Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: I never should have asked her......but I did.
 pleasurelimits
Msg: 36 (view)

I never should have asked her......but I did.
Posted: 9/11/2011 11:30:40 PM
Having worked in relationship behaviour for about 20 odd years I have a simple tip for you. Learn all you can about 'g' spot orgasms and how to reach them. Once armed in this way you could take her to 10 plus orgasms in a row and she will never be concerned about intercourse orgasms again 'I promise you'. My record with my patients is 25, husband stimulating wife. Education is the key and you will never feel inadequate with your significant other an exhausted screaming wreck with you controlling her with the subtle ministrations of either your middle finger or your thumb. I believe someone on here called 'Dave' wrote the thumb method which I have taught for some 10 years now to great effect, give it a go what do you have to lose. The other point is do you really want this person to be your significant other, only you can decide. I am editing this due to harassment from MY significant other as apparently it is no good if I dont explain the method.
Very quickly for simple thumb procedure, if you put her on her stomach, I prefer with a pillow under her hips, then insert your thumb and feel around her anterior wall inside, you will find a little pea like bit that she will respond to if you rub it firmly but not roughly to start. Once this 'g' spot becomes firm then you can go to town in your firmness she will love it, and once she cums the first time just gently rotate your thumb on it and then bring her up again, and again, and again etc: WARNING do not do this while endulging in cunnilingus, she will uncontrollably squeeze your head between her thighs and crack your skull like a walnut.
 pleasurelimits
Msg: 264 (view)

Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 8/20/2011 10:20:41 PM
I think there is only one lesson you need to learn and one other you have to think about.
One:concentrate more on your attempts to give your partner 'absolute' pleasure and the how will quickly fade into insignificance.
Two: imagine what she would think if she disected the act of oral onl you. The thing you pee out of and which could have been just anywhere in your past and yet she still goes ahead, (pun!!!!). What a woman.
Give it some thought, and when concentrating on her pleasure ASK her what she is enjoying, where she wants your tongue, what pressure and does she really enjoy your fingers inside at the same time stimulating her 'G' spot etc etc etc
Go enjoy my friend
 pleasurelimits
Msg: 39 (view)

Pansexuals and dating
Posted: 5/25/2011 11:27:11 PM
I have mentioned a few times before that in Japan historically it was widely considered that any act that brought pleasure was considered okay and in many cases the 'wife' arranged to have her husbands' pleasures fulfilled. If that meant young boys then young boys it was, a generality but you get the idea, I have found that over a number of years I have fallen into the 'anything that brings you pleasure' brigade and look forward to the rest of my enlightened life.
 pleasurelimits
Msg: 33 (view)

Sex with Tall women
Posted: 5/17/2011 9:23:48 PM
Hi y'all just got back on the forums after getting over a love on here, but to answer the question my current girl I have just met is an ex basketballer. I am 5'10" and she is just on 6'5" seems to work okay and I love that her legs go so far up, for ever and ever, as someone else said if the chemistry is right it's all guuuuuuud
 pleasurelimits
Msg: 192 (view)

bad pickuplines
Posted: 5/25/2010 6:43:16 PM
I once heard a friend say to a woman "you know I have a 9" tongue and can breathe through my ears"
'They married'
 pleasurelimits
Msg: 91 (view)

Blowjob buddy
Posted: 5/18/2010 7:27:07 PM
yes but Jen, what a time Red, or any man for that matter could have with those magnificent puppies while so engaged, and if you can cum from that kind of stimulation its all guuuuud
 pleasurelimits
Msg: 167 (view)

What is your biggest turn on
Posted: 5/18/2010 7:15:32 PM
In replying to the request for someone to hit her 'g' spot with their tongue reminds me of the joke! what is a womans biggest turn on? ans! a man with a 9" tongue who can breathe through his ears
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 159 (view)

Is red hot romance possible after 50?
Posted: 4/11/2010 5:38:11 PM
Absolutely all you have to do is be ready for it. The good thing about dating us over 50's is that we have learned a few things
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 176 (view)

Oral Sex Disgusts Me
Posted: 3/31/2010 3:43:59 PM
I have found in my practice that men who suffer from this problem are the confused ones. You perform oral with your ears and your tongue is just along for the ride. Listen to her reaction to what you are doing and take your time to entice and intrigue. A lick here a kiss there and some delay along the way will make the whole experience a whole lot better for her and you will be rewarded by her reactions. Dont just jump in and stick your nose down there and insert your tongue, boring. If it is the taste then you need to talk about it to your partner something may be wrong. Of course if you can lengthen your tongue and breathing methods your in. 'Definition of female axctasy A man who has a 7" tongue and can breathe through his ears. or, as Candy in two and a half men says "if you could breathe through your ears and had a tv on your forehead you would be perfect"
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 107 (view)

Approaching the subject of sex with older women
Posted: 2/3/2010 2:30:20 PM
I can assure you FarmBoy that the best way to approach an 'older' woman is straight up being dead straight honest in your feelings. The beauty of more mature women is they have 'been there done that,,, many times' and they know what they like and are not afraid to tell you, so just say to them 'I am still in charge of a very active libido, will that work with us?' and dont worry she will tell you. She has been 'conned, lied to, and in some cases manipulated and just wants to be loved and as a lady recently told me who is 75, when talking about her 'boyfriend' "hey I am not dead" so everything goes, gotta love them
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 54 (view)

Am I Being Judgmental Here?
Posted: 1/11/2010 4:06:23 PM
If you feel strongly about this then you owe both of you a straight answer, ie: we are worlds apart in moral issues there is no point in getting close and developing a relationship when this is the case so this is over NOW
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 26 (view)

Dating if you hate Xmas
Posted: 12/18/2009 12:22:52 PM
Not necessarily
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 183 (view)

How can I get my boyfriend to spank me?
Posted: 12/12/2009 10:59:43 PM
here is the difinitive way to ask him, first get him to be doing you doggy and then turn your head and say to him 'is that the hardest you can do me'? then 'spank me baby, spank that butt as you ride me home' that should do the trick oh and by the way I should add that you prepare well in advance by talking to him about your love life and saying that you want to establish an absolute boundary by giving him a 'safe word' that if you ever say it means and instant halt to what he is doing and then a talk about activities and how to re-start them this is a deal breaker and not to be crossed. You add
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 313 (view)

Titties: real or fake?
Posted: 12/9/2009 3:51:16 PM
I guess I am really writing this on behalf of those women who for whatever reason have decided to go through the pain of enhancement surgery. I really am sick of people calling them fake. They have become part of the person and therefore ARE the person in a physiological and in many ways psychological sense. I have counselled many women who have had enlargement surgery and the difference in all of them has been remarkable, as far as their personality and self image goes and in most cases they love the ettention they now enjoy. SO, all you guys who say they are 'fake' please grow up and show some understanding
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 177 (view)

What's the upside to being over 50 and single
Posted: 12/9/2009 3:44:45 PM
When you choose to share your bed with someone it is exactly the person you want there or you wouldn't bother, and, you know what you are doing and what you like and are not scared to ask for it.
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 19 (view)

Who would you rather nail?................
Posted: 12/8/2009 9:05:14 PM
If I have to respond to something like this the only answer that comes to mind is Judge Charlie
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 21 (view)

He resurfaced after nine months of the silent treatment
Posted: 12/5/2009 10:28:35 PM
Surely you see this behaviour as an indication of a personality type. This is not really something that someone else can advise you on, you know the extent of the disagreement so form your own judgement and stick to it or expect this to happen again.
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 5 (view)

Is this clinical ED or just need more direct stimulation?
Posted: 12/3/2009 8:26:29 PM
If this problem is concerning you then it could have the effect of lessening the chance you have of spontaneous erections. I work in the field and you sound like a classic for the little blue pill or other stimulants. The bigger you make this (no pun intended) the greater the problem will become. Just relax and let your mind take its course.
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 388 (view)

Profile Photo Does NOT Look Like the Person You've Just Met
Posted: 12/3/2009 8:21:46 PM
I am somewhat sympathetic to this problem as some people may have joined more than a couple of years ago and depending on what period it is in your life there can be some changes. I know that I have become a bit grey over the last couple years since the pic was posted and indeed my pic was taken a c ouple of years before that SO I tend to cut others a little slack over this as long as the pic is a genuine one then move on I say
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 179 (view)

Sensuality in your 50's.....
Posted: 11/29/2009 5:31:23 PM
'Ahmen' to that
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 307 (view)

Decent guys: are they all either taken or gay?
Posted: 10/19/2009 3:50:03 PM
No, but you have to be what some on here find difficult, positive, your glass is ALWAYS half full. I found my mate for the rest of my life and I am not gay and wasn't taken but we both were positive about ourselves and prepared to take a punt (chance)
 pleasurelimits
Msg: 84 (view)

She asked for money at the end of the date!
Posted: 9/23/2009 5:44:43 PM
and you are how old?
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 9 (view)

Break-up
Posted: 9/3/2009 6:04:44 PM
I can give you a couple of tips like I would think about with my love:
Don't give her a hint she might turn up carrying her Walther ppk (handgun)
and dont do it when you are in an amorous setting and letting her give you a polish, mine would probably bite real hard and then hand it to me saying "is this yours?"
And definitely not when you are down on her and yell it to her she would probably crack your skull like a wallnut
All future unnecessary thoughts Charlie my love
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 14 (view)

As you've gotten older, are you more sensitive regarding suffering in the world?
Posted: 9/2/2009 7:42:13 PM
No Charlie your certainly not along it is just people feel it is futile to try and do anything about. I for one am horrified when I think that all the major conflicts in human history have had a religious basis, how can that be, I figure all that I can do is intercede if ever I see one human dominating or hurting another especially a man with a woman or a child. There is, in my opinion, absolutely no excuse for one person to force themselves on another and that goes for governments too.
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 27 (view)

Bum sex, why can't I do it?!
Posted: 9/2/2009 5:01:17 PM
If you feel a lot for your g/f then you may be having a problem as you reject the notion of perhaps hurting her. Get her to talk you through the whole thing and ask her to tell you if she feels any pain, with lots of gel and going slow there should be little pain or none. Your emotions are getting in the way is all
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 70 (view)

Penis Enlargment
Posted: 9/2/2009 4:51:26 PM
As part of my work I have worked with couples who have the problem that the male has had either an injury or accident making his penis inoperative or some traumas have the side effect of ED problems. Many returned veterans have come home to find stress has resulted in lack of function. I teach a method of 'G' spot stimulation for couples and in the above cases a man giving his partner 20 plus orgasms has always found a willing participant in the sex games. His confidence while somewhat shattered from the injuries has returned as he feels somewhat like a sex god achieving something he never has before and his partner is only too pleased to submit to his now new method of a combination of 'G' gasms and toys to achieve a love life more satisfying than ever before. The reality is also that women are very happy to have a partner who loves them and goes to whatever lengths (no pun) to satisfy them and who has a great heart and capacity to love far more than she would be if he was a moron with a big di*k or a selfish lover. Do some research and you will find out this is true. I have a close friend who returned from Vietnam with a mangled member and his partner is very happy believe me and their relationship could not be improved on. Spend more time loving your partner in all ways possible and if you have to resort to tongue and toys you will find a way to make both of you happy. Female definition of exstacy, "a man with a 6" tongue who can breathe through his ears" sorry about the length of this. Look up Dave's post on 'G' spot stimulation and you could do a lot worse
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 83 (view)

Favourites & Last 5 Forum Posts being removed from profiles
Posted: 8/25/2009 4:58:14 PM
What I want to know is why when I log onto Forums that the sex and sexuality title no longer appears? love an answer to this
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 15 (view)

POPPERS AND WOMEN?
Posted: 8/14/2009 1:34:27 AM
Gotta say that amyl nitrate, like most things that chemically enhance your activity are definitely not something to be fu**ed around with. Having said that I know that my reaction to some good weed (actually supplied by my surgeon), used at the time I needed relief from strong oerthapedic pain, was it made me want to fu*k all night, permanent hard-on ........................GF leaves to inquire at purchasing stash of good green stuff.
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 22 (view)

Sadomasochism..yeah i started it...lets talk about it!
Posted: 8/14/2009 1:09:33 AM
bwana217, after over 20 years as a sex therapist and psychoanalyst I am interested in the oft displayed amateur attempts at this profession, (psycho-analysis). Psychoanalysis is very difficult even with all the ingredients and the use of tools such as the Minnissota multi-phasic personality index and others, even after some extensive work and research I wouldn't attempt the one line 'expert' analysis of the type you find here. I am so looking forward to practicing in Florida and finding out the American take on all things sexual. I did once spend some time with a woman who could orgasm from 'choking' however I have such deep rooted beliefs in how a human should be treated that I just couldn't cum ( hahahaha) at it under any circumstances.
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 131 (view)

Waiting for Marriage for SEX...
Posted: 8/14/2009 12:43:40 AM
I am one who is truly fascinated by religion on many fronts. The fact that nearly every conflict in the history of man has been started by religion is definitely not a recommendation to become overtly religious. Many people I have met that have been truly religious have had what seems a life glow about them but I for one don't know if that comes from their religion or their belief, if religion and thoughts such as abstinance resulted in a better society I am all for it, I am budhist because I like and relate to the teachings I don't think in any way we can decide that god wants us to do certain things other than perhaps look after the planet we are trying to destroy. I have studied human behaviour for over 20 years and am yet to find that no sex before marraige or non stop sex before marraige has any bearing on the length of a relationship or marraige. I can tell you absolutely that open communication in a relationship will and does determine the quality of it. Until someone comes back from the beyond and says " hey people I just talked to GOD and he/she wants you to do.........." then it will stay in the 'believe what you want and don't force it on others', area, as far as I'm concerned. Do what you believe is true to you and let others do the same is my absolute belief. Now Charlie, which way is the damn bed???
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 13 (view)

Fustrated with online dating
Posted: 8/14/2009 12:21:34 AM
Let me profer a thought. If I go back through my own history the only relationships I have had have come from being introduced to someone by a friend and that includes my marraiges. Until I fell in love with someone via this somewhat stupid but useful medium. Now I am open to anything though no longer looking or even sneaking a peak. I just think you have to have the courage to be open and honest and throw yourself out there and remember my favourite saying "if it is meant to be it is UP TO ME"
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 12 (view)

Sexuality questioned by therapist, it bothered me greatly
Posted: 8/11/2009 6:46:57 AM
OP I often to myself relate therapy, particularly sex therapy to baking a cake, leave out an important ingredient and you ain't got no cake, it can be a mine field of emotions and pre-conceived ideas. Jumping to analytical conclusions by either the therapist or the patient is folly, I would strongly suggest you return to the therapist and start off by revealing what you have here and the two of you can explore her statements and your reactions. On the surface it appears to me that there are a number of sexual issues you need to work through for your own sexual health. I have worked in the field for 25 years and have never yet encountered a one fix suits all type situation so give it time and be strong and reveal yourself to enable help to be given, all you will get here are prejudicial answers from amateurs, good luck
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 37 (view)

3 somes
Posted: 8/11/2009 12:11:34 AM
Red you are advanced for your years. Often this type of behaviour speaks of a lack of confidence however it can also be an intense desire through affection to ensure his partner experiences great satisfaction. This can be a very unselfish act on his part and a genuine desire to see you pleased, don't think too harshly of him but you may want to sit down and talk your thoughts through with him, once he knows categorically that you don't desire or need anyone else in the bedroom he may just relax a bit more and become even more talented and pliable to your desires. Paul
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 12 (view)

Is This Too Kinky For You?
Posted: 8/11/2009 12:07:01 AM
I would like to suggest that she gets a little help, this speaks of underlying issues that need addressing, you are probably better off out of it. Role playing between consenting adults can be fun for the participants if that is their kink but some suggestions warrant deeper investigating, don't stress but if she contacts you again tell her that a professional in the field has suggested she seek someone out who can talk through some issues that she may want to address. Move on mate
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 65 (view)

Is it too late to dream?
Posted: 7/11/2009 10:47:31 AM
You know I really get a bit fired up these days at all the attention on the performances and achievements of the 'young'. Just because I am not in my late teens or 20 somethings doesn't mean I cannot achieve something great, or at least great for me/us. As my Filly says we are building a new home and also intend on buying a small farm before we kick the bucket to live on, raise horses and maybe even breed some and, probably build the house and barn ourselves, don't be scared of anything. Love to have a crack at breeding and raising a race horse, you just have to have the guts to 'put your head down and your arse up and have a crack at it'. Don't let anyone tell you you can't do something. I recently met a guy who just had his first poems published in a journal and he was so excited, a real achievement, his age 89. And, he had been in the 2nd world war on an aircraft carrier through a lot of combat, seen a thing or two. He told me he would just love to be 60 again cause there is so much he could achieve. You go for it girl, just make your plan and work it, you can do ........ANYTHING........... But then I am lucky I have a wonderful girl who makes me feel we can 'fly'
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 36 (view)

The Wall
Posted: 7/7/2009 1:12:57 AM
Parrothead, there is no way to protect yourself really, I lost what I thought was my greatest ever love, (murdered actually) and seriously doubted I would ever get over it much less find anyone I wanted to become involved with again, then I realised through my training (Psychologist) and time that I could only manage the hurt by 'compartmentalising' it as in not try to forget it, not possible, but put it in a place that I can look into whenever I want and remember the good times that I would never have had if I had not met her, and now, released, I have fallen very deeply in love with a wonderful filly on this site actually, SO, don't build walls you actually need to accept your past experiences, welcome the person you have become and look forward to life's possibilities, the pain sucks so put your mind where the pain isn't, your new self and get on with living 'it' and good luck, this saying is the best life guide I have ever heard and I live every day by it now, 'if it is meant to be it is up to me'
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 44 (view)

How far would you travel for a love affair?
Posted: 6/25/2009 12:54:51 AM
I honestly believe that distance is irrelivant. If you meet someone as I have who just rocks your world in all the ways you feel important, visa vie: just ticks all the boxes, why on earth would you pass that up. As my girl has said on here, we are just going to make it work, forget the distance, right my little filly, I would advise anyone that if you find someone you could love in the truest sense of the word then get off your arse and make it happen, you just might not get another chance.
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 15 (view)

WHATS YOUR TAKE ON THIS????
Posted: 6/22/2009 3:34:42 AM
Hey FF not perfect just perfect for you huh, why thank ya honey
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 23 (view)

Does your mate/FUKC buddy's WEIGHT determine whether you give ORAL?
Posted: 6/21/2009 6:27:38 AM
Wellll my girl complains that she carries too much weight but I don't give a f**k I love her not her measurements but if she gets too excited she might crack my skull like a wallnut, have to watch that with strong women I guess
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 20 (view)

Making the Dreams fit.
Posted: 6/20/2009 9:34:21 PM
Hey FF nee Charlie, dreams are not like fantasies, nothing wrong in making them pan out so we will just have to go to Europe, buy that van and spend a year just travelling, making love in every country we visit sounds like a plan. Look forward to the next 30 or so years Charlie,
with you
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 11 (view)

Appearances & Money Matter?
Posted: 6/11/2009 11:44:51 PM
I am with FF on this, I have been in a position where money didn't matter as I was earning quite a bit and also been on the bones of my arse and I can tell you that to be with someone you love and who loves you is more important than anything, having said that I have never lost my drive to achieve so I guess it is easy to say but to know my love just wants to be with me through anything this world throws at us is all I want or need, hey Charlie
 pleasurelimits
Msg: 40 (view)

One Night Stand
Posted: 6/10/2009 1:12:13 AM
to the OP the answers here have ranged from thoughtful to absolute crap, you state that you basically like sex and have it whenever you can, let me propose this, you meet a guy you like, he seems intelligent, romantic and not a homophobe, but after a few minutes discussion he says to you he bangs every door in the barn after just a few minutes talking to them and then moves on, do you a) think he is a keeper and try to develop a deeper relationship with him, b) take him home and f**k him with the idea there may be a possibility of something more or c) tell him you too give it up to anyone you meet that is even remotely interesting. Which of those scenerios do you think would lead to a long term or meaningful relationship, if you are in doubt then ask the question of your best friend, he will tell you, FFS girl give it some thought
 pleasurelimits
Msg: 3 (view)

Room mates 45 and over, Does it effect dating?
Posted: 6/10/2009 12:46:25 AM
You know I really don't know how my life partner, though she is about 16000 miles away, would warm to me renting out the other 3 bedrooms in my house to women, oh shit yes I do know she would swim here if she had to and kick em all out, then start on me, oh well I really don't need them she is all I need for as long as I will continue to draw breath
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 42 (view)

Twice ...Wow, I had no idea...
Posted: 6/7/2009 3:53:50 PM
Okay here's the thing, all I gotta do is smoke a joint and that will keep me going all night on the one boner, don't know why but do know Charlie is buying up all the grass in Florida, wonder why
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 9 (view)

Sexual Resume
Posted: 6/6/2009 3:39:53 PM
Unique qualities suitable to position: can tongue curl 7 kg and it is 7" long and I can breathe

through my ears
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 10 (view)

Plastic surgery turn off or don't care?
Posted: 6/4/2009 1:15:57 AM
I have worked in the counselling field for about 25 years now and I have met many women who have had boob jobs and it has profoundly improved their self esteem. Doesn't matter a shit what anyone else thinks if it makes you feel better about yourself then do whatever you want. Now I defy nearly all men out there that if the so called 'increase your size' penis pills worked how many would turn them down if offered........not many methinks
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 27 (view)

Favorite physical quality of the opposite sex.
Posted: 6/4/2009 1:12:19 AM
I have long been a breast man and while it would not have been a decision maker when falling for my love I do adore her 'girls' not that I am obsessed or anything, and size is not everything but love to plug one in each ear and hear myself cumming hehehe
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 39 (view)

Too Tall?
Posted: 6/2/2009 12:20:09 AM
at somewhere near 7' I just like all women but my sister in law who is 6'2" loves the fact that my brother who is 5'4" is the epitome of the saying 'big man big d**k little man all d**k'.
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 25 (view)

Just two weeks of Ecstasy, is it worth it?
Posted: 6/2/2009 12:08:36 AM
And to answer the question, absofrigginlutely, I had a brief, (terminated by death) relationship where I was absolutely in love, magnificent but it was part of what allowed me to develop to where I am today and in love with a beautiful woman in all aspects and if that was also only going to be brief I wouldn't give up the chance for her love for anything
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 24 (view)

Just two weeks of Ecstasy, is it worth it?
Posted: 6/2/2009 12:02:44 AM
RanRan what a cynic, don't you realise that each person has expressed their desire for love no-matter how brief it is. What gives you the right to judge their reasons, if you don't agree just say NO and then 'shut-up' god I struggle to understand negative people

Show ALL Forums