Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: If you could ask God one question, what would it be?
 DiValKyrie
Msg: 127 (view)

If you could ask God one question, what would it be?
Posted: 3/10/2016 4:25:15 PM
Forget about suffering, evil and the justice of God, double election and salvation for everyone accept Donald Trump. I have a very un-profound question.
I saw a painting of Jesus called I Am, painted by a girl name Akiane, which I call “sexy Jesus.” He looks gorgeous, with a deep, thoughtful sensitive look on his face and Al Pacino eyes. Just my type including the dark olive-oil skin and long brown hair and he has massive hands which he could, nevermind.
My question to God would be “can I meet your flesh and blood son, please?”
The rest I can read in books.
 DiValKyrie
Msg: 12 (view)

Ladies, I need your help reinventing my wardrobe.
Posted: 3/9/2016 5:49:42 PM
I think its important to invest money, if you have it, into key pieces of a wardrobe.
Google "basics man wardrobe"
Most of the sites that come up recommend the same pieces and add advice.
 DiValKyrie
Msg: 20 (view)

Love profile
Posted: 3/9/2016 2:28:53 PM
As for human garbage I take it in the context of the Augustinian concept of original sin. Better known by Protestant reformers Calvin and Luther as total depravity also called radical corruption or pervasive depravity.
 DiValKyrie
Msg: 19 (view)

Love profile
Posted: 3/9/2016 2:00:32 PM
Hi ouija2025,
Thanks. Is it common in this forum for troubled people to post? It takes a lot to spook me. I like that you had men send you poetry. My two longest relationships were with poets, what are the odds?
 DiValKyrie
Msg: 16 (view)

Love profile
Posted: 3/8/2016 11:11:05 PM
I am smart enough, I mean can get around. I always kept company with clever people and am very curious. As with my theology, I believe the question is more important than the answer.
 DiValKyrie
Msg: 39 (view)

The Legalization of Marijuana
Posted: 3/8/2016 11:01:21 PM
I know some doctors and pharmacists that are against it. There are studies that show marijuana hijacks normal brain functioning in teens, and many scientists believe the drug may have permanent effects on brain development. They have problems organizing, decision-making, planning and meeting long-term goals. They are more likely to smoke it if their parents do.
It can be habit forming of course. One out of 10 will be at risk of addiction which is similar to the rates of people who drink and become alcoholic.
The guys I know that smoke are jerks and I don't know if the drug or the jerk comes first. I find they get erratic and unpredictable.
The jury is out for me, I won't be smoking it.
 DiValKyrie
Msg: 14 (view)

Love profile
Posted: 3/8/2016 10:15:21 PM
People are not garbage, what a horrible thing to say.
 DiValKyrie
Msg: 11 (view)

Love profile
Posted: 3/8/2016 6:12:02 PM
I finally figured out that I must be OP.
I had no idea that men were so readily open about their emotions. I didn't want to disappoint anyone's expectation. Thank you for explaining.
As for Cycling: Man, you should get a grip, you sound like a cross between the futility of life multiplied by the fall of man.
 DiValKyrie
Msg: 1 (view)

Love profile
Posted: 3/7/2016 8:51:49 PM
Dear Guy, over 50, respectively,
Why do some of you write extensively about what love means? At our age we are likely to know a thing or two. We should know how important communication is - or maybe not. I can't think of anyone who doesn't like a candlelit dinner, a roaring fire (not arson,) a walk on a beach and feeling close to someone during the proverbial sunset. It kind of makes me sad to read. Just checking and I'm sure women write the same thing.

Show ALL Forums