Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: why are men so rude to women, judging them by looks
 friendshipand63
Msg: 209 (view)

why are men so rude to women, judging them by looks
Posted: 5/7/2009 8:18:18 AM
I have to say that this is the most accurate and well thought out answer I have seen on any forum in a long time. It was not bias or derogatory to either gender in any way. It was just an accurate statement of the facts. Everyone has different tastes and we cannot change that. I love Chocolate, but my ex-wife hated it. You can't change that, it just is what it is.

As for attraction and evaluation; I always say it is the outer beauty that grabs the attention, but it is a person's inner beauty that will capture the heart.

One more fact to keep in mind; most men and some women are very visually stimulated. So looks are as important as personality. Again, it is what it is, we are all different. That's why we are here, chat, make a new friend, and maybe even find that person that captures our heart.

Best of luck to all of the fish in this giant pond

Show ALL Forums