Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: hard subject!!!!
 Dougeo
Msg: 5 (view)

hard subject!!!!
Posted: 10/29/2008 10:26:51 AM
I have people asking why i tell them so soon???? my answer for that is simple. im not ashamed of it and i would rather them know and be informed before i hit the ground and scare the hell out of them lol I tell people when im over at there house to so if i fall they dont phone an ambulance right away cause i have not needed one so far and whether i use it or not i have to pay for it lol. could get hard on the wallet lol. As far as blaming my medical condition it comes back around to the not understanding the impact it causes and i dont want people to feel sorry for me at all! I lost my job, drivers license , had to move in with family. Its hard to explain to a person your dating why you have a car but you pick them up on a bike lol or why i cant work at the moment lol all really attractive features lol
 Dougeo
Msg: 2 (view)

hard subject!!!!
Posted: 10/27/2008 4:33:24 PM
It feels like im on a tread mill goin nowhere lol. its a double whammy for women to avoid me.... like i said i just keep smilin gotta keep a sense of humour or i would go crazy lol
 Dougeo
Msg: 1 (view)

hard subject!!!!
Posted: 10/27/2008 4:23:14 PM
I am a single father of two really great kids. I have also been recently diagnosed with epilepsy that has thrown quite a screw in my life!?! I find now bein a single father and havin a medical issue seems to scare the hell out of women and unfortunatley when i let them know i have epilepsy ( in case i drop ) they seem even more likely to run.... is it just total lack of understanding??? im kinda lost lol. I kinda have to start life from scratch but i keep smilin is there similiar issues out there??? im not looking for sympathy just some understanding to see if others are havin medical problems messin with meeting people??
 Dougeo
Msg: 32 (view)

How many single dads would prefer to hook up with a single mum?
Posted: 10/27/2008 3:46:49 PM
I think i would like to date a single mom and see how she treats her kids and see her parenting in action. But also women without kids dont bother me as long as there understanding and will accept my kids and if all is well i could help make her a mother and stepmother.
 Dougeo
Msg: 42 (view)

Guys is this true???
Posted: 10/27/2008 3:35:06 PM
It sounds like a piss poor excuse... what would i call it a genetic defect maybe... so what does that mean he would love his own kid more then the ones you have already.... i think it just comes down to whether or not you want a kid.
 dougeo
Msg: 128 (view)

SINGLE DADS
Posted: 8/9/2007 7:02:02 PM
Hey im a single dad and all I can say is hey I may not have a life lol... but I make sure my kids have a great one
 dougeo

what do single dads have to do to meet women??
Posted: 5/28/2006 9:21:03 PM
I am a very social outgoing single father who never used to have trouble meeting women but it seems now that if you mention you have kids they run for the hills. I have been single now for over a year thats got to be the longest ive been single since junior high LOL. Well I dont know what the deal is I hear women complain about men that are not responsible...well trust me having a kid takes alot of responsibility and not just paying the bills. So why are the the responsible men not wanted lol?
 dougeo

Why do women not want single fathers!!!!!! [CLOSED - Redundant]
Posted: 1/31/2006 1:48:30 AM
I still get frowned upon by women ,we meet everythings cool your getting along and then boom they find out you have a child or children in my case and there gone so fast it would make your head spin............really confused you would think in this day and age a responsible single father would be a good thing
 dougeo
Msg: 5 (view)

having your kids around the new man....
Posted: 1/31/2006 1:43:35 AM
I hear all of you out there my ex has brought a man around my children and shes trying to make him daddy. I dont know about any of you but after 2 weeks you should not be trying to replace the father and to top it off the exs bf is as dumb as my ex and thinks its fine........I dont know some ppl are just screwed up
 dougeo

Being a single father
Posted: 1/13/2006 3:26:57 PM
Why is that like women be gone??
 dougeo
Msg: 136 (view)

And if she sleeps with you on the first date?
Posted: 1/13/2006 3:23:14 PM
I am fed up with who slept with who on the first date were all consenting adults it sounds like day time soap opera.If you wanna sleep together go for it if you dont ,dont its not that hard of issue . Oh yeah and I hate people who say I was drunk I didnt want to or I dindnt mean to if you cant handle your alchol dont drink! ok before I come off sounding all bitter I accually pretty easy going and me personally I dont think it looks good on either party when you sleep together on the first date but sometimes it works out. ya just never know thats what makes life interesting.
 dougeo
Msg: 120 (view)

Posted: 1/10/2006 4:45:05 AM
Ive come to the conclusion that sex or no sex on the first date it doesnt really matter. were adults here and if things work out great if not great. I still think it still good to get know someone but oh well its not for everyone.
 dougeo
Msg: 317 (view)

What do you hate most about being single?
Posted: 1/10/2006 4:41:05 AM
I hate not knowing whats to happen next???? Whos it going to be ...? where will you meet them?? will they be right or wrong for me..........do they think im attractive..??? its all so confusing but oh well thats life I think that half the time I dont know what to think LOL.
 dougeo
Msg: 291 (view)

What do you hate most about being single?
Posted: 1/8/2006 2:27:31 PM
It comes down to the thing I hate the most about being single is being single
 dougeo
Msg: 116 (view)

Posted: 1/8/2006 2:21:06 PM
Like I said previously it doesnt show well for either party involved and for those certain people out there that believe since you had sex your now best friends and are meant to be together please dont be so gullable. Anyways were all adults and sex happens ,be it on the first date or the 50th(ouch) all and all you should probably get to know each other regardless
 dougeo
Msg: 110 (view)

Posted: 1/8/2006 12:25:31 AM
Im sorry that came out wrong I would not expect any women to respect me if I am willing to sleep with her on the first date and visa verca>
 dougeo
Msg: 109 (view)

Posted: 1/8/2006 12:16:31 AM
Sorry to butt in here but after having 2 kids I find it hard to think of staying with any woman who will sleep with me on the first date....dont get me wrong its not like I turn it down regularly or get offered for that matter LOL but it doesnt make a very good impression on me is all.

Show ALL Forums