Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Men who ?@#*& About Child Support and then go and start a new family???
 daddypickle
Msg: 118 (view)

Men who ?@#*& About Child Support and then go and start a new family???
Posted: 2/15/2009 4:12:53 PM
all i know is i shelled out $175 a week, now that i got the kids i dont get a dime.... yea interesting system
 daddypickle
Msg: 29 (view)

a question for all single parents
Posted: 2/15/2009 3:45:02 PM
good luck, dont naturally think u wont get full custody.... i didnt think id have full custody either. you never know what will happen
 daddypickle
Msg: 14 (view)

Losing your virginity. Good,bad or funny
Posted: 2/15/2009 2:40:37 PM
good, akward, funny,

not saying im proud of the situation. but im not gonna complain either, needless to say my buddy and his gf decided i needed to get laid and didnt tell me. i was 15, she was 17, and my buddy who orchestrated this was 16.... long story short they picked me up in the shaggin waggin a 1980's dodge van that reeked of sex. told me we where going fishin down by the river. once we got there he grabbed his rod locked the doors and walked away while his gf was climbing on top of me and strippin my clothes off. needless to say a moment i'll never forget. and im still friends w/ him.... neither of us have seen her since school
 daddypickle
Msg: 22 (view)

single dads dating single mums
Posted: 2/15/2009 12:38:06 PM
well i'll throw in my two cents, im a father of 2 and since the kids mother took off ive only dated one person, who was a single mother... things where great for a while, but she was young and wanted different things in life so she gave her kid to her parents. and took off on her own voyage. but didnt meet her on here....
since ive been looking on here im expeirencing the same problems. but im not gonna let it get me down, i plan on living a long life and someday will find the right one for me
 daddypickle
Msg: 162 (view)

SINGLE DADS
Posted: 2/15/2009 12:19:20 PM
"like all single fathers refuese to let me have anything to do with me kids"

im a little upset about that comment, im a single father of twins...boy/girl that just turned 5. when they where 6months old there mother took off, then came back 6months later married to some guy and wanting the kids back... i gave her 50/50 custody just to have her take off again when they turned 3, and she hasn't been back since.
and now i found out she's living in town a mile down the street from me and hasn't stopped by to see the kids yet. but this time if she wanted custody she'll have to fight me in court, im not gonna let her hurt the kids again.

but the new problem is trying to date, ive basically put my life on hold for the kids.. and trying to get back on the saddle isn't easy... most of the people i try talking to run away as soon as i mention kids

Show ALL Forums