Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: is my profile ok?
 Jade Angel in MD
Msg: 15 (view)

is my profile ok?
Posted: 8/7/2010 12:54:01 PM
Thank you...and I took out the first line.
 Jade Angel in MD
Msg: 14 (view)

is my profile ok?
Posted: 8/2/2010 6:24:14 AM
Thank you for the input, I removed that part.
 Jade Angel in MD
Msg: 12 (view)

is my profile ok?
Posted: 7/31/2010 3:25:06 PM
@funkymonkee - I do not know where you learned how to read English at or if you think you know how to translate what women say, but you are waaayyyy off...LMAO!!

@wolftxusa - I didn't realize it read so negative, thank you for the input. I will have to play with the wording.
 Jade Angel in MD
Msg: 10 (view)

is my profile ok? (Edited)
Posted: 7/31/2010 10:17:07 AM
Well I want to meet someone with similar interests and who also enjoys doing the same things I do. I had meant to fix the one pic (and I did) that pic shows my eye color which I think is one of my most attractive features.
Yes I have sent a few messages and have gotten either no reply or else I find something I do not like about them once I start to get to know them (like no vehicle and they live 20 miles away or they do not have a drivers license due to their failure to pay child support).
 Jade Angel in MD
Msg: 8 (view)

Posted: 7/31/2010 8:43:35 AM
Ok, I took a year off from this site and now I have been back on for a few weeks. I have many lookers but hardly any emails. Any ideas? Thank you.
 Jade Angel in MD
Msg: 132 (view)

Sure-Fire First-Date Killers
Posted: 6/19/2009 3:41:38 PM
Lol...thank you for the great stories!! I thought I was the only one on this site that has run into psychos, liars and losers. I decided to start a journal detailing my time on POF. Since some of the stories are so unbelievable.

This is one of my favorites:
I call him Babys daddy:
I meet this guy on here we email back and forth for two days then exchange phone numbers and text/call each other for three more days. We decide to meet and he invites me up to his town (about an hour from me) for a dinner and drinks. He tells me I can have his couch and not to worry about anything. So I head up for the date and we meet, everything is great. We have tons of fun out and I even got to meet a few of his friends. Totally nice guy and very polite. I spent the night and he was a total gentleman and did not try anything but to kiss me. The next morning I leave and he tells me to call him when I get home so he knows I got there ok. I call him and everything seems good. Later on that night when he calls he doesnt want to talk and tells me that he is tired and he will call me the next day. But the next day I get a text saying he cant see me or talk to me anymore and that he is sorry. So I call him to find out what is up and tell him that a text to say that was rude!! He then tells me that he had gotten a letter in the mail the day before stating that the DNA test his ex had made him take 2 months before had come back and he was now a father. So he needed to go back to his ex and try to work things out. WTF? He had told me about how this girl, with no mention of a child, had cheated on him a million times and that the last straw was when he caught her in bed with some other guy!!! (FYI: this guy deleted his profile the same day he told me about going back to his ex).
 Jade Angel in MD
Msg: 4 (view)

does he like me?
Posted: 5/4/2009 12:42:43 PM
ok that was weird my whole post was deleted...but anyway thanks for all the answers everyone...lol
I found out the answer, and he was doggin me so I had to kick him to the curb...bye bye
 Jade Angel in MD
Msg: 1 (view)

does he like me?
Posted: 5/2/2009 1:48:34 PM

Jade Angel in MD
Msg: 7 (view)

Posted: 4/24/2009 6:52:49 PM
Ok..updated and added new pics...please review again and tell me if it looks good :)
thank you
 Jadeddarkangel
Msg: 6 (view)

is my profile ok?
Posted: 4/17/2009 11:58:31 PM
ok...updated again...hopefully better.. Going to get my friend to take some pics of me this weekend.
 Jadeddarkangel

Profile Review
Posted: 4/17/2009 7:05:37 PM
sorry forgot one other thing...you have children already and I see you put that you don't want more children. What if the woman already has her own children?
 Jadeddarkangel
Msg: 3 (view)

Profile Review
Posted: 4/17/2009 6:59:37 PM
I like most of what you wrote, honesty is a great policy. But the few things that you may want to add or change would be a better description of Ms. Right. what kind of woman are you looking for. More pics would be good also. These are my opinions but I hope they help.
 Jadeddarkangel

is my profile ok?
Posted: 4/17/2009 4:22:53 PM
ok..thank you for the advice. I didnt realize I was being negative right from the start. I switched it up again..better?
 Jadeddarkangel
Msg: 2 (view)

is my profile ok?
Posted: 4/17/2009 3:15:14 PM
Ok...I changed it up a little and I will find a full body pic to add.
 Jadeddarkangel
Msg: 8 (view)

Feedback, please!
Posted: 4/17/2009 3:01:11 PM
Your profile is really good and you look great in your pics. Good luck in your search.
 Jadeddarkangel

what am i doing wrong ?!
Posted: 4/17/2009 1:11:13 PM
It really sounds like you're looking for a booty call and for the woman to be available when you want. Speaking from my experiences and from what my friends say this is a total turn off. If I want a hookup for one night then I would just go to the bar. I think most women on this site are actually looking for more than a good time.
Also the pics need to be updated and nude pics are not that attractive...I like to use my imagination and have some excitement to look forward to.
Sorry if that is harsh :( You are a really cute guy, good luck and I hope you find what you're looking for.
 Jadeddarkangel
Msg: 1 (view)

is my profile ok?
Posted: 4/17/2009 11:24:19 AM
I have only been on the site for about two weeks. I haven't been in the dating scene for almost a year and really don't know what to say. I have got a few replies to my profile but many of them are just hookup offers. Please be honest and let me know what you think I should add or remove, including the pics. Thank you.

Show ALL Forums