Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Does anyone follow DATING ETIQUETTE anymore?
 BlondeApriLShowers
Msg: 103 (view)

Does anyone follow DATING ETIQUETTE anymore?
Posted: 5/2/2016 9:03:06 AM
^^^
they mis-represented themselves in order to secure a meet/date.

DISTURBING.
 BlondeApriLShowers
Msg: 60 (view)

Be very, very careful out there
Posted: 5/2/2016 9:01:10 AM
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16405455.aspx

Cowboy was dangerous? The cowboy who was a moderator on these boards? Who passed on a year or two ago? I never heard that about him. Only glowing reports. Maybe you had a bad personal experience?

I never heard dangerous either & from all the nice things in this thread (link above) ...where are all of his "friends"? Why post nice things about him in one thread then insult him in another? Of course, I do not know everyone's experiences, but how can I take seriously a person who speaks out of both sides of their mouth?

OH I SEE THEY HAVE 2 FACES, THE POF FORUM FACE VS THE REAL LIFE FACE!
 BlondeApriLShowers
Msg: 382 (view)

Do fat women REALLY get offended when men respond back telling them they aren't interested?
Posted: 5/2/2016 8:52:42 AM

but some you . . . wow . . , thin skinned baitches. I would rather spend time with my hand than with many of you given your attitudes and nastiness.

How do you know any of us? Some people come here to VENT, they may be very lovely people IRL!
 BlondeApriLShowers
Msg: 269 (view)

Gorgeous Women over 50
Posted: 5/2/2016 8:50:41 AM
^^^Why does Henry have to approach his relationships the way you or anyone else wishes him too?

If he wants to pick flowers, more power to him. As long as he is honest about his intentions, what is the harm?
 BlondeApriLShowers
Msg: 53 (view)

Trust issues- and when does patience & empathy become enabling/ reinforcing
Posted: 5/2/2016 8:48:00 AM
My 2 cents: just because we know something doesn't mean we have to keep regurgitating it over & over again.

I don't really KNOW any of the people on here, so I cannot say I like or dislike any of you. I may agree or disagree w/ some posts though...
 BlondeApriLShowers
Msg: 118 (view)

Dating site or hookups only?
Posted: 5/2/2016 8:45:04 AM
oops..

Thank you, I decided at some point who I was, how I treated people & that I liked to be treated the same in return.
 BlondeApriLShowers
Msg: 117 (view)

Dating site or hookups only?
Posted: 5/2/2016 8:44:06 AM

You're welcome. My situation is not unlike yours. I chose to be responsible for the children, two of which have mild autism. I won't go into it because this cesspool isn't the place one gets any respect for doing the right thing. Instead we are belittled, told we are self-entitled pieces of A$$ not worthy of a cup of coffee....If I am the least bit selfish I have earned the right to want what I want for me.

Thank you, I decided at some point who I was, how I treated people & that I lied to be treated the same in return. Yes, it weeded some out, but I also changed in how I engaged w/ some people. We train others how to treat us.

At the end of the day, I know I did my personal best. And now I am reaping the rewards from a lot of sacrifices in the past.
 BlondeApriLShowers
Msg: 101 (view)

Does anyone follow DATING ETIQUETTE anymore?
Posted: 5/2/2016 8:30:05 AM
S
peaking of LH, I didn't get the impression she was whining...instead the problem was those guys misrepresenting themselves, sometimes to the extent that they ended up being someone totally different upon meeting them. Obviously those issues are beyond anyone's control.

I felt she was justified in her posts; after all this is the POF Forum. Many people I knew who did OLD had similar experiences.
 BlondeApriLShowers
Msg: 266 (view)

Gorgeous Women over 50
Posted: 5/2/2016 8:26:35 AM

both genders are quite capable of this

character was my #1 priority in a man, but do not assume that a traditionally handsome man or woman has either more or less; there seems to be no correlation b/w the two.
 BlondeApriLShowers
Msg: 99 (view)

Are women on POF actually looking for a relationship?
Posted: 5/2/2016 8:23:46 AM

It's also easier than ever to PROVE beyond any shadow of a doubt (on this or any other site) who one IS or IS NOT. The reason why ever fewer people are willing or wanting to is obvious.

Is it? Is there a group think of "let's obfuscate"?

I applaud you SLAFFA for being one of the few to point some things out.
 BlondeApriLShowers
Msg: 55 (view)

Do you really think its possible to get to know someone through messages through Here?
Posted: 5/2/2016 8:23:38 AM

In this day and age when memory of all types has gotten ever cheaper...

DO THE MATH.

WHY is the web NOT literally bursting at the seams with Dating sites allowing members to use CURRENT VIDEO CLIPS... instead of a possible slew of ancient/blurry/"bad" pics? Even just a ten second video of someone with the current latest world news playing in the background makes it extremely easy to verify the usefulness [DATE] of the visual information presented.

W H Y????? Because MOST folks would much rather endlessly obfuscate by being "so much cooler online".

So true, the real purpose of this site is to make $$$ & pander to the majority...
 BlondeApriLShowers
Msg: 50 (view)

Trust issues- and when does patience & empathy become enabling/ reinforcing
Posted: 5/2/2016 8:23:30 AM
Unless there is a massive dosing of "sodium pentothal" no one will ever really know who is thinking what or even who is who.

Why beat a dead horse anyway...
 BlondeApriLShowers
Msg: 39 (view)

Do Self-Help books help if you live by them?
Posted: 5/2/2016 8:23:18 AM
One has to walk the walk, not just talk the talk.
 BlondeApriLShowers
Msg: 21 (view)

More Success On Other Sites?
Posted: 5/2/2016 8:23:10 AM

Most folks will fail miserably at any/every OLD site unless and UNTIL they can figure out the most basic concept of all. The importance/reasons and use for PICS and/or reasons people sometimes OPT to not have them show.

This is illustrated almost on a daily basis here at these Forums

That is their perogative, just like it is/was my prerogative not to do the same. However the majority rules.
 BlondeApriLShowers
Msg: 59 (view)

Be very, very careful out there
Posted: 5/2/2016 8:22:57 AM

a Jekyll & Hyde thing that passes as a female

I've known this for a while, & I do not know if others do not see that, or if they are just going along w/ the program.

I have a trans friend, but at least she is honest about it. It's the game playing & "obfuscation" that is the issue, not being a trans or cross dresser.

Show ALL Forums