Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 7653 (view)

Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 10/18/2018 6:30:19 PM
Can Trump last 48 months? Can Trump hang in there? Will he go the full 4? If so, can he then run for more?

Can the nation stand the hogwash overload? Or has being "baffled by B.S". become the new benchmark for business, bureaucracy and beliefs in general? Does any semblance of compromise or balance matter? Just asking, because it beats me......
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 7609 (view)

Posted: 10/13/2018 8:53:23 PM
If you're insulting me you're violating your own holiday you dumb demon you.... Glad I could be a part of your festivities.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 7607 (view)

Posted: 10/13/2018 7:51:57 PM
^^ Has this holiday been approved by the Trump administration? You do realize that without Lord Trump's approval I could never think of recognizing this unapproved cessation of demonization. Our leader sets the best example of this you know.…. Demonization, I mean....

This of course is quite evident in the Trump style of demonizing, trashing and otherwise insulting folks on any media he can get his fat face and loud mouth on. Mind you though, I am not demonizing anyone but simply expressing my opinion based on what I see from the top down in our nation.

Talk to "our" POTUS before you talk to us. He demonizes more folks than Satan and he lies just as much. I noticed this and I'm not even religious nor do I believe in Satan.. Or Trump.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 28 (view)

Ms(?) Christine Blowsy-Fraud
Posted: 10/12/2018 6:47:22 PM
^^^^ Searle, continue with your current attitude and Trump just may nominate you to a seat on our Supreme court....

Carry on.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 14 (view)

Christine Blowsy—, I'm Appalled
Posted: 10/10/2018 6:07:52 PM
#13, Ms Ford has had death threats levied against her since her testimony against Kavanaugh. I bet her family didn't want their faces plastered all over the media as it might encourage, and also facilitate similar violent nuts to come after them. At least, that is my take on their absence from the interview.

And, now that Kavanaugh is a seated SC justice I bet not just himself, but also his family has some kind of Govt. protection from the everyday nutty perpetrators of violence that C.B.Ford's family lacks. I am also thinking Kav and Kin now have it for a whole lifetime. Courtesy of us taxpayers.

And # 8.... I agree, there is nothing artistic at all about the vile act of rape. However, Kavanaugh, Trump and the Republican Senate showed everyone how artful.... And underhanded they all are by getting a lying, Trumpawn like Kavanaugh appointed to the SC. Even more artful is the fact they have a select crew of people out there who think this is all just wonderful and are more than willing to turn a blind eye to this manipulation of OUR Govt. Just another observance and opinion on my part though.....
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 7587 (view)

Posted: 10/10/2018 5:10:51 PM
#7585, What if..... This "left wing mob'" that you speak of consists of regular citizens who can see Trump is not right for our country and are concerned he is trying to undermine it? What if, these AMERICAN citizen are,,,,

Ex Republicans, snowflake liberals and middle of the road everyday informed people who all oppose Trump and his policies and lack of truth in governance? What if they all take action and vote in the midterm???? Should be interesting and the answer is coming. Soon.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 7 (view)

Christine Blowsy—, I'm Appalled
Posted: 10/9/2018 5:46:32 PM
OP.... I listened to C. Blausey-Fords testimony and I think she was relating the facts as they actually happened. I believe her testimony over Kavanaugh's rebuttal of it. I think we now have a lying, partisan rape artist serving on our Supreme Court. Same goes for the office of POTUS.

Just my opinion though.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 7526 (view)

Posted: 10/5/2018 7:07:53 PM
I figure that since Kavanaugh was hand picked by Trump there must be something in it for Trump. I know this because Trump consider's himself before all else. What could that something be?? We'll see if he gets seated. Which at this time is still not sure but looking probable.

I also think the Republican Senate wanted to ram his nomination through before midterm election 2018. Even though the man is too polarizing, partisan and I think untruthful . For the Republicans it's their last chance before folks vote them out. Unfortunately, this appointment could be a stain that could last for a lifetime.... We'll see.

But, polarizing, partisan and untruthful seems to be the order of the day since Trump was elected. His pick might just as well follow suit. My opinion of course and I also hope the Trump dynasty won't be a lifetime appointment like his S.C. pick

UGH....JMO....
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 180 (view)

who are feminists?
Posted: 9/30/2018 6:32:50 PM
I might be a feminist in that I agree with, and have been enlightened by the Lady's post above^^^ [179]

She not only expressed some of what many women must go through, but she also made me aware of it and she did it with a writing style I appreciate. Speak your mind and spout the facts....

Quite the opposite of our POTUS and most of his Cabinet and or Supreme court picks. More women are running for office in our Govt. and this is just one reason why. IMHO....
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 8 (view)

There are still hurricanes
Posted: 9/17/2018 5:50:48 PM
There have been, and will continue to be hurricanes...… No doubt this is true no matter who is POTUS.

Going forward though, they will increase in intensity and in the amounts of water deposited [Note Houston, Puerto Rico and now N and S Carolina] Meantime, other parts of the globe will bake and experience drought conditions [California, Greece]

I've heard that the mean/average temperature worldwide is increasing..... I've heard that this is then causing the polar icecaps to melt and thereby making more moisture available to fuel more powerful water laden hurricanes..... I've also heard this can fuel drought conditions elsewhere worldwide leading to wildfires, hurricanes and other worldwide INTENSIFIED weather occurences….. All things I've heard and that our weather patterns are now proving to be true.

But, these are just a few things I've heard from scientists and weather researchers so far. Real or fake, we decide in the end. If you ask me, we're all to blame.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 7361 (view)

Posted: 9/14/2018 7:09:36 PM
Freedom of the press.... First amendment and one of the first Trump would like to do away with. Especially when he disagrees with whichever press outlet he dubs as "Fake".

Have you noticed this about Trump? I have, and it's been in the news a lot too. I love my freedoms and refuse to let Trump and his ilk erode them.I for one will use OUR system to stop him.....
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 7358 (view)

Posted: 9/14/2018 6:01:38 PM

Sorry, double post... Clicked the button twice... But nonetheless listen to our advice

Trump bad.....
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 7357 (view)

Posted: 9/14/2018 6:01:21 PM
There is a good reason that google search results on Trump come up as "Trump bad"....

That reason is that Trump is indeed.... BAD.

Us "Liberal snowflakes" have been trying to warn you of this before he was ever elected. The message hasn't changed since. Heed us snowflakes and Google when we say he is bad..... Get it?
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 22 (view)

Forum people
Posted: 9/13/2018 8:49:47 PM
I don't think forum folks are any worse than people in general. I mean, in the world outside the forums there are wars... There are people shooting one another.... There are people making a living and dying in the process....

Life is happening all around us and us forum folk for the most part just speak on various topics about our lives. And, maybe help others with their lives through timely advice gleaned from all of us forumites collective experience.... At least, if we're all nice it's like that.

And also I've seen forumites tear each other down and insult and degrade one another to the point of embarrassment. And, I think some folks like that and need to get in the last word and be perpetually right. In a creepy way I guess it's kind of entertaining. And probably inevitable on this forum where there are many different opinions.

I guess the forums are as good a place as any for all of these behaviors. But, I just think it makes forumites a group of elite and enlightened beings who have this wonderful medium to express themselves for good or bad. I'd rather smile than argue and if I can make you smile then that just makes the forum a better place for all..... IMHO
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 65 (view)

Do women want to be judged on their looks?
Posted: 9/10/2018 8:41:51 PM
^^^^ Certainly, and again, why not? It's free.

You just never know and one thing is for sure..... You'll never catch a fish if there is no bait in the water.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 63 (view)

Posted: 9/10/2018 8:18:07 PM
I'd say while women would prefer not to be judged on their looks, they do appreciate ATTENTION.

And, you gals that have awesome bikini photos on their profiles..... Well, all I can say is keep up the good work, keep on keepin on and lets see more.No doubt these type of distractions at times catch my attention.... You darn women you....

The more skimpy, sexy pics. you post means the more I'll look for the meaning behind the message in whatever your written profile description says you are looking for. If the text synchs with the profile pics then there just might be a match..... Hey, why not ? This is a singles site after all and hope springs eternal....
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 777 (view)

Post your unpopular opinions here.
Posted: 9/7/2018 8:18:55 PM
Wow, mine gets rock, roll, blues and disco. Country, Western, Rap and Talk..... All at the turn of a dial. Maybe not disco so much anymore but all kinds of entertaining people, music and ideas are there.

I say more is better in music and people too. I think this is getting more popular as more and more diverse people are letting themselves be seen and appreciated. Courtesy of this medium...., [ radio, television. internet. However people communicate and connect] .... Popularity be damned but its just another opinion on my part....
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 659 (view)

Women making the first move...
Posted: 9/6/2018 7:11:20 PM
OP...I think it's kind of nice when a Lady shows an initial interest in me. I may not be traditional though, depending upon which traditions one adheres to that is.

It's always nice to know someone else is interested in you enough to let you know about it. Could women who do this be considered non traditional then? And, if a man does this is it therefore considered normal?

I wonder, I've both made first moves [usual scenario]…. And have had women make initial contact with me. [ Less frequent, in my experience]

Talking, communicating is a start. Matters not who starts it. At least, I'd say this could be so....
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 7265 (view)

Posted: 9/1/2018 7:31:54 PM
I am a white male and I don't necessarily feel priveledged. I worked for everything I have.... However, and on the other hand.

I do think our POTUS is not just priveledged… But also lucky and fully backed by V. Putin.

I hope he doesn't last any longer than the public can stomach him. At least, this applies to those who can see him for the lying, anti American, out for himself crybaby he is..... Another 4???? Not if I have a say. Just another obviously biased opinion on my part and no apologies for it in the least..... Thank you.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 32 (view)

Men/Women will go extinct
Posted: 8/28/2018 6:46:11 PM
Quite honestly OP I do hope and wish this extinction/test tube baby/ genderless sexless world waits until I am gone.

I may be old and well on my way to fossilization but I'd still like to do some breeding before my time here is done. Even if it's just for the fun of it and does'nt involve test tubes ,egg fertilization or a clinical atmosphere.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 501 (view)

Sticks & stones... stop whining.
Posted: 8/28/2018 6:03:08 PM
Was this board better with moderators? I can't really say for sure. Everything in moderation, Is a saying I've heard before.

But restraining ones thoughts and opinions, is not what a public forum is for.... Or, is it?

If we all agreed then there'd be no need for a way to check and express what others are thinking.

And also, no way to respond with opinions/thoughts/facts of our own.

Moderation? It just represents another rule or law. Which, is there to protect everyone or so I've heard. But, listening to other's thoughts on this matter is indeed mind stimulating.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 771 (view)

Posted: 8/24/2018 7:20:09 PM
We're coming up on "Pumpkin spice everything" season again.... As I said in post #4 of this thread darn near a year ago....

Pumpkin spice just may be bent on world domination. It applied a year ago and it still does now. He's doing it in a real sly fashion though.... Gets on everyones good side with great tasting seasonal treats then bye, bye till next year

Does'nt seem fair and I guess that is just the way of the Pumpkin. Hide your women and children because P. Spice is coming.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 7158 (view)

Posted: 8/24/2018 6:58:32 PM
I don't think Trump will, or should last the full 4 years of his term.....

The man just has more solid waste product [shit] than his plumbing can handle. It builds up more every day and when Mr Roto Rooter [Mueller} finally separates the truth from the turds..... Well, lets just say I hope the truth gets "rooted out" before the King turd elect and his crooked cronies can do more damage.....

I wasn't crazy about him being elected in the first place.But, it is what it is and if you don't like what our leaders are trying to do.... Let them know. If they don't listen vote them out. Just something I've heard before and thought I'd repeat.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 32 (view)

The conspiracy of Conspiracy Theories
Posted: 8/21/2018 8:08:54 PM
"They" are conspiring to cash in on whatever crappola "They" can get you to buy into. It's just a conspirancy to capture your coinage and then carry your mind on a tour of whatever and wherever "They" choose to lead you.

It's only conspiratory if we are participitational in it. It's only real if you let it be so..... JMO.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 26 (view)

Life ~ All random occurrences, or not ?
Posted: 8/20/2018 7:54:14 PM
OP.... I'd have to say as far as life is concerned I'd say I don't know... Reason being, I learn something new every day so in that regard I'd say since every day brings new knowledge then every new day brings something new you didn't know the day before.

Makes me feel like I know a lot but also have a lot more to learn. Whether or not it happens randomly.... Well , I don't know...

I'll ask tomorrow for a answer today based on what I know from my past. Throw all that together in a big package called life, and you have a lot of questions.... And also time here on this planet in a flesh and blood body to maybe find a answer.

Or, at least post about it in a POF forum and see what everyone else thinks.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 10 (view)

The conspiracy of Conspiracy Theories
Posted: 8/20/2018 7:32:32 PM
If one were to conspire against conspirancies being a theory, and instead espoused their conspiratory nature as true....

Then would conspiracies be thought of as truth, and lies then be thought of as fact?

It's only YOUR opinion on this subject we lack, I don't know, so I thought I'd ask....
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 10 (view)

Living at home.
Posted: 8/17/2018 7:12:28 PM
My parents took care of me when I was an infant..... They changed my diaper, fed me and helped me become the person I am now. We may not always have agreed on how we viewed life and how to live it but I loved them.... And, I assume they loved me too. They raised me, after all.

My Mom died when I was young.... When my Dads time came I was glad to be there for him and was also glad we had a chance to talk.

OP.... I don't think you are crazy at all for wanting to live at home. Family is family no matter the stage of life or mental and or physical abilities. Enjoy one anothers existence while you're all here I say.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 22 (view)

Erectile Dysfuntion: Can skipping days trying to have sex help?
Posted: 8/15/2018 9:09:05 PM
If you're 68 years old and have ED skipping days away from sex won't help.
If you're 68 years old and don't have ED then skipping days away from sex won't help in this case either..... If you can do it then by all means do it. Life is short... And it's shortcomings can be hard for all.... Or not....

If you find someone else on this plane of existence who gives you pleasure then why not give them a hard time....?
Even if they can't return the favor, sometimes the effort is still appreciated.

Because, life is like a penis... When it's hard, you're getting fukked, And when it's soft, you can't beat it... Something I read on a bathroom wall once and am passing along.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 16 (view)

Will history judge Trump as US's greatest traitor?
Posted: 8/11/2018 7:37:07 PM
Americas biggest traitor, I' d say he's running at the head of the pack.
Americas first dictator,??? It's only your consent that he lacks... .

The man only cares about his own hide and he is owned by V. Putin. He uses the office of POTUS like most folks use toilet paper and he speaks out of so many sides of his big mouth he is losing track of what he says. ...We can stop this....

I think the truth needs to come to the surface and Trump should talk to Mueller. Just my opinion, mind you and also something that I think should happen.... Especially if it's broadcast live on every "fake news " station.... Including Fox.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 756 (view)

Posted: 7/30/2018 6:23:26 PM
I don't particularly care for borscht. I bet if you could find a way to deep fry it and put it on a stick it'd be popular at many state fairs. But, who knows until you try?
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 1789 (view)

Paying for a date
Posted: 7/27/2018 9:18:16 PM
Whenever Ive met a Lady here or elsewhere.... If I asked them out I'd be happy to pay. If things got to that point then my interest must have been piqued enough to ask prior said lady for a date.

Initially, I'd say on a first meet whatever made the lady comfortable is what I would recommend. As far as place to meet, who pays, or split cost? If you have a good banter it probably won't be an issue. Enjoy meeting someone new too.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 48 (view)

Posted: 7/26/2018 7:34:25 PM
OP.... I am for whatever it is that women need to do to continue being …..Women.....

Since women are at least half or not more of humanity I say let them dress and do whatever it is that makes them feel good. If whatever they're doing happens to enhance their femininity in the process then I am for that too..... Here is why.

I am a guy who happens to appreciate the things that women do to make them look like women. Plus, if while they are doing the ladylike things that distinguish them from guys then all the better.....

It just makes me glad to be a Man and able to appreciate it from a guys point of view.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 739 (view)

Posted: 7/25/2018 7:34:35 AM
Ms. M….. ^^^ That sounds interesting to me. I just might give it a try as I am headed east next week for a camping trip. I have pie irons and wonder how that would work using those [the Rome sandwich cooker dealies]?

Always looking for something new to burn over the campfire even if it's unpopular, unhealthy and burnt to a crisp.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 736 (view)

Posted: 7/25/2018 4:00:12 AM
All beef hotdogs roasted on a stick over an open fire..... Till they have a black char over the outside..... I like that.
Although, many find it unpopular. It's one of my favorite campfire cuisine foods.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 732 (view)

Posted: 7/24/2018 6:42:33 PM
I really don't care for "smores". Marshmallows just taste like puffy sugar pillows to me. I also know a lot of folks who love "smores" but maybe not liking them is unpopular?
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 6908 (view)

Posted: 7/21/2018 7:27:28 PM
I'm thinking that at this rate, Trump won't make it the full 4
From his Helsinki slobberfest performance, it's obvious to me.... He is Putin's whore.

Seems to me, another indictment is in store. .

But with Trump there is never a dull moment, That much I'd have to say for sure.

Just another opinion....
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 52 (view)

Trump Baby to fly over Parliament Square
Posted: 7/15/2018 7:27:52 PM
#49, I am a retired building tradesman. I insulated piping, ductwork and mechanical systems for 32 years. Many times I finished my workday not just dirty and unkempt but also sweaty stinking and tired from the effort.

Not only that but I have been on picket lines. Protests at the Ohio statehouse for various issues over the years , and would consider myself somewhat of a professional at expressing to our elected leaders what I and others consider wrong as far as how things are done. I've done this in person and over the phone to my Representatives and officials. They need to know what their constituents think.

Unkempt, smelly, probably even ugly. That has been the face of most of the blue collar hardheads I've known and worked with. Tough, we have a voice and we've always been united.We're just trying to pass on the tradition to the next generation.

It's where the UNITED part of the UNITED states comes from...… At least IMHO.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 38 (view)

Left heartbroken and confused
Posted: 7/13/2018 8:13:07 PM
To be left heartbroken and confused, perhaps even used and maybe abused, at least as far as your feelings are concerned , is sure enough a drag.

Just be glad you have not yet had a baby, Make no attempt to do so, and I don't mean maybe. Keep it in your pants, and make no advance, to have a child with this woman, I'd say.

At least, that is how I see things.

Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 106 (view)

Ladies, would you want a stay-at-home boyfriend?
Posted: 7/11/2018 5:54:41 PM
OP, if I met the right lady I'd be happy to be a stay at home boyfriend. I am retired, on pension and for the right woman you bet I'd make sure all was right at home if I could. If she worked and we cared about one another I'd make an effort to make her happy. I already take care of my place now anyway.

Now, as far as finding this lady. I hold out hope she is out there. But who knows? I sure don't.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 24 (view)

Why Use 'Do So' To Denote An Action &c?
Posted: 7/11/2018 5:23:30 PM
Well musically "Do" is a deer, a female deer.... And So,,, is a needle pulling thread.

Just another meaning, connotation or point of view I reckon.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 508 (view)

Prejudice versus short men online dating.
Posted: 7/6/2018 6:34:02 PM
Shortcomings are many, prejudices are too.
Short ot tall, grand or small , I say good luck to all of you.
Play the hand your dealt in life, but remember you can't bluff.
Your height, your weight or a zit on your nose.
So acceptance is more than enough..... Or, a start.

Another opinion.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 26 (view)

Why Do Some Say 'Chump' For Trump?
Posted: 6/27/2018 6:35:25 PM
^^^ Igor, I am not a fan of Trump either.... And, it is a fact.

Rump is 4/5 of the Trump name and also a big part of his personality. As of now, the man is the biggest and most influential rump in the world. Again, something I've noticed and am concerned about.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 24 (view)

Why Do Some Say 'Chump' For Trump?
Posted: 6/27/2018 5:32:48 PM
OP.... You wonder why some say Chump for Trump? Well here is a thought of mine....

The words Trump and Chump both rhyme. Many who do not care for Trump may use "Chump" as a derogatory way of referring to our POTUS. To these folk I say don't overlook the fact the word Trump actually has the word "RUMP" incorporated into it. And, I think we can all see that no larger RUMP can TRUMP the RUMP that is our POTUS...…

Just something I've noticed.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 159 (view)

When is it ok to say I love you?
Posted: 6/22/2018 6:02:33 PM
Well, I love all of you folks posting here on this thread and I think it's OK to say that here and now. You're all making me laugh, think, and love the process of it. Keep on keeping on I'd say.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 33 (view)

The Cows Goes Moo..
Posted: 6/16/2018 8:44:29 AM
Capitalism is a bad thing? How do you get the idea I think that? UNREGULATED capitalism can and is being used to buy our Government however. Think I am wrong about that?

Then why are so many insurance companies lobbying so many congressmen to kill not just Obamacare but anything that goes against the big monied interests they represent?

OUR government can be used to solve a lot of problems. It is OUR government and it can also be used to cause some problems. The fact that folks like you can't see that the rich are buying our system saddens me. That you think using OUR government and OUR system makes folks socialists or bellyachers or somehow uncaring about OUR country also saddens me.

Using OUR system to right what we see as being wrong is what makes US great. At least, that is just one part of it and if you let things go as they are..... It could disappear through lack of participation by the regular folks it's meant to represent. Corporate interests are counting on it and apathy is making it possible.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 31 (view)

The Cows Goes Moo..
Posted: 6/16/2018 5:49:18 AM
#25.... When has the cost of healthcare ever decreased? It's always gone up and the ACA was an attempt to defray those costs and it would have worked a lot smoother if the republican congress had not done their best to sabotage it and or defund it. I am sure you used OUR system to let your representatives know your concerns rather than simply complain about it here.....

I am also glad the economy is moving along. Has been ever since Pres. Obama took office from GWB who tanked not just the markets but also the economy.... Remember those great times Purple? It's still rolling along and Trump ought to thank Pres. Obama for handing him a growing economy. I just hope Trump can keep it going...… But.....

The way he disses our allies and trading partners and consequently cozies up to every communist dictator makes me think you are ignorant as to what or who a communist is. Or, that Fox news and Trump and his lies have you brainwashed. But, take heart because you're not alone as evidenced by some of the posts on this board from the Trump lovers.

And, all us Commies can do about it is to remind you that you have a voice and a vote. When your leader finally screws up, or is jailed hopefully you'll use your voice to air your concerns. And, use your vote to elect someone who is sane next time.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 21 (view)

The Cows Goes Moo..
Posted: 6/15/2018 7:25:59 PM
So does Rudy G.... Have a rat face,I mean. But, keep in mind that in no way deters either of them from doing Trumps bidding and also showing absolute loyalty and love to their POTUS.... Sarah is on board too but I think her job of press secretary must be extra stressful.

The daily lying for Lord Trump and being thrown under the bus of bullshirt on a regular basis that Trump is driving can be telling it seems. From what I hear Sarah, and many others in Trumps employ are not happy. But, if you have any integrity, honesty or moral sense at all why would you want to be associated with this administration or pleased with it? Just a honest question for the Trump fans.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 95 (view)

Trump accepts offer to meet Kim Jong Un
Posted: 6/12/2018 7:56:26 PM
I'm not much for fortune telling and if there is a positive from this meeting of dictators it could be this...…

The beautiful N.K. beaches.... Where cannons were fired and also where the next TrumPutin enterprise could be. A majestic hotel, golf course and probably full service spa too. Of course, membership would be in the $200,000 per year range like MaraLago. All courtesy of YOUR tax dollars, Vladimir Putin, and also the specimen who was elected POTUS in 2016.

Don't think this is true? Then consider this: Trumps alliances and allegiances were suspect even before he was elected. Many thought he was in bed with and beholding to, and maybe even being blackmailed by some of the worlds smarmiest and richest dictators. The fact he CONTINUES to suck up to every one of them,and diss our best allies should make ALL Americans suspect his motives.

I do hope the Americans who can see this tell their Governmental Representatives their concern regarding our poor facsimile of a POTUS. If their Reps. ignore them [as mine seems to] then the next step is to organize with other AMERICANS who feel the same and vote those Reps out of office. It's the first step to stopping Trump and his puppetmaster, Putin. Use our system to do it before they erode it to the point of ineffectualism…..

Oh, this is just something I've noticed and actually felt incensed enough to get politically involved over. If you notice it too share your concerns with your Congressperson.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 6224 (view)

Posted: 6/11/2018 8:08:18 PM
That is why he's been sucking up to all the communist dictators. The other countries [Our allies] know what a liar Trump is and are slowly losing trust in him and us.This is happening with every stupid tweet and ill conceived tariff.... It's happening now....

Folks like Putin are behind Trump and have the money to back the turd if only he could use his Presidential power to relax or dodge our rules. Once that happens, and Trump pisses our allies off to the extent they feel we can no longer be trusted..... Well, once that happens Putin can then further take control of our President [He already owns him and it's obvious Trump loves him] and consequently our government.... At least, it's something I can see being possible and a probable reason Trump has nothing but praise for Putin.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 6222 (view)

Posted: 6/11/2018 7:32:34 PM
No, not a darn thing. Unless our leader uses it as a guise to enrich himself over his country and allies. Which is what Trump has been doing since he has been elected. Capitalism is OK with me but Trump isn't.....

Show ALL Forums