Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Anyhthing Strange/Weird Happen to You After Meeting a Fellow POFer?
 TheMayorofMulberrySt
Msg: 8 (view)

Anyhthing Strange/Weird Happen to You After Meeting a Fellow POFer?
Posted: 5/30/2012 2:31:19 PM
Here's one:

Met a girl at a local blues bar. I rarely drink. Anyway... She arrives and she's ****ing bombed. Pissed. Polluted. Gunned. She's a filthy, stinkimg drunk and she sidles up to me, orders a double rye---I shit you not---and then introduces herself. I politely excused myself in order to make a getaway. Then shit got crazy.

She followed me into the mens washroom and started to make advances towards me. Pinned me against a wall and rammed her tongue down my throat. I escape into the corridor and she continues and I'm telling her to **** off and get away from me. I finally know how a woman feels when a man turns into "Mr. Hands." It was so freaking embarassing! Finally anothr woman saw what I was trying to escape from, got the doorman and the gross **** was shuffled out the door.
 TheMayorofMulberrySt
Msg: 2 (view)

More about anal.....seriously there is more
Posted: 5/17/2012 9:30:39 PM
The Dirty Sanchez, Rusty Trombone, Cleveland Steamer all have definitions but I don't know anyone that's practised them. The donkey punch... Yeah, that's a classic and I'm pretty sure more than just a few have implemented that one with or to their partner.

As for the monster hog and anal... Anything is possible. All you gotta do is try.
 TheMayorofMulberrySt
Msg: 3 (view)

Boyfriend is 27 Years Old His Grandma Grounds him
Posted: 5/17/2012 9:21:38 PM
Read Freud.

Oedipus Complex

nuff said
 TheMayorofMulberrySt
Msg: 128 (view)

Ex girlfriend sends me this text today...how do I play this?
Posted: 5/17/2012 9:17:05 PM
One question: Are you high?!

Who does this? Have some self respect, man! No woman respects a man that takes her back after she's slept around on him twice! LOL For real dude. Get a dirty movie. grab a prostitue. Find something meaningless, sinful and filthy for awhile and get over yourself.

Been there got the t-shirt. Run. Run screaming into the night.
 TheMayorofMulberrySt
Msg: 16 (view)

What indictates a good first date?
Posted: 5/17/2012 9:11:05 PM
A good first date:

Meet for tea or coffee
Conversation lasts wayyy longer than we both expect
There's lots of laughter
We go "dutch" just to make sure there's no uneveness in the experience. I like to keep a first meeting "mutual."
One of us asks when we might have a chance to get together again and book another tea or coffee date right away.
 TheMayorofMulberrySt
Msg: 4 (view)

The over analytical 30 something?
Posted: 4/30/2012 4:58:38 PM
It's simple. Go into stand up comedy. That way, you can embrace the pity and self loathing and use it to make people laugh.

Hell, I'm 43 and I wish I would have recognized how valuable being a cynic can be.

Finding the right person and believing that they'll help you replace you're jaded side; fugghet about it. Seriously, turn it into humour and stop worrying about finding the right person. As someone once said to me: "If you don't love this side of yourself, don't talk about it. Save your breath. You'll need it to blow up your date."

(Tongue firmly plabted in cheek---humour first. No judgement. Just taking the piss out of you a bit. It's all in good fun.)
 TheMayorofMulberrySt
Msg: 58 (view)

Are men really willing to wait for sex?
Posted: 4/27/2012 7:49:09 PM
...been waiting for months.... Big deal. I've slept around and the fact is: I prefer not sleeping around or juggling women.
 TheMayorofMulberrySt
Msg: 1 (view)

Widow with kids
Posted: 4/27/2012 7:41:48 PM
Okay, this may appear a little morose but I'm curious because this came up in a recent conversation... I have no trouble with kids, or divorce but having been on the wrong side of an ex husband, I believe that I would prefer to settle down or get serious with a young widow over a divorced woman with an ex husband.

Gents? Any opinions?

Ladies? Any opinions? and...
Any opinions from widowers?
 TheMayorofMulberrySt
Msg: 1 (view)

Widow with kids
Posted: 4/27/2012 7:40:53 PM
Okay, this may appear a little morose but I'm curious because this came up in a recent conversation... I have no trouble with kids, or divorce but having been on the wrong side of an ex husband, I believe that I would prefer to settle down or get serious with a young widow over a divorced woman with an ex husband.

Gents? Any opinions?

Ladies? Any opinions? and...
Any opinions from widowers?
 TheMayorofMulberrySt
Msg: 253 (view)

Would you date someone with Herpes?
Posted: 4/27/2012 7:31:14 PM
Just an addition... I get it. You're from Alberta. Leave him alone everybody... They're different. Trust me. I've lived there. It's a sad lonley place. Not an intelligent conversation in the entire province. It makes the Tea Party look smart.
 TheMayorofMulberrySt
Msg: 252 (view)

Posted: 4/27/2012 7:27:38 PM
Umm dude... If you believe in God---any God---You're already in preference of a society "bent on the hidden and the lie."

You strike me as someone highly impressionalble and in love with segregation. There was a time when people wanted blacks and jews segregated... Leper colonies were all the rage. I think we need to have dippings--like they used to use for witches. Except we'll use use these ones for religios mena nd women like the pope for instance, and politicians. If we hold them under water for 5 minutes and they surface alive, then they're not liars. If they're dead, they've been lying all along.

You really need to get out more bro. Forget all of that though... I'm just kiding. You're half right. We do need colonies... So, how rational does this sound? All the Jews should go back to Israel. All the the Muslims and peiple of darker skin colour should just get shipped back to Africa... We'll make the whole damn thing a colony! ANd hell, why stop there? Let's send the entire cast of Jersey Shore straight to Italy and from there, maybe they can go to hell. All the Germans should go back to that colony called Germany. Likewise the Chinese. Send them all back to China...

Sounds pretty stupid, doesn't it. Now look in the mirror and try to live with yourself and I'll thank the stars that nobody else has to.
 TheMayorofMulberrySt
Msg: 240 (view)

Posted: 4/26/2012 9:54:57 PM
To the uneducated... You do of course realize that if you've ever had chicken pox, you are a carrier of the virus... If you have had shingles; that's a form of herpes.
The virus can minifest itself anyplace on your body. If you're with someone who can be honest with you about it; maybe you should first consider how much they care about the relationship to be truthful. It shows alot of respect when someone levels with you.
Would you date someone who is a recovering alcoholic? What'sthe difference?
 TheMayorofMulberrySt
Msg: 30 (view)

Are we people or profiles ?
Posted: 4/25/2012 8:32:48 PM
Dating sites tend to make us lonlier due to the impersonal nature of it all. It's shite. It's not even a start. It's not even a means to an end. Hard lines, sistah!

Hard to believe there's no men in Edmonton, though! :-)
 TheMayorofMulberrySt
Msg: 45 (view)

have i been a idiot
Posted: 3/18/2012 8:23:20 PM
Dude, man up and just ask. Better to know than to walk on eggs. Why give up control of your headspace to another person. Rule number one: Get rid of Headtrash as fast as it appears.

GOod luck
 Gribsby
Msg: 10 (view)

any ladies like being called dirty in bed?
Posted: 1/21/2006 5:54:14 AM
All right, here's the way i look at it.... I am a filthy bugger in bed...lol I'm pullin' hair, I'm spankin' that ass, I'm talking dirty and I'm doing just about anything I can get away with... In the context of committed relationship, I have a "no holds barred" attitude. If my partner doesn't like something, I expect her to say so because I'm not going to be the pansie that stands there and goes: "Hey, is it okay if I do this? Ya sure? Cause I won't do it, if you don't want me to..." lol My opinion is that a woman wants to be 'taken." She wants to be "ravished." It's called eroticism. It's called passion. It's called "playtime for grownups!"

Another way to look at it is like this: For me personally; if my partner gives me the freedom that I want in the bedroom, she gets more from me outside of it. That is to say that I respect her more for how she is with me behind closed doors. If I get my "dirty girl" in bed, and she wants me to behave like Richard Gere in Pretty Woman, outside the bedroom... She gets it. She gets whatever she wants... At that point, I think that it's all about pleasing someone....

In the end what ends up happening is this: She knows what turns me on and when we're out in public and I'm being the gentleman that I;m expected to be and she comes waltzing over and whispers in my ear: "Can you treat me like you're s-lut tonight?" In a sexy voice... I know what's comin'... We both do... It's exciting...

So for me... I'll pull your hair, and treat you like a filthy little w-hore, but I'll never ever go beyond any of it by disrespecting you. That's the whole reason that people can be like this... I think it's a mutual respect thing.... A little "give" and a little "take."
 Gribsby
Msg: 88 (view)

How many times do you think you Masturbated in your life?
Posted: 1/16/2006 9:23:59 AM
Masturbated.... Moi?

Let's see... I'm in my mid thirties. I still "pound it out" three to five times a day. So my answer to the masturbation question is: ALOT!

Even if I have a steady girlfriend I'll pound out two or three a day and still try to have sex every morning and every evening...
 Gribsby
Msg: 12 (view)

Judging age differnces
Posted: 1/16/2006 9:20:09 AM
I dated 15 years younger than me... If she wasn't a girl of a different ethnic background, people might have thought she was my daughter. lol

We met. We fell in love. We clicked. I ended it... She had four years of university to finish and the reality was that there was no way I could keep up with an eighteen year old girl and her social scene... My scene was way different than hers... So, although I was inlove with her... I ended it. She deserved a life...

Now... That is not to say that I won't casually date younger women... In fact I prefer it. But if I want to get married someday and have kids... I'll marry someone ten years younger and that's the max!
 Gribsby
Msg: 9 (view)

Newmarket
Posted: 1/11/2006 12:54:37 PM
Hi there, I just joined....

Look, I have planned some of the greatest get togethers, ever at small clubs and lounges in Toronto... (Not that anyone really cares...)

I'm up here now, and I think I can pull it off for this... It's a breeze!

First of all: Has anyone ever been to a party like this and was there a cover charge to cover costs for food or anything... (I hate cover charges!!!)

Are there any rules or criteria for setting these things up, or do I simply say: "I'm throwing a party. Be there."

Show ALL Forums