Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: men, how do you feel when the woman you love tells you she had many [30-...] f- buddies?
 lestn4
Msg: 223 (view)

men, how do you feel when the woman you love tells you she had many [30-...] f- buddies?
Posted: 4/9/2009 7:03:24 AM
It seems that this forum started quite some time ago and whether or not it is still active, I do not know. As for the question being posed, each individual situation is different as all of us a people. I am a 67 year old man and have done many things in my past that do not make me especially proud, but I did most of them knowing precisely what I was doing. When I meet a woman, the expectation is that she has had sex and sexual activities in her past. First, I will never ask her how many partners she has had, but if she feels the need to reveal that information to me, I will respect her for being open, and honest and for not witholding from me facts that she deems important for me to know. That in itself is a very endearing and rare trait as far as I am concerned. It isn't what she has done before we meet, ( to include how many casual lovers she has had) but what she does after we meet, and more specifically , after we agree to be in a monagmous relationship. So she has had a 100 men, that took what, and hour and a half? ..... okay a half a day out of her life... or what if it took a whole month....that still is not the issue for me. Again it matters to me what she does after we are together as none of us can chage what we have done before. It is such a blessing to be able to give and receive love unconditionally and, although I suspect most of us would prefer that our significant others have less experience than with 100 artners, it would not be a deal breaker for me. I would rather have an honest, trustworth, sexually active lady, that a deceiving virgin.

Show ALL Forums