Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Lousy lovers
 Pingshooter
Msg: 12 (view)

Lousy lovers
Posted: 9/29/2012 4:59:38 AM
They're selfish, and you knew, or thought that, before you had sex.
Did you think anything would be different?
 Pingshooter
Msg: 540 (view)

Squirting
Posted: 8/29/2012 2:18:06 PM

It's pee.

There is no organ in the female body that holds some mysterious ejaculate. Most squirters are women who have had children and are more elastic in that area.

No, it's NOT pee..and there IS an organ in the female body that does produce this fluid ejaculated.

http://www.squirtshops.com/its_not_pee

Quote from the article..and you can search the internet for the same thing;

"All women have a G-Spot/prostate which produces prostatic fluid but not all women ejaculate. There are several reasons why women don’t ejaculate the fluid; a major reason being that they simply don’t know it is possible and are not educated about female ejaculation and the G-Spot.

So the verdict is out: Female Ejaculate is not pee!

Scientifically it has been determined to be prostatic fluid."
 Pingshooter
Msg: 9 (view)

Minutes or hours? How long should it last?
Posted: 7/28/2012 4:25:34 PM

Sometimes there seems to be a miscommunication and 1 person wants it to be over and the other wants to continue. So how can you know when it's really over? LOL

Don't you talk to the one you are making love to?

Communication..very important.
Secondly, if you are making love to a woman, make her happy..do whatever makes her climax and feel good. You will be rewarded.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 195 (view)

Worst Breakup Line you ever used or heard
Posted: 7/27/2012 5:05:52 PM
A separated woman I met off of PoF..after I healed from my late wife's demise.

I was her emotional shoulder during her divorce.
I helped pick out/gave advise on her new vehicle.
I helped pick out/gave advise on her new furniture.
I gave advise on her new condo she paid for in full.

Then, four months later..I get a text message;

You are so good, so kind, so loving, you are great in bed..but I never experienced dating much being married.
I want to date other men. Sorry. Bye.

Ow.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 15 (view)

Is her profile fake?
Posted: 7/27/2012 8:20:14 AM
OP..yup, some red flags there.
Why waste your time with " it " ?
 Pingshooter
Msg: 108 (view)

favorite positions
Posted: 7/27/2012 8:15:48 AM

Great! How about some barrel rolls??? ;-D

Followed by full flap landing, with emergency exit procedures?
 Pingshooter
Msg: 25 (view)

Waking her up with sex
Posted: 7/27/2012 8:10:27 AM
Geezz Scottish..could it be that there IS a loving relationship involved?
I did that many times during my marriage. There was no control involved.

I worked nights..came home, relaxed some, went to bed..snuggled up..and woke my late wife up and blissful love making.
If you haven't had such a relationship..you are missing out.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 132 (view)

Has anyone had a good relationship with someone on POF?
Posted: 7/20/2012 8:10:05 PM

Yikes - the first one was an alcoholic (took me a few months to figure it out since he hid it pretty well), the second one had Borderline Personality Order (which meant I was either God's gift to manhood OR Typhoid Mary, depending on how he was cycling), another was a sexual deviant with a Cuckold fantasy and the last one had extreme anger issues along with adult ADHD - which means he had the attention span of a fruit fly and could be a mean son-of-a-b*tch with his hair-trigger temper.

Yeah, good times...good times...

If by "successful relationship" you mean dealing with a bunch of nut-jobs with emotional issues, dependency issues, substance abuse problems, anger issues and sexual deviants then by golly, the answer is yes. LMAO!

LOL..girl..that is not POF's fault.

Your picker is in need of adjustment...hang in there, and choose better mates. ;)
 Pingshooter
Msg: 5 (view)

It's gonna be a loooooooong year :)
Posted: 7/20/2012 7:11:59 PM

Welcome to my world! lmao, I have lost 60 pounds in the past 7 months and my sex drive has sky rocketed.

Not much to add to the thread, except you are who you want to be in real life.

PhotoGirl..you have very beautiful face. I am sure your Father is proud of you. Keep up with the losing weight, you'll be a total knock out. Change is very good, keep it up.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 97 (view)

Imaginary love triangle??
Posted: 7/20/2012 6:44:02 PM

I think this is one example why POF has such a poor reputation.

Actions like from this wacko, is not the fault of POF.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 96 (view)

Imaginary love triangle??
Posted: 7/20/2012 6:42:29 PM
I think you are a wacko who needs to grow up and stop playing games.
This isn't Mission Impossible, or some super duper secret squirrel crap...all this planning you're doing..geez
It is you playing games and getting people who you want to play games with.

You've baited this dude..you're weird.

You are getting exactly what you are looking for.
You want to teach someone a lesson..look in the mirror.
 Pingshooter

An Unusual Pattern
Posted: 7/20/2012 2:22:00 PM

Wow... didn't know people on the forums were so mean & stuck up. It's my 1st time on the forums too.
Forget I even tried to do be sociable! This will be my last post too.

You thought those posts were mean, and the people were stuck up?
Son..you better stop posting, you're way to sensitive to post in an online Forum.

You had sex on the first date..obviously the attraction was there, which would surely mean more to follow.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 14 (view)

Six Months Later
Posted: 7/19/2012 3:09:26 AM
OP..

You say she just up and walked out, having no feelings for you.
There were signs of trouble, but I am sure, like all humans, you were complacent in your feelings/surroundings, and didn't see them.

You say you have no problem cutting people out of our life.
Wanna bet? You're here, you posted this. You even said you were emotionally hurt. Now..here you are, typing a very confusing post.

You went through the gauntlet of emotions when she left.

Did you attempt to contact her to work things out...or did you two just split and that was that?

Now..she contacts you, ironically at the same time she is struggling financially. Hmm..

You two were together for a long time..what do you want to do?

I suggest counseling.

IF you two want to get together..go see someone who will tell both of you what the real deal is.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 134 (view)

50 Shades of Grey
Posted: 7/19/2012 2:59:30 AM
When everyone started posting about this book, I bypassed reading anything about it.

I just wasn't interested...I thought it was about hair color.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 20 (view)

Guys- kiss after oral foreplay?
Posted: 7/18/2012 2:56:38 AM
I have no issues here.

If a man were to please you orally, would you kiss him afterwards, or would you want him to wash his face?
 Pingshooter
Msg: 22 (view)

Girlfriend's wild past eating me alive, HELP!
Posted: 7/18/2012 2:54:33 AM

I hope that the one thing we learn from this relationship is to be more sexually careful. I also hope she doesn't choose to go down the same road as before. I hope within this one year I could give her enough confidence so that she chooses who she wants and likes--even if just for one night.

Look at what you wrote..your girlfriend gave you two STD's..slept with at least 50 plus men and women..has a drinking problem..self esteem problem..has a problem with lying. But she is not a slut, just her past is slutty. RIGHT!

And now..with this..you hope you have 'saved' this girl from herself?

What a guy..wait..uh oh..looks like your shining armor has some leakage about the groin area..better have that looked at, baka.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 24 (view)

Two good met but did I say the wrong thing?
Posted: 7/16/2012 5:33:40 PM
OP,

You're way to anxious to have a female friend.
There are MANY red flags, and subtle dislikes for you, that you are trying dayum hard to overlook..but you really aren't.

It's good that you two are not going to date, or go any further. You were being taken advantage by the whole lot of them.
You saw it..but you wanted the woman. Just be lucky you found out now.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 120 (view)

Do women think nice guys are bad in bed?
Posted: 7/16/2012 5:28:31 PM
I'm a nice guy..but a real bad boy. ;)
 Pingshooter
Msg: 23 (view)

sleeping with each other
Posted: 7/16/2012 5:26:37 PM
OP,

ONLY YOU CAN, and should, DETERMINE WHEN IT IS RIGHT FOR YOU TO HAVE SEX.

You are the one having the sex..do it when you want to.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 44 (view)

What would you do?
Posted: 7/16/2012 5:22:30 PM
OP,

He is an ex..for a reason.

My gut tells me he has something brewing, and you are a vehicle for whatever it is that he is cooking up.

Again..he is an EX for a reason...leave it at that, move on..why are you even talking to him?
 Pingshooter
Msg: 7 (view)

Hurt, Confused
Posted: 7/15/2012 2:07:38 PM
OP..he is driving you away, take the hint and get away from him.

We are only hearing one side of this story, but it is toxic in what we are reading.
Sorry you are hurt, but in the long run..it's better that you have parted.

I don't know who is not wrapped to tight..but it sure looks like it was your beau.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 4 (view)

Suspect being used, what to do?
Posted: 7/15/2012 7:01:58 AM
Your friend is a very needy, clingy, person.

She was seeking you to accept her, and give her what she wants..only problem..she doesn't know what she wants.

If I were you, I would not contact her, she is probably in the throes of a budding relationship and when that goes sour, she will be back in contact again.

Do NOT get involved with her. Unless you like daily, hourly, drama.

Hopefully one day she will grow up. However, that is not always the case..as has been proven time and time again right here in the Forums.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 33 (view)

We broke up and he threatened to report me stealing
Posted: 7/15/2012 4:51:46 AM

This isn't the first post about this guy, from you.

I had to read the history of the OP's postings when I saw this.
However, it coincides with her recent discovery that she is in a toxic relationship...and is seeking opinions.

And..OP..it takes two to be in any type of a relationship.

Here is my opinion, and you get what you pay for.

You are part of the problem with this and any other relationship.
How many times do you have to have the police involved in your private matters, before you get the idea..you are part of the problem? You honestly are part of this problem.

Your actions, willfully or not, suggest that you like to argue and carry on.
You need to work on yourself as well as break off this relationship. And when you do break off this relationship, which you really need to do..do NOT date until you get professional help with your demeanor and how you act in a relationship.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 26 (view)

I NEED ADVICE.. PLEASE :(
Posted: 7/14/2012 12:13:54 PM
Drop the drama..stop thinking about your ex..if you can't, go get some professional help.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 126 (view)

Big vaginas-fact or fallacy?
Posted: 7/14/2012 9:33:36 AM
Careful..watch those helicopters..they may have your compound spotted.
 Pingshooter

Best Condoms
Posted: 7/14/2012 8:32:23 AM
Della, the black ones have been discontinued by Contempo, unfortunately.

Contempo can be purchased off of the internet. They are nice, only tried them one time, but nice.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 11 (view)

So guys when and how did you learn how to have intercourse
Posted: 7/14/2012 8:21:44 AM

yeah we're super comfortable with each other he's also very compliant, and it was his first time so i didnt really expect him to last long

He may have been overly excited about the sex.

Give it some time..as you two get use to each others bodies..it will get better.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 6 (view)

So guys when and how did you learn how to have intercourse
Posted: 7/14/2012 4:45:11 AM
OP,

Trial and error.

To answer your question, I had no experience when I first made love. I had a good teacher who did have experience, and I was taught many things that I was able to remember and use.

You eventually learn what your partner likes, dislikes..wants, can do for you/them.

I have had five women that I have made love to, in the entire life. I can remember all of their names.

One was my late wife of over 30 years. We had a very active, very fulfilling sex life.
Now, that does NOT mean that I am skilled. I was very skilled at pleasing my wife. I knew what she loved,what pleased her, what brought her to climax. And I really enjoyed giving her pleasure. Sometimes it was a quicky, sometime it was long, romantic turned animalistic sex ..LOL..

If your partner has a 'lasting' problem, you will need to talk about it. You can overcome that.

Are you two comfortable with each other? That helps a great deal.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 27 (view)

Grocery Store Dating.
Posted: 7/7/2012 3:27:27 PM

Why did the Fates deliver me a Married Woman? Well guess I might look a little more toward Grocery Shopping next time, or is it maybe I should stop avoiding the crowds and shop more often early in the month?

Perhaps 'Fates' presented you a nice person, and you took the instance as her hitting on you.
People can be friendly you know...I know, amazing to think about, but really..there are nice, cordial, people out there.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 69 (view)

Leave over oral
Posted: 7/6/2012 3:07:49 AM

abelian: Oftentimes, you can flirt enough before meeting a woman in person, that you pretty much know what she's into and not into without having to ask.

Exactly...this goes for us too!!

I have to 'screen' prior because oral is THAT important to me so I don't have this happening:

That is what these venues are for. It saves us time meeting and greeting. Seriously.
Many mistake this shortcut ability, AS an invitation when you meet to have sex. Not the case. It simply speeds up the 'getting to know you'.

But, no oral..no further.
Part and parcel to my liking and what I desire in a partner.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 26 (view)

How do you last longer in bed???
Posted: 7/5/2012 3:04:02 PM

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID.. but that****that commented on this first.. thought I was trolling and he said he was going to delete me.... what a douchebag.

but anyways... thanks people

The responder can't delete you, he was referring to your thread here..being deleted as redundant. I have no idea if he thought you were a troll or not..didn't say that in his post. I think you are jumping to conclusion that isn't there.

Keegle exercises..
 Pingshooter
Msg: 8 (view)

How long is the recovery time for men between orgasms?
Posted: 7/2/2012 11:43:45 AM
OP,

15-20 is normal for me.

But, as you have noted..it is going to differ, and that doesn't count the man being tired, out of his comfort level, medications..etc.

Secondly, some of us have lots of space where the blood needs to go..LOL..so that takes some time too.
Not bragging, just saying..we all differ.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 22 (view)

What should I do?
Posted: 7/1/2012 5:38:39 PM
OP,

You're a doormat..a friend, a confidant.

You are NOT her boyfriend, former boyfriend. You are her friend.

She is moving on, you need to do so too.

Say..Bub-bye to her.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 127 (view)

Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 7/1/2012 12:21:49 PM

I do tend to trim it in somewhat. Mostly on the lower area.
This also keeps it cooler and drier since I live in a hot, humid area.

Ugh..the heat..whew..last two days have been killers.

Pubic hair, body hair..is the last bit of "animal" visually seen.
If my woman wanted to remain hairy..I'm all for it.
If she wanted to trim..I'd gladly help.
Shaved..again..I'd gladly help.

Me, personally with my body..I like my balls shaved, and around the base, and neatly trimmed, for heat purposes.
I've gone completely bald it was very erotic when making love..and was exciting to my love as well.

Whatever it takes to keep the sex interest up..(like I need that..NO!..LOL)
 Pingshooter
Msg: 123 (view)

Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 6/30/2012 12:16:33 PM

Okay someone tell me why i cannot find one of these men that like hair I hate shaving and maintaining. I am naturally pretty fuzzy? Legs yes under arms for sure but bush ouch and itchy .....

Here! :)
 Pingshooter
Msg: 27 (view)

why would someone do this in such a shor time
Posted: 6/30/2012 12:10:01 PM

Met a girl on here a short while ago. We had 3 dates over the span of 1 month. They were good dates, she seem to be a great and stable person but I just was not feeling it. We did not even kiss and that is fine with me when looking for an acual. It was 6 months before my ex and I had sex I do not mind waiting at all. Back on topic when I told her that I was not interest in pursuing further she went crazy about why did i even message her and why is she not good enough and just on and on. well the last corespondance was supposidly from her parents that she attempted to kill herself by downing a bottle of pills.

There were, probably, red flags that you missed in your three dates. If you think about it, you'll come up with a few that you missed.

The person you met is mentally unstable. Best you move on. Some thing can't simply be explained.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 122 (view)

Why DO men send unsolicited pics of their penis?
Posted: 6/29/2012 3:32:55 AM

Sometimes, its the only friend they have.

I was so poor growing up, that's all I had to play with.

(psstt..that's a joke, k?)
 Pingshooter
Msg: 59 (view)

Men who ask women for oral sex on a first date; is this a frequent request?
Posted: 6/28/2012 4:12:10 AM

Oh by the way when you are done with that big mac I am going to need you to blow me??? LOL

I don't have any big mac at the moment, however..ahem..I'd certainly volunteer for your request!!! :)~
 Pingshooter

He claims his site was hacked
Posted: 6/25/2012 5:39:12 AM

A whole bunch of lame excuses!

Good that you ended it, or he would have just felt that he could continue to provide excuses for his behavior, and it would be fine.

Once a person starts to lie, they continue to build-add to the lie. It will never end. You don't need that drama.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 116 (view)

Why DO men send unsolicited pics of their penis?
Posted: 6/24/2012 3:34:00 AM

The question, to me, is why a guy would take pictures of their penis to begin with?

Some things are hard wired in the male brain..we play with it, touch it, fondle it, scratch it, wonder if it is big enough..hell, might as well take a picture of it.

Humor us..it's embedded..we can't help it.
 Pingshooter

What do you think?
Posted: 6/24/2012 3:31:10 AM
This is just to weird..did you really sit and think about typing such a question?
 Pingshooter

How to tell roommate his girlfriend is over too much?
Posted: 6/24/2012 3:26:23 AM

OP your post is well written and funny! Maybe you can go crash at her place!

That's what I was thinking...

OP, if your roommate said that her place is much nicer..tell him they should go spend some time there then.

Obviously your jealous, and that's okay..given what you've said.
But, why'd your boy diss you and your shared apartment with that statement. Obviously, he doesn't think much about being your wingman, if he is balling his woman within earshot of you. Like he doesn't know the walls are adjacent? The hell he doesn't.

That's cold man..your boy is dissing you, more than she is..get it?

I'm sure when he gets dumped, he'll look to you for support..but in the mean time..tell him to take his girl back to her apartment.
 Pingshooter

Question for the guys: How many messages does one need to send to get dates?
Posted: 6/21/2012 3:47:29 PM

"Question for the guys: How many messages does one need to send to get dates?"

(hitting the send button on message number 32, 451)

I'll let you know..soon hopefully.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 44 (view)

Morning Erection
Posted: 6/21/2012 3:42:18 PM

"There's a boner fairy?"

Ok..who the hell showed this woman the Man Book?
 Pingshooter
Msg: 45 (view)

Men who ask women for oral sex on a first date; is this a frequent request?
Posted: 6/21/2012 3:00:03 PM
When you're married, it's called begging! LOL
 Pingshooter
Msg: 36 (view)

Most Guys Definitely Would.....But what about the women???
Posted: 6/17/2012 3:16:35 AM

If your spouse or significant other told you that you could go out with other guys (or girls) and have all the sex you wanted to with them, but he would not do the same and would not have any problems with you doing it, as long as you told him about it? Would you do it???

Not much of a marriage, if you ask me. Tells me that the parties involved are not very committed to each other.
I am sure I will get blasted by the swingers, and alternative lifestyle folks..but that the fringe, not the main stream of those who are married.

I wouldn't, and I would say that most guys probably wouldn't, do this fantasy thing that you are describing.
I mean..look at how you wrote it..like some kid who was told they could open a Christmas present early..geez.

Players, cheaters, those who are in this world for themselves..yeah, they'd jump at the chance.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 7 (view)

Shaking before sex
Posted: 6/14/2012 2:01:58 PM
OP,

Sounds just like you are overly exited about penetration; anticipation, excitement, etc.

Unless it bothers you, or your partner, to a great extent, just accept it and enjoy. With a new partner, I'd suggest you tell them about it, so that it won't catch them by surprise.

If you think that there may be an underlying medical condition you have yet to know about, consult your physician just to be sure.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 13 (view)

Guys, is masturbating 5x a day abnormal in your 30s??
Posted: 6/13/2012 7:38:58 PM

5 times is to much, two can be normal...he needs to find a hobby.

Kinda sounds like he has.

OP..that is a bit abnormal.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 150 (view)

Have you ever been caught Masturbating?
Posted: 6/12/2012 3:59:30 PM

One time I got caught pulling anal beads out of my arse at my surprise party. It was a little awkward.

Did you turn into the surprise, at the party?

Cool story brey
 Pingshooter
Msg: 9 (view)

See her one last time?
Posted: 6/11/2012 4:22:28 PM

how will she learn her lesson? I think she thinks she can shit and eat in the same area..

1. It's not YOUR job to teach anyone a lesson here.
2. If you think you can professionally finish your work, do so. Then bid her farewell and move on.

Show ALL Forums