Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: is asking if interested considered needy?
 Jharp05
Msg: 1 (view)

is asking if interested considered needy?
Posted: 11/5/2016 7:55:35 PM
Ok. I've been out with this woman twice now, but only a couple days apart, and they went very well. I'm in this weird time zone where things have kinda cooled down and haven't heard from her for a couple of days. Should I just come out and ask her if she is still Interested? I'm not trying to appear needy, I just would like to know either way. I hate playing these mind games.
 jharp05
Msg: 26 (view)

IS NURSES THE NUMBER ONE PROFESSION ON PLENTYOFFISH
Posted: 10/2/2016 4:55:30 PM
yes - i've dated 4 from up here. on #5. this one seems to be a keeper. i only had 1 nut case one.
 Jharp05
Msg: 41 (view)

Dating killer turn offs
Posted: 10/2/2016 4:15:22 PM
If woman can sense douchebags, users and whiners, then they would have gotten it right the first time and there wouldn't be any need to seek attention. You can't go around thinking it's only the mans fault, sometimes the blame stems from the person complaining. He was just trying to understand why some women seek to doom a new relationship with past issues. I think you need to grow up and listen for once and not be so quick to judge.
 Jharp05
Msg: 49 (view)

What is best approach asking a man to provide a hatless photo?
Posted: 9/28/2016 3:30:17 AM
Ok - I'm guilty of this same behavior. I just don't have a lot of recent photos without a hat. Yes, it's a self image issue. It's nothing I can do about it. Believe me I've tried and it's frustrating. To accept that my happiness in life depends on one persons thought on whether I have hair or not. My thought is, that if Men had more positive encouragement rather than dirty looks or rejection from the female persuasion, them maybe it would boost their confidence a little and I wouldn't think twice about it.

I know its not up to the woman to do this for a man, but if it would help then why not?. I also know that females have their own self image issues, and I'm not here to discredit that. We all have issues, like it or not. Some just get through them easier. We're all here to find happiness in one way or another.

But my biggest question is how to break this news to someone without conveying low self esteem? say if someone has already been out with someone a couple of times. Is it best done in person, through conversation over text?
 jharp05
Msg: 1 (view)

Hot...Cold...Whatever
Posted: 9/26/2016 5:39:52 PM
I met this older woman on POF (shes 45, im 41). We started off great. Had drinks the first night, went out on an official date the next. We eventually made it back to her place where we made out some. We continued to date off an on for a few weeks until I brought up the "where are we at" talk. She claimed it was too soon for her to commit to a new relationship and I respected that. We still spoke with each other from time to time after that but soon we drifted apart for at least a couple months. Then out of the blue she reconnected with me. Since then the times we have seen each other, its been a very different experience. She is not really all that social now. She never wants to go out and do anything fun. She is always wanting to just sit around or maybe go out to eat once in awhile. Even on the romance part, it's been impossible for me to even get a good night kiss let alone any intimate attention. She knows my intentions and that I am not dating anyone else. Is this a lost cause in which I should just move on? or do I need to bring up the future once again.

Show ALL Forums