Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Criminal Sexual Conduct laws too lenient in some cases?
 hywman3p
Msg: 22 (view)

Criminal Sexual Conduct laws too lenient in some cases?
Posted: 9/6/2008 1:32:01 AM
Any one ! that does this should be Killed on th spot!! Any one who agrees should also be hung !!
 hywman3p
Msg: 18 (view)

Is there any POF members that what to meet in Abbotsford BC
Posted: 5/3/2008 6:03:19 PM
Umm ,I for one would be interested in an Abbotsford meet .I am however not really sure about the {what} ? If this was explained lol I might get it . With a bit of thought ,surely some one would come up with an interesting get together !
 hywman3p
Msg: 370 (view)

What have you learned about online dating here?
Posted: 2/29/2008 10:40:13 PM
I learned that to "succeed" here it requires t&a pix and a willingness to screw anyone. I am a complete failure

Well that means I'm out of here No t&a here --Umm well maybe one But for sure not the second lol--Still looking for some one to hold
 hywman3p
Msg: 45 (view)

Hard to be real online?
Posted: 7/2/2007 6:05:32 PM
Short thought on this one ,from my point of view of course..I and I'm sure a lot of other guys are Not good at typing ,will also say some Ladies--never had to but getting slowly better at it because of computors--finding information and Dating?
So the talking thing on here is difficult but attainable..I can talk in person ,although these are slower than my lips lol.
 hywman3p
Msg: 40 (view)

The things you miss most about being in a relationship...
Posted: 6/21/2007 8:22:40 PM
Easy one --The sharing,that special glance,the smile from any where {across the room or by ones side} Holding hands,Wanting to share that moment with them..The end of the day,listening to her tell about her day,That kiss that says so much ,cuddling,giving her flowers--suprising her with dinner. Way to many things to miss so little time lol.
Think I should just get me some flowers lol
 hywman3p
Msg: 48 (view)

Getting Rammed By Your Mechanic...
Posted: 6/17/2007 10:28:40 AM
Umm have heard many stories about people being ripped off and although have been out of shops for many years still available to help friends out... This said -a friend had taken his van to 2 shops--he was told the lifters were shot-- this was to cost him in the nieghborhood of $1100. to 1300 $ so he called me{again} it was the Cam gear or sprocket--I retreived one from the auto wreckers at and unforgivable price of $5.00 and while doing this replaced timing belt and crank seal--- for a total cost of{drum roll lol}with tax under 68.00..I did charge him labor a total of 280.
There are good shops out there.Although with labor costing up to 110/hour every little fix is expencive..
I do not have the time to fix every ones problems but will if I'm able? give answers on the ? right thing to do... To the unlucky lady with the brake problem--I would have had them put the car together and taken it to another shop !! Did you have the repair bill from where you had the brakes done ?? Then reported these rip off artists --Enough said
 hywman3p
Msg: 38 (view)

What is it with us women???
Posted: 6/17/2007 12:00:02 AM
I tend to agree with {Crystalise} I do have a life---Just would enjoy spending MY time with some one speacial--Not that I NEED to---I want to..
Although there is the other side --- Why didn't you call--Don't you want to see where this goes--I missed you--call me-- If I run into this I run like hell away---I want don't need to share..
Willing to share ,willing to enjoy and expand my life not be loaded down with extreme lack of personal worth--She will have a life-she enjoys and we will spend our time talking about those things that --we have done while apart--not be taken apart by our personal problems..
 hywman3p
Msg: 5 (view)

Garth Brooks - June15 - MIssion - Pics
Posted: 6/16/2007 7:12:46 PM
Had a great time thank you all..Also want to thank you for not breaking your camera's on this one lol..Nice meeting all of you..
 hywman3p
Msg: 40 (view)

Some sayings you like.
Posted: 5/17/2007 7:07:56 AM
If your not here after what I'm here after--you'll be here after I'm GONE

Looks Bad tastes Good--oops feels lol

hywman3p
Msg: 42 (view)

Would you get involved in a violent domestic row ?
Posted: 5/11/2007 8:58:30 PM
I have and will again-Although I was the one arrested.LOL They stood against me--the judge threw it out and told me to have a witness Yup will have to hunt one up next time.Yes I will put my stupid ass in the way.Just not the thing to do beat on any one..
 hywman3p
Msg: 955 (view)

Why Do I See More Caucasian Men Dating Asian Women?
Posted: 4/11/2007 12:38:46 PM
Personally I believe the asian Woman to be cute--attentive-willing to compromise-articulate-very good conversationalists--did I say cute lol--sexy--and although they seem shy they are very out going once there is a connection--- Mostly they for the most part are more honest then the average white woman--I'm sure to slammed for that one lol Just my thoughts
 hywman3p
Msg: 101 (view)

My 14 yr old dating a 20 yr old and on the pill
Posted: 4/2/2007 12:06:44 PM
Umm Surely makes one think of where the Governments thoughts are.If they the Government make this law opening up relationships with 14 year olds ? Doesn't it make one think that they did it because they the Gov want to make sure that they don't get caught????
I believe this is absolutely wrong--Al though when I was a young boy a girl took me in the bush and showed me where to put it..There was no age difference. The Government should be shot {at least taken out of power}for making these rules that open our youngsters up to these situations..
 hywman3p
Msg: 11 (view)

Need Something Different Please?
Posted: 3/31/2007 1:59:30 PM
Here's a little thing I've done for several parties
baby potatoes
soya
mushroom stems
garlic
cheddar cheese
With a tea spoon make a cavity in the tater-nip off a bit of the end taken out
oops while doing this{above} simmer soya with mushroom stems and garlic{about 3=4 cloves} once all the taters are ready spoon in a bit of the soya mixture-bake in oven at 400 for approx {depending on baby taters size} 15 to 18 min.. enjoy
 hywman3p
Msg: 302 (view)

Introduce Yourself Here....
Posted: 3/13/2007 5:37:20 PM
Well this morning The Name was Norm -yes still the same -guess I'll use that till some thing better comes along -Some people have decided my name should be other than it is but Can't say what that might be or why...Transplanted Albertan came out for a long week end in 76---Um is the week end over yet -- all the best to all on here and Good luck finding your S/O
 hywman3p
Msg: 22 (view)

You know you're from Vancouver when....
Posted: 3/12/2007 11:51:53 AM
Umm When you join a Dating line just for the forums
When a Sunday dinner is for One
You send e-mails to ladies you like and never recieve an answer
When you make plans to meet some one --And do not recognize them when you get there
When some one driving on the wrong side of the street does not seem wrong ?
Where many people past loaded Trucks {63,500 Kgs} just so they can slow down
Where Government is run by A convicted drunk driver ??
Where in different parts of Van-Surrey-Burnaby-Delta one has to seek out an english sign
Where if one buys lotto tickets,they know they are only so people from the East get the prize--kidding lol
 hywman3p
Msg: 32 (view)

Hurting really bad...
Posted: 3/11/2007 6:21:45 PM
Get out--No what I really mean is get out do things -keep busy ,do things that keep your busy little mind off that which is bothering you.When you start to think grab the phone do things away from those you did with OOPS the dog-cat friends --laugh and laugh it off.It won't work but it will give you some breathing space --Time a different slant on life--some one will enter and finaly you will syart to be free !!
 hywman3p
Msg: 58 (view)

TRUE INTENTIONS? OR WORKIN ME OVER? YOU TELL ME
Posted: 3/9/2007 4:25:32 AM
I'm afraid for those afraid---The Guy was just cheering you up.Taken your mind off your problems ---Man Oh man ya know ya can't even go for a walk at night now cause some one will have you arrested A whole lot of people scared of there shadows.should be locked in there closets at home WOW
 hywman3p
Msg: 15 (view)

The joy of Sunday dinner
Posted: 2/25/2007 3:06:44 PM
I've for the most part carried on the tradition most Sundays are roast beef-Pork-chicken-lamb with the full meal deal if I may use the Fraze.Comes with baby roast taters stuffed or volcano full size-or Baked-Mashed with carrots-a variety of veggies and of course desert.There is only my son and I at this time so makes it easy to make enough Umm most times lol
 hywman3p
Msg: 46 (view)

Open realtionships is it just cheating
Posted: 2/19/2007 10:14:33 PM
Umm thought about his and well have to throw my 2bits in.
No I wouldn't be in one Unless something happened that I was unable to make my better half happy sexually.Then If I expected her to stay? I'd be put in a position that I would concider alternatives.It would be open to discussion.Other wise No way.If you make a comitment live up to it lawyers make to much money from us now.
 hywman3p
Msg: 6 (view)

How do I help him through his divorce?
Posted: 2/18/2007 8:25:49 PM
The laws in Canada are for her been there--was there for 13 years---She had every thing behind her.Maybe she was screwing the judge ?wouldn't suprise me.If she doesn't follow court orders write it all down have witness's every time you call--hands free phone---tape ?keep track of all dates.Have all your ducks in a row,take her back to court only when you'r ready with all doc's in order.When it was all said and done she wanted back in my life ??? LOL
Lots of better ladies out there.
 hywman3p
Msg: 93 (view)

good 1 liners
Posted: 2/18/2007 6:53:02 AM
if your not here after what I"m here after--you'll be here after I'm gone

Umm Just love your outfit--Now can we drop the subfect
 hywman3p
Msg: 289 (view)

ANNA NICOLE SMITH DEAD
Posted: 2/18/2007 6:07:11 AM
I the same as a lot of people here feel sorry for her but at the same time wonder.The Pills she was on for the length of time-mixed more than likely had to be even partly to blame{Oops} How about who gave her the pills should be charged as a drug dealer???
 hywman3p
Msg: 10 (view)

What is the strangest thing you ever...smoked?
Posted: 2/18/2007 5:24:29 AM
OK have smoker-little chief-Although it only does about 6pds at a time it's GREAT.I've smoked chicken-pork-beef- and to die for double smoked salmon.Have seen acouple ladies I'd like to smoke but even though they are small--they won't fit but rest assured they would be tasty lolAny time you'd like recipes just e-me
 hywman3p
Msg: 9 (view)

Any online E-mail-y Posts?
Posted: 2/17/2007 9:40:24 PM
Umm It will be hard to celibrate with the thoughts you bring to the party.If possible why don't you have a small dinner {before-- after} explain how you feel--about this. If they are such good friends they should understand.Good friends would be with you on this and would not put pressure on you to attend.
 hywman3p
Msg: 60 (view)

A spiritual connection in a relationship?
Posted: 2/17/2007 5:38:08 PM
Why doesn't it suprise me using spiritual to break up.It's used for War so why not for Love?? Damn wish I could find a Real lady who really wanted to spend time building not breaking a relationship.To sad is all I can say.Ummmm I feel your vibes umm must be spiritual......
 hywman3p
Msg: 125 (view)

Why do men use me??
Posted: 2/15/2007 11:51:34 PM
Well this Mother is giving the rest of us hard working,reliable,steady.honest truckers a Bad name.I'll lend you a steal toed Boot with instructions on where to plant it.Might even lend you a pair of boots,one you can use on yourself to get Ya movin on this one LOL. The Bums taking you for a ride down the highway of life.Time to kick the door open and hitch up with a real man..
 hywman3p
Msg: 79 (view)

How did you learn to cook?
Posted: 2/14/2007 2:01:50 PM
I've just sort of had a natural way with putting the right spices with the right foods.Over the years I've cooked for weddings,birthday parties.anniversaries,general parties for up to 160 people.Enjoying the kitchen as well as sharing recipies and the time with those interested spending time with the cook.Oh and of course the cooks wine lol.
I once invited my landlord for dinner,to find later he was the head chef for hotel Toronto.Must have been OK he asked for the recipe lol and he's still alive.
 hywman3p
Msg: 737 (view)

Why Do I See More Caucasian Men Dating Asian Women?
Posted: 2/13/2007 8:07:38 AM
I'm amazed at the varied thoughts on this topic.I think the only reason left out is that it's a tax write off. Kidding!!!! Although there are ways LOL. I have always thought Asian ladies are very beautiful--Have never went out with one as the opportunity has never presented itself.For the most part I believe [my own opinion] western ladies NOT ALL do not care about their how they keep the bodies up after marriage.Take a look around I'm not speaking to those who have health reasons {be realistic}But really take a look around..Where's the lady you married Umm think she's some where inside there...
Therefore asian they care more how the look to their mates--Here again there are exceptions to the rule but from what I've noticed.Some friends have asian wives-- some are happy 85% some are not. We are all the same seeking some thing some of us never find..So take a chance with what you feel comfortable with make a life and don't judge others....
 hywman3p
Msg: 43 (view)

A question for the Guys...Ever been TOO BUSY TO CALL?
Posted: 2/8/2007 12:06:28 AM
No never call then the lady expects a call all the time... No never call lol get outta my way I NEED the PHONE ,,,Yes always have to hear the voice.touch base umm like to hear her purrr !!!
 hywman3p
Msg: 23 (view)

Okay...How many cookbooks do you have?
Posted: 2/7/2007 1:24:18 PM
Umm Cook books I've 6 and of course thre internet,which covers more than what I'll ever need.Although,like others here am writing my by request as some people like the way I can screw up and it turns out great..Have around 150 recipes in it now and growing.I'm not a dessert person though so basic meals quik to the table. Most meals are 45 to 60 mins to the fork-LOl
 hywman3p
Msg: 18 (view)

help!!! i need some good advice
Posted: 2/7/2007 9:55:01 AM
Read your profile ??? Unless you've changed it today Feb 7 07 You say nothing about x boyfriend????Although if I was seeing you ---Would not leave you alone for a month you'd be kicking me out your door---Unless theres more to the storey
 hywman3p

I need some recipie help
Posted: 2/6/2007 9:38:00 PM
With a Mother? like that let her make her own!! Mine was much the same any time I rtied to please her she sh-t on me and mine.Maybe let her show you if she remembers you..
 hywman3p
Msg: 66 (view)

Should I bring him with me OR NOT? Trip Advice NEEDED!
Posted: 2/5/2007 8:13:26 PM
Easy answer NO he's using you--you more of a woman then that...
 hywman3p
Msg: 52 (view)

Bi Lateral Mastectomy - Would you date and fall in love with her?
Posted: 2/5/2007 8:08:42 PM
You are a courageous,paassionate,caring, wonderful woman.May the rest of your days be clear,complete and full of wonderous things.What ever happens you've beat odds that stop other women in their tracks.Possibly you've helped others deal with the procedure you've faced.Enjoy all that comes to you.I would be Proud to have you as a freind!!!!
 hywman3p
Msg: 36 (view)

Methods of Fishing
Posted: 2/4/2007 10:44:24 AM
Don't you find it funny that there are women's stockings called....fishnet? I have several pairs, fun as heck to wear with the right outfit...tends to drive the men bonkers.....
Whip out the fishnets

Well had to --Now what a way to get to know a Lady ? fighting your way outta her net--wow sunday afternoon lol
 hywman3p
Msg: 24 (view)

Anybody have a quick and easy pasta sauce recipe?
Posted: 2/4/2007 10:35:14 AM
Wow all these Great recipes Just had to throw my 2 Bits in lol.Always better simmered at home.I call this type my Cheaters sauce.

olive oil dampen pan{inside lol}
add 3 cups water--1 cup red wine optional
1pd hamburg-1/2 pd ground pork-drop in pan mash with potato masher--stir ocassionaly
1 heaping tbs basil-1heaping tbs oregano--1heaping tbs parsley-if using grated garlic 1 level tbs--1heapingtbs brown sugar optional--brown above while you prep

For me --I slice & dice--1 med green pepper--1 large med onion--1/2 head of garlic
6--8 mushrooms--2-3 cellerystalks--grate 1 med carrot--
by now meat should be ready to add all above--simmer--stir ocassionaly
1 can 284 mil campbells tomatoe soup
2 cans hunts tomatoe paste

better next day but will do after about 1 1/2 hours

serve on top spag -with your fav cheese or as is--with Garlic toast slice loaf brown under broiler -have butter & garlic pressed in Mic after loaf browned brush on
 hywman3p
Msg: 21 (view)

Woman Sues Police After Losing Baby
Posted: 2/3/2007 12:12:00 AM
They should be fired and have to pay the law suit....They may have taken a life ???? are they not to serve and protect???Not murder a child who had NO say..PUT THEN IN JAIL MAKE THEM PAY!!!!!
 hywman3p
Msg: 148 (view)

Wierd sandwiches we ate as kids or anything else!
Posted: 2/2/2007 10:59:55 PM
God my stomack turns lol But then again Cheese whiz &peanut butter------Peanut butter & dill pickles Yup yours may also lol
 hywman3p
Msg: 49 (view)

Trailer Park Boys Love Them or Hate Them?
Posted: 2/1/2007 9:15:09 PM
Canada goes to the manure Pile!!What a crock of dung.From my point of view,the people who put this together should be shot with a ball of there own!!!TOTAL WAST of space.
 hywman3p
Msg: 51 (view)

What would be the first meal you'd cook for the lady your interested in?
Posted: 2/1/2007 1:51:31 PM
Umm-all-you-fellows-have-Great recipes I think though I would make a sea food omlet-Sorry can't give the recipe lol This can be used at any time of day
 hywman3p
Msg: 55 (view)

What's the first thing you look at when you click on someone's profile?
Posted: 1/29/2007 8:05:02 PM
Ok Had to reply to this yes I'm Pictures also.I believe there has to be with this kind of connecting some thing to draw one in.Although,I do read{try to read between} profiles that catch my eye.Visual along with some of the same likes-dislikes-interests.what else do you have.No laughter to draw your eyes,no eyes to take your soul-no soul to follow.Sorry I also am shallow shame on me!!!
 hywman3p
Msg: 213 (view)

How many of you would date a man with no car or license???
Posted: 1/29/2007 7:00:24 PM
umm in the states only 12 $ to get license.I've ran the highways in the states-----Yes I can see that..Up here they pay more and get less.

If one doesn't want to drive--so be it-- I still would NOT Date Him LOL Maybe a Her though
 hywman3p
Msg: 52 (view)

Homelessness in Vancouver ---
Posted: 1/29/2007 12:47:58 PM
There are many people on the streets who are just lost!!!do not want help,will not accept help and those who given a chance will turn around get on their feet.My X just died while living on the streets--she would NOT accept help,Oh the odd dollar here and there.She was found many times sleeping-In water-in the rain-snow but would get madder than hell if you tried to Help her. Yet she was excellent at her work held a good paying job for over 20 years.Then one day went to drugs{yes she was playing at them at first} and all was lost.Although,she had just started to get back on track it was to late.Some cannot be helped ---some can.
 hywman3p
Msg: 105 (view)

Have you ever had a passionate kiss that rendered you unable to walk?
Posted: 1/13/2007 11:45:38 AM
Umm wondering why it happens but yes one of 2 ladies different times of course lol.One I married just couldn't stay away from her lips nor she mine.Other parts were optional lol.
Second lady was/is younger in her 30s I won at pool we won at kissing put us on our bottems right at the pool room lol.We went out for over a year she wanted kids.Although we are friends we keep our lips away from each other lol.
 hywman3p
Msg: 87 (view)

kissing types
Posted: 1/11/2007 10:26:34 PM
Um never had to yake a test to learn how to kiss and would be available to help out one of choice to keep in practice lol
 hywman3p
Msg: 46 (view)

Anyone LOST a friend over POF? I'm bewildered!
Posted: 1/10/2007 10:20:47 PM
Umm Maybe you could have arranged for her to be some where before you arrived? Have her meet him meeting you? She is very inscure in her life and now more than ever.One can not blame her as this{her} relationship will not last.
 hywman3p
Msg: 28 (view)

Think like a guy.. ways to understand men
Posted: 1/10/2007 10:13:26 PM
From my way of thinking every thing is WAY over analized today{yesterday also} If people spent the time on thier relationship that they do on reading what and how to fix it -----It would be in better condition.
Why should we be spending money to learn what other people have found to be their problem---Fix yours leave them to theirs!!! When some one figures out men ?? some one else will have a Book out on how to figure out weman??? And thats going to happen--I better buy a lotto ticket LOL LIVE your life,be real,stick as close to the truth as you can.Well all have our secrets maybe one day if our partener earns the trust or we get drunk enough we'll share lol
 hywman3p
Msg: 13 (view)

Abbotsford Get Together
Posted: 1/10/2007 7:25:40 PM
Umm I would definitely have to wander over,only 5 minutes away.Just incase there was that speacial some there!!
 hywman3p

Biggest Dating Fumble
Posted: 1/9/2007 11:30:17 AM
Did not happen to me Truthfully---This friend I know was at his first dinner at the parents place.He was placed at the table every one sat proceeding to eat.Jim placed his bowl of dinner soup in front of him and pigged out.When he looked up all at the table were looking at him quite strange----- he had eaten the whole bowl of creamed corn Yahoo!!
 hywman3p
Msg: 41 (view)

Abbotsford Singles
Posted: 12/16/2006 2:24:54 PM
Umm finding the fish--I also heard the DJ saying there were fish at The Highwayman and although the pond is small I did not even need bait--no fish???Thanks any way won a few games of pool P-d some people off by doing so but had fun....Maybe next time a fish will pull this one into the pond ?????

Show ALL Forums