Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: A NEW queston about an OLD topic......
 dallasdoer
Msg: 178 (view)

A NEW queston about an OLD topic......
Posted: 12/27/2016 2:36:29 PM
Firstly, age is just a number and there are many on these sites who look way older than their real age.
2nd. All people lie and if they cannot do it on a free dating site, tell that to the ones in public office who make false contentions about their background and lie straight-faced to the electorate, knowing they will never do what they promise. A recent accidental president comes to mind. In this day when women all think men cant get exited physically after a certain age, so they simply do not look or respond, while they almost always lie about their age, I think it is a non-issue. If it is, you surely do not want a relationship with somebody that shallow and superficial.
 dallasdoer
Msg: 110 (view)

Who shoud initiate kissing/sex? The man or woman?
Posted: 12/26/2016 2:08:18 PM
Any guy who thinks he should wait for the women, has probably not had too many women.
One thing is for sure. Gals like a confident man. They also want to feel wanted.
As they get older, they are offended if you do not want them in the Biblical way.
Ergo, go get what she wants to give or give up
 dallasdoer
Msg: 295 (view)

Facial hair on men over 45 - make them look older or younger - why?
Posted: 12/26/2016 2:03:08 PM
To answer the original question it depends on the guy and the girl
lots of gals want no facial hair
if a guy has a turkey neck, then a goatee mike make him look younger, assuming it was not grey
but then he could die it, just like women die theirs.
Generally, I think women who want to kiss [which means most all ladies, other than of the night]
do not want bushman to do it with
BTW if she is old with a turkey neck, her alternative is plastic surgery
 dallasdoer
Msg: 192 (view)

Dating in your 70s
Posted: 12/26/2016 1:55:29 PM
Tell her to hire a young studly "walker" [most of them are queer so if she wants sex, she'll have to pay more]
since at that age, unless she has no shame, she would probably be better off with some other old gals.
Surrender to the facts. She can do all the Zumba she wants... Older men that think like her
want younger women, especially if they will be seen in public. That's Women's Lib for ya
 dallasdoer
Msg: 1172 (view)

What do 50+ men want?
Posted: 12/26/2016 1:49:03 PM
all women dream of cruises...
that is part of the love to laugh and love to travel imperative [that is; while shopping and fine dining of course] but,
all men will be happy to know that they are 'equally comfortable in a little black dress as jeans',
'at a black tie affair or hole-in-the wall'. WTF is it already?
In other words [plain man English] they say anything to get a date..
only to then change their minds
once we get there.
 dallasdoer
Msg: 39 (view)

Pre-nuptial agreements and how they apply to mature relationships
Posted: 12/26/2016 1:42:46 PM
As a veteran CFP, the only time a will needs to be updated for "a relationship" is if you are cohabitating. In that case, before you do any such thing, unless you are a pauper (and most Americans fit that definition, whether they admit it or not) you must have a written and notarized Cohabitation Agreement [which will actually compliment and obviate any new will, if properly drafted (this is not legal advice, see a licensed attorney in good standing for that)].
 dallasdoer
Msg: 508 (view)

Confused about You're too old for me responses from women
Posted: 12/26/2016 1:34:43 PM
the one about the dog excrement and women....
of course we older men are probably all a lil easier too
My last comment for the year on this subject is
men were not made [ala the Creator] to do and be the same at 50 as they were at 20
[new study links cancer in the gonads to testosterone therapy in older guys]
Older gals are also getting cancer from estrogen.
Moral of the story:
Act your age which means quit trying to pretend you are a spring chick or that young girls find you distinguished,
just find somebody you can enjoy being with, personality wise, then hold on as you grow...
nothing on this earth was meant to last forever and when one of you dies, you are back at square one and you had better like yourself, cuz that may be all you have

Hopefully, you all will have a better new year. Me too
 dallasdoer
Msg: 507 (view)

Posted: 12/26/2016 1:22:40 PM
That is a great and true metaphor. Well said.
 Dallasdoer
Msg: 492 (view)

Posted: 12/24/2016 12:38:21 PM
Exactly... when you see a pic of "the Dutchess" you know that
the only reason in the world the younger man was on it,
was all that loot
 Dallasdoer
Msg: 489 (view)

Posted: 12/24/2016 12:00:15 PM
PS. the young cubs who are schtuping the old gals do not think they are pretty, they are hoping for a meal ticket, or
just cannot find any young ones to stand still for em.
 Dallasdoer
Msg: 488 (view)

Posted: 12/24/2016 11:57:27 AM
I am sure the Prince was the kind who could not pay for upkeep on his 400 yr old relic on the Rhein
while Za Za wanted to be called something besides keeper of multiple men's houses,
as if she'd be a cougar Princess at 99. The point is that old gals delude themselves just like old guys who say we like the same books... When you read books, you usually are not doin the nasty....Old gals start realty liking sex, when they start thinking it means they're pretty, instead of just available or sexy, like they were treated as a young woman.
 dallasdoer
Msg: 473 (view)

Posted: 12/23/2016 8:04:09 AM
Yes men at all ages are confused these days since women have reacted [to men's history of dating younger bimbos and leaving the old gals after many years of marriage] by denying the truth and turning it around [spitefully and unwittingly on themselves]. You see, the editorials in women's rags, are written by lots of dykes, who think women's lib should include changing sides, so they sabotage older gals chance for a lasting relationship with a guy their age, to an exercise in humility by suggesting they really should go-for-it (loving to laugh, bucket lists, enjoying to the fullest) as if men half her age finds her more attractive than some young chic his own age. The studs do it for two selfish reasons. They want a sugar-momma and somebody to dote on them and without fear of competition.....since most guys doing the same are lazy and not that sure of their own marketability. Hence, its more crime of opportunity [the ones who prey on these old maids are many times fakers from Nigera and local no-accounts who simply prey on old gals for sport and profit]. Think???
 dallasdoer
Msg: 20 (view)

Why Girls Love Complete douchebags?
Posted: 11/25/2015 10:42:04 AM
It is elemental my Dear Watson. Women tend to be gatherers and men; hunters. That's the way God made them. Think the gathering instinct is the opposite of hunt. Prey/Victim., Light vs Dark. Think yin and yang, boy/girl etc.. By your comments and everybody's obvious empirical evidence [seeing great looking women with trolls] it is all bout personality. They simply take charge [e.g., your Mafia/Wigger prototype fits the bill [next she'll graduate to prisoners and gangs. Sorry, don't hate me, I'm just the messenger. Women who fall into such traps typically are either so introverted, they are helpless or the other side of the coin; so manic and full of themselves, they do it for a kick in the face of every decent guy who ever diss'd 'em when they were 12 years old... It's all in the heart, not in the head. [no pun intended]
 dallasdoer
Msg: 967 (view)

Have all the really older guys given up?
Posted: 10/3/2014 5:30:14 PM
To the OP: Your comment that you 'just wanna have fun' obviously shows through to youngsters who smell blood in the water [for the vain old gals out there who think they are just hot mommas; the boys just want your dough (not your cream-filled pastry)]. As for men over fifty, its' the women who give up on them by simply no longer showing interest by first contacts to that age group [unless they are Anna Nicole types]v. Many who reached that age simply find it is impossible to make old women act their age so they find younger women who pretend to like them, [like the old gals used to do for their husbands they dumped because he wanted a lifetime partner (not a needy hootchie who foolishly identifies her self esteem by how many young boys want her money)]. So to all you gals who post your age preference of 15 years your junior {not your own age or older} when you wake up and discover, they aint that into you, it wasn't the old guys who gave up, they just gave it to the younger women who are happy for the attention and the moolah, just like your younger boyfriends who dump you when you run out or another one signs up for their time.
 dallasdoer
Msg: 52 (view)

Eliminating Old Man Smell
Posted: 9/25/2014 5:27:59 PM
You should have him get a complete body MRI because cancer smells like death and when you can smell it, death is not far away.
 dallasdoer
Msg: 453 (view)

Over 60, what do you men think about marriage?
Posted: 9/25/2014 5:25:21 PM
To OP, marriage is a contract that cannot be enforced, so why bother with such an absurdity. If you love each other, no paper will keep you apart. If you do but then do not, no paper will keep you together. You will only make money for blood sucking lawyers and what you thought you had could soon be a war of the roses, that ends up a disaster.
 dallasdoer
Msg: 474 (view)

Single (never married at all) men over 45
Posted: 9/25/2014 5:21:10 PM
To OP, some people probably just put single because they choose the first that fits, i.e., not married. Then again, I do not remember about this site. I will say that anybody who has not married once has something wrong with them, just like those who have been married three or more times. What it is exactly depends on the facts. But both situations are red flags and only fools rush in to find out why.
 dallasdoer
Msg: 47 (view)

Tooting your own horn...confidence or insecurity?
Posted: 9/25/2014 5:16:09 PM
As for money versus intelligence, they are usually one in the same. I have to wonder about how happy anybody is in their current relationship however [especially when predicated on intelligence (moolah)] when they spend all their time trolling on this or other DATING forums. I am just in between girlfriends right now, and had a few minutes to waste. That's my excuse. I commented on your old post because I have not been on this forum for quite a while simply because it is rather frustrating, so when I did, to pass some time, I gravitated to subjects that were of interest. I apologize for the comment about your lips. I actually like them [or should I say that I would like to do something to them]. I do not like gold-diggers however because they are not real. They hurt men. I sympathize with them not because it necessarily happens to me, but I actually have a heart. It can happen to women too and I sympathize with them as well. As for me, my hair is my own and yes it aint all that it used to be. We do not age quite as well as gals. However, all the parts work just fine without drugs or artifice.
 dallasdoer
Msg: 46 (view)

Posted: 9/25/2014 5:03:09 PM
By then, what's the point, you are only inviting trouble.
 dallasdoer
Msg: 41 (view)

Posted: 9/24/2014 3:42:18 PM
You tell her Vlad
In defense of the poor guy who tooted his horn, he got big-lipped blondie to go for it so
who is the fool and what did she really want? Relationship or a new car?
I know guys who gave everything they had and it was never enough. In my case, the women I showed the least attention to seemed to be happiest.
Frankly, if a woman wants you for the way you look, you are a lucky guy. If you have to buy it, it probably isn't worth it.
By the by, is a Sapiophile some kinda hootchie?
 dallasdoer
Msg: 222 (view)

sugar mommy?
Posted: 9/24/2014 3:25:39 PM
Big mistake posting that you own anything on a site like this. It is free.
So, there are lots of pinheads who think old women will pay for it, and I suppose some of them will...
If you do not want the attention, just say what you DONT want on your profile.
That might help. But who knows. IT'S FREE!
 dallasdoer
Msg: 306 (view)

why do men get so bent out of shape when a woman says no thanks?
Posted: 9/24/2014 3:19:43 PM
I think there is some natural selection going on. They are not Don Juan so they try to prey on chubby girls thinking that they are indeed desperate. When that theory doesn't pan out, they show their true nature. Live and learn...
 dallasdoer
Msg: 102 (view)

Beware of negging!!
Posted: 9/24/2014 3:16:02 PM
The fact that he got you so worked up means it worked. It is a ploy that is being touted as the means to an end and it no doubt works on a lot of women, since they are so obsessed with how they look. [body dismorphic syndrome, etc.]
 dallasdoer
Msg: 275 (view)

Men 40+ and Childless
Posted: 9/24/2014 2:46:43 PM
Thank you forums1 for the graphic nature of humans, and to the others that put OP in her place. As for me, I was just darned lucky and yes, I was married for about 15 years [to a model who confessed (after we married) she lied about wanting kids]. Turns out she was like raising a brood of bad seeds [spoiled rotten only child]. Thank Heaven for moms and I generally do not wish to date those who have not suffered through all that [it makes them easier to deal with].
 dallasdoer
Msg: 274 (view)

Men 40+ and Childless
Posted: 9/24/2014 2:46:22 PM
Thank you forums1 for the graphic nature of humans, and to the others that put OP in her place. As for me, I was just darned lucky and yes, I was married for about 15 years [to a model who confessed (after we married) she lied about wanting kids]. Turns out she was like raising a brood of bad seeds [spoiled rotten only child]. Thank Heaven for moms and I generally do not wish to date those who have not suffered through all that [it makes them easier to deal with].
 dallasdoer
Msg: 273 (view)

Men 40+ and Childless
Posted: 9/24/2014 2:46:13 PM
 dallasdoer
Msg: 499 (view)

WOMEN have a VERY DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE on POF then MEN !!!
Posted: 9/23/2014 3:31:03 PM
You are not going to like this but lots of guys will mount a snake if they could get low enough and haven't you heard about the bag over the head story? Face it. Women can be just (way more) superficial than guys. What has got me confused is what are good looking gals doing today with so many neanderthals? It appears they are adopting the male playbook.
 dallasdoer
Msg: 276 (view)

Over 50...Are We Now Invisible?
Posted: 9/23/2014 3:09:43 PM
I read a number of posts and judging by the sheer number of them, I think anecdotally and empiracally, the OP hit it right on the head. It is not that all men want younger, but face it, men tend to hang on to the good ones, as do women. There is a new paradigm, that old gals can attract younger (usually fooling themselves) as older men have always attracted younger gals (by keeping them in cars, apts and shoes). As we age we are just not all that we used to be but better in different ways. What is sad is that life is full of irony and in the end, it is really better to have a good friend (which might just be a golden retriever)
 dallasdoer
Msg: 24 (view)

If you're thirsty, isn't that your body's way of telling you it wants water?
Posted: 4/24/2010 12:49:34 PM
excessive thirst is a symptom of diabetes as well, which is not a good thing
 dallasdoer
Msg: 60 (view)

How to courteously tell someone you're not interested...?
Posted: 4/24/2010 12:39:12 PM
the way to do what you suggest is to refrain from "a few dates" in the first place...
men might have some resentement or anger or at the least hurt feelings after a woman strings them along for what would appear to be amusement at his expense...
then you wonder why we have issues..
 dallasdoer
Msg: 52 (view)

why a meal on the first date?
Posted: 6/22/2009 10:20:47 PM
Gee guy, you haven't yet figured out that women like to have somebody buy them dinner more than they dislike having to sit through it with some guy they don't want to have a relationship with? It's been that way as long as I have been around. Who cares what they say in their profile. If they won't meet you unless you take em to some "fine" dining, you might be better off discussing the terms and conditions of her bargain first since I have a feeling you are not going to to get a happy ending.
 dallasdoer
Msg: 15 (view)

I'm a dance lover seeking a partner who can keep up!
Posted: 6/22/2009 10:03:47 PM
Nobody hates you because you want to dance. We love dancers but, we prefer to take em home. That's cause we don't think or act like women. Men dance to attract women not so we can dance but so we can take them home. hello? knock-knock. If you have not figured that one out with grandchildren, then read Men Are From Mars etc.. But, there are those guys who are more interested in dancing and some of the posts here prove that women are not always real good at discerning. They usually like men too.
 dallasdoer
Msg: 29 (view)

Older woman, younger man...
Posted: 6/22/2009 9:48:36 PM
The boy wants a mother. Wake up. To all the middle-aged women who think that all you need to do is be a female, men [especially young ones] are used to oral sex parties in high school. They are much more worldly and less needy when you were were their age, TWENTY FIVE YEARS AGO. Your vanity is causing you to be irrational. Next he'll be borrowing your car to date some young honey and of course, he'll need money to start his own business (so you can have a future together). Right.
 dallasdoer
Msg: 2 (view)

Sex question for guys over 50...
Posted: 5/31/2009 9:45:53 PM
I want nothing to do sexually with someone who I would not want a future with.
 dallasdoer
Msg: 3 (view)

Honest Critique Needed
Posted: 5/31/2009 9:43:57 PM
change your screen name to anything but stinky
 dallasdoer
Msg: 11 (view)

I need a man's opinion
Posted: 5/31/2009 9:32:44 PM
He's probably playing you like he told you.

Texting is like mass mailing.

Dating is just that. It is not LONG TERM

Get real... Sorry.
 dallasdoer
Msg: 5 (view)

Can there be more than one soulmate in life?
Posted: 5/31/2009 8:50:11 PM
Women will hate reading this unless they are honest. Most if not all of the women on this site have had many men [in the Biblical sense] not their soul mate. I rest my case.
 dallasdoer
Msg: 21 (view)

Oh man, I figured out how to make this site work!
Posted: 5/31/2009 8:41:05 PM
Well done my good man! I have been feeling the same love from these vixens who say nothing but the same stuff about WHAT THEY WANT with few exceptions about what they have to offer. I think we should all try this and see.
 dallasdoer
Msg: 7 (view)

I need advise, how can i gain confidence?
Posted: 5/31/2009 8:35:20 PM
ALCOHOL USUALLY WORKS FOR BOTH BOYS AND GIRLS.
 dallasdoer
Msg: 813 (view)

would you date a stripper?
Posted: 5/31/2009 8:30:08 PM
Depends on what you call a date. Most men with any self respect would not. Then again there are guys who "date" a lot of them and we usually call them pimps and try to arrest them whenever possible as being anti-societal.
 dallasdoer

Is falling in love a process?
Posted: 5/31/2009 8:27:37 PM
In a word NO. When people have a list of things they want from a mate, they may think they are being rational and they probably are. But, what happens when they lose their job or lose their figure or lose their sailboat? My experience is that romantic love usually happens from the start and if the sex is good, it usually lasts for a while. Sadly, women can be more callous about their lists than men and with no-fault divorce it is almost a given [statistically] that people getting married today, will not be forever.
 dallasdoer
Msg: 55 (view)

What do you think of White Suburban Women who act likeHoodrats?
Posted: 5/31/2009 8:22:15 PM
If the shoe fits wear it. If they act like gutter snipes they just might be thrill-seeking hos that are not getting what they really want in suburbia like, gang rape.
 dallasdoer
Msg: 11 (view)

This is going to sound so very stupid but I deserve it.
Posted: 5/24/2009 7:28:09 PM
Fool me once your fault, fool me twice: mine. Anybody who gives out such stupid excuses is for sure a liar and you should count yourself lucky. If riding motorcycles is all you had in common then you might consider this as an evidentiary experience.
 dallasdoer

how long in a realtionship should i wait before i meet his mom?
Posted: 5/24/2009 7:24:11 PM
I think that if a man is proud of a woman he will want to show her off to everybody, and as soon as possible, including moms and dads.
 dallasdoer
Msg: 13 (view)

Do I look like a virtual hooooo??
Posted: 5/24/2009 7:21:03 PM
I canonly say that I tend to agree with you that a person who is favorited by (in some cases I've seen over 200) then she is obviously a serial dater since the sheer numbers alone tend to prove she has been there a while and with all those who think she is hot, surely she should have been taken off the market [if she is not jsut a female player]. Clarification, I say player rather than ho because my idea of the difference is huge. A ho does not need to go on line, she just needs to go out and wink at men. Usually, there are a number who will take her up no matter how gross she is.
 dallasdoer
Msg: 14 (view)

How patient should one be?
Posted: 5/24/2009 7:15:14 PM
If I find someone good looking and interesting I wish to meet them right away for a look to make sure they are what they say or suggest. The only reason a man would not want to is if he is not what he says he is and/or is just not that into you. Why write thousand words when a meeting will do?
 dallasdoer
Msg: 16 (view)

Workaholic or something more?
Posted: 5/22/2009 10:03:32 PM
He's just not into you. Hobby schmoby. Any man who has so little time for you is making time for somebody else. Sounds like she is more into his hobby than you are, which is probably "a broad" knob polishing [by his wife]. Wake up whacky doodle.
 dallasdoer
Msg: 601 (view)

Would you seriously date a woman or a man if they told you that they did not give oral sex
Posted: 5/20/2009 9:55:47 PM
Nearly 60 THOUSAND have seen this thread so here's my comment; different strokes for different folks. Since women generally have the same parts, shouldn't the question be about the whole package than one of her orafices"
 dallasdoer
Msg: 14 (view)

Casual blowjobs
Posted: 5/20/2009 9:42:33 PM
You peeps are a bunch bad wabits and OP is fishin for BJ's. I am not touching this one because everything you write here stays on her forever. However, it is a fact that women who smoke are probably better prospects for your particular orientation.
 dallasdoer
Msg: 6 (view)

How do you get more people to view your profile?
Posted: 5/20/2009 8:57:22 PM
Who knows, maybe reverse psychology. Since so many street thugs are wearing suits now, you might try that since diamonds are a girl's best friend. Tell them you're a baby doctor and just love taking care of other men's children, that'll work for sure.

Show ALL Forums