Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Fun things to do on first major holiday break with boyfriend?
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 64 (view)

Fun things to do on first major holiday break with boyfriend?
Posted: 1/18/2019 1:50:52 PM

but hopefully the bf went down

LOL...……………………(Choked on my soup, I should know better than to read what you post, while I'm eating )

?/She met Nataly, and they are comparing notes?
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 20 (view)

Help ASAP
Posted: 1/18/2019 1:45:25 PM

And on POF, many young guys are just dying

Hmmmmm, I never read the obit page here.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 8125 (view)

Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 1/17/2019 7:24:35 PM
WOW, someone's smokin' some really bad stuff^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 4 (view)

Help ASAP
Posted: 1/16/2019 9:44:11 PM
Well OP, Your first problem is ……...You are from Texas....You know...…..everything is bigger in Texas. Just like your dilemma ………….is bigger than it actually is...………..Yes, you are overthinkin'.
If this woman is willing to see you again, that in of its self, tells you she is willing to forget and forgive, although YOU should forgive yourself. Let it go. To learn from one's mistakes means, don't screw things up again. Move forward.
Enjoy the date, good luck, have fun. When you're older you have less time to make up for!
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 35 (view)

Bit Confused...
Posted: 1/16/2019 5:00:57 PM

……….. out of the sub-5 percent who do actually reply, 1 percent of those will actually have a real communication that might lead to meeting up in person.

LOL, Good grief!...…………….. Between last night and now, I have answered all messages in my INBOX. Have a meet for Friday evening and coffee WITH a muffin, for Sunday mornin'. So far I think I have made about a dozen men very happy. I REPLIED to them! Just think...………….. I still have an opening for Saturday.

( It's all true, even though I admit I'm snickerin' here. I am not a man, obviously,...…………. but for the life of me, I can't figure out who these women are...………..that the men complain about / whine / cry over...…….. who will not respond.
Have I NOT responded to some? Yes, When I receive rude / inappropriate / incoherent first messages, I ignore those.
I'm thinkin' about writin' that book, Fullmoonguy)
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 15 (view)

How much texting after a first meet is too much?
Posted: 1/14/2019 8:22:56 PM
LOL, Call me weird, call me old fashioned...…………..oh for Gawds sake just call me. Anytime after 3:30 pm, when I get off work, and PLEASE not after 9PM. Before all this "texting" BS when people TALKED on a phone there were certain polite manners one would follow. You did not call a person before they normally woke up and you didn't call after bedtime!

As a few others have mentioned I use "texting" from a cell phone for short info / very short sentences. I can not / will not attempt to have a conversation by "Texting". If you call me and I can't answer, leave a message. And PLEASE don't bother me while I'm at work. I use my phone for an alarm clock so if you "text me", and it's 1 AM, you just woke me up. I'm PO'd!

I have found one of the biggest factors for me to meet a man and deem him compatible is to be clear about HOW to communicate, and WHEN. We are either completely in agreement or...…………...STFU, quit tappin' quit swipen', I'm done.
And Facebook? Not bloody likely. I have ?28 friends, mostly family.

Op, set your ground rules from the git go and stick with'm. Too much or too little, or how...……….. is your choice
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 5 (view)

Getting to Know a Great but Busy Person
Posted: 1/13/2019 1:41:37 PM
OP, IF you have not met this woman in person,...………..yet, …………..I highly suspect, you won't...………...ever.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 32 (view)

Bit Confused...
Posted: 1/13/2019 1:35:37 PM

At that rate, it will take you 187.5 years to match LadyinRed's total

Lol, add 2 more. Ladyinred is back on the prowl. Meeeooow!
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 54 (view)

Is online dating a great tool for finding true love or not
Posted: 1/13/2019 11:09:26 AM
Thank you, ^ ^ ^ ^ Clytemnestra, I appreciate your compliment!
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 52 (view)

Is online dating a great tool for finding true love or not
Posted: 1/13/2019 10:08:29 AM

Good , baggage free women date men they know from every day life. Through friends, or work, or other offline venues.

I think at this point in time, men need to stay away from online dating if they want a serious relationship. If you want to just screw around , then yes online is the way to go.

LOL, Thanks so much for the compliment...……….Oh my bad, I should say, insult, because of course ALL women...(excluding your new bride of course)………..We are all here, to "just screw around".
I just love the assumptions. WTF
I never thought I would agree with Julystorm but in THIS instance, I will.

My "every day life" does not include available men my age, I will not date a co-worker, I will not date men of a certain religion. I have to go outside /away from my local area, to find a man, not of the above. Generally speaking I have been rather successful using OLD sites.

THIS does not make me BAD or loaded down with baggage.

For the record, I do not come here making insults at men, far from it.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 1830 (view)

Paying for a date
Posted: 1/13/2019 9:24:32 AM
LMAO, ^ ^ ^ ^ As we say at work, "What happens under the table, STAYS under the table"
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 1825 (view)

Paying for a date
Posted: 1/12/2019 11:21:53 AM
Sooooooo………….. Does this ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ mean someone now has to agree, who will be paying …………..by the minutes?
Can I use a debit card? ?Gift card available?
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 32 (view)

Women can't hold conversations, that's why they're here
Posted: 1/8/2019 1:27:54 PM
calliopedreams, Oh my! Very good ! I vote for you, to be our "Ladies, spokeperson".
(You are so right about Ohenry and cooldog!)
Love ya cooldog! You ARE amusing!
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 75 (view)

Time wasters
Posted: 1/6/2019 11:30:11 AM
Bottom line. Each and everyone of us, has a different mindset.
To each his or her own. What works for one does not work for all.
I'm in the camp of "sooner than later", but I do not fault those who prefer "later than sooner".

At the end of the day, being "compatible" starts with 2 people who think along the same lines/ same page. Easy peasey.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 33 (view)

Photos of ladies
Posted: 1/6/2019 11:23:12 AM

One of them was on all fours on her bed in one of her POF pics too. And I don't mean one of those fake profiles that disappears in a day or two.
I wonder if she owns a dog.

I wonder if I can erase this ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ from my memory bank. F'n crude BS.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 3 (view)

Women can't hold conversations, that's why they're here
Posted: 1/5/2019 10:24:27 AM
Well MusiKyle, One of the key ingredients to making a point is, "Know your audience".

Generally speaking, the majority of women who will read your post (rant)/respond, here in the Forums, are older than 35.
Generally speaking, the women here have no problem with, holding a conversation. We can and often do.
Generally speaking, we are greatly opposed to assumptions, stereotyping, and anyone who thinks they know ALL women, (or ALL men) from a very small / limited sample.

I suggest you do some research, do your homework. Look up, "Millennials". I'm sure at the end of the day you will have learned how to communicate, with a young woman in her 20's. Happy reading and best wishes!
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 28 (view)

Photos of ladies
Posted: 1/2/2019 3:49:42 PM

He does not want to date cat ladies. Most men don't.

That's so f'n funny I forgot to laugh. Most of the men I have dated had at least one cat, and I have no doubt Batman would beg to differ!
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 1795 (view)

Paying for a date
Posted: 12/31/2018 6:10:53 AM

Some will be thinking "Oh know... this thread is alive again!!!"

Haha, Endless, you funny man. "Who pays", ranks right up there with religion and politics.

The original question, way back when, was, "Who pays for the FIRST date?"

NOT date #3 or 10 or 16, and not after sex. Pay attention here, ok?
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 1 (view)

International Lottery Program
Posted: 12/29/2018 6:58:22 AM
I just received this notice in my INBOX. I have not, nor will I call the number to make contact. This is exactly like the Facebook scam for "International Lottery Program".
BEWARE!

This, below, is from my INBOX:

markus_2
12/28/2018 1141 PM
Report this message for inappropriate content

POF ONLINE INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PROGRAM 2018

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

From the entire POF team, we are very happy to inform you that your profile appears on the POF ONLINE INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY winners list and we are giving out the total sum worth from 150K (ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS) upwards to our lucky winners . Your name was selected in a raffle that was made for the POF ONLINE INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY for the year 2018 with your code which is (---------------). Keep this safe as it will be required for verification.

STEPS TO CLAIM YOUR WINNING.

Kindly contact our helpdesk centre with the phone number provided below in order to help you claim your winning and make arrangements on how your winnings will be delivered to you. Thank you.

Help desk phone number : (213) 205 3434

NOTE : The winning is automatically cancelled if you don't text our helpdesk before the end of the day.
 Ladyinred0407

Would ladies give a chance to an extremely shy guy?
Posted: 12/29/2018 6:23:26 AM
LOL, The OP is already gone? Purplerider ……………...did ya kick the guy in the shin under the table?
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 68 (view)

*trigger* Have I broken it off too soon?
Posted: 12/28/2018 3:35:11 PM
LOL, "Staggerin' " like a cute lil' drunk on a Friday night leavin' a dance club! ^ ^ ^ ^ ^Oh snap!
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 66 (view)

Posted: 12/28/2018 1:39:30 PM
1. LOL, My "Gaydar" hasn't failed me yet.
2. I do not recall ever having a "crush" on any guy, anywhere remotely close by to me. In other words, I thought Leonardo DiCaprio was hot in Titanic and I still think he's eye candy. I thought Heath Ledger was, oh so cute in, "The Patriot" with Mel Gibson. Just to name a couple of my "crushes".

3. As for some of the other BS in this thread, I have memory like an elephant. Anyone care to" dare me" to show some old history? ………………..No? ……………………..Yah, that's what I thought. My sweetsy cutesy caring compassionate attitude went out the window with the insults directed at "the old women".
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 49 (view)

Posted: 12/27/2018 6:05:17 PM

The horror

"The Rocky Horror Picture Show".
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 40 (view)

Posted: 12/27/2018 2:05:06 PM
(She rolls her eyes and groans)...……………..AGAIN...………….Once again, July manages to take a thread started by someone else, written by someone else, and turn it into...………... "It's all about me".
(Holy shit)
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 8049 (view)

Trumps Govt. shutdown = No figgy pudding...
Posted: 12/23/2018 1:57:10 PM

You can go over, under and around walls

How long is US Mexico border?

Image: latinovations.com
The border between the United States and Mexico stretches 3,145 kilometers (1,954 miles), from the Gulf of Mexico to the Pacific Ocean. In some places, the border is only marked by a sign or a fence.

This is a hellava lot of miles. The land along the Rio Grande is often owned by private citizens. There are numerous towns built on the Rio Grande. Big Bend National park in Texas abuts the Rio Grande.
There is no logic, whatsoever to even suggest building a wall, between the 2 countries.

I am hardly fearful of the illegals coming across the US/Mexican border. I have a real fear of "illegals" coming to my country and taking over passenger planes. Remember 9/11?
If bad people want to do bad things, no F'N wall is going to stop them. The issue is not how to reduce illegal border crossings. It's "How can I push my weight around, lie to the American public and get away with it".
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 14 (view)

Posted: 12/23/2018 1:21:49 PM
Sooooooooo Sweet Danimal, (and I use the word "Sweet", ONLY because it is the first part of your user name),WHAT is YOUR advice to the OP?

I do not believe you, "think it's kind of funny"...……………... You seem to prefer pointing fingers at "people", and most often use the word, "we" as though everyone thinks as you do. The rest of your post is merely PROJECTION.

However a person chooses to react to an OP is their option.
I do not recall ………….."a bag of cats". That phrase has never crossed my mind. Speak for yourself.

Whatever your opinion, whatever your reaction, TO the OP, take ownership
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 47 (view)

Looking to date thin petite cute sweet women in Kamloops
Posted: 12/23/2018 9:27:41 AM
Awwww Whatsa-baby, You have such a suspicious mind. Surely you would not suspect your fellow Forumites to be "uptonogood", now would cha?
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 8 (view)

Posted: 12/22/2018 8:39:19 PM
LOL, For a few seconds I read purpleriders post,...…….. first word as "obey". ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

I thought WTH does "obey" have to do with...………..ooooops , he wrote, "oboy".

OP, In this case I believe the man in question is currently unable to give you what you seek. He has his plate full right now.
Understandably he needs his own time, to come to terms with his past. This isn't about you.
As hard as it may seem to you, it is even harder for him. Time to step back, step away.

Life most often isn't fair. We only get one chance with the one life we were born with. Don't spend too much time looking back. Move forward.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 58 (view)

Turning down the bed, and whoever was in it
Posted: 12/21/2018 6:58:06 PM

I tend to fall asleep easy. Especially if the person I'm with is massaging or running her nails all over me while laying in bed. ................................................She was in the mood for sex but her hands put me to sleep in 5 minutes.

LOL, I learned a long time ago, if I was "in the mood", he was NOT getting a back massage.
 Ladyinred0407

Female on Male Rape Fantasy
Posted: 12/19/2018 7:33:48 PM
IF one has experienced a traumatic event, a year later reliving that event, is not what a mental health practitioner would call a "fantasy".
A "fantasy" does not cause a person to be "extremely socially anxious around women".
It is not the duty of women to be "more understanding".
My advice is to seek professional help...……….. that is long over do.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 1 (view)

BTS, South Korean K-POP boy band
Posted: 12/19/2018 7:20:15 PM
Hello Ladies,
A few months ago I learned of a South Korean, K-POP, 7 member boy band, known as BTS. They trained, for 2 years and debuted summer of 2013. There are 3 rappers and 4 vocalists. They write their own songs, they often produce their own songs. Their music videos and live performances, are a mixture of hip hop/rap/ and Latin inspired. The words are in Korean/ English / Japanese. They sing, and dance at once, no lip synching.
Their faithful fans are known as ARMY.
They have been collecting music awards, right and left. They were on the "Love Yourself" tour in the USA this fall. Their concerts worldwide sell out in minutes.
December 14th they performed at the MAMA awards in Hong Kong.

There are many, many vids avail of them on You Tube.
The link below is a great place to start, (no matter your age) enjoying some of the hottest looking/ talented young men I have ever seen. (OMG, enjoy!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG0piM6odJk
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 58 (view)

i'm bacon for it
Posted: 12/17/2018 6:51:20 PM
23 Signs You're Suffering From a Victim Mentality ⋆ LonerWolf
https://lonerwolf.com/victim-mentality

Victim mentality is a psychological term that refers to a type of dysfunctional mindset which seeks to feel persecuted in order to gain attention or avoid self-responsibility. People who struggle with the victim mentality are convinced that life is not only beyond their control, but is out to deliberately hurt them
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 57 (view)

i'm bacon for it
Posted: 12/17/2018 6:50:59 PM
This whole food thing ……………...is beyond pathetic. Victomhood is alive and well.
I can not recall, changing my personal preferences / lying to a man, to gain his favor. Plenty of times, a man suggested going to a steak house. I told him, "I do not eat beef. However I have no doubt there will be something on the menu I will be perfectly happy with. Let's go".

A food allergy is a whole different ball of wax. Again it is something no one should lie about.

23 Signs You're Suffering From a Victim Mentality ⋆ LonerWolf
https://lonerwolf.com/victim-mentality

Victim mentality is a psychological term that refers to a type of dysfunctional mindset which seeks to feel persecuted in order to gain attention or avoid self-responsibility. People who struggle with the victim mentality are convinced that life is not only beyond their control, but is out to deliberately hurt them.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 23 (view)

blocked
Posted: 12/17/2018 11:26:29 AM
I asked from above,

quote]Since I have never been blocked, I do not know how one discovers that they HAVE been blocked...……………..unless...………...one sends an initial/1st message, receives no reply so ………….attempts to follow up with a subsequent/2nd message? It is THEN the sender realizes they were blocked by the receiver?

Inner Circle replied:

The only way to know you were blocked is that you sent another email after not getting a response

Thank you Inner Circle for the info. Makes perfect sense. Can anyone dispute this?

From my past experience, I have been the "blocker", on 3-4 occasions. I was nice/polite with my first response. The sender became rude and abusive with a follow up message. I blocked them. Two of the senders deleted their profiles, created new ones on POF, to send me ANOTHER vile message. Again I blocked, and ignored. That seemed to work.

Send and forget!
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 11 (view)

blocked
Posted: 12/17/2018 6:16:53 AM
Not to make fun of the OP, but...…………...Since I have never been blocked, I do not know how one discovers that they HAVE been blocked...……………..unless...………...one sends an initial/1st message, receives no reply so ………….attempts to follow up with a subsequent/2nd message? It is THEN the sender realizes they were blocked by the receiver?

I have never forgotten the wise words of Cowboy.

Send and forget. To do anything else is futile. To give anyone space in your head, the opportunity to cause grief/frustration/ a blow to one's self confidence, is to give a total stranger power over you. Dismiss it!

Send and forget. The only thing you look for is ………………..in the INBOX.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 41 (view)

She's great but... she doesn't like bacon!
Posted: 12/16/2018 7:14:49 AM

(I don't eat anything with a face)

LOL, I didn't eat it...………...but I smoked it! Oh wait a sec, hmmmm there were a few delish brownies!

( I actually was able to set up and monitor a school science / lab project with Marijuana plants. One plant I subjected to rock music, and I had to talk to it. The other plant was kept in silence. My "scientific " result? Both plants thrived!
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 38 (view)

She's great but... she doesn't like bacon!
Posted: 12/15/2018 3:55:39 PM
LOL< LOL< LOL< ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Gotta love nuts!
 Ladyinred0407

if Kamloops is a cereal, maybe she's the prize in every box?
Posted: 12/15/2018 3:52:45 PM
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ LOL, When I originally read the OP in this thread, I immediately thought of you Whatsamattababy. You ARE cute!
(Nice to see you still lurkin' in the shadows!)
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 152 (view)

If looks do matter.
Posted: 12/15/2018 2:41:14 PM

But I'm sure that wouldn't suit the mandate

(Snicker)
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 5 (view)

How do you meet someone nice and genuine?
Posted: 12/15/2018 4:25:36 AM

genuinely nice guys will respond

……….....To women who are single, divorced or a widow.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 111 (view)

If looks do matter.
Posted: 12/9/2018 8:21:10 AM

Is it just that some of you quit caring so much about what other people think of you as you get older? When you were my age (35) did you care more then?

Found on Facebook, as a quote from Sir Winston Churchill. I did my research, could not pin point if he actually said this but I'll post it like this:

"When you're 20 you care what everyone thinks, when you're 40 you stop caring what everyone thinks, when you're 60 you realize no one was ever thinking about you in the first place" -Unknown

I think I fast forwarded to 60 in my 20's.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 36 (view)

Turning someone down for sex
Posted: 12/8/2018 11:51:59 AM

Endless - that wasn't cool

LOL, Whiterose, you scolded Endless in a very cool manner.
I probably would have been more blunt.
As I just wrote earlier today, different thread, in a response to Endless, regarding, "friends first-dating", if the above quoted scenario happened to me, I can honestly say...…………..Well, quite frankly, it would not have happened to me. I don't suffer fools. I don't put up with wishy-washy, "I dunno what I want".

Sorry, Endless I really don't mean to pick on you, but you remind me of a woman getting dressed to go out to dinner.
"Oh dear, oh my, whatever shall I wear?" as she tosses the 14th outfit on the bed. Two hours later, she's late already, she is finally dressed and now picking out a pair of shoes to wear. "Oh crap, which shoes go with this dress?" Eventually she emerges, goes to get in the car and realizes she has forgotten her purse...…………………….OMG!
All evening long she is doubting, "Did I pick the right outfit?"

Pfft………... I know exactly what I'm going to wear. I can change my mind, once, PRIOR to, then it's a done deal.

ETA, LOL, "Once in a awhile", is more than once. TRY to learn from "once" and don't repeat.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 24 (view)

What are things you see in dating profiles that will make you sadly skip past them?
Posted: 12/8/2018 9:15:04 AM
1. Marital status-Separated

2. Drink->3x a week

3. A trophy hunter

4. "Enjoys quite times at home"

5. (Any mention of God)
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 15 (view)

Line is getting blurry between friends and dating
Posted: 12/8/2018 9:08:09 AM
https://medium.com/dating-meets-data/the-friendship-first-approach-to-dating-5e810e09adc7
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 14 (view)

Line is getting blurry between friends and dating
Posted: 12/8/2018 6:23:02 AM

I do know that it's annoying when someone you thought was a good friend hits on you. Others opinions will vary.

This has happened to me a few times. And it felt like the rankest kind of betrayal. I never wanted anything to do with those particular guys again.

;-(.

Ladies, can you explain this?

I can only speak for myself, so here goes.
Think of this as cupid with an arrow. He aims, he shoots, he misses. Was his aim off, or did his intended target dodge the arrow?? Once the arrow has been let loose the line of trajectory can not be altered.

I am one of those women who has never, sought out a man "to be friends first". The men whose company I enjoyed, the men I work/ed with, ………...remain/ed on a platonic level. Of the few times, I became friends with, also having sex with, a man who "just wanted to be friends", when he seemed to be falling in love with me, I bailed. These were men who tried to change the outcome of our relationship. This doesn't work with me.

I admit I have trust issues. …………..(No not the kind of trust one has for a partner to not cheat. To the best of my knowledge no man has cheated on me)
The type of trust="I mean what I say, and I say what I mean." "I will do exactly as I said". I need to believe, IN THEM.
As was written / quoted above, to flip flop, is "betrayal". To "hit on" is definitely "annoying".

When there are no ground rules, when there is no sense of direction, "Just wondering aimlessly" , no goal to have or not have a relationship, I may choose to follow a man , for awhile, but if he begins to slow down, ………………….I take the fork in the road, leaving him in the dust.

Bottom line. If you ask a woman her view of, "Friends first", AND she gives you a definitive answer, there should be no guessing which side of the fence she will land.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 8 (view)

It seemed so promising.
Posted: 12/7/2018 1:31:32 PM
Zillion, LOL, You were hood winked, bamboozled, and taken for a ride. There are many reasons for a person to string you along..………..ain't none of them good. IF ………..you haven't met in person by 2 weeks...…. at the very MOST, it's time to, Delete/Block/Move on!
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 86 (view)

If looks do matter.
Posted: 12/4/2018 4:24:04 PM

People who think they are free of caring how other people feel about them are full of shite.

LMAO, So MsMickie we surely are "full of...………" Better to be "full of it" than to be a prime insulter. I truly loathe people who feel the need to constantly insult others.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 83 (view)

If looks do matter.
Posted: 12/4/2018 2:35:43 PM
spectrallight, LOL, Cute song with the duck. Very cute indeed! Got any grapes?

Ya know, as I read the Forums, everyday, every once in a while, I notice a dead horse. I have often thought to myself, why do we kick dead horses? Initially we don't realize the horse IS dead. We see the horse lying on it's side way off in the distance. We get closer and closer, then we think...…………. Well ......….the horse seems to be sleeping soundly. We nudge it, nothing happens, we shake it, nothing happens. Before you know it, we are kicking the horse. Someone suggests, "I think the horse is dead". "Nah", we reply. "Can't be. If we kick it hard enough, long enough, it WILL come back to life!"

Somebody / Anybody / My fellow Forumites. You have my permission to "slap" me / WAKE me up...…………...should I ever attempt, to ………………"kick the dead horse", AGAIN

ETA, LOL, Someone else's opinion of me...………... is just that. What THEY think does NOT make ME think...……………..
It does NOT give ME, MY SELF WORTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Ladyinred0407

choosing-between casual dating and intimate monogamy
Posted: 12/1/2018 8:37:29 PM
I for one can honestly say, if a man, any man, was either yelling at me, cursing me, belittling me, putting me down in any way shape or form, in general just being an ass...…………….sex...………. was the LAST thing, he was going to get.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 63 (view)

If looks do matter.
Posted: 12/1/2018 8:31:33 PM
WorkPlayHaveFun,
Could you possibly run copies of your post, and pass them around?

(Dayam, you're good. Pitch perfect!)

Show ALL Forums