Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: what do men consider overweight?
 JennyDD80
Msg: 194 (view)

what do men consider overweight?
Posted: 11/5/2009 11:11:19 AM
I live in Fort Lauderdale, FL. That should say enough right there! The men down here are ALL looking for the barbie doll type no matter what her personality is, I just don't get it. Now, I think that I'm a very attractive woman, but I tell I won't even get a second look from most men down here, I DON'T GET IT!!!

I consider myself Average weight, I've lost 30 lbs in the past year and only have 15 left! YAY! But, I have a great personality, good looking and still am only hit on by complete, alcoholic losers in south florida.

I do feel that the area you live in attributes to how people generalize weight/ looks!

Maybe I should just move! LOL
 JennyDD80
Msg: 8 (view)

Tiki Bar Beach and Pool Party !!! ..Shaka Jon's...Sunday July 26...1 PM to ??
Posted: 7/16/2009 9:12:02 AM
I have to warn you. I'm a native of Fort Lauderdale and know ALL ABOUT the parking enforcement in Laud-by-the-Sea. The THRIVE ON GIVING OUT PARKING TICKETS! It's estimated that they gave out over 1700 last year. Here's how it works... the parking meters have a two hour max limit, which means that 1:55 min you better be back to your car with change in hand, because the meter reader will be there waiting to write you a ticket. They have no sympathy nor do they care at all. They drive around all day and night long giving them out. 24/7

It's an absolute JOKE! Bring your quarters and an extra dollar in quarters- the machines love ripping you off just as much as the meter readers!

BEWARE!!!!

Show ALL Forums