Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: What are some good tricks when going down on a woman??
 parry10
Msg: 135 (view)

What are some good tricks when going down on a woman??
Posted: 8/18/2012 11:03:05 PM
.....a self promotion thread if I ever saw one........lol........almost like a trade show
 Parry10
Msg: 2 (view)

Sex! What is the funniest sexual experience that you ever had?
Posted: 8/18/2012 10:51:00 PM
........had sex with my girlfriend standing up inside a women's shower stall at Algonquin Provincial Park in Ontario......while other women were coming and going into the other stalls in the same room........the funny part was seeing my girlfriend actually stuff a wash cloth into her own mouth to her own mouth to muffle her moaning so we weren't discovered.........hahaha.....I really wish I had a photo of that now.........we still laugh about it

great topic Aussie......sometimes sex is just plain funny.......lol
 Parry10
Msg: 44 (view)

eating own cum
Posted: 8/18/2012 10:39:51 PM
........slow news day?

seriously, I find a cigarette and few sips of wine a little more to my taste, and, if I'm really hungry, a quick trip to the frig usually works.

....not really into self-devouring.........the OP needs to get out of the house more often.......to the grocery store perhaps?
 parry10
Msg: 38 (view)

Sweet tasting white female secretions
Posted: 7/19/2012 10:54:24 PM
...well, I just came back to this website for a peek for the first time in ages....and I must say, this thread has me rolling on the floor killing myself laughing. Seriously, I almost have tears running down my face.

This is hysterical stuff.

Thanks !

LOL !
 Parry10
Msg: 78 (view)

Found the one and the it fell apart
Posted: 2/5/2010 4:40:55 PM
Karma.......love it!

The world does indeed work sometimes.......lol
 Parry10
Msg: 14 (view)

Feeling lost
Posted: 2/5/2010 4:33:29 PM
The guy is no good so the answer is........wait for it.......here it comes.......ready?........move your kid into the situation........

lmao!

Are there any sane mothers left on planet earth?

(it's a rhetorical question...yes, thankfully there are)

(ps.....a bit of advice.......take the part about a guy "whacking his wanger" out of your profile......you're a mom with a child trying to attract a decent man......I mean, c'mon.....
 Parry10
Msg: 12 (view)

Is this considered a legal question?
Posted: 2/2/2010 10:35:26 PM
Make a detailed list, walk over to your police station..call her on your cell phone and let the police listen in to her as she acknowledges the stuff is yours.....then hand the phone to the police to speak to her and arrange a time to pick it all up.....it's very simple......as soon as the police hear her talk to you and it is clear that she does have your stuff, she can be charged with "theft by conversion" if she keeps it or gets rid of it......or sells it
 Parry10
Msg: 8 (view)

do girls ask to much from us
Posted: 2/2/2010 10:29:46 PM
I also can't get over the horrendous spelling and basic grammar people have these days. And they wonder why they can't attract anyone with value, quality and intelligence?

Some posts I read scream out to me they are coming from a kindergarten kid.
 Parry10
Msg: 3 (view)

Don't know???
Posted: 2/2/2010 4:12:45 PM
I'll get back to you after you've corrected the atrocious spelling in your profile and added more interests than Harry Potter and video games.

What's a "travelling receptionest" ? (note spelling)
 Parry10
Msg: 11 (view)

Judging others.
Posted: 1/30/2010 6:37:07 PM
Sounds like a Cult ......... not a church.

What kind of church would ever tell it's members to isolate and persecute another human being being he isn't "perfect".

That's just evil in it's purest form.

Didn't "Reverand" Jim Jones try to control his flock in much the same means in Guyana ?

To the OP directly: It seems to me you would be better off without these people. But that's just my opinion. It's your life.
 Parry10
Msg: 35 (view)

HELP ME PLEASE!!!
Posted: 1/29/2010 9:25:23 AM
Dude, you're the one holding out hope here. I can read between the lines and it's clear as day.

Do whatever you want though. Why are you asking for advice and then sabatoging it all.

There is a phrase I have come to believe more and more through life.

"People treat you exactly how you allow them to treat you"

In other words, you now have nobody to blame but yourself for allowing this.

Let's say you reach into a box and there is a rattlesnake in there and it bit you......well, the first time, it's not your fault.......and you get mad at the snake. That's fair.

However, if you reach in again, knowing it's a rattlesnake and, again, you get bit, is that the snake's fault? The snake is what it is......but you keep going back to get bitten again. It's now your fault.
 Parry10
Msg: 10 (view)

An annoyed question
Posted: 1/28/2010 1:34:00 PM
To the OP.....aren't "private messages" supposed to be just that? ...."private"......

There is a lot of identifying information in those messages you posted.

That's just wrong to post that stuff. She was clearly smart enough to write you off fast.
 Parry10
Msg: 7 (view)

No goodbye No nothing
Posted: 1/28/2010 1:25:30 PM

last Saturday all contact stopped and he is talking to another girl now

i have not contacted him and will not

just wondering how can someone be in love with you one week and than be talking to another girl the next day

this girl lives 8 hours away and has never meet her

All contact stopped? You have not contacted him and will not? Then how is it you know all this detailed information about him seeing another girl, never meeting her in person yet, how far she lives from him etc?

Can we have the truthful version now?

Thanks in advance.
 Parry10
Msg: 13 (view)

Problem Child...
Posted: 1/27/2010 10:57:00 PM
You are not the child's parent or guardian so you only have one avenue open to you. And it's your duty to do this.

Document everything you just talked about in a clear, concise , rational way and then walk it into the nearest children's aid or child protective services office. Talk with an intake worker and give them your written account and concerns. Copy it to your local police service and make sure the child welfare branch gets the copy...........let both the police and the child protective sevices (we call it Children's Aid in Canada) know that each other has the exact copy. Demand that you remain anonymous which you have a right to be. If they have to take action, they will do so based on their own investigation and you won't be needed as a witness in any proceedings.

You need to do this ASAP......... DO NOT TAKE IT UPON YOURSELF TO VISIT HIS DOCTORS OR SCHOOL. It's not your place to do so........that's the job of the agencies you report your concerns to.

Your account of things is shocking to be quite honest and is very serious. Treat it as such. You may be his best last chance before it's too late..........also, the public needs to be protected from this kid in his current state........he could easily lose it and harm another child or worse even at age 7......and in a few short years who knows what he is going to be capable of.

Take action now.
 Parry10
Msg: 40 (view)

deadbeat dad on welfare going to overseas vacation
Posted: 1/14/2010 5:19:16 PM

I've hired a lawyer to be able to divorce the man... hi did not want it and does not want it

Doesn't matter if he wants a divorce or not.......those days are long gone........Divorces are granted based on separation alone.....there is not a requirement that the other person agrees .....It used to be granted after one year of separation......that may have been lessened by now but I'm not sure.
You don't even have to have a reason for the separation........"unreconcilable differences" is good enough.

I still think you are spinning your wheels as far as trying to wage a battle over his health. He may have emotional problems that make it impossible for him to work. Just because you don't like the guy, it doesn't mean he's frauding the system. With all your hell raising, don't you think they may have reviewed his file by now?......of course they have! ....and he's still a qualified recipient obviously...... just move on and quit obsessing over this.
 Parry10

why talk and then the guy suddenly ditches u?
Posted: 1/12/2010 5:38:15 AM
You're only 20 years old and yet you're hanging your whole existence on computer chat and text messages as a relationship with this or possibly other guys?

How sad.

Get off the computer, turn the crackberry off and go meet people face to face.

Things are getting really wierd out there these days I'm afraid. Does anyone ever just meet someone by chance in a supermarket anymore?
 Parry10
Msg: 5 (view)

How long before I trust again?
Posted: 1/12/2010 5:30:26 AM
The girl went away. Deal with it.
 Parry10
Msg: 34 (view)

Posted: 1/12/2010 5:23:32 AM
and I even can not refuse to collect child-support

Of course you can. (Except if you are on welfare yourself)

I suspect there is something you are not telling us here and if you already have a lawyer for this stuff, why are you here on a message board as if you don't have a clue about anything?

Your story is falling apart. We've already figured out he's not even on welfare as you said he was. He's on a disability pension and that's a big difference. Then you said he's not sick but yet, you also said many doctors attest to the fact he is disabled somehow.

I think you're wasting everyone's time here.

I also think he's probably a member of POF and you are doing this to get under his skin because he knows your username and will be reading this. I said befoe you sound vindictive and bitter and I am sticking to that.

Your story is not holding any water.
 Parry10
Msg: 30 (view)

Posted: 1/11/2010 4:48:30 PM
Sounds to me like he is on a Disability Pension, not welfare. I checked and welfare does not pay that amount you listed. Anyone on disability is indeed allowed to go on vacation if they can swing it. He may have received it as a gift or something or took advantage of some sort of incredible deal, and they are out there these days. I feel like the OP isn't quite telling us the whole story here. If he is on disability, he wouldn't qualify to be making any court ordered support payments whatsoever.

Live with it and move on. You sound vindictive and bitter.
 Parry10
Msg: 20 (view)

why oh why oh why!????
Posted: 12/26/2009 2:43:22 PM
The point is that she hates drunks........but saying she'd like to go for a drink (which will never be just 1 drink) as a first date is a sure fire way to give the green light for drunks to contact her......I mean, it's ridiculous!

That's like a person who just escaped a drug addict and complained about said drug addict suggesting smoking a few joints would be cool for a first date. Welcome to more druggies!

...sheesh!
 Parry10
Msg: 18 (view)

why oh why oh why!????
Posted: 12/26/2009 2:06:30 PM
The OP says this in the opening post:

<div class="quote">fell in love and moved in together,long story short, cant hold his beer, ok til the switch flips and he is a mean drunk...very jealous, and not super motvated

.....and yet in her profile, says her idea for a first date is to go have a drink........good lord almighty!

First Date
NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR ONCE...INSIDE JOKE...
GO HAVE A DRINK AND TALK, HONESTLY I COULD CARE LESS AS LONG AS ITS STRESS FREE,

You troll for drunks and yet complain when they take the bait? I'm not wasting any advice on this pathetic story...I mean, her story is that she fell in love with a drunk, moved in with a drunk and now complains she got what she designed....a life with a drunk! (and now is advertizing for another drunk to come on in to her life.....unreal!
 Parry10

Ok.. so its over
Posted: 12/26/2009 1:17:47 PM
To the OP;

Some of the other posters may have a point. Were you pressuring the guy? Most of us guys withdraw when we feel pressure. You said one of your kids hated the guy. Ever think that he felt that and wanted to keep his distance a bit for the sake of your kids and you? I'd love to hear the other side of this story is what I'm saying.

oh, and this little gem here?

my son.. hated the ex b/f.. but.. only hung out with him 2 x in a yr..

and sadly it was cuz he hated fords.. and the ex was a ford mechanic..

Sounds to me like you are always going to have problems getting a man to committ if you've got kids like this who want to sabatoge things.......you kids needs some growing up to do and perhaps some therapy.......again, I'd love to hear the other side
 Parry10
Msg: 6 (view)

How could he say that
Posted: 12/26/2009 1:09:47 PM
No phone, no job, but has cash for beers? Yup, a real winner and she climbs right into bed and does the nasty with him! I guess standards are really falling by the wayside these days.
 Parry10
Msg: 6 (view)

Very Very Confused!
Posted: 12/26/2009 1:05:24 PM
Sounds like all these "formal" dates could have been your undoing. Did you two never chat on the phone in between? Long, relaxed chats on the phone at first seem to be the best way to get to know if there is a real connection. Waiting for days in between dates seems a bit odd for two people who presumably are into each other.

By the way, if you can't be together all the time, communicate by phone instead of texting......texting is a really horrible way to talk to each other because you can't even hear a voice and I firmly believe it's a person's voice that you grow accustomed to and attached to even more so than looks. When two people can't live together and be together all the time, voice contact can either make or break the relationship......text your friends and business contacts, but not your lover.
 Parry10

getting over moving on
Posted: 12/26/2009 12:51:45 PM
Because your mind and heart are conditioned to being with him........it takes time to re-train yourself to accept the situation and move on. Many people who break up for whatever reason after a long relationship find it impossible to even date anyone else because they keep thinking of their other partner/spouse etc.......this is probably a good thing and gives you a chance to reconsider if the relationship has any legs left in it......and it also protects you from jumping from the frying pan into the fire because you are probably vulnerable to making a bad decision as you perhaps aren't thinking straight right now...which is normal

You are a smart cookie by not rushing anything.......hang in, keep your head up and enjoy your period of solitude.......don't go running off to singles events........the best partners come naturally and not forced. The right one is waiting patiently for you to find him......you'll see!

Cheers from frozen Canada...brrrrrrr
 Parry10
Msg: 4 (view)

How could he say that
Posted: 12/26/2009 12:43:34 PM

Because he didn't get sex - he could be upset about that, but most guys at least have condoms in the house. He asked me if I had any, or if he should get some (this guy is almost 44 years old). He told also he likes anal sex, not crazy about that!
I tried oral sex on him, didn't work.

Am I missing something? Your whole description here sounds like a one night thing. And with all due respect, you are sounding far too easy. Despite him being rather boorish and crude, you still started oral sex on him?

And, it sounds like your whole relationship (if you could call it that) is based on sex. You never once described anything else about you two except sex.

How about actually finding out if you are a match and spend some quality time with each other instead of the discussion focusing on condoms, anal sex, oral sex and the like.

You are just as much responsible for this situation as he is.....don't blame shift when it was you who allowed yourself to climb into bed with this guy in the first place. He is what he is so recognize that and learn to treat yourself with a little more respect..........condoms or lack thereof aren't the bigger issue here.
 Parry10

Transitional Relationships
Posted: 12/16/2009 11:26:55 PM
Thank you for keeping the guy out of the loop for 20 months......you're a trooper!

(you see, it's less competition for the rest of us guys)
 Parry10
Msg: 9 (view)

Meeting someone, and the following days
Posted: 12/16/2009 11:20:23 PM
ok....last post from me on this topic......I think the last poster (Wendy) nailed it......you are throwing yourself into the hands of these guys and expecting them to do all the emotional work while you sit there stunned and speechless......why do you go on these dates if you have nothing to offer except silence and shyness.........c'mon, be interesting at least.....take charge of some of the conversation instead of appearing to be a walking victim with nothing to offer.....am I harsh?....nope, cause this is what you've just put across to us.

(unless you are now going to change the story again......and at that point, nobody can help you if you keep denying the obvious........and last piece of advice is........you're probably not emotionally mature enough to be dating yet..........give it a few more years and maybe life's experiences will help you be more talkative.....

good luck

.......remember.....you asked
 Parry10
Msg: 21 (view)

Is it still cheating...with no sex?
Posted: 12/16/2009 11:12:37 PM
Any time a partner shares intimate times with another person in any kind of romantic scenario it is cheating...sex or no sex.......it doesn't matter.........your mind should always be on your partner for your fulfillment and not on someone else......I don't mean times spent with family and friends........we all know the difference.......... this guy is clearly cheating behind the OP's back.....he's got this other woman "in his mind" and that's all that it takes.
 Parry10

Posted: 12/16/2009 11:03:07 PM
meet at their house and go riding around?......c'mon girl!.....make the guy work a little harder than that ! At least go shopping and make him push the buggy! lol

By the way, that's a little dangerous to do with someone you don't now. Do not just go to his place and then jump in his car and go for a ride ok?......you're what?...18?

Meet at a mall and walk around and talk with coffees or something. Sometimes it's hard to sit across from each other at a table on a first meeting.......but strolling and chatting is always good as every minute the scenery changes and there's always a new topic to talk about depending on what is in front of you.

Get creative........but DO NOT DISAPPEAR WITH A STRANGE PERSON IN A CAR!......not good!
 Parry10

Posted: 12/16/2009 10:50:44 PM
Who knows?......do you get all drama queen on your first dates?....do you spill out your whole life?.......start demanding?.....lay down a littany of rules?......start talking about past dramas?........start talking -gulp- marriage?.... trust me, I've seen all scenarios and have been chased off within an hour of meeting the person......guys get nervous very quickly at first and will run for the hills fast........once they actually fall in love they will stay but at first?...it doesn't take much......

here's the biggie......are you the nagging type?........guys hate to be nagged.....it's like fingernails going down a chalkboard. I can't even stand to watch a buddy getting nagged. The hairs stand up on my neck if I hear any guy getting truly nagged. Women have no idea what it does to a man to hear it.
 Parry10
Msg: 33 (view)

Which do you fear more, death or being completely alone?
Posted: 12/16/2009 10:42:03 PM
I agree with those who say that the only reason people have nobody in their lives is usually a choice they make at some point.....either through cutting themselves off or pushing people away........or treating those around them very badly....ie: abusing them, ripping them off, being selfish, being impossible to please etc

There are times in the day, even though I have a lot of family and people who love me that I enjoy being alone by myself......I enjoy my solitude at times to re-energize.

Death?.......no thanks......I avoid it. I was dead once for a long, long time before I was born.......I'm in no rush to become dead again...... It must have been boring to be dead because I have no recollection of it at all.

Parry10

Posted: 12/16/2009 10:29:14 PM
Because it's human nature not to want to hurt someone directly......it's hard to be honest with someone and say...."thanks but no thanks"... "I'm not into you".... "you aren't my type"...."I feel no connection"...... etc, etc

It may seem like a cop out or cowardly but think about it.....it's not an easy thing to do.......silence is sometimes the best way especially after only one date....I've done it and I'm sure it's been done to me....no big deal really because there was no real emotions or time invested yet.....

just assume he didn't feel a spark and move on.......it doesn't mean you are bad or he is bad......it just wasn't to be.

cheers!
 Parry10

Can't handle a relationship...advice needed
Posted: 12/16/2009 7:02:23 PM
I do find it odd that most women freak out if a guy is "using them", "playing them", "lieing to them"............but the real knives come out if a guy is, dare I say it, honest and up front!

life is strange ....eh?.......(the "eh' is to satisfy those who think all of us Canadians say "eh" all the time....
 Parry10

How to move on after a failed relationship
Posted: 12/16/2009 6:57:26 PM
I always say that dating is and should be like a job interview..........sadly, our emotions get in the way, but if we boil it all down, it really is a long drawn out job interview.....(and especially more so if kids are involved)

.....don't yell at me folks, because I understand it's a little more complicated.....
 Parry10

I was dumped after relocating maybe we should be friends
Posted: 12/16/2009 7:05:46 AM
ughhhhhhhhh........my head just exploded after reading all of that!...........in my mind's eye it was like that Bonnie and Clyde movie all over again....all these people in and out of hotels, motels, not knowing where their home is minute to minute.........crazy!

I need to take a walk and clear my head after reading that.......
 Parry10
Msg: 10 (view)

alone again on another christmas.
Posted: 12/16/2009 7:03:34 AM
Umm, this thread was brought up from 4 years ago.

Why can' threads have an expiry date? this is so stupid! What are you going to do? Ask the OP to clarify something?

This is the one screw up about POF where they encourage you to drag up conversations from years ago and keep them going as if the people in them are still around........they could be dead by now for cripes sakes!

this drives me nuts and always has.......
 Parry10

How to move on after a failed relationship
Posted: 12/15/2009 4:00:27 PM
Is your name Elin ?

last name Woods?

just asking is all.....nuf said
 Parry10
Msg: 4 (view)

the one that got away.
Posted: 12/15/2009 3:46:57 PM
Quote from OP:

"she has changed her phone # blocked me from emails i've gone as far as talking to her friends just to try to get through but no go"

umm, did everyone miss this part? ......changed her phone number? blocked from e-mails?

her friends are hiding her?.....

Man, would I love to hear the WHOLE story on this one.......police reports also (if any)

I mean from what I've read, those two were not an item at all and this guy won't leave her alone.....
 Parry10

dumped over religion/ army deployment.
Posted: 12/14/2009 10:10:45 PM
She may have done you a huge favour. Personally, I'd rather be in the battlefield with my mind clear and sharp. I have to wonder just how many troops are on patrol and not paying attention to what's in front of them, beside them or at their feet.....but rather, fogging up their mind worrying about what a partner is up to at home. I think it's dangerous to be over there while dwelling on a not-so-stable relationship back home.......single and free of relationship stress is best over in Iraq and Afghanistan I would imagine.......I agree with someone who said to make your mom, sister and other females in your family or circle of friends your new best ladies......at least you know that their love for you never changes and actually can keep your mind settled, comforted and sharp while over there....the enemy would love it if their foes or mirrors were lovesick and totally distracted. Don't ever give them that advantage over you.

Good Luck ( or should I just say, break a leg) when you are deployed.....
 Parry10

my ex and how i Miss her so so much
Posted: 12/14/2009 9:54:59 PM
I agree with everyone else here.......

Dude, you're probably a good guy but I think you're a little misguided as to the importance of being on the same emotional, maturity and experience level with a potential partner. She's just a kid starting to discover the world. Just let her be and follow your own road. Don't even think about waiting for her. It's a past memory now so just take it as a learning experience. At your respective ages and stages in life, 12 years is pretty much a whole generation gap. Don't even think about contacting her. The last thing she needs is pressure from a guy that shouldn't even be in her life to begin with.
 Parry10

Posted: 12/14/2009 9:30:36 PM
Sorry...I may have missed the part about him coming back to you.......my error.

Well, the best thing to do is to not get too excited over it and carry on in your own life....I just checked out your profile pics and you look like one hell of a fun lady, always smiling, good outlook and highly educated.........don't let one guy drag you down because there are a ton of guys that would love to be with you.......I can tell you draw people close to you naturally......that is a special quality so use it to your advantage (in a good way of course)

......sorry for being harsh originally.......I wasn't reading as carefully as I should have.

Parry10

I have dated this girl two times and she broke up with me both times for the same reason
Posted: 12/14/2009 9:23:13 PM
You're a grown man......just how much time do you have on your hands to be constantly hanging around your family's homes?......good grief........and she is a grown woman......why are you two constantly at your family's residences?

Do you not work and have your own home?.........does she not work?......I mean, how often should two grown adults who have their own lives be in each other's company at a third party home? So what if your family and her family are friends.......what does that got to do with both of you?.......why do you both want to be constantly hanging around in one another's company?.....perhaps you should have your own home and invite your family over there for a change.......

Busy adults have little or no time to be lounging in other homes all the time.....even family member's homes. Sounds like the whole situation consists of adults with too much time on their hands laying about in other adult's homes all the time......you and this woman need to get busy in your own respective lives and leave extended family members out of your idle time.
 Parry10
Msg: 15 (view)

Gutted
Posted: 12/14/2009 9:12:10 PM

An 11 year old should be protected by the adult in her life from being gutted.

You have lived a very sheltered life to just now be having your heart broken.
Most of us get left by someone we love and trust. You will heal over time
and forget him and move on and love again.
Be an adult and get child support from him and be hard headed and businesslike.

It sounds like you are not thinking of protecting your kids by getting support
so that is what you should be thinking about and nothing else.

maybe I missed something but are you sure you even read the O P's post?......where did this child support thingy come from? And how did you get "sheltered life" out of what she said?......I'm sorry, but your whole post doesn't add up
 Parry10
Msg: 15 (view)

Still feeling lonely and depressed
Posted: 12/14/2009 9:06:19 PM

"we are all vulnerable to people like this"

No.. "WE" all are NOT! Only those who lead their lives through a FEELING first instead of a LOGIC/BRAIN first become vulnerable. Common sense rules. Emotions get played.. Logic will win out every time IF you always look at things through a THINKING filter before you determine how you FEEL about it.

That's what makes us unique in the animal kingdom.

Sadly, society has pushed so many of those to disregard their THINKING and instead react with FEELING first. BAD move

oh puhhlease......not all of us are as perfect as you profess to be in your profile.

Don't know about you but what my heart feels matters a whole lot to me.....but if you want to approach relationships like a clinical excercise in science, be my guest.
 Parry10

Posted: 12/14/2009 8:57:33 PM

he said "it's not you I just can't handle a relationship for where I'm at in my life, I have way too many other things I need to invest my time in"

What in this here are you unclear about.........he's not into you, told you honestly and has said to move on. Why are you not understanding this.

If this was a woman saying this to a guy and he didn't take the hint, society would be calling him a stalker. But since it's a man telling a woman he's honestly not ready for this, somehow he's not to be taken seriously?.....c'mon......he told you what the deal is so move on.
 Parry10
Msg: 12 (view)

The we can be friends thing, ugh!
Posted: 12/14/2009 8:49:10 PM
The only time the "friends" thing worked out for me and another woman was when I was truly friends with that woman........we both had sole custody of kids so we truly were best friends as we relied on each other daily........at some point, we got dumb and stupid for a month and did the " buddy sex" thing which turned into actual dating........then one day we both shook our heads, laughed hysterically and went straight back to being best friends.......

but it was clear we loved each other as friends and not romantically so neither of us got hurt.....

but, if one or the other had deep romantic feelings, we'd never be able to be friends.....it just never works.

You can't go from being "in love" to just friends....one person out of the two will always be hurt and tortured.

........move on...it's over
 Parry10

Still feeling lonely and depressed
Posted: 12/14/2009 7:53:11 PM
Part of the game that abusers play is that they lure you in with genuine good times and caring behaviour.......then rip the carpet out....then treat you good again, then rip it out again........parental abuse on children works the same way.......so, don't be so hard on the abused person when they stay through this for a while..........of course they hope things get better....

..abusers typically don't show their true colours until they are sure they've worked their magic long enough to get the person emotionally dependant on them........we are all vulnerable to people like this....
 Parry10

I have dated this girl two times and she broke up with me both times for the same reason
Posted: 12/14/2009 2:34:33 PM
Advice?.....

Sure.
Unless you are planning on buying a shrimp boat and striking it rich, quit being a Forrest Gump. The girl is using you man.

Now, after you tell her to finally hit the road, change your profile picture and stop saying in your profile that the only thing you do is lay about the house playing video games or going out to play with your trucks in the rocks and mud......you will never attract anything much more than trailer trash the way you're handling things......

sorry to be harsh but I don't even give people from Appalachia a break when it come to "redneckitis"........c'mon, you must have a productive hobby of some sort.....
 Parry10

The we can be friends thing, ugh!
Posted: 12/14/2009 2:18:44 PM
"teach1er" ........ .easy there boy!

Show ALL Forums