Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Perhaps a new take on Friend Zone
 Silent Steel
Msg: 13 (view)

Perhaps a new take on Friend Zone
Posted: 11/10/2013 12:13:45 PM
Yes you should man up. The reason you are acting that way is because of the unresolved crap from your past failed relationship. That isnt her fault...its yours.
 Silent Steel
Msg: 9 (view)

White country girls and a black guy
Posted: 10/28/2013 7:38:37 AM
You know our country is fvcked up when a peace sign is now considered gang code.

OP....there are plenty of women who write in their profile that they like fishing....your problem will be trying to figure out which ones actually do like it and which ones are just saying that because they think thats what we want to see in a profile.
 Silent Steel
Msg: 4 (view)

Could it be?
Posted: 10/26/2013 7:36:24 PM
You are here only looking for friends....you go out with a woman and her friend.....talk as friends....hug as friends,,,,become friends on facebook........but you now want more...and somehow you are confused as to how to go about it? First of all, you are causing yourself your own problems. If you want to date women, then change the reason you are here to dating. That way when you find one that puts a little lead in your pencil, she would be more accepting of you trying to move the relationship forward.
 Silent Steel
Msg: 8 (view)

Ladies would you buy a man a drink?
Posted: 9/26/2013 9:36:09 AM
Of course it happens, but not all that often. Women are smarter with their money then men are, and arnt as apt to gamble away their money. A guy sitting in a bar isnt a great investment.
 Silent Steel

Young guy needs help/advice
Posted: 9/17/2013 12:32:52 AM
When a baseball player steps into the batters box, he is always hoping to hit a home run. He is more likely to do anything other than that such as....hitting a foul ball, swinging and missing, getting hit by a pitch, getting a called strike, getting a called ball, hitting a pop fly, hitting into a double play, hitting a single, hitting a double, hitting a triple. Hitting the home run is actually the outcome with the smallest percentage. He didnt do anything wrong because he didnt hit the home run, unless his ignorance lets him think he did.

Dating is the exact same thing.
 Silent Steel
Msg: 19 (view)

Am I really a cheap ass?
Posted: 9/11/2013 11:20:35 AM
Show her that you are not a cheap ass by asking her for a naked picture of herself. Why invest your cash without knowing what your paying for in advance?
 Silent Steel
Msg: 11 (view)

Blocked after my first reply
Posted: 8/16/2013 6:46:55 AM
There is the slim chance that she blocked you by accident. I wouldnt waste time jumping to the negative conclusions...you spent two seconds of your life asking a couple of questions...it didnt work out.....its not the end of the world.
 Silent Steel

Do you think ugly people deserve love?
Posted: 8/16/2013 6:37:56 AM
To some people, I am an ugly son of a b1tch. To others I may not be viewed as quite that ugly. I am still loved either way, because I love myself.

I would spend less time frolicking through the pigeon holed definitions of what you think is ugly,,,,and spend more time looking around you in real life.....you would see that there are all kinds of relationships going on around you.
 Silent Steel

Why arent girls responding to my messages?
Posted: 8/15/2013 8:39:54 AM
The written part of your profile says you are unlike any other guy and are one of a kind. The pictures and the rest of your written profile does not match that opening sentiment. If you are going to sell yourself as one of a kind, you will need to be more imaginative in how you are going to show that.
 Silent Steel

Friend-ish with an ex: red flag?
Posted: 8/9/2013 11:32:25 AM
You and this woman have been each others thrust buckets, booty calls, friend with beneifits, or what ever else you want to call it but you both are trying to sugar coat it as short term dating. Take the sugar off of what you are doing with her, and you wont have so much inner conflict. You can still enjoy each others company if you so choose, but you wont have to keep exerting effort into trying to portray it in a different light.
 Silent Steel
Msg: 17 (view)

Bad Sex
Posted: 8/7/2013 10:08:29 AM
A night of bad sex is still way better then a good day at work.

Silent Steel
Msg: 16 (view)

no one like‘s me
Posted: 8/7/2013 10:03:50 AM
Its not you that they dont like...its those three seconds of effort that you put into your profile that they hate. Blame it on those three seconds.....those lazy sobs deserve it.
 Silent Steel
Msg: 13 (view)

A friend dating your ex
Posted: 8/5/2013 9:09:01 AM
Just because you and your ex were not compatible, does not mean your friend and your ex wont be. Dont get wrapped up in the "bros before hoes" mindset that many people have adopted as a stupid barrier in the dating world.
 Silent Steel
Msg: 16 (view)

putting flowers on her car
Posted: 7/4/2013 8:17:52 AM
Let her have her bad day in peace. She has had bad days before you and will have them with you and will still have them after you......the flowers wont mean squat to her.
 Silent Steel
Msg: 12 (view)

Did I screw up?
Posted: 7/1/2013 4:56:08 PM
The moral to the story here is....dont put your damn pole in the water if you arnt well enough to reel in what bites. I am not sure how long you have been recovering from your surgery....but I was out playing two man beach volleyball with staples and stitches a day after my surgery...but hey...I dont drink coffee....maybe its more demanding then I think it is.
 Silent Steel
Msg: 3 (view)

I'm confused ladies please could you help? Hurting guy :(
Posted: 6/13/2013 2:50:11 PM
Why the hell would you send the message that you are ok with going to her house on the first date, make out with her in her bedroom, and then try to be some gallant night in shining armor by saying no to anything else? She probably figured you for some sort of puzzy teasing game player......most men who are serious about dating wont play grab azz games at her house in her bed on the first date......Tools do that.
 Silent Steel
Msg: 14 (view)

does she like me
Posted: 6/10/2013 12:07:12 PM
I would say that its clear that you both like each other. You two could possibly be the perfect match for each other, but you will never know, because you both are seeing other people, and what a person does to others will someday be done to you. Unless you are in a position to start a relationship based on good solid fundamentals, you are doomed to fail no matter how good you may be for each other.
 Silent Steel

I am lost in the real meaning
Posted: 6/10/2013 8:52:11 AM
Put them first? Be there for them? Dude, you havent even met them yet. Some women you meet, you wont be putting them first and you wont be there for them, because you will figure out fast that they are not compatible with you. Is it possible that you are coming off a bit desperate sounding to these women? I cant say for sure, but it sounds like it to me.
 Silent Steel
Msg: 587 (view)

New Age Restrictions Set By Admin: Message Restrictions
Posted: 6/9/2013 9:22:53 PM
Why is it that everyone pisses and moans every fvcking time the dude tries to make changes to his site? If you dont like what he is doing, go join another site.....they are becoming a dime a dozen...but when its all said and done, this is still one of the better sites. Be happy there is an owner that is trying to be proactive with changes that keep this place from being stagnate.
 Silent Steel
Msg: 7 (view)

What does a guy do when his pictures lack something?
Posted: 6/9/2013 4:17:03 PM
Get rid of the picture where you wearing the shirt that says "I fvcking love science"........no one ever got laid wearing that shirt, and you wont either.
 Silent Steel
Msg: 18 (view)

I think I got blocked...
Posted: 6/2/2013 10:54:58 PM
With Facebook "check ins", picture albums, "works at", "friends with", and all the other stuff that people post.....a woman would be a damn fool to give out that kind of information to someone she does not know. Unless you want to date a damn fool, you should look at her as being extremely smart by not giving you access.
 Silent Steel

Ditched Her By Accident?
Posted: 6/2/2013 10:41:58 PM
I hope to God you are better at taking care of the company of 60+ employees finances, then you are at dating. Or explaining your dating issues for that matter. I read your OP three fricking times and still cant figure out what the heck you are trying to say or accomplish.
 Silent Steel

Girl I work with and I have been chatting via POF.
Posted: 6/2/2013 10:32:54 PM
The answer would depend on your own dating history. If you have had a lot of high drama bad break up relationships, then you may want to consider not trying to date someone you work with, as that history will only repeat itself on a stage that could end up hurting your pocketbook.

If you have had good mature healthy relationships, then you should be able to handle the extra maturity it would take in asking her out. The problem is, as of now you have no idea what her dating history is.
 Silent Steel
Msg: 6 (view)

Survey
Posted: 5/29/2013 12:09:06 AM
I say do whatever you havent tried before when it comes to your profile. You never know when you will stumble onto something that works for you.
 Silent Steel

Time to stop texting?
Posted: 5/29/2013 12:01:12 AM
Texting is the absolute worst form of communication ever invented. I cant for the life of me figure out the allure of texting someone you dont even know, let alone the dumbazz texts you get from the people you do know.

So in short.....Hell yes its time to stop texting.
 Silent Steel

Why do I never get message?
Posted: 5/27/2013 11:57:54 PM
No offense here, but you have used the word cuddle or some form of it, in your profile, that may be giving off the old "I am a puzzy" vibe.
 Silent Steel
Msg: 5 (view)

Unusual sex question
Posted: 5/21/2013 8:53:11 PM
Your question isnt unusual at all...in fact its one of the most asked questions about sex there is on these forums. Some women will dump you pretty fast if you suck in bed, and others will be patient while you fumble around with the penis instruction manual.
 Silent Steel
Msg: 2 (view)

Shes on Vacation
Posted: 5/19/2013 7:01:57 PM
Geeze Casanova, why would you block women on a dating site that are showing interest in you? Why would you not date one of the thousands of women hitting on you at Starbucks? Why wouldnt you give the coworker that is head over heels in love with you a chance?

You are not clingy....you are pinning over the one woman that isnt showing interest in you and dissing the ones that are. Thats kinda a dumb if you ask me.
 Silent Steel

The Things That don't make sense on this site
Posted: 5/16/2013 8:36:18 PM
You have been here three whole days and have had tons of people looking at your profile, exchanging thirty messages with one woman, and have sent out 100 other messages? Is that what you are saying? If it is, you need to calm the hell down and have some patience.
 Silent Steel

Girlfriend is moving into her own apartment and I want her to have a better TV...
Posted: 4/19/2013 7:46:46 AM
You arnt really upgrading her tv for her, you are doing it for yourself. Thats the way she will see it anyways, even if you do make the mistake of telling her about your prenuptial.
 Silent Steel

why do women put up with being called B*&^ch hoe and slut?
Posted: 4/19/2013 6:49:37 AM
I would think that women realize that there are far worse things happening in this world that are way more offensive then a few words. You could also argue that there are women who actually refer to them and their friends as "ho's" in a light hearted manner, thus taking any offensiveness out of the word itself.
 Silent Steel
Msg: 17 (view)

What am I doing wrong?
Posted: 4/18/2013 10:45:54 AM
If you cant get laid while in college, which is the equivalence to shooting fish in a barrel, online dating is gonna be brutal which could be the equivalence to teeing up your balls and letting strange women kick them into the street.
 Silent Steel
Msg: 2 (view)

The Friend zone..
Posted: 4/18/2013 10:30:45 AM
First and foremost, if you place a woman with size 36DDD in your friend zone and you are not attracted to her, then do not tell her that the next time you see her you will be doing nothing but staring at them all night. Its sending her conflicting messages.

Secondly, if you place a woman with size 36DDD in your friend zone, you wont have to worry about having too many friend zone problems and or questions, cause theres isnt gonna be much room for anyone else in your friend zone.

Thirdly....Quit lying...how fast did it take you to save the picture of those bad boys?
 Silent Steel

Asking for more photo's....
Posted: 4/10/2013 8:28:05 PM
Who gives a crap if you sound superficial or not. Men have valid reasons for wanting to be sure who they are talking to by asking for more pictures. It could be a guy, and crazy ex, or some minor messing around....asking for pictures is an extremely smart thing to do.

Silent Steel
Msg: 15 (view)

So ladies what do you think of a really handsome man who talks in monotone?
Posted: 4/10/2013 12:11:28 AM
Whoever you were learning from while studying the social dynamics of what women want, needs their azz kicked immediately, if not sooner. "Really handsome" is what others call you, not what you call yourself. That should have been taught in hour one on day one in your dynamics class.
 Silent Steel

What are the best ways to meet an attractive woman that is not a gold digger or snob?
Posted: 4/9/2013 11:59:14 PM
You are not as attractive as you give yourself credit for, when you use childish names like jerks and douchebags to describe your competition.
 Silent Steel

Do I need to try harder?
Posted: 4/7/2013 7:58:17 AM
Any time you have to ask yourself "Do I need to try harder?", the answer is always going to be yes.

Silent Steel

People who waste my time
Posted: 4/2/2013 12:25:19 AM
I am taking the time to give advice that you asked for, and you respond with name calling and rudeness. I wont waste your precious time anymore lil fella. The chip on your shoulder is blocking your ears from hearing sound advice, and you now are the one that will waste peoples time who dont respond to this thread the way you want them to.
 Silent Steel
Msg: 10 (view)

People who waste my time
Posted: 4/2/2013 12:08:34 AM
You have been here for a week....It seems to me that your expectations of what on line dating is does not match what on line dating actually is. Lighten up, be patient, have fun, and be prepared to fail quite a few times before you succeed.
 Silent Steel

People who waste my time
Posted: 4/2/2013 12:02:49 AM
The OP is obviously not confident if he is on here saying that he is losing confidence because women do not respond to a profile that is written to sound confident.
 Silent Steel

People who waste my time
Posted: 4/1/2013 11:53:53 PM
Your profile is written in a way that makes you sound pomp-ass. You try to convey that you are better then most guys, and most cooks in this world, and that your time is easily wasted. Why the hell would a woman that does not know you take a chance of failing with a guy who thinks he is so good and judges his time as so precious?

Lighten up.
 Silent Steel

Is this a date or not?
Posted: 4/1/2013 11:45:32 PM
Maybe you two should stop playing all these grabass games with each other, and start talking to each other like adults. As for you personally, dont get yourself so wrapped up in thin definitions that really mean nothing. If you are going to a movie with a woman that puts lead in your pencil, rather then staying home watching your little brother, who cares what its called.
 Silent Steel
Msg: 9 (view)

How do girls feel about storm chasers?
Posted: 3/31/2013 7:48:10 AM
I believe that you wanting to be a storm chaser, is nothing more then you spewing something that sounds exciting, to attract women. If I had to guess, you probably have done this kind of thing before with some other profession or past time that sounds exciting to you. Its ok to be a dreamer, but if you have no ability to actually fulfill those dreams, then you are doing nothing more then being a glorified liar.
 Silent Steel

Ex girlfriend contacted me - what should I do now?
Posted: 3/30/2013 1:33:27 AM
It seems to me that you are doing nothing but playing games. You excused her actions by saying she has clinical anxiety, but then say you would need to her to explain her actions. When a woman says she is dumping you because she wants to work on herself, thats her letting you down easy by not saying that she is dumping you because you are not the one for her. You then go on to say that all this fvcking drama is water under the bridge, yet here you are wondering what to do because her dog walked on the phone and somehow dialed your number. Here is my advice.....if you want to waste time trying to get with someone that you are not compatible with....then by all means keep messing around with this situation. Or you could see for yourself that whatever you two had before was a situation for you to learn from so that you can readily partake in healthier relationships in the future.
 Silent Steel

Where am I going wrong?
Posted: 3/25/2013 12:36:06 AM
When a woman gives you her number, what you do with it is the test.

Calling her shows that you have confidence, and are aware that you actually have a set of balls.

Texting her basically says that you have to sprinkle pepper in your lap and wait for you balls to sneeze to find them. You may want to avoid this option in the future.
 Silent Steel

thanks but no thanks?
Posted: 3/25/2013 12:23:38 AM
If a woman kicked you in the balls, would it make you feel better to know why? Dont ask for bad news that you dont want to read, written by women that have no interest in seeing you naked.
 Silent Steel
Msg: 19 (view)

At what point should both parties agree to delete/disable their profiles?
Posted: 3/24/2013 7:25:38 AM
I dont get it???? You are comfortable enough to talk, text, meet, and stick your penis into a woman on the internet, but are somehow uncomfortable when it comes to talking about deleting your profile? If you could sack up to do all those other things....you should be able to muster enough balls to handle this.
 Silent Steel

Why do women really post sexy pictures?
Posted: 3/19/2013 2:44:55 PM
Its a sad sad day, when a guy who responds to a woman who shows cleavage or sexy pictures is considered a sleaze bag or a douche. I guess all the women should dress up like nuns to appease the self righteous.
 Silent Steel

Am I coming on too strong?
Posted: 3/18/2013 8:11:44 PM
For Godsake...quit judging the dude. What he is here looking for does not take away from his question, nor does it mean that people should use up his limited responses bashing him for blind assumptions. Perhaps him and his wife are in an open marriage, and the woman he is talking to is also here looking for a IE.

OP...there is no answer that is gonna really help you much since no one here has been in on your conversations. You have, so if you feel you are coming on too strong, you most likely are. If you feel that you should call her, then you should.
 Silent Steel
Msg: 10 (view)

About to give up
Posted: 3/18/2013 8:01:27 PM
1. "They dont respond"= They are not interested.

2. "They seem scared of talking and seeing where it can go and when you try to get to know them you get answers in 1 or 2 words and they dont ask you anything"= They arnt scared of talking to you, they are trying to be nice and not kick you in the nuts by not responding.

3. "They want to send endless emails or texts"= They are showing interest in you and for whatever reason its not good enough for you.

"About to give up" after 11 days= Unmanaged expectations.

Show ALL Forums