Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: WOODLAND HILLS HILTON *FLASHBACK PARTY Saturday APRIL 6th !
 SpiritLove2009
Msg: 2 (view)

WOODLAND HILLS HILTON *FLASHBACK PARTY Saturday APRIL 6th !
Posted: 4/4/2013 2:35:18 PM
I joined this party, but I don't see me on the list. Also, are we supposed to dress disco?
 SpiritLove2009
Msg: 131 (view)

Dealing with cigarette smoke
Posted: 3/27/2013 6:20:40 PM
If you stated in your profile that smoking is a deal breaker, then it should have been. I have found that if I want to be taken seriously then I have to mean what I say.

There are a lot of very serious reasons why I finally walked away from a 4-month relationship, but right at the top was the smoking one cigarette after another, even when I bought him the e-cigs and pulled strings to get him free hypnotherapy. Smoking wasn't the only habit that was making him as sick as he appeared to be at 47 years old , and which caused his heart attack, and the smoking caused worse things than just that horrible cigarette smell, of which I will spare the disgusting details.

What really pushed me over the edge was when one of my girlfriends' boyfriend of 15 years passed away at the age of 50 recently. I told my ex all about it while the guy was dying and he remained in total denial. I told him that I was not going invest my life in a relationship with him, only to lose him in a few short years. He still didn't take me seriously, all the while coughing and puking, and completely losing his voice.

Three weeks ago, I stopped replying to his messages and blocked him from whatever I could. Now he is telling everyone that I dumped him for no reason. Denial is denial and when denial is the engine of a person's existence, it tends to generalize to all areas of their life. And that, my friend, is an even bigger deal-breaker for me.

Show ALL Forums