Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: catfishing/fake profiles are so bad on here. Messages everyday now...
 Jesborg
Msg: 1 (view)

catfishing/fake profiles are so bad on here. Messages everyday now...
Posted: 8/19/2018 11:42:29 PM
Seems that catfishes have amped up 1000% more than before. Before it was a ton of meet me notifications. Now it's messages everyday from fake profiles. What's strange is its all profiles with no pic. Before they would try and dupe you with their sexy pics, now they are not posting any, they gotten wise to the fact that people knew they were fake profiles.
 Jesborg
Msg: 2 (view)

IPAD getting 404 Error
Posted: 7/11/2018 7:29:03 PM
Getting same thing. Can use app, but website won't load anymore. And the app on iPad is awful on iPad imo.
 Jesborg

This site is hella slow/buggy
Posted: 4/16/2018 8:29:11 PM
Not sure if it has anything to do with the match.com purchase but it was fine before that. Now the site constantly fails to load. This is on my iPad and on my android phone.
 Jesborg

Did this warrant closing communication in your girls opinion...
Posted: 9/25/2017 10:36:01 PM
This is in regards to my other thread, but the replies reached its limit. I've been talking to this girl that loves to text over calling.

So I ended up ignoring her texts.... It pained me to do it but she wouldn't call, and I texted her and she read it and decided not to reply until 4:30 in the am when she claims to be at her girls place which I didn't really buy. She also text me again at around 11 am asking me how I am but ignored it. Was I wrong to just cut off communication? I find her so attractive but feel like She's not putting in the effort I hoped for.
 Jesborg

Why are woman afraid to pick up the phone and call
Posted: 9/16/2017 5:29:32 PM
I come across a lot of this on this site and online dating in general where the girl won't call. I'm usually the one having to call. She has my number but would text me instead. Just recently I called someone and she couldn't talk because it was late than said we'll talk tomorrow. I was thinking she would call me but she never did. I never bothered to call her back, I think she should be the one to call now. I just don't know why I come across this more often than it should. Why won't they just pick up the phone and call?
 Jesborg
Msg: 22 (view)

How can you tell a catfish?
Posted: 6/22/2017 12:10:51 AM
If they ask for your email that's too easy.
 Jesborg
Msg: 3 (view)

What is it with this site when I have more success with more attractive girls than the rest....
Posted: 4/10/2017 2:53:26 AM
Because they end up not going anywhere long term. My experience has been the following....
they are looking for fun only, they are mostly interested in you spending money on them, taking them on rides in your car, ect. Than another group who has kids and cant make time. Aka talking to a ton of other guys instead. I'd rather just talk to average chics.
 Jesborg

What is it with this site when I have more success with more attractive girls than the rest....
Posted: 4/10/2017 1:28:14 AM
I obviously get ignored by hot chics, but I do still get with some from time to time and talk to alot of attractive ones. Get their numbers and get dates. But alot of times the average chics seem harder at getting dates. I'll sometimes get a rude response like " in your dreams" from an average chic. Or no reply, but yet I am able to talk to more attractive ones.
 Jesborg

What would you call someone that isn't photogenic but attractive IRL?
Posted: 12/19/2016 11:12:00 PM
I seem to fall into this rare category where I don't come off as attractive in photos, but when it comes to being out in public I am considered attractive. I still manage to meet pretty girls online, but do get ignored by a lot of them. But when I'm out I'll use today as an example. I get a lot of looks from girls checking me out, some even that I'd rate a 9 or 10. I even get random dudes that come up to me to talk to me just to be friendly with me which also happened today.
 jesborg
Msg: 13 (view)

Perhaps I'm just unnattractive
Posted: 9/7/2016 12:39:18 AM
The gym is the answer

Show ALL Forums