Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Finding a relationship as an asexual
 buckmaker
Msg: 17 (view)

Finding a relationship as an asexual
Posted: 10/1/2014 3:31:05 PM
By all means advertise it in your profile.
There maybe some gal out there who is just right for you.
 buckmaker
Msg: 26 (view)

My co workers teasing of my celibacy is making me think I might be wrong.
Posted: 10/1/2014 3:29:07 PM
Quit telling people about your most intimate details.
There are plenty of gals who say they want exactly what you want.
Contact them instead of asking for advice from strangers
 buckmaker
Msg: 16 (view)

Relevance Of Intimacy
Posted: 10/1/2014 3:26:21 PM
From what I hear about professionals in the trade [who will eat spunk but not kiss]
kissing is way more intimate to some. As for intimacy, it probably means different things
just like love has different definitions.
 buckmaker
Msg: 22 (view)

Hiring a prostitute to lose virginity
Posted: 10/1/2014 3:23:58 PM
Who says you have to tell the woman the truth about your "purity"?
Stay away from prostitutes.
You may go from Aspergers to Aids.
 buckmaker
Msg: 394 (view)

Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 10/1/2014 3:22:09 PM
Move to Nigeria
 buckmaker
Msg: 37 (view)

Why Won’t He Finish?
Posted: 10/1/2014 3:19:58 PM
Sounds like a bunch a hoo-ha. Maybe he compulsively beats it so by the time he sees you, he has no more jam.
But what a you care? You should be happy and ask him to marry you.
 buckmaker
Msg: 36 (view)

How important are looks to guys????
Posted: 10/1/2014 3:14:47 PM
We all like 'Barbies' that's why they sell so much hair color and plastic surgeons get very rich.
As for happiness, it's probably better to have an average woman who tries really hard.
 buckmaker
Msg: 24 (view)

Fantasizing...does anyone else have this problem????
Posted: 10/1/2014 3:12:45 PM
sounds like you are a voyeur which means a bisexual [lesbian]
 buckmaker
Msg: 137 (view)

Men, Does every woman REALLY taste different?
Posted: 10/1/2014 3:10:22 PM
I personally like pistachio ice cream. If he truly likes whatever you got up there, you should be a happy camper.
 buckmaker
Msg: 15 (view)

Sex drive of men over 40
Posted: 10/1/2014 3:08:55 PM
Any guy who has not been married by age 46 must look like a troll or he is a "sport" meaning in "lay women" terms,
he is a cad who wants to string you along and keep the competition at bay.
 buckmaker
Msg: 123 (view)

Deepthroating help!!!
Posted: 10/1/2014 3:04:42 PM
Sounds like some yahoo guy pulling the wool over our eyes.
Try taking sleeping pills first.
 buckmaker
Msg: 17 (view)

Smelly Penis - Never encountered this before?
Posted: 10/1/2014 3:02:35 PM
Sounds gross! Some women will put up with anything.
 buckmaker
Msg: 20 (view)

FMF experiences
Posted: 10/1/2014 3:00:47 PM
What man wouldn't is the man who actually wants his woman to be into him, not some other woman...
 buckmaker
Msg: 12 (view)

Asking for proof of vasectomy
Posted: 10/1/2014 2:59:16 PM
Some guys are just dogs who have no money and want the world full of their bad seed.
By all means ask for proof and if he cannot supply it, you should head for the door quick because that is probably the least of the lies he is telling you.
 buckmaker
Msg: 47 (view)

New relationship, Big Problem
Posted: 10/1/2014 2:56:32 PM
From a rational standpoint, sounds like you live out in the country and his concerns are both rational and reasonable.
I love dogs but they get fleas. Besides, I am the alpha dog and they do not sleep on my bed nor eat off my plate.
If this is the only issue, it is you who is unreasonable.
Decide whether you want a man or a pet.
 buckmaker
Msg: 19 (view)

Things going too fastÉ you decide
Posted: 10/1/2014 2:29:56 PM
I think you should jump on him like a duck on a june-bug. As for falling deeply in love, cut the crap and enjoy it while you can. Start thinking more like a free agent instead of an appendage and you will live longer.
 buckmaker
Msg: 18 (view)

Does a man need to feel needed?
Posted: 10/1/2014 2:26:17 PM
I think deep in our DNA we all want to feel needed but we much prefer to be wanted.
I think most guys, however, feel "needed" for the wrong reasons: picture honey-do lists or paying for the car, apartment, dinner, everything etc, etc... The idea that women are above us [so we must pay] is antithetical to self- esteem and all concepts of "equality", which is what the women's movement was supposed to be about [so they say].
None of us want to feel like a meal ticket [unless somehow we associate money with power over people which demeans the woman to a mere hussy who will do anything for money]. Even then, most guys will figure out soon enough that they will have more of a selection if they rent by the hour or evening.
 buckmaker
Msg: 18 (view)

Is is better to reply no thanks or nothing at all?
Posted: 3/21/2013 6:41:04 PM
I used to think it was better for a response but now I think its better she does not.
However, if you appear to be guilt ridden by doing that, just say so and guys who
want to find a weakness, might just find yours.
 buckmaker
Msg: 19 (view)

Cleavage
Posted: 3/21/2013 6:38:19 PM
Seeing the skin probably will likely mean more to most guys. He obviously knows that they are big by now, so the question is whether you want him to get busy. The more you show the more he probably will want to.
 buckmaker
Msg: 1 (view)

why wont ladies make the first move
Posted: 3/21/2013 6:34:27 PM
This question maybe old hat by now but in the hopes that some of you babes start to realize that by being pro-active, you can actually find what you want, I say the following. From what I read on these posts, there are a hundred guys for every girl which translates to be 100 guys willing to make a move on the DECENT looking gals who simply
wait and sort the biggest liars among the lot. Let's face it. On a free site, you will find lots of ex-cons, low-lifes, grifters, petty con-men and guys who simply embelish, like women do. The obvious answer is to grow a pair and start searching and then saying hi. I promise you will find what you want
intead of just getting what you thought was available.
 buckmaker
Msg: 26 (view)

I can't date you, my family wouldn't approve
Posted: 3/21/2013 6:24:27 PM
Yo dude.
Women lie just like men do.
Sometimes they just dont like you but say something to help ease your pain.
Any woman who has not been married by the age of 44 probably looks like a lump of dump anyway.
Just sayin.
 buckmaker
Msg: 54 (view)

Dating use to be fun...
Posted: 3/21/2013 6:15:42 PM
I am gonna go out on a limb here and bet that the guy is married [i.e., family means wife].
From what I read from a lot of gals here, these free sites are perfect for that. Plus lots of smart guys
know that women who look good are highly intrigued by guys who do not go head over heals for them.
It is counterintuitive but true.
 buckmaker
Msg: 24 (view)

Does POF work?
Posted: 3/21/2013 6:11:49 PM
On another interesting note, I tried to send a nice note to one of the female posters on this forum and was blocked because she "does not accept messages from one of my gender". Bottom line is I guess that it helps to look for the opposite sex, ya know. She said it was all about numbers. Yahhhhh Hello!
 buckmaker
Msg: 23 (view)

Does POF work?
Posted: 3/21/2013 5:56:22 PM
To the guy that says this is like fishing, I disagree. If even the most inexperienced fisherman goes to a honey-hole, they will catch fish as long as they can put bait on a hook. In some places, the fish literally jump in the boat.
Here, you have to be some sort of mr. everyman so that women will not be worried they are not going to stack up and then you actually have to contact them first because the decent looking ones just sit there and wait on all the fools to line up and pay homage to the almight teet, which they all seem to rely on by their downward facing boob-shots.
I would make a lot of money counseling guys on this site except I would feel bad about giving them false hopes.
 buckmaker
Msg: 58 (view)

What can I do to make a man last longer
Posted: 7/30/2011 1:47:31 PM
just keep making him do it again and again, I guarantee he'll slow down, and if he cannot then move on to somebody else who does not have the problem,
 buckmaker
Msg: 22 (view)

Is honesty the best policy?
Posted: 7/28/2011 12:56:20 PM
depends on how much time and money he spent. if he wants honesty, and you feel you owe it to him then tell him however, the better thing is to find out as much as you can before you make him waste both of your time.
 buckmaker

do most women simply respond vs search and pursue?
Posted: 4/23/2010 2:26:34 PM
Since they chop this off at 21, I will say that U Make It is the real woman among all you long hairs that don't get that this thread is for men asking a girl, not for guays.
As for Texas, I am from Chicago. I guess we longshoremen don't all go for women who talk and talk and talk. -30-
 buckmaker
Msg: 7 (view)

Posted: 4/23/2010 1:45:27 PM
To Mizbex and all others not so similarly situated.
She is the only person who actually responded.
In the real world, the other commentators would be therefore stricken.
I posed a simple [non-personal] question which most of you twits had to personalize because of your own insecurity. My picture is what it is. By those commenting that it must be fake; your Fruedian slip has outed you. Yes, it was professionally done when the Country Club I belong to did it for me as well as all the others who can't get dates.
[in your dreams]. As to why quality men may not wish to contact every bimbo who shows her breasts on these sites, maybe their time is worth something other than cheap sex with women who have nothing else to offer.
I know human behavior and without sounding like you want me to, I do just fine.
Women expect to be pursued as a matter of course because it makes them feel good just like men would like it if they could get it. Most women also know that many men are pigs who persue "en masse" (for all you plebians: that means like a computer generated spam-sender) who simply preys on the weak, stupid or desperate.
"Good-looking" is something most of us acknowledge unless we are not honest.
Obviously, those who are not so objectively 'good-looking' may be more inclined to persue ala, supply and demand. Get it?
In conclusion, trying to do a simple survey with people who simply wish to see themselves in print [on this site anyway] is like asking a horse to write a novel.
 buckmaker
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 4/23/2010 10:51:19 AM
Men being from Mars etc, I want confirmation that most good looking women simply respond [i.e., to the far greater number of men who think of dating as sport and contact the girls en masse] rather than actively searching for the perfect man and then going after him. My theory is that women are trained and accustomed to never make the first or continuing move. Plus it is much better on the ego to simply ignore men than be subject to them ignoring you. What say you women, HONESTLY?
 buckmaker
Msg: 51 (view)

why do a$$ holes always get the good girls?
Posted: 6/1/2009 5:36:39 PM
Your question is reletive but, women want confidence in men. Other than that, most of the hot chicks are bored by the same old door mat behavior and there may be some reverse psychology at play. Women to whom I have not shown the perfunctory plea to that they expect, find me interesting and a bit of a challenge. Maybe we all want what we can't have or want to prove we can get it. Go figure. The first thing men and women should be taught early in life is that people are usually not rational, especially in love.
 buckmaker
Msg: 46 (view)

Is a kiss an invitation to have sex?
Posted: 6/1/2009 5:31:41 PM
A kiss can be more intimate than sex so I think a new therapist might be in order.
 buckmaker
Msg: 7 (view)

Does honesty hurt more than just dissapearing?
Posted: 6/1/2009 5:28:55 PM
The truth hurts more than disappearing, since the one is left behind always has a hope in their heart and without hope, we are all lost. It is more humane to simply leave cowardly or not. Most of the women who talk about bravery would never think of telling their Mother she is not what she claims to be. Obviously out of respect. We don't hurt the ones we love. Otherwise, we don't love them.
 buckmaker
Msg: 5 (view)

Why are there so many attractive women on POF?
Posted: 6/1/2009 5:23:28 PM
From reading the posts on here, a lot of the women are using old pics or somebody else's and that is why they are not all getting the dates you would expect in the real world. Mostly, the real better looking ones are probably trying to save their time just like we are and they have a list of criteria that they want other than just a pretty face.
 buckmaker
Msg: 40 (view)

Are most guys only into one night stands?
Posted: 5/12/2009 9:33:23 PM
I know this is gonna be a shock but there are women out there who only want one night because they're cheating or the man just turns their crank and they have other things that they need to do full time. Women say a lot of platitudes but, they can be as spontaeneous as most men. The key is not the play but the actors. It's you not them.
 buckmaker

Am I delusional?
Posted: 5/12/2009 9:26:33 PM
In a word, probably. That does not mean that you cannot change. Try a makeover first and then plastic surgery. However, the most important quality in winning a girl's heart is confidence. They secretly want to be swept off their feet and for you that may take drugs or alcohol to get your courage up... However you do it, do anything other than what you have been doing. Rule 1, stop digging.
 buckmaker
Msg: 91 (view)

cost of dating
Posted: 5/12/2009 9:17:19 PM
Sounds like you're advertising for gold-diggers to me. All women want to feel appreciated just like guys do. The convention is that the man pays. If you are dating that much without a picture, sounds like you are simply buying dates since they sure aren't emailing you on your good looks. If you can't perform on the contract don't induce the other party. Try finding somebody who wants you for your charm.
 buckmaker
Msg: 2 (view)

what would you do?
Posted: 5/12/2009 9:11:43 PM
Since you are asking, why would you have a baby when not married to a man who
gave you an STD, regardless of what his excuse is? You live in Egypt. Wake up.
 buckmaker
Msg: 67 (view)

I'm not sure if I intimidate guys, or if I am just butt ugly
Posted: 5/12/2009 9:01:57 PM
If it quacks like a duck, waddles like one and has webbed feet, you know the rest.
Men are only intimidated by really hot women. Odly enough, many of them go for the only guys who approach them which may well be sociopaths who have no shame.
Lose the glasses, get a makeover and maybe some plastic surgery.
Everybody's doing it. The last girl I was with started out pretty
and got better with each procedure. This crap about all
natural is great for food but I prefer my babes
as pretty as they can be, and perky is best.
 buckmaker
Msg: 32 (view)

Doing the math: 200/25/0
Posted: 5/1/2009 5:55:13 PM
After reading Ahoy there Dave's comments I confess he is on to something but, not quite hitting the mark for OP. Women are all the same in their reptilian programing, they want a confident man to sweep them off their feet. These sites force them to be rational about their grocery list of crap they want. My advice is get their number right away and if they wont, then don't waste time. On the first date start going for it immediately. In your case, nothing ventured nothing gained or your gonna lose anyway so try to get the nookie. You might be very surprised.
 buckmaker
Msg: 31 (view)

Posted: 5/1/2009 5:38:39 PM
One more thing, when you look at the women who are commenting here, they have all been on this site (probably many others too) for a least a year. Ergo, if [as they say] they want long-term relationships. What's up. With all the guys chasing em, and they're aren't taking the long term offers, then just maybe they want long term dates from whom they can pick and chose to get wild or get whatever else, that flatters
their vulturous vanities. Listen to Some Girls by the Stones. It says it all.
 buckmaker
Msg: 30 (view)

Posted: 5/1/2009 5:33:09 PM
Here's my 2cents. This OP is probably a lot more considerate of these women than I could muster and he's not getting respect not because there's something wrong with him but with the broads on these sites. [I can hear the rants already]. Basically, there are an army of guys willing to jump through hoops and all the woman need do is show their boobs on this site and then show up for free stuff.
In all my years I never used these sites before and got great women (really) who were anxious to take care of me.
My conclusion is that if a man wants a serious woman, go to the mall, or grocery store or even the bars. At least there you'll either get a real conversation or lucky, but you won't have to write a dissertation and apply for jobs with a bunch of hoochies that want you to send their kids to college after their true love ran off with a waitress.
 buckmaker
Msg: 28 (view)

Confused of how I JUST got dumped...
Posted: 4/24/2009 5:31:08 AM
Women dump men as fast or faster than men dump the trash. Human beings are out for themselves and that aint changin any time soon. If a women is not kissing me very passionately the first time we are together, I am not interested. Call it natural selection.
 buckmaker

Just plain UGLY
Posted: 4/24/2009 5:23:02 AM
Sounds to me like OP has made it all up so he can find some softy chick who will comfort him. Aaawwww poor baby. You're not ugly but you are just fishing for bottom feeders who take in stray animals. You know; cat ladies.
My pet peeve is when you are actually trying to help some skank be less victimized and they get all peeed off when you're only trying to do a good deed. They do get punished because people care about themselves unless its convenient to care about strangers. Go figure.
 buckmaker
Msg: 3 (view)

New to dating, period. Would appreciate words of wisdom from your experience, please.
Posted: 4/24/2009 5:12:31 AM
I know this sounds sarcastic lady but, I think you should quit while you're ahead.
 buckmaker

What are women really looking for?
Posted: 4/24/2009 5:02:01 AM
The age-old question. Women want mant things from one man. Men want the same thing from many women. The reason the women all show us their teets is because they think that is all we want when in reality they have not much else to offer. I can hear the ranting from them now. The reason their profiles all say what they want not what they have to offer us is becuase we have conditioned them to believe all they need do is show up with teets. I think we should stop being so needy and maybe they'd need us and actually respond to our inquiries and persue us once in a while other than because we advertise ourselves as handsome doctors with a Ferrari. That is what they all want.

Show ALL Forums