Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Obligated to educate your kids
 Blakkardaberry
Msg: 4 (view)

Obligated to educate your kids
Posted: 5/7/2012 12:37:56 AM
First don't apologize for you feelings there yours so no need to feel sorry for it. The other side is its your choice you may feel that way now but what if you love the kids. Think of it this way its not a problem until it becomes a problem. I know a lot of parents have not even tried to help their kids through college so your already ahead of the game in my book.
 Blakkardaberry
Msg: 61 (view)

Is a mutual belief in God/a higher power/creator necessary to have a relationship?
Posted: 1/13/2012 10:36:44 PM
belief in god is so broad a subject my belief align more with this youtube video than in the god or gods taught in religion.
so would i be dismissed if that was my view?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1IAhDGYlpqY
 Blakkardaberry
Msg: 17 (view)

Rebound sex...
Posted: 12/29/2011 2:34:32 PM
Sex is sex does not make you something your not. Stay within your comfort level and you should be ok. Just don't be unsafe in your sexual practice use protection use common sense and be safe.
 Blakkardaberry
Msg: 95 (view)

A Thank you after sex? Women chime in/ men: experience?
Posted: 12/21/2011 3:26:45 PM
Could it have been thank you for a lovely evening or thanks for not giving me 3 min of foreplay or could it have just been a nice way of saying your friken awesome in bed. I have had thank you's and later found out that was the first time that particular woman had ever had an orgasm. Interesting enough there are women out there that have not. Not saying its normal but its possible. Maybe your own insecurities are getting in the way of you truly enjoying someone genuinely telling you that you know what your doing. I known enough women to honestly say some women/men don't know what there doing and to all the women that do I say a hearty thank you. You are the reason I love women!
 Blakkardaberry
Msg: 78 (view)

Never Chase Women Because They Will Lose Arousal
Posted: 12/21/2011 2:38:35 PM
lets define this chasing thing.
If a guy is interested and meets her criteria for a datable guy its called pursuit.
if the guy is not in her dating pool or considered ugly per say its called stalking.
In the past standing outside of windows and serenading a girl was an accepted part of courtship. Now you would be put into the looney bin pretty quickly for that type of behavior. Lets just say if you put a little effort into meeting and asking her for a date and you get little effort back from the object of your attention just move on if its a connection you should not have to work like a dog or be treated like one.
 Blakkardaberry
Msg: 67 (view)

Do you think the popularity of marriage will continue to decline in the United States?
Posted: 12/15/2011 9:11:10 PM
Marriage is not in decline people are.We blame it on the institution of marriage when most people don't even understand what marriage is.
Something like 60 percent of divorces are based on communication issues. People don't express how the money is beings handled how the kids will be raised. We spend more time deciding what kind of car we are going to buy. Until people figure out that marriage is an important decision in life not to be taken lightly it will be getting a lot worse before it gets better.

In the past when things got bad people pulled together and fought to survive together. With the me generation it's every man or woman for himself/herself and when there is financial problems, or stress in the family, we end up with men taking their families on vacation and offing themselves and their wives and kids or women deciding their men are bums and divorcing them. Where is the commitment people what happened to for better or worse ?

The decision to get married is a personal one. In our lives of disposable everything marriage is just one more thing to dispose of. Until we change this way of thinking marriage will never recover.
 Blakkardaberry
Msg: 12 (view)

Not sure if this is wrong or not
Posted: 12/15/2011 8:36:45 PM
Wrong no if your intentions are honorable then why not be up front and honest with yourself first I say. discuss it with her and your family if you can get past that part maybe your serious about it. if not then maybe you should look elsewhere i don't look at it from the point of the age difference I look it more on the level of intent.
 Blakkardaberry
Msg: 34 (view)

Ex girlfriend sends me this text today...how do I play this?
Posted: 12/15/2011 4:39:16 PM
This is truly not a question about her its more a question about you. What do you think will make you happy. I understand you care for her but how much do you love yourself if your willing to be someone's doormat or afterthought. Your her fallback position the one she can go too if nothing else is available. Its time to decide for yourself what your worth not to her but to yourself.
 Blakkardaberry
Msg: 1 (view)

understanding what you want
Posted: 12/15/2011 4:35:21 PM
I find it interesting when i see people knowing exactly what they want in a partner.It seems to me we have this list that gets shorter every year as we drop off items.for example when we were in our 20's we require potential partners to have nice hair and straight white teeth, and great body, great minds, and maybe a six pack.They may be tall and dark and even handsome but as we age we settle for less of these must haves, and hope that we can find someone we can accept. It seems that we could make our list last longer if we looked at it from the other way around, and list all the things that we just cannot accept in a person, rather than what we can, It seems this list would stand the test of time a lot more intact. To clarify, if per say, you had a list that said you did not want a violent person as a mate. That fact is not likely to change at all in the passage of time, or lets say, you did not want an alcoholic or drug addict as your choice of a viable mate your not likely to suddenly find these types of people desirable.
Do you find your list getting shorter or longer? If you do find it getting shorter, do you feel like your settling or being realistic?
 blakkardaberry
Msg: 22 (view)

Sex Swing
Posted: 5/5/2011 8:26:20 PM
sounds like a winner do they come in leather or silk.
 blakkardaberry
Msg: 22 (view)

So here's a simple one (i think).
Posted: 5/5/2011 8:19:55 PM
Sorry it is pretty simple. The rule usually goes don't say things behind someone's back you can't say to their face. If they don't already know this maybe there just a little too immature to be in a relationship. My best guess on this is why should you care your not the one sleeping with her if your brother is not man enough to tell her lay off his family its really his problem not yours.
 blakkardaberry
Msg: 124 (view)

She only prefers anal sex.
Posted: 12/31/2010 5:46:18 PM
May be catholic did you ask? Fear of pregnancy ? Many reasons but i have a question for you. Why you asking us why not ask her? I am sure she has her reasons the stupid question is the one you don't ask or at least you don't ask the person that it would be relevant to.
 blakkardaberry
Msg: 109 (view)

Sex: A want or a need?
Posted: 12/19/2010 7:54:01 PM
Need does not necessarily mean to die if its not given. Some people need it for stability and happiness, so is sex a want or a need? I know for some it is the question is mostly subjective. Biologically it can be both and neither but if we look at it logically we need sex for 2 reasons. 1. without it the human race would not continue to exist. 2. if not for sex marriage and inter-sex relationships would be useless most guys would find hanging out with there male friends way more interesting no rejection or prejudgment to go through and a hell of a lot less drama in life.

So the question is kinda moot. Whether you agree or disagree remember you would not be her to do either if sex was not a need. Rofl maof
 blakkardaberry
Msg: 117 (view)

What do We Like about the Opposite Sex?
Posted: 9/29/2010 9:40:11 PM
I like the fact that there the opposite sex. I love women all women I revel in the fact they exist. Attitudes may vary but there is one consistency about most women. 1. They won't challenge you to a burping or farting contest. 2. There usually not fanatical about sporting events. 3. There soft in all the right places.
 blakkardaberry
Msg: 50 (view)

should i tell her to leave
Posted: 9/29/2010 8:26:49 PM
ROFL maof can you say doormat. You suspect your being used ? really ?. Man you got to be kidding me if she can support him she can support herself. Tell her to leave and get your life back, its not your job to take care of her and being friends means you don't take advantage of a situation just because you can. 35 k is rent for a year in her own apartment. Her housing issue is not your responsibility.
 blakkardaberry
Msg: 6 (view)

transferring single pics from iPhone to PC
Posted: 9/29/2010 8:21:58 PM
all this work just get a aim account and email the pics to yourself might save you a lot of issues. Just saying
 blakkardaberry
Msg: 27 (view)

are girls into bi men and man on man action
Posted: 8/12/2010 9:19:02 PM
I am so sorry guy on guy is only gonna be hot if your a woman or bisexual. The reason woman on woman sex is considered more acceptable to most people is because its considered non intrusive in practice. No violation by a natural organs. In our society sex is seen more as power. Someone being penetrated is seen as domination, a man dominating another man is seen as degenerate or unhealthy unless there in a sporting event. I could care less myself what goes on in another persons bedroom but I don't find it the least bit interesting. I love the ladies anything they do is hot to me. I could care less about other men truthfully I find men disgusting at least in the sexual arena. Good luck with that.
 blakkardaberry
Msg: 26 (view)

I feel like I am in the wrong century
Posted: 8/12/2010 8:46:42 PM
Bad new travels fast good news never goes anywhere. Not all relationships are the way you describe them , but you won't hear about the good ones too often. Number one reason is people don't complain about the good things that happen and realistically there is probably more good than bad. Just do what your comfortable with follow what you feel is right and don't worry about what others feel you should be doing . I say this because at least in the end you will be true to yourself and not regret your choices or worse with someone you know your just wasting time with.
 blakkardaberry
Msg: 17 (view)

Paying for teen's birth control
Posted: 4/7/2010 7:02:04 PM
Its nice to think that a 17 year old is responsible enough to be able to handle there own affairs but the reality of the situation is how important is it to you that she does this. In her prospective of invincibility and that stuff only happens to other people these of course are generalities of youth thought not necessarily of your daughter. Think to yourself whats the worst that can happen then plan your response around that. Somethings as important as bringing a new life into the world should not be placed in the hands of a 17 year old thats just my opinion. We like to think that at 17 our kids are grown but the reality of the situation is they have a lot more to learn than we think.
 blakkardaberry

What can be done
Posted: 4/7/2010 6:54:50 PM
Try civil court emotional distress can be used as grounds for lawsuits if you can't get him by the law get him by the wallet. Just make it more expensive for him to continue his antics than it is worth to him maybe then he will get the message.
 blakkardaberry

Going along for the ride vs. Leading someone on.
Posted: 4/7/2010 6:44:17 PM
Going out with someone or giving them a chance is not in my book a instance of leading them on. Well as long as you don't do it with the intent of eventually dumping hurting or causing some type of mental distress. Nothing in life is guaranteed and I have gone out with someone and later found out we were not compatible so it this case I really don't see it as leading them on.
 blakkardaberry

Sex Often... or Great Sex Occasionally?
Posted: 4/7/2010 6:31:58 PM
I have to go with the greedy option of both. We know that not everyone can be at there best all the time so I would take the option of having sex often with great sex occurring occasionally. Gives you something to shoot for ya know.
 blakkardaberry
Msg: 18 (view)

what the heck is happiness?
Posted: 4/7/2010 9:36:21 AM
Happiness to me is being in tune with my own self and is not dependent on outside influences work on you first. Identify the things that can make you happy and then make your plans to indulge in them as much as possible. It could be as simple as traveling to new places or learning something new.
 blakkardaberry
Msg: 27 (view)

How Do People Change?
Posted: 3/25/2010 9:31:40 PM
Profound change happens .When you shift people’s perceptions. To believe that people never change is a bleak outlook to me. As individuals we fear change because we fear the unknown. Believing that we can’t change encourages us to accept our weaknesses

It’s much easier to continue a harmful behavior when responsibility is placed on an outside force like genetics or an “addictive personality”.Saying people can’t change is the same as saying people can’t learn.

When you learn something new that knowledge fundamentally changes you. We face the same temptations to engage in negative behavior, but we also build a body of experience that tells us the reward isn’t worth the penalty.

If you keep that attitude that people don't change you lose before you even start. I am not saying stay in that type of relationship of jealousy. I am just defending that people can change If they so choose.

My mom used to tell me "don't keep doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result."
 blakkardaberry
Msg: 101 (view)

Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/25/2010 8:55:45 PM
A normal vaginal discharge is made up from exfoliated vaginal skin cells, bacteria, and secretions from the cervix and vaginal walls. While as many as 30 types of bacteria can be found in normal vaginal discharge, about 95% of a healthy vaginal bacteria population consists of lactobacilli. There are several subtypes of lactobacilli, but the most important type produces hydrogen peroxide. Just like hydrogen peroxide is used to clean cuts and scrapes on the surface of external skin, the hydrogen peroxide produced by the lactobacilli helps decrease the numbers of undesirable bacteria such as E. coli, a common bowel bacteria responsible for urinary tract infections. A healthy vaginal pH is relatively acidic (pH 3.8-4.5). An acidic pH also discourages undesirable bacteria.
Sounds like to me it might be one of the healthiest things you could do with your mouth
A doctor once described to me a womans vagina is like a self cleaning oven. So make em crawl the walls it probably the healthiest meal your will ever have.

By contrast there are over 100 million organism in every millilitre of saliva from more than 600 different species of bacteria found in the human mouth.

If you look at it from this point of view she should never let you anywhere near her vagina with that mouth.Your mouth is a jungle, home to bacteria, viruses, fungi, and protozoa.

Some if not all of this info is freely available on the web I will post the areas if needed but you get the picture.

Bonn appetite

http://blogs.webmd.com/womens-health/2008/06/vaginal-discharge-normal-or-not.html
http://www.brighthub.com/science/genetics/articles/45935.aspx
 blakkardaberry
Msg: 53 (view)

What could make a woman a child molester
Posted: 3/25/2010 8:07:33 PM
Its been stated that men do it more than women and sure there are statistics to support this except as a male I expect this to be skewed in regards to reporting of this type of crime. I am not as old as to not remember being 15/16. It would not have been something I would have bragged about if It had happened especially from a woman. The stigma of being raped by a man or the winks you get from being the one to bag teacher. Think about it a lot of the Catholic priest victims didn't come forward for years after the original crime was committed if at all. So its best not to presume too much.
 blakkardaberry
Msg: 29 (view)

Are we doomed?
Posted: 3/25/2010 7:22:40 PM
Buy a silver bullet and hand him the control he can speed it up and slow it down add a lil oral and your will howl at the moon. The other thing is masturbate in front of him not only is this erotic it kinda a nice way to show him what does it for you. Maybe after couple of times he can get some pointers and be able to get her done.
 blakkardaberry
Msg: 43 (view)

my bf's got trouble cumming...
Posted: 3/25/2010 6:52:38 PM
Sometimes its not an insult. I have been in the situation before usually with someone I am very attracted too. I think its a matter of not wanting it to end or over stimulation.
On the other hand. Its hard to be in the mood for release if someone is standing there with a stop watch. I can honestly say I have yet to find someone that can go the distance.
 blakkardaberry
Msg: 93 (view)

What is the magic of cumming inside?
Posted: 3/25/2010 4:37:16 PM
Try rubbing your face with a pair of those gloves you wash dishes with then take them off and caress your face with your hands. Thats the difference its not the same.Skin to skin contact is more intimate and more fulfilling.
I use condoms when first start a relationship don't get me wrong. You asked so I thought I would chime in.

blakkardaberry
Msg: 65 (view)

opinions please - is my friend bisexual?
Posted: 3/22/2010 5:20:50 PM
It does not matter if your top or bottom you find sexual satisfaction from a same sex partner your gay/bi. What surprised me is that you have to ask someone else of this. It seems you may have your own issues to deal with. If another guy asked me as a friend I would have to have a serious talk with him about my sexual orientation and would not ever have to say no again. The fact that you have to turn him down more than once says a little about you too my friend. Peace out
 blakkardaberry

I feel like he doesn't want me...
Posted: 3/19/2010 8:32:23 PM
Trust your instincts is all I can really say. Its when we deny the truths that are right in front of us that we have the most problems. Its hard to say much about the rest of your story I mean his sexual drive may be too low for you but OK for someone else and you did not say whether it was good sex or just him going through the motions. As far as him not putting any effort to come to you its kinda weird but not unheard of since it was a precedent that you set. Sit him down and tell him how you feel its not just his problem its yours to.
 blakkardaberry
Msg: 39 (view)

He is great, but his kids are awful
Posted: 3/19/2010 1:07:21 AM
I am a firm believer in the adage that a well behaved child is a joy to their parents and everyone else around them. This truly sounds like a train wreck in the making and its generally not gonna get better unless your boyfriend get off his butt and starts being a parent with his kids.

It really does not matter what he brings to the table if what comes with him is poisoned. Personally I would tell him that what happens in his house is fine but in your house that kind of behavior needs correcting and he should be the one correcting it.
 blakkardaberry
Msg: 60 (view)

New study on fertility...30 years old
Posted: 3/13/2010 6:20:43 PM
Before you start freaking out, it's important to remember that even 30,000 or so eggs remaining at the start of your 30s is still a lot. In addition, the quantity and quality of eggs are just two factors affecting fertility: Plenty of women get pregnant perfectly easily in their 30s and even early 40s.

You can't just read the headlines or you miss the point. Don't cause a run on the sperm bank I don't want to pay my taxes to bail them out too.

Realistically its not a drastic as you portray though it does have some interesting repercussions.

By the way I have a 2 year old non autistic smart as a whip daughter, and my opinion is that its not age that deteriorates sperm its lifestyle if a women is taking medications that might cause harm to her or her eggs where she to get pregnant it might cause harm to the child and if a man spends a lifetime of abusing himself either with drugs, drinking, poor diet etc. I believe it affects his virility or maybe a better way of saying it is the quality of his seed. Though I doubt this was one of the questions put to the men before they decided to have kids. It might be one you may want to keep in mind having a child later in life. I have noticed the healthier the parents the healthier the children seem to be. Thats just my opinion like it of leave it.
 blakkardaberry
Msg: 16 (view)

Sarcastic Generation
Posted: 3/13/2010 4:14:44 PM
I see you learned cut and paste.

Now that last statement could be considered sarcastic and not witty but here are
example of sarcastic remarks that could be considered funny not hurtful.

» Sometimes I need what only you can provide: your absence.
- Ashleigh Brilliant

» It's always darkest before it turns absolutely pitch black.
- Paul Newman

» It's a catastrophic success.

» I feel so miserable without you, it's almost like having you here.
- Stephen Bishop

» History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely once they have exhausted all other alternatives.
- Abba Eban

» No, Groucho is not my real name. I am breaking it in for a friend.

» I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.
 blakkardaberry

3 weeks no contact, then a text message
Posted: 3/13/2010 12:47:23 PM
Maybe your letting your feelings show a lil too much if you have no resentments then a simple happy birthday wish to your son is harmless. The statement your made about never seeing him again shows a lil of your pain and resentment about the statement. I am a firm believer in the never look back theory of relationships and yes it hurts but time has proven over and over again to me that it works. I would give my son the message and then move forward with my life.
 blakkardaberry
Msg: 10 (view)

How many times do you meet someone before you know you fancy them?
Posted: 3/13/2010 12:42:49 PM
Common love a bonny lass such as yourself should have some basic idea what kind of strapping bloke she would fancy. If he comes across as not desirable it will takes something out of the ordinary to put him in that status for most ladies. Like maybe he loves lil kids or doesn't kick puppies or even is a great conversationalist or is great in bed.
 blakkardaberry
Msg: 49 (view)

Where is the line?
Posted: 3/13/2010 12:38:42 PM
Wow just wow. If she is this way now. I wonder what kind of roller coaster your life will become with her in it. Oh don't forget to ask where is the baby's dad as that also can be a roller coaster in this type of relationship. Good luck my friend.
 blakkardaberry

I know a secret of someone I just broke up with...what to do?
Posted: 3/13/2010 11:49:11 AM
11 years is probably way past the statue of limitation on this issue. If someone told you something in confidence it really should stay that way. This is not really about her values but your own. To unburden yourself of the guilt you feel over something you had nothing to do with. My advice is let it go like you let her go its no longer a part of your life and neither is she. Saying anything now won't accomplish anything anyways. All you really have is hearsay and conjecture no real proof. Last but not least what would it accomplish anyways?
 blakkardaberry
Msg: 13 (view)

Sarcastic Generation
Posted: 3/13/2010 11:42:58 AM
There is a big difference between sarcasm and being a smart ass those of us who enjoy witty bantering and repartee understand the difference and not all statements made are used to put others down the main ingredients to all comedy is timing and relevance. If you can learn to laugh at yourself and not take yourself so seriously you can begin to enjoy a lil laughter at your own expense. You give as good as you get. Today people like to lump everything together into a pile and say they don't like it when really they don't like it unless its at someone else's expense not there own. Being quick witted and being smart can help in most cases but a good piece of sarcasm comes across funny to most people when its simple and elegant with a bit of truth. If you find yourself being the butt of so many jokes you find sarcasm to be humorless look less at the joke and more at yourself. There just might be a grain of truth in the joke that makes you uncomfortable and if so maybe you need a reality check.
 blakkardaberry
Msg: 7 (view)

Question asked + brutally honest response = feelings hurt: who's at fault?
Posted: 3/8/2010 11:36:08 AM
I was always told don't ask questions your not willing to hear the answers to, also if your feel you need to ask the question you may already have your answer. Some things do not require you to validate because the answer is in there actions It may be the way they treat your that speaks more than words could ever say. Ohh by the way there is no brutality in honesty it is what it is. As they say the truth will set you free.
 blakkardaberry
Msg: 6 (view)

How long without sex before lowering your standards?
Posted: 2/28/2010 7:50:33 PM
Normal answer gonna be never. Real answer how drunk do I have to get. My answer will let you know if I ever get that desperate been 44 years so far and honestly I would never go to bed with someone I would not be willing to wake up in the morning with. Thats just my opinion others may vary.
 blakkardaberry

Is it easier for a single mother (or father) to date someone else who has kids?
Posted: 2/27/2010 10:34:53 AM
Men are men they have preferences like anyone else. We come in different sizes and attitudes. If he shows interest its not because you do or don't have a child maybe just maybe its because your interesting. In the end you may not be looking for a baby daddy it really makes no difference. If you find a real man he will be a daddy to your baby. Its not necessarily easier to date someone who also has kids but maybe its more in the realm of the shared struggle and experiences that makes it seem that way.
 blakkardaberry
Msg: 8 (view)

Delay in replies
Posted: 9/23/2009 2:34:54 PM
Don't read much into delays in responses its not like your in a relationship a lot of times people may read your letter than decide they will come back to it when they have thought about how to reply. I am normally a natural conversationalist but there have been times that I just don't know what to say. Its better to wait than to write something thats may cause confusion or misunderstandings and often its worth the wait at least in my case it has been.
 blakkardaberry
Msg: 11 (view)

fear of commitment
Posted: 9/23/2009 8:56:45 AM
Sounds like your always waiting for the other shoe to drop. You had a long term relationship and it made you feel trapped. You may not want couples therapy you might just want to go and explore those feeling in therapy yourself. You have to do your emotional housekeeping. You already seem to know what your issue is now try finding some help on how to either alleviate your symptoms or at least give you some coping mechanism for your panic attacks.
 blakkardaberry

Dancers Make Better Lovers
Posted: 9/23/2009 7:48:41 AM
Although I can dance my azz off I disagree with dancers being better lovers. I think enthusiasm and expertise trumps athleticism every time. Though I have to say swimmers can really rock the boat. Rofl Maof
 blakkardaberry

Found love were it was least expected
Posted: 9/23/2009 7:37:36 AM
Bonne chance, mon amie. Have a great time.
 blakkardaberry
Msg: 8 (view)

Expectations of sex before/on same date
Posted: 9/23/2009 7:32:06 AM
Seems like the me generation is kicking into full swing to me. No one seems to have time to get to know you. The upside is it makes it real easy to weed out the chaff from the wheat. The downside is there is so much godD$m chaff.
 blakkardaberry
Msg: 10 (view)

Why Girls want a Relationship much more attach After Sex with a Guy no matter his faults?
Posted: 9/4/2009 8:44:39 PM
I have to say, I myself have experienced the same kind of thing and to me it seems the prevailing attitude in my area. It seems there are more than a few predatory women in the world that try to p whoop you into a relationship .

There is only one problem with that kind of scenario and that is that it can backfire. I generally feel like I have to wait to know someone before having sex because if I don't it can get ugly real fast. I have not had sex with as many women as you have not by a long shot. I tend to be very selective who I date because of this issue. The relationship I have had average 3 to 5 years and seem to be getting longer term so maybe I am getting better at picking.

My advice is to be selective and take it slow and maybe you will get lucky this time. I also agree with Ice-ey9 I don't think I could commit to a relationship long or short term with someone that I had not been intimate with.
 blakkardaberry
Msg: 11 (view)

people in small towns...how do you find dates?
Posted: 9/3/2009 7:10:21 PM
Simple really. If your successful get a small flat in town for weekends go there so they don't think your so far away. NEXT.
 blakkardaberry

Do You Read The Chemistry Reports
Posted: 9/3/2009 12:40:44 AM
I read profile and find some funny and interesting but a lot are just generic.
I rather read posts and blogs as thats why I even look at the profile in the first place.
If that is good I might check out the chemistry report but its has little value for me just something too look at when I am bored. It too much like a horoscope its has sweeping generalizations that have little to do with actual connections.

Show ALL Forums