOR LIFE.
Salary of House/Senate members .. . . . .. . . . $174,000 FOR LIFE. This is stupid
Salary of Speaker of the House .. . . . .. . . . . $223,500 FOR LIFE. This is really stupid
Salary of Majority / Minority Leaders . . .. . . . . $193,400 FOR LIFE. Stupid
Average Salary of a teacher . . .. . . . .. . . . . .. .$40,065
Average Salary of a deployed Soldier . . .. . . .. $38,000
Here’s where the cuts should be made!
Warren Buffett, in a recent interview with CNBC, offers one of the best quotes about the debt ceiling:
"I could end the deficit in five minutes," he told CNBC. "You just pass a law that says that anytime there is a deficit of more than 3% of GDP, all sitting members of Congress are ineligible for re-election".
The 26th Amendment ( granting the right to vote for 18 year-olds ) took only three months and eight days to be ratified! Why? Simple! The people demanded it. That was in 1971 - before computers, e-mail, cell phones, etc.
Of the 27 amendments to the Constitution, seven (7) took one (1) year or less to become the law of the land - all because of public pressure.
Warren Buffett is asking each addressee to forward this email to a minimum of twenty people on their address list; in turn ask each of those to do likewise.
In three days, most people in The United States of America will have the message. This is one idea that really should be passed around.
Congressional Reform Act of 2017
1. No Tenure / No Pension. A Congressman / woman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they're out of office.
2. Congress (past, present, & future) participates in Social Security.
All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people. It may not be used for any other purpose.
3. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.
4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.
5. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.
6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people.
7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen/women are void effective 3/1/17. The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen/women.
Congress made all these contracts for themselves. Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their term(s), then go home and go back to work.
If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people, then it will only take three days for most people in the U.S. to receive the message. It's time!
THIS IS HOW YOU FIX CONGRESS!
If you agree, pass it on
 mark/1948
Msg: 7405 (view)

Awesome day today!!!!
Posted: 1/21/2017 5:59:09 AM
so the trick to not having defauts maybe more scrutiny when making loans. it seems the banks get fined for misdeeds, but to them it's just a cost of doing business. the one thing drumpf likes is low pay (he stated as much).our federal minimum wage is $7.75 an hour, that along w/no time and a 1/2 for overtime is just fine by him, and the fellow billionaires on team drumpf. that is if he decides to pay them. getting back to the cut to save the system, his 1 million dollar a day security will cost well over 1 billion in just 3 years. i hope you have no friends on ssi or medicare as us old farts fight to keep what we paid into. drumpf, ryan and mcconnell have theirs (great pensions and healthcare) so lets piss on them and tell them it's raining, right boys? read your history, hitler and company set the work standards and pay level for everyone. they were free to work, but at a reduced rate to help the reich (deutschland first). laugh as he destroys what press we have now, (another hitler trick) and tells you the truth via twitter. it's sad you can't or won't see parallels to drumpf and al, but when you do, please speak up. read his books and that tells you all about him, because it's always about him.
 mark/1948
Msg: 7400 (view)

Awesome day today!!!!
Posted: 1/21/2017 4:43:12 AM
power to the people, then why did drumpf sign this order? "Trump also suspended a reduction in the premium rate offered by the Federal Housing Administration to home buyers. The reduction, relatively small, would have saved home buyers about $500 a year. In effect, this is a tax increase on the middle class". i love cupcakes, but hate herr drumpf, pope pence, rotten ryan, meshuga mcconnell, crisp bee urine, and krazy kellyanne.
 mark/1948
Msg: 5 (view)

Posted: 12/18/2016 9:22:21 PM
whereas chapman is/was great sometimes the price is too high. i believe it comes to around 40-50k a pitch. the cubs acquired wade from k.c. for a lot less w/out to much of a dropoff. all in all, great defense, crazy hitters and a strong starting staff will more than makeup for his loss.
 mark/1948
Msg: 3 (view)

Posted: 12/12/2016 9:03:23 AM
thank you for your support. be sure to follow this link as the season draws near.
 mark/1948

dny, deny, deny
Posted: 11/21/2016 9:36:10 PM
so you're probably saying to yourself (all the trumps followers) now we can take back our country. it's not yours, but ok for now. what do you think of these clean cut white nationalists, and their rhetoric? when they try to do more then talk, they might find a little more resistance than they bargained for. since it was his "rallies" (which mr ego want to do again) were the fuse, what is his responsibilities for this mess.
 mark/1948

Should Trump Unversity fraud trial be held now or later?
Posted: 11/13/2016 8:02:50 AM
herr drumpf has been using the legal system for his benefit forever. delay tactics are just for the rich, as it has alway been so. why should it take 6 years to solve a case of suspected fraud? time to pay the piper, but the problem comes when he has to get on the stand. a good lawyer will tear him to shreds. but to his dumpsters that will mean squat. finally watch this documentary and you will maybe understand what his detractors are talking about. pay special attention to his take on renewable energy. 'merica we've been trumped. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KthrjjRKoE
 mark/1948
Msg: 19 (view)

Will Americans demand a President Trump 3rd Term?
Posted: 11/12/2016 9:17:39 AM
just one point as my aged brain can one handle so much. the lowering of corporate taxes will translate into full time jobs? did you forget the trickle down theory? look at wells fargo, how they illegally forced their employees to work. what happens, congress yells and the big cheese walks out w/a 13o million dollar parting gift. maybe you think the corporate bigwigs will help the workers, but guess again. do you think that anybody that works a full time job should have to live in poverty? or the recent dust up about the cost of drugs. why can canadians get the same drug for 1/4 the cost? yeah corporations look out for the worker until they can be replaced by workers who accept less, or automation takes away what ever they have earned. no herr drumpf told people what they wanted to hear, and turned around and (at least for now) changed his tune. his hiring of lobbyists, and insiders. i just read that drumpf has some money invested w/the people who want th pipeline to go thru indian territory and environmentally sensitive areas. remember he likes eminent domain. clean coal or wind turbines. to drumpf they ruin the view. what this documentary, and it will enlighten you into what the donald is all about. how some greedy people got into his silk sheeted bed and ****ed over their county and it's people. i voted for hillary, and while the protesting is fine, the pitchforks and torches ala sheriff clarke are the wrong way to go. watch this film, it might help you understand what the other side sees. it's called "you've been trumped" : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KthrjjRKoE
 mark/1948

Posted: 11/3/2016 11:46:04 AM
in the 108 years since the cubs won a world series, i/we/us bled for this team. it wasn't until ricketts, theo and jed came aboard that we finally had a fighting chance. the old management had good players, but did't have a clue on how to win. this years team, really are a team. when that rain delay happened, j hay spoke up and brought the fellas home. from brizzo. to grandpa rossi, these guys have a love and friendship for each other and the fans that heals up old wounds. the good kid, jack, harry, pat, santo, len and dj thanks for the words. i/we/they/us never stopped believing..........................GO CUBS
 mark/1948
Msg: 14 (view)

Suggestion: Implement a way to search by username
Posted: 8/14/2016 1:38:56 PM
maybe it's the app that causes problems. i don't have a smart phone , and use my computer for everything. when i get to the sign in page the user name search is visible and it works....
 mark/1948
Msg: 86 (view)

Username search
Posted: 8/11/2016 7:03:58 AM
i don't use the ap, but before i log on on the regular website it's there. so the moral of our story children is a smart phone does not have all the answers.
 mark/1948
Msg: 10 (view)

Trumps appeal, he is an authoritarian leader.
Posted: 8/4/2016 4:37:33 PM
exactly, as you have seen in the presidents press conference today the explanation. the monies were part of a deal reached by international courts, and were told by the president and his staff in january. but drumpf saw the footage of it being unloaded, when there is no such film or tape. but as he told it the trumpers believed him as per that article in suspending belief if some forceful tells it. he was totaly right about one thing. the shooting someone in ny and none of his supporters would care.
 mark/1948

Trumps appeal, he is an authoritarian leader.
Posted: 8/4/2016 8:16:00 AM
believe it or not there is a reason for the drumpf popularity. forgive them they know not what they do. http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/a-neuroscientist-explains-what-may-be-wrong-with-trump-supporters-brains/
 mark/1948
Msg: 4255 (view)

Trump for President
Posted: 7/31/2016 6:54:54 PM
what? drumpf has had every excuse, and changed positions so many times. the debates were set up republicans and democrats not the candidates. the question is why wouldn't hillary want to debate him? as a combat veteran i would have been locked up if he gave orders to torture and target civilians. in viet nam we tortured, massacred women and children and old men. we bombed the shit out of them, we had over 1/2 million troops and still we left. why? hearts and minds were never won over. ancient civilization did and they were successful until greed took over. but and i mean a big but his knowledge of the world is sad if not scary. crimea, heck the russians don't want that, read your history. here maybe this will help http://abc11.com/news/trump-says-if-hes-elected-putin-is-not-going-into-ukraine/1451318/ drumpf has mad his billions and created jobs, by cheating contractors and the like. his son has his own floor at their penthouse (baron) that was built off the labors of people who never got paid, or were forced to take less. now i do not want to converse or argue w/you, but when you post nonsense people have to talk. unless of course your a gold star mother who happens to be muslim. this will be my only post on this thread.
 mark/1948
Msg: 124 (view)

Donald Trump is a Fraud
Posted: 7/26/2016 2:56:55 PM
i wish i could find the actual quote, but the jist of it was the father was still going to vote for drumpf. this is how he does business, negoitate after the fact, and then make them sue or settle. is that good business or is it just trying to get over? nixon was a power hungry megalomaniac, but at least he had the brains to get out when caught as a crook, one can only hope that drumpf does the same, or at least fall on his sword. the one he had when he was in the rotc, for we all know that he evaded the draft. the funny thing even if he went in the service, with his old man pulling strings (and donald being a genius) the only danger he would have was how big a bandage he would need to cover a paper cut.
 mark/1948

Mail settings not working
Posted: 7/5/2016 8:33:06 PM
Did you save the changes?
 mark/1948
Msg: 341 (view)

If you could ask God one question, what would it be?
Posted: 5/11/2016 7:16:10 PM
see therein lies the problem. all the sand religions are based on abraham being the father. do the people of this blue marble need and entity to guide them? maybe thousands of years ago. now we know the difference between good and evil. and it's not a god or a devil. your statement is so hollow about christian salvation, as if no one cane live in peace w/out christ. if that works for you fine, but don't condemn or feel sorrow for someone who choose's to not believe. to you jesus is/was alive because a book told you so, but if you really looken into it, it's just a rehash of other stories. the question was what would you ask g-d?????????????????? why not show yourself and give everyone the benefit of your spirit, or are you just toying w/us? since g-d is supposed to be everywhere, he would read this and answer, but instead he will make a piece of toast look like jesus, or make a picture weep.
 mark/1948
Msg: 339 (view)

Posted: 5/11/2016 5:59:38 PM
1. no, i choose to live by a code of doing (trying) no harm, and hope for the same. 2. people claim to speak for him, and w/him and know what his feelings are (him i just for convenience). 3. i am not afraid to write g-d's name, it's just a show of respect to some people. ok, her goes..GOD....whew that was close. 4. the same results as following any religion, for they all have that (rule) as a tenet of their faith.
 mark/1948
Msg: 335 (view)

Posted: 5/9/2016 1:11:57 PM
well since your g-d is all powerful and vengeful, how about g-d making his presence to everybody. g-d could produce a guide in a public place w/verification of every religion and every political group present. just like in the movie the ten commandments, except this time make it public. to not have that is akin to having drumpf carry on about his winning ways, and how to trust him. to have faith in an entity that has caused wars, famine, disease, and mistrust in all of mankind is foolish, live the golden rule and it will have the same results w/out the hocus pocus. ok g-d the ball is you court. 1...............................2.............................3....................................i'll hang up and wait for your answer.
 mark/1948
Msg: 1882 (view)

Trump for President
Posted: 3/11/2016 9:33:16 AM
i know you think trump will save this country, and he is a deal maker. in making a deal, both sides should feel it's fair. the scottish government saw pound signs. now the trump golf course has taken over areas that can never be replaced. who won? see the true character of this person: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fACFeqRisXY
 mark/1948
Msg: 1824 (view)

Trump for President
Posted: 3/7/2016 1:15:20 PM
now that the fbi really has/had nothing about hilliary, what will your protector talk about. i know telling a trumper facts about anything mean nothing, but take this into your voting booth. he claims to be a smart man, he unifies people, a teller of truths. so why did he give a version of the roman/nazi salute? he also didn't know duke even when they asked him to run before. in germany they wanted a strong ruler to tell them what to do, i guess you do as well. so read this article (if trump allows you to) http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/things-learned-from-50000-plus-pages-of-clinton-emails/ar-BBqqACS?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=U147DHP and go to the website http://www.politifact.com to find unbiased views. if not say goodbye to sanity if herr trump (ugh) becomes potus. you will beg to change your vote.
 mark/1948
Msg: 35 (view)

A Greasy Fox states I'm Not Paying For Your F*****g Wall
Posted: 3/1/2016 6:06:47 AM
i have no profound thoughts, no new ideas, just old and wise thoughts. the golden rule in thoughts, deeds, and action apply to us all, that would help heal this planet. judging by you statements (and possibly deeds) your worth diminishes w/each letter you ascribe to some fantasy that has been around since the ascent of man.
 mark/1948
Msg: 28 (view)

Posted: 2/28/2016 8:34:20 PM
you do know that we all have a common ancestor (mankind) and the longer we are on this planet the closer the races will become. so isolate yourself for as long as you can, eventually your children or grandchildren will not have that "luxury". i wish you luck.
 mark/1948
Msg: 17 (view)

Posted: 2/26/2016 1:13:58 PM
how enlightening. I don't know if you are polish (the flag your carrying) but if you are, learn from history. as the nazi's tried to take over poland, the world came to her rescue. the nazi's wanted to aquire more land for their pure race. my grandparents were from poland and ukraine, which makes us from a similar background (again if you identify as a pole), but that's where it ends. you can run to another local and cling to a way of life, and quite frankly you won't be missed. keep being pure and see where that gets you................................PEACE
 mark/1948
Msg: 66 (view)

Absolutely there is a God.
Posted: 2/6/2016 12:27:49 PM
i cannot say one way or another (nobody can) if there is a g-d. but the point at which people believe is insane. just from the standpoint of living, it makes sense to follow the golden rule. it is a morale compass to just surviving. who wants to be looking over their collective shoulders just to say my g-d is the correct g-d. point of fact, christian, jewish, and muslim people all worship the same sand g-d, w/a tweek here and there. no one, and i repeat no one has ever and i mean ever had any proof there is/was a g-d. if there is/was a g-d that created us and everything around us, that entity has long ago departed. if you have PROOF, post publish and save the world. i choose to live my life w/a moral center, trying to distinguish right from wrong, and don't need/want/desire some holier than thou person, tell me they know the way. if they did, why is the earth in such chaos? as i said, no one knows,
 mark/1948
Msg: 1139 (view)

Trump for president
Posted: 2/1/2016 12:35:06 PM
trump is very interesting to watch. while he says nothing he is applauded for telling it like it is. he is the true student of j. goebbels. who cares that he has energy, what does that prove? i want ideas, thought, on how to work together instead of bulling people to do hiss bidding. telling something loud and repeatedly works in commercials, and sells you the miracle cure, or stuff you don't need or a loud mouthed presidential candidate. tv ratings mean nothing, can he do the job when other countries don't want him? he said something similar to what hitler said after his failed bee hall putsch. when trump was told that no senator wants to work w/him he said they will. hitler said almost the same thing but a little nastier. vote trump 2080.........
 mark/1948
Msg: 117 (view)

Militiamen occupy U.S. national parks building in Oregon
Posted: 1/29/2016 8:08:44 PM
i watched this shooting as well. being from chicago i know about unjustified shootings. i saw him reach down toward his pocket twice, then bam. context is important, he was trying to evade, saying he didn't want to die in a box, and had intent . the whole group wanted a bloody confrontation. except the 4 non-patriots still on the reserve want to go home, only if they won't get arrested. the people of the town didn't want them there, and the feds showed great restraint. they tried to negotiate, but these people from another state wanted none of it. causes are important, and people will die for theirs ideas. however in the u.s. we try to use the courts, and these cowboys didn't want any of that. i'm a liberal by nature, but want justice no matter who breaks the law.
 mark/1948
Msg: 723 (view)

Trump for President
Posted: 1/9/2016 9:03:33 AM
but he tells it like it is. i've heard w/my one good ear the people at his rallies when confronted by his lies and stupidity, say they don't care. they are proud he speaks like the drunk uncle. it's not him, it's the people who are his sycophants. they are angry, and donnie box give them a quick fix. i know i'm not the first but this is the rise of the third reich w/english subtitles. the splintered parties in germany gave into the good ol' al because of his promises.
 mark/1948
Msg: 211 (view)

Should Davis, the Court Clerk, Be in Jail
Posted: 9/22/2015 11:45:16 AM
in an interview today ms davis was very tearful. the one thing that pained her is people telling her that her g-d does not love her. her beliefs are very strong, but she can see no compromise. while i have empathy for her, she truly does not know how to love. that's not her fault (kind of) it's her church values, interpretation is everything. joke if you want but rodney king was on to something. "can't we all just get along". i'll tell my friends how i feel, and it sometimes makes for hard feelings. we understand one another, and agree to disagree, then compromise. i wish her well, but she has to compromise, which the judge gave her that option. she said she had gay friends, and they have no problem w/her stance. really, just like the baby the fiorina saw, or the beautiful baby who is now autistic., or that obama is a muslim (who eats pork, has gay friends, and drinks alcohol), some people hate reality. she should pray and have counsel on the golden rule. that being said, people only change in their best interests, they have to change. but sometimes the issue has to be forced upon them. the golden rule alway applies...........................................PEACE
 mark/1948
Msg: 11 (view)

learning to be deaf
Posted: 9/22/2015 11:24:24 AM
hearing aids are affordable, and there are payment plans. your method of writing (to me) is very confusing. are you hoh (hard of hearing), or just trying to be poetic. speak plainly...........................(not) dr mark
 mark/1948
Msg: 9 (view)

Should Davis, the Court Clerk, Be in Jail
Posted: 9/5/2015 7:45:19 AM
whoa nelly, you must be living in some fantasy world. in your world the people in public offices would just get a slap on the wrist for not doing their jobs. then what would be the purpose of an oath. i'll do as i like, come take a dollar. by the by she might not get the money you think she will: https://www.gofundme.com/blog/2015/04/29/protecting-our-community/ unless some people who don't understand the constituion. i'm glad she has principles, as most of us do to some degree. i've quit jobs because it went against what i believed to be fair treatment. i've also stated what i believe to be fair treatment. through it all, our word is our bond, and she took an oath w/no caveats. let's mach backward, and only have church tell us their was is the only way. even the grand poobah the pope is seeking inclusion not exclusion........PEACE
 mark/1948
Msg: 8 (view)

Pa Teacher has hot sex with her student
Posted: 7/16/2015 10:43:08 AM
lucky you say. the kid had a say in the abortion: lucky. how luck is it when he understands that the TEACHER felt her desires outweighed ethics: lucky. it the student was so desireable, couldn't the teacher wait to avoid jail: lucky. he also has to think about her lack of judgement and his part in all this: lucky. when i read stories like this i wonder what were they thinking? would a couple of years mean the end of the world? yep he is one lucky fellow.
 mark/1948
Msg: 27 (view)

Uses for coconut oil?
Posted: 6/1/2015 5:24:18 PM
thanks for the information. methinks (according) to the article, that there is room for abuse. "As a renewable resource, coconut oil has become a much more sustainable alternative to palm oil. Coconut trees can grow in almost any soil, even in sandy coastal soils, and can bear fruit for more than sixty years, allowing farming families to sustain their crop through 3 generations. Fair Trade Alliance Kerala (FTAK) on India’s Malabar Coast has been sustainably harvesting coconut since 2005. This farmer-owned co-op practices jaiva krishi, a sustainable farming method that mimics virgin rainforest, where many crops grow harmoniously together, and many animal species — including wild elephants — roam safely" as long as the co-op practices are followed it's all good
 mark/1948
Msg: 24 (view)

Uses for coconut oil?
Posted: 6/1/2015 8:59:33 AM
fair trade coffee. sold at aldi's; $3.99 for 12 ounces.
 mark/1948
Msg: 23 (view)

Uses for coconut oil?
Posted: 6/1/2015 8:44:04 AM
just a simple heads up: in trying to give up dairy, i thought why not use coconut based products. it seemed a good alternative. i soon realized that nothing is perfect. http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/harvesting-palm-oil-and-rainforests/ the farmers of palm trees are just trying to make a living, and in the process, they destroy a system that may not be able to be restored. some products claim to not harm primary rain forest, and are fair trade. i'm sceptical of those claims. so for now black coffee and dry toast.
 mark/1948
Msg: 13 (view)

I have to pay to see who's viewed me now?
Posted: 5/26/2015 6:42:05 AM
otto is correct. over and out
 mark/1948

compromised passwords
Posted: 5/19/2015 10:05:55 AM
in a galaxy far far away, i was once suckered like you. i had just got my first computer, and a message came up from some official looking protection service. i wanted to show my friend, who was guiding me thru my first brush w/technology that i was savvy. so i purchased said anti-virus ad was on my way. long story short it was a scam, from russia w/out love. i got it fixed, and from them on: control, alt, delete or restart. these type of sites want you to panic, and click on them to see what's what. keep on monitoring all you sites that require passwords. over and out.
 mark/1948

so, you Thinkyou want a motorcycle?
Posted: 3/29/2015 4:08:06 PM
good info, and not one sided. thanks for the future riders, they need to understand safety and their obligation, as all people on the roads need to learn safety, cars bicycles, horses. and runners, etc.
 mark/1948
Msg: 19 (view)

Do you have a method for retaining information (in your mind)?
Posted: 3/29/2015 11:26:10 AM
i think coach from cheers had it pegged: ah 1, ah 2 albania https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F_tT-q8EF0

Show ALL Forums