Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Keep it in the poop jar.
 Lordbenji
Msg: 187 (view)

Keep it in the poop jar.
Posted: 12/6/2016 1:56:30 PM
So don't throw pearls before swine :)
or should I say don't throw "pickles" before swine :)

(Update:)
"Pickled Pig's Feet" I see that in the store all the time my sister use to make jokes about that. :) I was just adding to the past Pickle pages 6-8?
 Lordbenji
Msg: 11 (view)

meet me function query?
Posted: 12/6/2016 1:55:19 PM
I got wind of that at okcupid-site or should I say "stupid cupid" or "Okstupid"
I would upgrading only if the site was working for me.
 Lordbenji
Msg: 7080 (view)

Trump for Bush III
Posted: 12/6/2016 1:54:21 PM
No worse then "typical politician" Hilary and her Email scandals that everyone tries to ignore.
 Lordbenji
Msg: 28 (view)

What to say if never dated?
Posted: 12/6/2016 1:02:27 PM
"she will rarely do it to convey romantic or sexual interest"

I mean I don't know, I know not every women is not the same. It could be many many reasons.
One reason I'm loving my (College) School days, girls often convey romantic or sexual interest on there own.
I don't know if that stop that when they are out on there own with there apartment and car in there 25/30's?

It could be the way you dress ? I'm a round the 5'6 to 6'0 so I have to try very hard to keep my self up (No tripping)
I will say I was the last guy anyone would talk about or talk to. So I had got new sport hair style & new change of clothing (the expensive looking kind) I became a overnight (pop star) success with a lot of the girls at my pass collage before I transferred.
 Lordbenji
Msg: 185 (view)

Keep it in the poop jar.
Posted: 12/6/2016 12:27:38 PM
So I guess it's like wanting to buy are new Car vs a Re-Re-Use Car from 1990?
As for "you must have all jars that still have that manufacturer seal still on" God I'm dying here
what with pickles and jars,
 Lordbenji
Msg: 114 (view)

Holding Onto Your Virginity an Issue
Posted: 11/21/2016 3:22:56 PM
@ gotahubcapdiamondstarhalo ^^^^^^^^
Umm, duh ... So much for Reading, :) I did have something from this century as I posted earlier (2011) from " Paik"

Paik (2011)
found that females who first had sex in their teens had roughly double the risk of divorce later in life compared to women who had their first unmarried sexual experience in their adult years.He also found that teen girls who experienced their first sexual experience with a young man who would eventually be her husband did not have particularly elevated risk of divorce. However, very few of girls who lose their virginity in their teens end up having only had sex with their husband. The overwhelming majority of non-virginal adolescent girls – nearly all – end up having had sex with multiple partners before marriage, thus increasing their later risk for divorce.Having sex with someone who is not our spouse can have a real, measurable and harmful impact upon later relationships (marriage-relationships) as sex is a full giving of ourselves away physically, emotionally

Wolfinger's analysis is based on the most recent trio of "waves" from the National Survey of Family Growth, using nationally representative data gathered in (2002, 2006-2010 and 2011-2013)

I can Include something Posted in 2014-2015
http://www.thefrisky.com/2008-06-02/men-want-to-marry-virgins/
http://www.whatdomenreallythink.com/howto/what-men-think-of-virgins.php
 Lordbenji
Msg: 505 (view)

Why are there so many young single mothers aged 18-22?
Posted: 11/20/2016 5:10:39 PM
That's all I see these days, I guess my mother was not joking
crazy thing is they seems to message me (that's all I get) ,I mean Why me? maybe someone can tell me.
 Lordbenji
Msg: 109 (view)

Holding Onto Your Virginity an Issue
Posted: 11/20/2016 4:43:02 PM
Let me share what I know, Now these are not my personal opinion, but are "Historical and modern" facts, debate or reasons!

Women who are virgins when they marry are less likely to divorce within five years than those who have multiple partners before marriage. Next least likely to divorce are those who had one premarital partner.Acceptance of premarital relationships has grown over the decades and the number of women who were virgins when they married has dropped each decade since the 1970s — from 21 percent then to 5 percent in the 2010s. Religion seems to explain why women who marry as virgins have lower divorce rates "stated by Wolfinger"
Women who had two sex partners prior to marriage have consistently had higher divorce rates within five years even than those with higher numbers of partners. People with two premarital partners are more likely to divorce than those with three to nine. Only recently has the divorce rate been highest among women with 10 or more premarital partners than among those who had two. But the difference is so slight it's not statistically significant the big story is the finding with two partners, who have pretty much the highest consistent divorce rate. That's totally surprising."It's like in historical romance novels where the woman is agonizing between two suitors. That second one is a viable option."Wolfinger's analysis is based on the most recent trio of "waves" from the National Survey of Family Growth, using nationally representative data gathered in 2002, 2006-2010 and 2011-2013. He looked solely at women's premarital sex partners because "unfortunately, the NSFG doesn't have full data on men's premarital sexual behavior and in any event they recall their own marital histories less reliably than do women," he explained in the brief.

Since 2000, one-third of marriages involving women who had 10 or more premarital partners end in divorce within five years, the report said, but Wolfinger added a caveat. "This is the result most readers of this brief expected: A lot of partners mean a lot of baggage, which makes a stable marriage less tenable. It's also entirely likely that the correlation is spurious, the product of certain personal characteristics. For example, people who suffered childhood sexual abuse are more likely to have extensive sexual histories," he wrote. "Childhood abuse also increases the odds of a problematic marriage."

He added, "This is an extreme example. Most of the time, spuriousness probably has less measurable causes. Some people may just have a high level of sexual curiosity, an attribute that doesn't bode well for a stable marriage, at least since the start of the new millennium."Why having 10 partners is more problematic than three to nine is not something Wolfinger's analysis explained, he said, and few of the women had that many premarital sex partners.

Research has shown that premarital sex impacts marital quality.
Some findings were quite in line with what (Wolfinger's) study found. The number of sexual partners someone had had before marriage was associated with marital quality and a higher number is associated with lower quality across the first two years," said Galena K. Rhoades, research associate professor of psychology at the "University of Denver". She and colleague Scott Stanley explored the impact of premarital experiences on marital quality in the report "Before I Do," published in 2014 by the National Marriage Project at the University of Virginia. People have a higher quality marriage and less divorce if they don't move in until they have made a formal commitment to be together, whether it's getting engaged or married, she said. People who drift along and introduce their partner to the kids who then get attached or who have sex early are more apt to find themselves entangled in long-term relationships that are not a good fit, she said

If you're hiring an architect, a lot of experience is a good thing, according to Rhoades. More
experience in relationships may not be: It means more experience with sex and being attracted to someone else, which "may not be that helpful in monogamous relationships. It also means more experience breaking up."Rhoades noted that "associations are small. It is not the case that if one had 10 or more sexual partners, one is most certainly going to get a divorce. While risk is higher, there may be ways to mitigate that risk. It's not an absolute."

Laumann, Gagnon, Michael and Michaels (1994)
The massive and highly respected (National Health and Social Life Survey), conducted at the University of Chicago, was the first serious, fully reputable study of sexual behavior in America. It found a marked connection between premarital sex and elevated risk of divorce. The authors explain For both genders, we find that virgins have dramatically more stable first marriages The finding confirms the results reported by Kahn and London…those who are virgins at marriage can have much lower rates of separation and divorce
Additionally, "Those who marry as non-virgins are also more likely – all other things being equal – to be unfaithful over the remainder of their life compared with those spouses who do marry as virgins

Paik (2011)
found that females who first had sex in their teens had roughly double the risk of divorce later in life compared to women who had their first unmarried sexual experience in their adult years.He also found that teen girls who experienced their first sexual experience with a young man who would eventually be her husband did not have particularly elevated risk of divorce. However, very few of girls who lose their virginity in their teens end up having only had sex with their husband. The overwhelming majority of non-virginal adolescent girls – nearly all – end up having had sex with multiple partners before marriage, thus increasing their later risk for divorce.Having sex with someone who is not our spouse can have a real, measurable and harmful impact upon later relationships (marriage-relationships) as sex is a full giving of ourselves away physically, emotionally
 Lordbenji
Msg: 96 (view)

Big men, tiny women
Posted: 11/11/2016 6:40:11 PM
I guess you can be in trouble when you don't fit into that
6 foot range in my town, I reason I'm still single ha ha :)
Who know maybe I'll find a 2 or 3 foot woman, then I'll seem tall :) I look at my picture of Tom Cruse every day. Manlet's unite :)
 Lordbenji
Msg: 16 (view)

What to say if never dated?
Posted: 11/10/2016 5:10:05 PM
Simple "I never found anyone who wanted me" that's what I would normally say with my nosey family :) and also you can only keep up a lie but so long.
 Lordbenji
Msg: 6727 (view)

Trump for President
Posted: 11/10/2016 4:47:41 PM
Don't worry the president doesn't make the decisions on what laws to be placed Congress does. It's just his reputation of how he views things is how it will affect things globally?
 Lordbenji
Msg: 96 (view)

Dating killer turn offs
Posted: 11/2/2016 8:26:47 PM
Well Slow and steady wins the race,
That one big reason I'm not fond of females that
Have had 3 & 5 boyfriend (No thanks) for me.
And another reason I don't do short term dating (Fools gold)
 Lordbenji
Msg: 141 (view)

TOMBOYS
Posted: 10/20/2016 8:20:08 PM
You would like my generation LOL.
You know it's been a long while since I've seen a tomboy
most I have known stopped by high school for some reason.
 Lordbenji
Msg: 90 (view)

Big men, tiny women
Posted: 10/20/2016 8:13:02 PM
It could I mean, I don't think I'm a odd looking guy
Every now and then I get joker thinking I'm a girl.
But you do have to think what happens to the ugly and fugly people you know?
 Lordbenji
Msg: 89 (view)

Big men, tiny women
Posted: 10/20/2016 8:06:38 PM
I wish you could tell that to my college.
It's crazy there
 Lordbenji
Msg: 39 (view)

So I have a Question Cuckolding Do woman like it??
Posted: 10/20/2016 7:59:32 PM
That's just dark :( I as a guy would never...
 Lordbenji
Msg: 159 (view)

Dumped cos I didnt cum!!
Posted: 10/20/2016 7:47:25 PM
Sexaul incompatible I view it as.
 Lordbenji
Msg: 512 (view)

Anybody get frustrated with not getting responses?
Posted: 10/18/2016 8:40:12 AM
Yes that can be bad 90% of the women who stalking my account or message me seem to not read my profile either or they love sending me hate mail? as strangers.
54321Valerie that's a legit reason :)
 Lordbenji
Msg: 510 (view)

Posted: 10/16/2016 8:24:24 PM
My question is do women message men for being equal? ?
This is the biggest mystery that most feminist don't want to seem to talk about or is it my generation of girls play mind games or shy??

I'm with the feminist movement.
 Lordbenji
Msg: 296 (view)

Is 61 the cut-off age for having any luck on POF?
Posted: 10/6/2016 4:29:31 PM
I'm trying to get married before 29
 Lordbenji
Msg: 43 (view)

Worst reasons you've given when dumped?
Posted: 10/6/2016 4:26:56 PM
No thank god I grew, between 14-17 was not a good time.
:D
 Lordbenji
Msg: 37 (view)

Worst reasons you've given when dumped?
Posted: 10/4/2016 4:30:22 PM
I was dumped 4 times for a taller guy :( Sadly
I'm 5'6
 Lordbenji
Msg: 11 (view)

Profile Feedback
Posted: 10/4/2016 2:05:05 PM
Oh review mind next :) As I feel mine seem to short? to me
 Lordbenji
Msg: 294 (view)

Is 61 the cut-off age for having any luck on POF?
Posted: 10/4/2016 2:01:43 PM
Could be, I know for me my age group 18-26 everyone is trying to be Taylor Swift if you know what I mean ; )
But between 30-50 you should find someone serious
Unless it's a bad generation?
 Lordbenji
Msg: 466 (view)

Posted: 9/22/2016 12:27:24 PM
Lol I'm 20 & same here no responses and I'm
Saying more than hi or hey.
 Lordbenji
Msg: 6 (view)

Adelle
Posted: 9/22/2016 11:54:54 AM
I think people can relate to it more
Most people go to things that they can relate to.
I'm a good example. Although I'm 19,20,21 I can spell out
Most of my relationships and love life with her albums.
Vs Justin bieber where's he's mostly eye candy for the preteen girls from what my research finds

Show ALL Forums