Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: 0 Confidence in myself
 *november babee*
Msg: 3 (view)

0 Confidence in myself
Posted: 9/9/2012 8:25:23 AM
youve written this looong thread and then in your profile you state you are a very confident person...????

so, which is it.. very or zero.. cos one of them is a porky pie...!!!

EDIT.. sorry porkie pie is rhyming slang for lie...
 *november babee*
Msg: 15 (view)

not sure legally how i stand anyone maybe have a clue..???
Posted: 7/25/2012 5:47:30 AM
well you can all climb down off your high horses..

i called argos, explained THEIR mistake, and the operator went to ask her supervisor, and came back to me and told me it was a mistake on THER part and that i could keep the mower and they were sorry for the inconveiance... and to accept the product with thier compliments...

the question was NEVER about was it moral to keep it, but was i legally obliged to tell them, ( as a colleague had mentioned something whilst i was at work) and i just wondered what the LEGAL situation was.. as stated prreviously, i never intended to gain anything that wasnt mine...

maybe some people should actually read a question before getting on the morral high horse...

so alls well hat ends well... oh and the grass looks great....

EDIT..

oh please form an orderly queue with your apologies on the dishonest claims..
 *november babee*
Msg: 7 (view)

Posted: 7/20/2012 3:33:20 PM
oohh err.. and they say women get their knickers in a twist over stuff... calm down andy love, its just a question...

im not saying im NOT gonna oay for it.. i just asked what is the likelyhood of them realising their mistake and if they do am i obliged to pay for it even though i cancelled the contract with them...

no need for bold letters... its just a lawnmower...
not the crown jewels...
 *november babee*
Msg: 4 (view)

Posted: 7/20/2012 2:59:32 PM
well i think fraud and deception are rather strong words to use... i legitimately cancelled the transaction.and was legitimately given a refund, and also was totally honest with the courier fella that as far as i was concerned the sale had been cancelled.. so i didnt deceive anyone..

so i have told the truth, i will accept i havnt told argos the whole truth, yet,

but fraud , deception or theft, im not sure im gonna accept that... im willing to accept that im not notifying them of a mistake they have made, but surely thats up to them to spot and then rectify this mistake...??

i mean truthfully, if you are over charged for something you are quick to tell the people concerned, but if you are under charged, are we so quick to point this out... ??
 *november babee*
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 7/20/2012 1:44:56 PM
ok.. so i ordered a lawnmower from argos, online, and it was due to be delivered on tuesday, the delivery slot they give is all day.. 7am- 8pm, but i wasnt doing anythiing particularly so that was ok, sale went through and my purchase was booked...
on the morning, about 11.30, i got an auto fonee call saying the item wasnt going to be delivered that day and was now gonna arrive the following day.. i had stuff to do on the wed, and wasnt all that urgently needing a new mower as its been raining non stop for what seems like years.. so i rand and cancelled, the operator aplogised and said my refund was going to take 3-5 days to clear into my bank, (not amused but hey ho) and so the deal was undone...
the following day after going out in the morning, and returning back home, a knock on the door and there is the courier with my lawn mower... i told him i had called and cancelled it, and he said that argos never let them know, i told him i had organised a refund, and he said ok, did i still want the mower.. i said well yes, but the refund was being processed.. he said well as long as i get a signature im happy nd you might get away with it.. so i signed and took in my delivery...
2 days later the full purchase and delivery charge was refunded into my account...

now for the question... how do i stand legally if they realise their mistake..? i did have to sign for the item.. are they likely to contact me for payment..? if they do am i legally contracted to pay them..?
as far as i see it the contract was broken when i called to cancel and they issued a refund, and its there sloppy "housekeeping" that meant they didnt inform the courier service,

but maybe im wrong....????

what do you think... morally i know i should let them know i have the money and the item, but realistically, is it just their bad management and my good luck...???

the only thing im really sorry about is that i picked a budget mower and had i known the sequence of events i would have gone for a better model....!!
 *november babee*
Msg: 4 (view)

FB or other online chat.. Causing relationship issues
Posted: 6/27/2012 7:12:12 AM
a relationship that is broken by facebook was doomed to be broken anyway or by any means..
 *november babee*
Msg: 14 (view)

Is she an alcoholic?
Posted: 6/17/2012 4:47:23 AM
whether she is an alcholic or not, you seem as if you are looking for a reason or excuse not to date her or continue to date her.. her actions are not compatible with yours, her attitude to alcohol is not the same as yours.. if this is a bother to you just dont date her anymore..

in Britain and Europe we seem to have a very different attitude to alcohol than in the USA, Im not saying one is right and one is wrong, just different and you 2 seem to be at that same point....
 *november babee*
Msg: 60 (view)

Why is this so offensive
Posted: 5/29/2012 6:46:58 AM
this is basically an american based/orientated site and we in the UK date differently to the USA, and it really is that simple...

expectations are different over here, people are different over here, the way we do things are different over here, and you have to adapt those "rules" to suit the way WE do things as compared to the way THEY do things...
 *november babee*
Msg: 42 (view)

Free Loaders?
Posted: 5/9/2012 12:41:12 PM

My ex-partner has recently come into some money, but during our time together he seldom worked, and I was the main bread-winner.

and at the time you were obviously happy enough to shell out...

Should I not be entitled to some of his windfall as I kept him for many years?

entitled.. no.. at the time you were paying for his keep you had no expectation of repayment...

I personally think that the decent thing would to do, is to pay me back what is owed

i agree, but a decent PERSON wouldnt be allowing another to work all hours to keep them whilst they contributed little or nothing...

morally the decent thing would be at least to offer you a few hundred quid, but quite obviously this guy has very little moral decency...
 *november babee*
Msg: 60 (view)

2nd rose
Posted: 5/8/2012 8:19:08 AM
Am I looking too much into this

IMO... YES.....

Im not sure, but I cant remember ever sending a rose to anyone, and I think I have received 1-2 of them, but it didnt have any effect on whether i replied or not, personally I think they are pointless and not AT ALL worth getting your knickers in a twist over.....

If the guy you are talking to was, at the beginning of the month talking to a lady he thought was nice, sent a few messages and a rose, then she just disappeared does that REALLY mean you are 2nd choice..? or does it just mean, hey ho.. onwards and upwards...???????
 *november babee*

What should I do for my boyfriend's birthday?
Posted: 5/2/2012 11:36:33 AM
you say you were planning on going to the local clubs strip night...?? well why not buy some sexy underwear and props, and hold your own strip night... get some beers and food and do a lap dance for him, you have plenty time to practise

VVVVVVV

you keep saying the same thing over and over and people are giving you advise on a way to get him something nice without spending hardly anything, you said he was gonna take you for dinner and do what YOU want on your brthday, so he will be spending SOME money, so if you spend approx the same, but give him a sexy treat, whats the problem...???
 *november babee*
Msg: 2 (view)

What is it that women want
Posted: 5/2/2012 11:01:14 AM
I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want.....

a zig a zig, ahhhhhhhh
 *november babee*
Msg: 10 (view)

where can i find a girl for my girlfriend?
Posted: 5/2/2012 8:06:04 AM
Kat said its up to me to find somone willing

are you sure its her idea, or are you just trying to set up a willing girl before you try then to persuade your g/f into doing what you really want...???

I cant imagine any (or many.) girls that are leaving the whole decision about their first lesbian sexual experience to someone else.... seems a little fishy to me....!!!

Does no one know about the intimate encounter folks on here?

in his case though hes a male looking for a female, and i would have thought MOST females looking for other females would block out male profiles...??
im not 100% sure but i reckon the system seems to get you to choose one gender or the other..
 *november babee*

Forgetting one's name.
Posted: 5/1/2012 6:41:40 AM
I wouldnt be upset about it, I would assume he is talking to several ladies, as I quite probably would be talking to several guys, and the message history only goes so far back on POF, if it was another chat platform maybe you can retrieve messages further back, but it wouldnt bother me if he asked my name a couple times, over a couple days/weeks of chatting...
 *november babee*
Msg: 13 (view)

Kids & age?
Posted: 5/1/2012 5:49:44 AM

1. They have children
2. The number of children they have
3. The general age frames, i.e.- between 6 and 15

i think this is perfectly acceptable and enough information for anyone.. i dont think you need to put the actual age or sex of any children, just an approximation... anyone who needed more information at a very early stage, ie before meeting you, would send my hackles up as to why on earth...
 *november babee*

Single or Divorced
Posted: 5/1/2012 5:35:42 AM
the way i look at it, if you have been married and still have minor children, then you are divorced.. once your children are no longer your financial responsibility you COULD put single if you so desire, although for me, it wouldnt make a blind bit of difference either way...

seperated however is a totally different matter...
 *november babee*

Do you ever overlook messages?
Posted: 5/1/2012 2:17:39 AM
Its a total myth that women get 100s of messages every day.. sure when you first join you will get quite a few from people who have been on here a while and may have messaged quite a few in their area already, and are now going through the new user list, but that soon drops down to a few, new guys , per week..( unless of course your profile is very provocative with revealing photos, )

IMO its unlikely that your messages are being overlooked, just that the girls you have messaged arnt, for one reason or another, interested.. some will reply and say no thank you, most will just ignore and hope you assume that no reply = no interest...
I personally, read every message I get, I mostly will reply, even if its just no thanks, but occasionally, if they are totally unsuitable/offensive/sexual, I just delete and ignore the message.....
 *november babee*
Msg: 19 (view)

Wedding gifts
Posted: 4/29/2012 12:51:08 PM
I dont think anyone should EVER feel obligated to buy a gift for anyone at all ever... You give a gift because you want to give it, not because you look good or bad for giving or not giving.. I wouldnt care a flying fook what anyone thought about me, if I didnt want to buy a gift for someone I wouldnt.. simple as that..

A gift given grudgingly is no gift at all ...
 *november babee*
Msg: 52 (view)

Big ego or Self-esteem?
Posted: 4/28/2012 12:31:50 PM
simple answer... YES.. you were wrong..

the bottom line is, he pays your wages, your bills/rent etc and if you want to eat then you button it..

Im in a similar situation with an area manager of mine, i cant bear the woman, she doesnt like me, and she snaps her fingers and picks at every tiny little thing that is wrong, she NEVER EVER gives any positive feedback for a good job done and only ever picks on the teeny weeny little things that are slightly out of place.. BUT.. I cant afford to tell her to stick it up her @rse, as much as I would love to. instead i smile and tell her I m sorry and will put it right, all the time looking for another job, or more hours with the other job i do, and hope than one day i can wipe that smug look off her face when i drop her right in it.. until then, the job pays my rent and i dont want to live in a tent...
 *november babee*
Msg: 249 (view)

LYING ABOUT AGE ON DATING PROFILE!
Posted: 4/26/2012 2:27:10 PM
So she "qualified" herself and explains herself in the profile.

If they explain themselves IN their profile......is it justified.

no, its not.. its lying to get around the mail filters that are a choice of the person/persons they may be mailing...

its deception, its manipulative, its a time waster and its wrong whichever way you dress it up..

I thought I would throw it back to you since you seem judgemental because a man choose not to give his age which is his right

the conditions of joining this site are that they establish you are over 18, which requires you put your age.. so you have 2 choices, tell the truth or lie.... simple.... so if you dont put your true age you are by definition a LIAR...
 *november babee*

Humour
Posted: 4/25/2012 12:27:17 PM
IMO, a man who can make you laugh or you can have a really good laugh with, BECOMES more attractive..

a morose, moody or moany fella how ever good looking is never, for me, gonna be as attractive as a guy who you can really have a laugh and a good time with...
 *november babee*
Msg: 8 (view)

Be Honest...Are You Shallow?
Posted: 4/25/2012 12:12:16 PM
I would reply to a message from a profile with no photo..

I would, however, expect to see a photo at some point before a meet was considered, if it got to that point. Ive met 2 guys previously, without seeing a photo of them first, one from a dating site and one that a girlfriend of mine arranged as a double date with her husband and a friend of hers who she worked with, neither i found attractive but I enjoyed meeting both guys and had a good time on the date/meet with them..

I dont think its shallow to want to establish that an attraction is present, or at least possible
 *november babee*
Msg: 21 (view)

Wondering
Posted: 4/25/2012 11:23:34 AM
Probabaly someone who is a bit less attractive would be more willing to chat (just a little FYI), and maybe a bit overweigth as well...those are usually the more desperate ones

how downright rude....!!!

i may be overweight but im by no means desperate. to some i may be attractive, so others not so much, but im still not desperate..
and im equally sure that others who are overweight are not desperate either...!!!!!!!

an unattractive attitude is just as offputting as an unattractive face/body type.......
 *november babee*

Ladies, would u date a guy that doesnt kiss??
Posted: 4/20/2012 2:33:24 PM
no.. nothing else to say really.. just no...

definately no.. kissing is really important..
 *november babee*

I'm not single..Is complementing women online considered cheating??
Posted: 4/20/2012 2:23:19 PM
so basically you are just looking for a random fella to agree with you so you have validation for your mis-behaviour...??

if your g/f was doing the same.. flirting/chatting etc online on a dating site you would think it was ok..?
you would think she was just chatting, just innocently complimenting guys...? no..??
 *november babee*
Msg: 9 (view)

What's wrong with a Big Man?
Posted: 4/20/2012 2:05:30 PM
Im gonna be a little kinder.. cos rude is not very nice..

If you wanted to get a new job, a better paid job, one that gave you better prospects and more money, but involved a little work in training and preparing for the task ahead, the rewards would way out weigh the input involved .. would you go for it..? think of weight loss in getting yourself prepared for the goal you want... its not easy but nothing worth having is easy...

now women in general want a guy who is healthy, who is able to do normal everyday things, like walking maybe going swimming, or to the theatre/theme parks.. and if you are very over weight you are or are likely to be unable to fully do these things.. and many more...

i prefer a guy on the chunky side, i dont mind a bit of a belly, broad shoulders/back and nice chunky thighs.. however big leads to bigger, then bigger and then bigger still.. so while no one is aking you to lose ALL your weight, but maybe a few pounds wo9uld not only make you feel better in yourself but also make you more attractive to the girlies.. and i can only assume that is your reason for being on here..
 *november babee*

advice
Posted: 4/19/2012 2:47:00 PM
if you can talk with enthusiasm about HER interests, that should keep it going.. if you arnt all that familiar about her interests, learn a little.. i know a girl friend of mine who watched hours of F1, learned all about the teams, drivers, locations, history of it all cos the guy she fancied was a fanatic, he loved it that she loved what he loved...
 *november babee*
Msg: 49 (view)

single 10months... feels like 10 years :/
Posted: 4/19/2012 1:00:43 PM

This thread is ridiculous...

it has also been hijacked by 3-4 people arguing over proflie pictures which is nothing at all to do with the OPs question or thread title.. a little unfair and against the rules as far as Im aware...???
 *november babee*
Msg: 40 (view)

single 10months... feels like 10 years :/
Posted: 4/19/2012 10:39:55 AM
There are millions of pictures on the internet of kids everywhere and more easily accessed

your entirely right, but do YOU want a g/f -date or a picture of one..?

these guys are few and far between, they are not behind every profile and the instances of child abuse are minimal.. BUT.. if it was your child, would you want to take that risk...??

if im being honest i neither condone nor condemn people for putting their childrens pictures on their profiles, but having read what import has to say its certainly a thought provoker.....

but back to the OP, i think its possibly a good idea to take a break form dating for now, i was a single parent and i know its lonely when the kids are in bed, and there is only so much conversation you can get from a 4 yr old, and from a baby even less.. Rely on family and friends, while you continue to study and build a good life for you and your babies, teach your daughter to be a strong independant womean who has a man around cos she really wants him and not just cos its the thing to do or shes lonely, bored or whatever..

youre a very very pretty girl and you will still be in a yr or 2, give yourself a little time and you will discover yourself and what you really want and to come to realise your true worth....
 *november babee*

Mixed Signals
Posted: 4/19/2012 1:37:18 AM

Translation = she doesn't want to sleep with you but needs to know that YOU do.

my thoughts exactly....
 *november babee*

How best to avoid a missed opportunity?
Posted: 4/19/2012 12:55:41 AM
her absence online was quite probably due to the fact she was talking to you and 1 other at the same time, met the other guy, it didnt work out and now she doesnt want to miss the opportunity with you..

no biggie..

just make a meet arragement with both of them and make your choice ( if any ) that you would like to see again...
 *november babee*

Is this the best place for me to find a date?
Posted: 4/18/2012 12:46:08 PM
what you have to understand is by definition, most people on here are average looking at best...
average is just that, a higher proportion of the population..

yes there are some super model looking guys/girls.. and some that would not be considered good looking at all, but by definition there HAS to be more people that are average looking...

of course girls will make snap judgements about you, your looks, the way you dress, present yourself etc, but then so will you when you look at someones profile... keep looking, keep messaging and try to keep positive, you dont need to impress lots of girls, just one..

but dont forget that just as you are hoping she isnt gonna be looking for a drop dead gorgeous adonis, you have to be realistic in who you are messaging too...
 *november babee*
Msg: 16 (view)

I am getting no love and it is disconcerting,
Posted: 4/18/2012 12:21:36 PM
Its not very often I agree with cowboy, and I think in some, in fact most, replies hes a bit harsh, but in this instance I have to agree with him..
Your not a minger, but your no more than average looking, at under 5"10 /6" your not tall enough for most girls and you really could do with a bit of meat on your bones...
Girls do tend to go for the dj, bouncer or at the bottom of the pecking order, barman,
some girls do go for the metrosexual pretty boy look, but for some its bit poofty looking, there is no good arguing with the facts, you are not attracting the type you think you are "entitled" too so look at others, or stay single.....
 *november babee*

Dating someone with alot of missing front teeth??
Posted: 4/18/2012 10:34:05 AM
slightly crooked teeth.. not much problem
back teeth missing.. not much problem
slightly discoloured but clean teeth.. not much problem

very crooked teeth, very discoloured, unbrushed teeth, bright red (diseased)gums, bad breath.. full/mostly dentures (not veneers or crowns but removeable dentures that smile from a jar on a shelf.)... no no no no and no.......
 *november babee*
Msg: 66 (view)

Are people sometimes too specific in what they are after?
Posted: 4/18/2012 9:39:54 AM
i used to have a lot of filters in place on my profile, age, gender, i think distance, as well as smoking.. i took alot of them off when i started to read/participate in the forums more, and chatted about various topics with fellow international forumites, the only one i wont ever change is smoking, why...? with the age/distance thing its something that most guys will take as a barrier for me and wont argue so much when i tell them, for me, its not gonna work for a dating scenario..
smokers however, in my experience, try to tell me,
"i only smoke now and then.. " but you still smoke..
"im trying to give up.." but you still smoke..
"i only smoke 1-2 per day and always outside.." but you still smoke...
 *november babee*

confess to us
Posted: 4/18/2012 8:14:45 AM
[u]I know how to do bold
[/u]

i think i can do underline too.......

edit... or perhaps not.....
 *november babee*

Kids on profile photos - real danger or fear mongering?
Posted: 4/18/2012 7:52:21 AM
I too think its scare mongering.. I dont really think its appropriate to put your kids pictures on a dating site, but I dont think its unsafe...

and really is everyones choice, I wouldnt do it, but I dont condemn others for it....
 *november babee*

Lillies
Posted: 4/18/2012 7:34:40 AM
thanks for that gemini.. i looked at the site and im quite shocked, ive very often had lillies in the house, and although i know they cause a right mess if the pollen falls on curtains etc, i never knew my poor catty was at risk..

i think i will have to dig them up and give them away to someone else....
 *november babee*
Msg: 6 (view)

The Ex's cousin
Posted: 4/18/2012 6:54:29 AM

The ex is not sleeping with him, she is with somone else and happy

ok then 2.. THAT YOU KNOW ABOUT, chances are there are more.. or at least have been more..
regardless of exactly how many he is sh@gging, its one more than you are comfortable with, and one more than he lead you to beleive, although if you were only FWB and exclusivity was not mentioned or implied, then i guess you can only come to expect this is gonna happen...

all relationships are a learning curve, take this as a lesson learned and move on armed with more knowlegde about what to expect from the next one, DONT, DONT, make the mistake of thinking you can/will change this guy into what you want him to be by giving him another chance, (more sex.) you will just be prolonging the time when you have to cut yourself loose and move on....
 *november babee*
Msg: 6 (view)

Lillies
Posted: 4/18/2012 2:47:05 AM
is it just the pollen part of the plant that is poisonous to cats then..? i have a cat and have started to grow lillies in my garden for the first time, i didnt know anything about this until ive just read this thread...
if i pinch out the stamen part of the flowers is that ok..? or should i just get rid of them now before they start to flower..? i would be devastated if my cat got ill and it was my fault, well i would be devastated if she got ill AT ALL...
and also then what are the symptoms of lilly poisoning.. just in case anyone elses flowers should come into contact with my cat.. she goes wandering around other peoples gardens and i dont know if anyone else has them growing in their gardens....
 *november babee*
Msg: 5 (view)

is it wrong to just stay freinds?
Posted: 4/18/2012 1:32:16 AM
I dont think its wrong to be friends with any ladies you may meet either on/off line, however i would wonder why at 41 you have totally lost your sex drive..?

Have you had a medical exam..? this could be a symptom of some underlying condition and, IMO, might be worth a check up just to make sure... The fact you dont go sleeping around is one thing but having no sexual desire AT ALL is really quite unusual at any age, never mind at early 40s..
 *november babee*
Msg: 13 (view)

too much skin ....??
Posted: 4/17/2012 2:39:50 PM
i dont get why you ask a question and then argue with virtually everyone who doesnt agree with your opinion...

i too dont like a shirtless pic on a guys profile unless its a beach/pool shot... its not necessary.. wear a close fitting tshirt if you want to show off your body... but no shirt =no class... for me....

and no i dont have an over the head shot of my cleavage either.....
 *november babee*
Msg: 159 (view)

Sleeping naked
Posted: 4/17/2012 7:03:50 AM
Ive not slept in anything for years... I have pjs, but only wear them once I get up, I find sleeping in jamas uncomfortable, hot and horrible... and how anyone can sleep in underwear is beyond me, but... to each their own..

I too have a wrap/robe beside the bed that I put on first thing in the morning or if I go to the bathroom and its really cold, or if someone is staying over..
 *november babee*

Had no luck on this...
Posted: 4/17/2012 5:14:29 AM
whilst i agree with the photo thing, an updated clear picture really works wonders, the vehicle thing over here in the UK, isnt as important as over in the States, we are a much much smaller country, bear in mind the whole of the uk would fit inside virtually every one of your states and some many many times over, and we have a reasonably good public transport system, yeah a car probably would be an advantage but not a necessity...

but please do put a bit more into your profile.. go over to the profile review section and see what they suggest over there...
 *november babee*

if someone views your profile
Posted: 4/16/2012 2:27:15 PM
i had a look at your profile so i could get a better view of that cute puppy dog on your shoulder....
 *november babee*

EDITED - Stood-Up, Arrrrrrgggg, New Idea Maybe
Posted: 4/16/2012 11:29:09 AM

November babee, why are you so concerned about the person that stood me up

Im not in the slightest bit concerned about her in particular.. we have all been stood up, left hanging, dumped by text, treated badly.. weve been passed over for promotion, been cut up in traffic, missed out on a bargain etc etc etc...

bitter and twisted isnt a good look on anyone...!!

And if someone leaves you a bad comment you can reply to it and give your side

"i took her out and the ungrateful mare didnt even offer to pay her share.."
"he turned up wearing jeans and trainers.. eeww"..
"he smelled of B.O. and had burped after his dinner.."
" she spent all our date on her phone texting the babysitter.."

dont you see how ridiculous this is....?
 *november babee*
Msg: 5 (view)

EDITED - Stood-Up, Arrrrrrgggg, New Idea Maybe
Posted: 4/16/2012 10:41:50 AM
I had a new idea about a rating system

its not a new idea, people have suggested this before.. but iits unfair because all opinion is subjective.. your idea of what was/wasn't a good date, or your opinion of a fellow user, or the fact she did/didnt turn up, is not as black and white as selling something on ebay..

maybe she behaved badly, and i dont for one minute condone what she did by standing you up, thats just plain rude, but 2 wrongs dont make a right.

yeah it sucks to be stood up, or to be decived or dumped by text etc, but we are all responsible for our own actions and reactions, and your reaction to her behaviour is just as bad, albeit in a different way, as hers was....
 *november babee*

would you be upset?
Posted: 4/16/2012 2:02:36 AM
the words mountain and molehill spring to mind.......

maybe he is colour blind.. and to him light green looked blueish, or you have dark green/hazel eyes and to him they look brownish.. ??

either way you put him on the spot and he got it wrong, is it really that big a deal to you though to have a strop about...??
 *november babee*

Is she upset with me?
Posted: 4/10/2012 2:06:23 AM
I want someone who wants me and makes me higher than his lowest priority

but he hadnt even met her at this point.. never mind dated her, and you think he shouold be in hourly fone contact..? what was wrong with her dialling the digits and calling him if he had said he was running low on mins..?

Even before we meet I should come just before some mundane activities

demanding princess like behaviour is NOT attractive to anyone......
 *november babee*
Msg: 77 (view)

Date left when she saw what was for dinner :(
Posted: 4/9/2012 9:11:34 AM

I think your lady friend was extremely rude

well i bloody dont.... i think you have a bit of a cheek foisting your "diet" on someone else.. you think she was or potentially was a "fatass" then why the fark did you ask her for dinner,, i think you are boody rude, and if you wnat to eat your flipping macro stoopid diet,, then go ahead, but dont thihnk that any/everyone else wants to do the same...

the very cheek of it.....

Show ALL Forums