Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Things I've learned while I was drunk....
 someone stole my user nam
Msg: 121 (view)

Things I've learned while I was drunk....
Posted: 11/12/2006 5:38:36 PM

The true meaning of "coyote ugly".

With all due respect, you dont learn this until you have sobered up the next day.
Msg: 53 (view)

What's the funniest joke/prank you have ever played on anyone?
Posted: 11/12/2006 5:35:24 PM
When the neighborhood ***hole, (you know, the guy who wouldn't give you back your ball when it went in his yard) was on vacation we ran a wire from his doorbell, down the back of the door trim, buried in the flower bed down his garage, in between the crack in the patio stones, and across his lawn to some shrubs where we had a nice long coil of wire.

We spincter-boy gets home we roll the wire across the street and ring his door bell from behind a fence. You would think he would catch on after the 5th time, but you would be wrong. We got to the point of ringing the bell before he closed the door from the last one.

He finally heard us laughing our asses off and that was the end of our fun.

-------------------

I also did a screen save of my buddy's desktop, set the pic as his background and then removed all his icons. Kind of funny to watch him clicking the pictures of his icons.

-------------------
At a friends cottage, my roommate peed in an empty cuz it was too cold to go outside. The guy who owned the cottage was a big cheapskate, he would poor the dregs of an old beer into his new one so as not to waste a drop. Needless to say, poor Jimmy saw the full Bottle'O'Pee the next morning.

"Oh look" he said, " A full one". He then took a huge gulp. A funny look came across his face. He gazed at the beer with a puzzled look on his face....Then he took another gulp. "Hmmm, this one went skunky" he says.
Msg: 101 (view)

Must like food ...
Posted: 1/24/2006 8:05:35 PM
Ok, back to that martini thing. How about a Caramilk Martini?

1 oz Vodka
1/2 oz white creme de cacao
1/2 oz butterscotch liquer

Yummy

Show ALL Forums