Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Why did he ghost me? Cowards way out?
 furishiko
Msg: 303 (view)

Why did he ghost me? Cowards way out?
Posted: 3/17/2018 10:00:07 PM
OP.lots of short term relationships equate to someone with relationship addictions. in this case it was the newness addiction. that time when everything is new and exciting. and when its gone so was he. count yourself lucky..and it was him..not you so at least he was honest on that part :-)
 furishiko
Msg: 192 (view)

scammers
Posted: 3/17/2018 9:53:06 PM
scammers take no prisoners...paid or free membership doesnt stop them from creating fake profiles for the purpose of ID theft etc. paid members and non paid members both have the same chances of being targeted...this site isnt the only one being used as a scamming platform. the best you can do is spot the scammer, report the account, and then use the blocking feature...it was free to use last i looked..so is the account report link..
 furishiko
Msg: 55 (view)

POF = Plenty of Fakes
Posted: 3/17/2018 9:46:56 PM
so heres the deal..if someone has a legit profile here they prolly have on on several other sites under different screen names..but most do us the curteosy of being too lazy to change profile pics so we can spot them easily. what you should be looking for in the multiple profiles is consistency in their intent. so if you see the person here on POF claiming to want a long term relationship, then see them on Bumble or whatever saying they only want to hookup that should raise a big red flag for you. this is why you do your dating homework first and check places like CL to see if they've posted an ad for hooking up and other places. nothing like seeing someone here claim to be straight then see that same person post a MM hookup ad over on CL. this is why no one should be in that kind of hurry to bed someone before you've actually spent time getting to know them in messaging. anyone saying that the messaging process is too long or cant be bothered with it as a process that gets you to actually meeting someone in person is someone that should be carefully considered as hostile, impatient, and prolly not a good match anyway.
 furishiko
Msg: 124 (view)

Would you end contact with someone due to unrequited like?
Posted: 3/17/2018 9:35:11 PM
when two people are single and in the dating pool, this is normal. you dont keep throwing yourself at the person whos rejecting you for a relationship. if you're friends then why would you try to mix the two concepts in the first place. you throw out the tenants of friendship and in doing so you actually hurt the other person in the form of a betrayal because you've shown you're using the premise of friendship to get something else...its manipulative and emotionally abusive
 furishiko
Msg: 23 (view)

I think I’m going slightly mad
Posted: 3/17/2018 9:29:08 PM
really simple..what does your gut tell you? thats usually the best indicator to follow.
 furishiko
Msg: 193 (view)

So many angry single people
Posted: 3/17/2018 9:24:30 PM
what a load. in most cases you dont see a date of when someone joined. the forums seems to be one where you can see how long a person has had a membership. however the construct given for the .htm refers to nothing telling. must be that NEW math..that abstract stuff that isnt really applicable.
 furishiko
Msg: 31 (view)

What is your longest internet only relationship
Posted: 4/18/2016 8:55:38 PM
why limit it to romance..what about the whole on line friendship thing? i have online friends that are at least 10yrs old that i've never met in person. I've even done collaborative and meaningful work with them. broaden your mind why dont ya
 furishiko
Msg: 352 (view)

Do fat women REALLY get offended when men respond back telling them they aren't interested?
Posted: 4/17/2016 11:20:14 AM
troll who thinks he's all that because of his age. lame. go live a life; gain some experience before you come back here talking garbage about something you have no experience in.
 furishiko
Msg: 136 (view)

Why do middle age women still feel the need to be all kissy, huggy and feeling in a relationship
Posted: 4/17/2016 11:16:37 AM
because it never goes out of style! if you dont like being touched put on some damn armor or just stay away from people..family, friends, kids..anyone with the potential to hug you or kiss you in away or fashion. stay away from me for starters you old sour puss!

Show ALL Forums