Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Look different in person than photos
 Viperess
Msg: 65 (view)

Look different in person than photos
Posted: 11/4/2012 8:35:13 PM
Mr. "Wrong" it's no WONDER why you have that TAG and I'm sure it's HIGHLY appropriate. I have deduced that MALES such as yourself like NOTHING more than hearing yourselves BLITHER on about INHERENT NONSENSE. You are the POSTER CHILD for the term "You can't fix STUPID". Having no photograph speaks VOLUMES also, as I'm SURE you look like a complete A$$ CLOWN. Do the world a favor and STOP BREATHING. ~Shakes head and LAUGHS~
 Viperess
Msg: 221 (view)

What makes a woman over 40 sexy?
Posted: 11/4/2012 4:31:28 PM
Let's SEE, I'm a woman over 40 and I have confidence, ambition, class, elegance, edge, intelligence, humor, stamina, endurance, charisma, NO drama, a career, friends, a LIFE, laughter, and I'm comfortable in my SKIN. In essence, what makes a woman over 40 sexy ??? EVERYTHING, that's WHAT !!! ~Raises glass, nods head~
 Viperess
Msg: 61 (view)

Look different in person than photos
Posted: 11/4/2012 4:23:52 PM
The way I see it is only DOGS like BONES, real MEN like MEAT !!! Give it up for the THICK girls !!! Oh, and I look EXACTLY like my photographs. ~Smirks~
 Viperess
Msg: 26 (view)

What someone does that really turns you on?
Posted: 8/25/2009 10:11:23 PM
A man that can make me laugh and exchange sarcastic barbs in a QUICK witted manner. One who understands my 'style' of humor AND matches it. Scores MAJOR points if I chuckle out loud. THAT'S the juice ! ~grins wickedly and rubs hands together maniacally~
 Viperess
Msg: 5 (view)

Manners when asking for Messenger ID
Posted: 8/25/2009 9:50:39 PM
Excuse me, but I'd have handled HIM a bit 'differently'. In his TACKY response to NOT GETTING HIS WAY, I'd have informed him that you are indeed NOT a princess but a QUEEN. I would have ALSO brought to his 'attention' that you were, as a MATTER OF FACT a 'person' also who deserves to be RESPECTED. On the OTHER HAND, he was a SLIMY COMMON TOAD and his INFANTILE tantrum of insults could promptly be SHOVED up his A$$ SIDEWAYS !!! It IS rude and presumptuous to THINK that a woman would just HAND OVER her IM address to waste time on SOMEONE like HIM after an obtuse, VERY BRIEF correspondence. Obviously he showed his TRUE COLORS immediately, and lucky for you that you didn't spend any more TIME on his NONSENSE !!! After that is said, the best form of getting your 'point across' is to simply IGNORE him for the duration. I don't get many of these ADULT BABIES and tend to not block people, but when I am messaged by one of that 'TYPE', I just WIPE OUT all of the messages without reading them. When he checks his 'mail', he will see that the message was DELETED WITHOUT BEING READ. The best way to take charge and diffuse an IMBECILE like that, is to pretend he doesn't EXIST, which all in all is NOT hard to do with an immature, EGO MANIACAL, impotent, JERK OFF. ~scowls and brandishes a sledge hammer~
 Viperess
Msg: 15 (view)

Do woman realise how ridiculous they look with pumped up lips?
Posted: 8/24/2009 9:34:12 PM
I was born with full pouty lips and when I was a little girl, a neighborhood boy with TEETH that looked like a BURNT FENCE and BOWL HAIRCUT made a comment on them in a negative way. I do believe the EXACT quote by him was : 'You look like you got your mouth caught in a POOL DRAIN!' Eyebrows furrowed walking home, I used my lips to POUT all the way as I muttered to myself what a SCHMUCK that particular BOY was. Fast forward to high school when one day this SAME putzy boy did a DOUBLE TAKE in the hall, and noticing I had ORANGE lipgloss on my plump lips proceeded to ask while leaning against some lockers if my lips TASTED like ORANGES. With my eyes narrowed, folding my arms in front of me I felt an amazing surge of POWER. I tilted my head, popped my BUBBLE YUM and said in my most SNOTTY voice smirking, 'I KNOW they TASTE better than THAT ! Doesn't it SUCK that you will NEVER know ?' Breezing past him nonchalantly, I puckered and blew him a salty kiss while FLIPPING THE BIRD over my shoulder. Natural full lips are beautiful, and if you have them....ROCK THEM ! ~puckers and winks~
 Viperess
Msg: 10 (view)

Profile pics of the poster hugged up to other people? Kinda Goofy?
Posted: 8/23/2009 9:51:14 PM
Well it's about as annoying as watching a dog lick it's BALLS. It can be done obviously, but the effect is disgust by those having to LOOK at it. 'Group' pictures? Eh, NO thanks. ~makes face~
 Viperess
Msg: 55 (view)

Flowers?
Posted: 8/22/2009 11:27:12 AM
Flowers are lovely IF they are the kind I like. To me roses are cliche and an easy choice to just FLING at anyone, especially the red ones. There seems to be NO thought process considering anyone can pick some up at a gas station or grocery store for God's sake. I once was asked by a man in New York that I was talking to and GETTING TO KNOW about what kind of flowers I liked. I proceeded to tell him EXACTLY what I thought was a beautiful arrangement that I would enjoy to not only look at but smell. A few days later I am delivered a FOUR FOOT TROPICAL display of flowers from NYC from this dude. I stood STUPEFIED at my door with the delivery man HIDDEN behind this JUNGLE garden in a HUGE black vase. I was NOT expecting flowers as I didn't KNOW him all that well and we hadn't even BEGUN to talk about being exclusive. All I could hear was a muffled confirmation of the address and my name, I just muttered 'Eh, yes that is me.' He then proceeds to TRY to HAND me the flowers which are UNGODLY heavy and HUGE , almost as big as me. Birds of Paradise shuffle through the door with these ENORMOUS palm branches jutting out along the sides. It was obnoxiously grandiose and over the top, not to mention the OPPOSITE of the Peonies and Hydrangeas I had claimed to adore. I felt a twinge of repulsion and annoyance as I knew he probably spent a FORTUNE on the flowers AND they were NOT even remotely what I liked. I could only put them on the FLOOR because they were too large to place upon a table or ANYWHERE ELSE !!! With my face contorted somewhat, I tried to avoid looking at them BUT THEY TOOK UP THE WHOLE CORNER OF THE ROOM !!! They also reminded me that the man who sent them, did NOT listen to what I said, but INSTEAD got me what HE wanted to. I don't think he was being malicious nor overbearing, but wanted to spend the GREATEST amount on an arrangement for me which in essence I did NOT enjoy. I do believe the moral to this story is : If a man is going to send a woman flowers, then get to know her FIRST and find out what SHE likes. Then, once after something is established to send them when she least expects it. Flowers with no meaning behind them are redundant and the wrong kind are just plain STUPID. ~dumps 'tropical arrangement' in trash~
 Viperess
Msg: 40 (view)

Is sensuality acquired or are you born with it?
Posted: 8/18/2009 9:20:07 PM
I believe being sensual is being aware of your surroundings via the five senses : smelling, hearing, touching, tasting and sight. A state of mind which can make ordinary things or tasks special. I am one to light candles even when I am alone, wear beautiful things because they make ME feel good, put perfume on because I like the way it smells. I don't have to have an audience to enjoy or admire it, I do so myself. It has nothing to do with sex, it has everything to do with how I enjoy my time in the world. I am unique as I prefer to take in the things around me instead of merely existing and letting them pass by. My sensuality is seated in me being passionate. I have had countless people comment on my sensuality AND my sexuality. I am very comfortable and confident being me, and it radiates out to how I treat others and carry myself. Some people think sensuality and sexuality are synonymous, they are not yet sometimes overlap. Sensuality is an art to be explored and tuned into regularly, I do believe some people have it and some don't. It is a state of mind and being, an ongoing reflection and innate knowledge of oneself. ~ leans back... crosses legs ~
 Viperess
Msg: 36 (view)

Moving too fast stories?
Posted: 8/11/2009 10:29:25 PM
I seem to attract every FRUIT LOOP in the UNIVERSE. I get the needy, obsessive / compulsive, deranged, stalker, want to be dominated, fetishist, inaudible, adult baby, ego maniacal, BUCKET OF CRAZIES !!! I think the most BIZARRE story is of this dude, who ONCE AGAIN 'seemed' at least logical and of sound mind in his profile and INITIAL message turn into some WIERD circus SIDESHOW. So, we start conversing via messages and the MORE we talk, the MORE agitated AND delusional he is seeming to get. He 'claims' he is a REPTILE ALIEN, and that I am the QUEEN he has been searching a few MILLENNIA for. Mind you, I am in a FROZEN STARE shaking my head and muttering, 'He's a fuggin few fries short of a HAPPY MEAL!' He creates this MANIFESTO of his life as an ALIEN WARRIOR, and how he is going to come and get me IMMEDIATELY so we can HOP into his SPACE SHIP and ZOOM off to his 'galactic bachelor pad'. THERE he keeps vials of ALIEN DNA in some DEEP freeze and TOGETHER we will form this EARTH DESTROYING ARMY !!! He INSISTS that he come to MY HOUSE in an hour so we can 'get going'. THIS is after THREE messages within an hour or so for the FIRST TIME !!! I reply for the LAST time that he needs to REALLY take his meds, and to go COO COO FOR COCOA PUFFS elsewhere. His FINAL message was and I quote : 'I'M GOING MAD, MAD, MAAAAAAAAAAAAAD !!! And if you can't come away with me, can I come over and watch some t.v. with you NOW ?' Needless to say, I didn't even bother with a response, my flesh CRAWLING I could practically imagine him at my door dressed up like WORF what's his nuts, the Klingon from Star Trek, wearing some TACKY JEDI ROBE, swinging a LIGHT SABER at me as he clings to a photograph of NURSE RATCHET. As TEMPTING as the 'offer' was, I figure the only GALACTIC TRIP he was going to make was BACK to CYBER SPACE !!!! ALONE !!! Can anyone say 'DELETE AND BLOCK' ? ~waves bon voyage with handkerchief ~
 Viperess
Msg: 33 (view)

F Bomb
Posted: 8/10/2009 2:58:59 PM
Frankly, I think the F Bomb is hilarious!!! I use it in the right setting and when it is appropriate around friends or whomever. I do NOT use it when I am working or to be disrespectful around older people or young children. When I am with those I am comfortable with, in the PROPER environment , I will drop it left and RIGHT in the correct form of a certain story or incident that is FUNNY. People HOWL with laughter when I tell a particular tale that contains the beloved F - word dumped at the precise time. I have what I call 'supplement F words' such as 'FUGGIN', or 'What the EFF ?' if I cannot use it COMPLETELY but HAVE to say SOMETHING equal to it. When I injure myself or spill something for instance at home I will just repeat : ' F*CK F*CK F*CK !!!!!! ' because I have not the words to waste on being SO annoyed. So, it becomes a stress reliever for the moment, which I finish up with laughing it off. Being Italian and hearing the word A MILLION times growing up in Chicago from family and people in the street, it just becomes part of the normalcy in life. After all, it's JUST a word and believe me we all know there are WORSE words than F*CK! People shouldn't be SO uptight. My motto is : If you like me ... then THANK YOU... if you hate me......then F*CK YOU !!! ~flips the bird and sticks out tongue~
 Viperess
Msg: 246 (view)

do you look like your pictures?
Posted: 8/10/2009 2:16:29 PM
I have been told that I look EXACTLY like my photographs, which I presume is a good thing. I typically add a new picture every two weeks or so to keep things current. My most recent one is from a few days ago displayed as the 'main' image. I do believe there is SOME difference when someone ACTUALLY sees me in the flesh, how I move, my mannerisms, smile and facial expressions come to life in three dimensions versus one. I recall meeting someone for the first time and their face lit up when they saw me and said : 'You look like.....well YOU !' I think he was pleasantly surprised and taken aback that I LOOKED like my images he had seen. ~ winks ~
 Viperess
Msg: 1177 (view)

If someone emails you with misspelled words and bad grammar, do you respond?
Posted: 8/10/2009 12:52:04 PM
Even if the written message is garbled, consists of misspellings and poor grammar, I ALWAYS at the very least thank someone for the inquiry. It does NOT mean I wish to correspond further with them. Probably the worst messages contain the infamous 'text talk' which a relatively intelligent FIVE year old can accomplish. The fact that someone does not CARE to add the two letters of 'you' and send me 'u' instead for instance, is a sign lacking elementary effort that bleeds into OTHER areas of indolence. Someone who has active neuron firing to me is VERY attractive. Putting concrete thoughts together, which personalize the context of communication between two people is one of the main qualities I look for in a companion. If somebody lacks basic skills or is just plain lazy in the age of spellcheck and online dictionaries, I hardly have any sympathy for them and am not amused at the content of the message. If there is no simplified high level rhythm or flow to the words, stating a declarative idea I have ZERO desire to pursue the conversation . THEREFORE, I am NOT interested. ~slams door~
 Viperess
Msg: 4 (view)

More to love , drop dead diva etc
Posted: 8/9/2009 1:39:04 PM
The way I see it is only DOGS like BONES and the voluptuous SISTAS got it goin' ON !!! I am no twig myself, and have never had a shortage of male suitors. I do believe a REAL woman has curves and KNOWS how to accentuate them. Most males I have spoken to do NOT want a bag of bones to get next to, or an angular pre pubescent boy type with hip bones sticking out and no shape. The majority of men weather they admit it or not, do prefer a woman with something to GRAB onto. Can I get an AMEN for the GHETTO BOOTY ?!!!! ~sashays out da room ~
 Viperess
Msg: 29 (view)

The no-chemistry conversation
Posted: 8/8/2009 12:37:32 PM
I do believe there is nothing more horrible and obtuse than a conversation with absolutely NO chemistry. I am prone to want to drive rusty nails up my ARM or dig my heart out with a SPOON being bored enough to speak to someone of limited intelligence and NO sense of humor whatsoever. Typically, I screen any potentials by messaging back and forth AFTER reading their profile and deducing SOME kind of interest. The messages alone speak volumes as I cannot stand 'text style' language in place for proper etiquette in a typed format. I mean, HOW much effort is it to type out 'you' instead of 'u' ? It is tacky and lazy and places no effort into getting a reply back, yet I ALWAYS thank someone for an inquiry. IF the messages are up to par, then MAYBE I will choose to IM with someone which gives a bit more insight into a conversation due to the fact the messages are INDEED INSTANT. It leaves not much room for delayed responses nor correction of grammar or spelling errors. I SWEAR I get some of the most 'interesting' males and I am being generous with my wording here. After reviewing a profile, and messaging back and forth, I moved on to IM with one particular dude. I was STUNNED when he had such broken english when IM-ing. I asked him a random question about WHATEVER and his RESPONSE was: 'I AM JOB....' I sat back and blinked blankly and mouthed 'WHAT the EFF???' Typed in another 'question' and got the SAME reply : 'I AM JOB...' It didn't take me THREE times to learn from that debacle and I promptly told him to 'SHOVE the JOB up his A$$!!!'. The departing reply was none other than : 'I AM JOB...' Scowling, I just closed out the IM and blocked him. Then, there have been conversations that have flowed well until I find out the person is a COMPLETE train wreck in so many ways. The wasted time of their ramblings as I sat filing my nails or perusing my calendar as they blithered on about what I don't even remember. The fact I was ready to slip into a coma didn't help either when I found myself wondering if I'd actually need morphine to have surgery, when I could just 'talk' to that particular person and I could immediately be sedated from complete and utter weary lack of interest. The obsessive 'serial killer' types start out somewhat normal until they ASK to come over to visit me after a FEW short messages, I picture them showing up at my door with a shovel and a bag of lime wiping the drool from the corner of their mouth. I know pretty soon into messaging if someone is worth speaking with, and THOSE are the ones whom I make a concerted effort to reply back to. Otherwise it is DELETE AND BLOCK !!! ~takes hammer to keyboard with a sneer~
 Viperess
Msg: 17 (view)

what would you rather have, peace or passion?
Posted: 8/8/2009 11:25:20 AM
I do not think I would wish to have one over the other. In my mind, the two are linked together in a unique form. I am a passionate person and being authentic to that brings me peace about who I am. If I tried to be different, then I would not be in sync with what was a genuine innate make up of my body, soul, and mind. Pertaining to relationships with others, passion can be a driving force to bond with that person. For me, passion toward someone else is not a choice, but integral to how I handle any situation with them. I always say I love hard and fight hard, which can be taken incorrectly. What I MEAN is, I will stand my ground if I must when I feel a certain strength of my convictions, but my capacity to love compels me to FIGHT for the relationship I am in if it is something indeed WORTH battling over. I also, make a determined effort for the person I'm with protection wise, I am EXTREMELY loyal to those in my life I hold dear. I do prefer to live a drama free existence, so peace of mind is VERY important to me and I do what I must to preserve that. I, however, cannot imagine a life without passion. That deep, primal, natural feeling we have about someone or something that pushes us on to be so much more than what we IMAGINE ourselves to be. Those intense emotions which compels action, energetic pursuit, and devotion. ~picks petals off a crimson rose one by one~
 Viperess
Msg: 19 (view)

You have an Amazing way with Words. But can you hold a Conversation?
Posted: 8/3/2009 10:09:19 PM
I am not only known for being able to write well, but also being very articulate via the phone, IM, in person etc. I am attracted to the same type of personality, however in the online world a profile can be very deceiving. I was corresponding with a dude who SEEMED intelligent and witty in his bio but when we would message he'd ALWAYS preface every response with some kind of corny 'joke' and worse he'd end his commentary with the same. The amazing part was he'd CONSTANTLY tell me how 'funny' he THOUGHT he was yet I had never let out even a feeble chuckle. I was growing annoyed by trying to hold SOME kind of conversation in between his 'jokes'. Out of sheer morbid curiosity I wanted to talk to him on the phone so I could possibly rule out nerves on his part, so I took his number and blocked mine of course, in case he was an imbecile. The word 'IMBECILE ' was a generous way to describe how he behaved when we talked. I felt as if I was talking to RAINMAN for God's sake !!! He stammered, stuttered, and rambled on about going UNDERWEAR shopping for 'Fruit of the Loom' 'tighty whities' nonetheless. I don't think he put a simple declarative sentence together, and those 'jokes' kept on coming and the bizarre factor bordered on circus FREAK SHOW fodder. I do believe he missed taking his MEDS that particular evening and I was about to have an aneurysm listening to him RAMBLE on about NOTHING. I could see him in my mind with two finger guns, making a 'clicking' sound and winking. The only 'humor' that was applicable was the fact he was a TRAIN WRECK conversation wise. ~flings 'DUNCE' hat at the guy~
 Viperess
Msg: 79 (view)

Cant people like this be reported?
Posted: 8/3/2009 9:01:24 PM
The saying, 'You can't fix stupid.', is perfect for a tacky, moron like HIM. He's probably just a hater because you wouldn't even piss on him if he was on fire, and it would be fun to watch him burn writhing in agony. Hell, I'd be amused. ~shrugs~
 Viperess
Msg: 7 (view)

question for women over 40
Posted: 8/1/2009 5:53:33 PM
^^^^^~points to RUSTY BUTTONS up above~^^^^^

Eh, GRANDPAPPY, you can't be serious with that response. Now behave, go take some arsenic and lay your BRITTLE a$$ down. Piece of advice... GO TOWARD THE LIGHT !!!!!
 Viperess
Msg: 6 (view)

question for women over 40
Posted: 8/1/2009 5:18:46 PM
One thing is for certain, I have indeed learned from my past mistakes when it comes to 'relationships' of any kind. I now have a ZERO tolerance for BULL$HIT policy from anyone who wishes to dish it out. Granted, I will give everyone the benefit of the doubt and give them a fair chance, but it's like putting a hand in a blender, only have to do it ONCE to know not to do it again. If I see something is going down a 'familiar' road and the past is revisiting itself wrapped in a different 'package', I do NOT hesitate to bounce it right out of the picture. At this stage in the game, I want a NO DRAMA existence, honesty, loyalty, and the attributes which make someone respectable. When I was younger, I tended to make excuses for certain 'behavior' from WHOMEVER to be more 'accepting' and 'forgiving'. Funny, how it never worked out to my advantage and patterns of particular people kept emerging and surfacing only resulting in me feeling bad. Living through those times made me not only smarter, but more courageous in my ability to confront and state what I REALLY expected and wanted from others. To learn a proverbial negative life lesson is noble, to overcome errors, to repeat them is tragic. I USED to walk into a room and wonder, 'Gee, will these people like me?' Now when I enter a similar room, I say to myself, ' I wonder if I'm going to like any of THESE people?' I am open minded, but solid in my convictions, and will NOT budge when I believe in something strong enough. Sometimes it is harder to stand ground and be authentic, than to cave in for the sake of getting in line with the other 'sheep' or worse yet, pleasing someone ELSE. I do not care who likes me and who doesn't, who agrees with me and who doesn't, what people think, what they say, because at the end of the day I can look myself in the mirror and say, 'You BETTER WORK it Mami, because you are in your forties and FIERCE!!!' ~Does best 'SASSHAY, SHAUNTE' pose~
 Viperess
Msg: 8 (view)

Why Would He Try To Make ME Jealous?
Posted: 8/1/2009 3:20:48 PM
I have deduced somewhat immediately that this one dude I was 'talking' with had to ALWAYS interject how some woman was 'after' him sexually. I was interested in him at first because we had the same sense of humor and to me he was attractive, I wanted to meet him when we chatted a bit more in depth and told him in no uncertain terms I was a slow mover. He agreed to wait until I was comfortable. He told me he liked me, that I was intelligent, funny and sexy etc. so he had no problem being patient. He would occasionally make reference to past 'dates' or one of his 'hot' female 'friends', but nothing too annoying as he had not crossed the line with these so called 'hot friends' and their 'relationship' was one of being only platonic. The more we talked, the more PUSHY he got with me as far as demanding time and getting together when HE wanted to. Taking charge, when I am backed into a corner, I come forward and lay things on the line promptly and I admit that I am as subtle as a JACK hammer when making a point of discontentment. We stopped talking for a little while, however both of us missed the laughs and seeming 'friendship' we had established. I mentioned at least not losing the state of what we had on the 'pal' level we could chat about random things whenever we felt like it and if something more came about, so be it. THAT'S when it started. At almost EVERY opportunity, he would ramble on about how some 'pop tart' wanted to get in his pants, and how he kept REFUSING to give himself up to any of them. Once I got a multi page text about how THREE chicks had propositioned him in ONE night at a bar, apparently he thought it noble to TELL me how he snubbed them all for each a different reason. THEN, not much later the same day he could not help but tell me how his EX girlfriend kept texting him because she wanted him back and of course how he dismissed HER. How some HOOCH he picked up was SO PRETTY but she was dumb as a bag of non functioning TOOLS, therefore he was not interested. One a 'rockin' body but a face comparable to road kill. It goes ON AND ON. I'm sure most can surmise how FUGGIN bored I was with all of this NONSENSICAL DRIVEL, and I didn't respond to him. In fact, I didn't respond for a few days as I was re-thinking what we were REALLY about. Not only did I have to listen to the incessant BULL SHIZZLE he spewed, but he would try and bait me by somehow TRYING to make me jealous with all of his SUPPOSED women chasing him 'fables'. One evening in between yawns, and eyes at half mast hearing yet ANOTHER 'narrative', I proceeded to tell him that I was 'done', and what I THOUGHT we had was nothing more than some diluted illusion of some kind of companionship I was wanting to salvage. If a man has to blither on about other 'chicks' to TRY and get my attention, it sends me in the opposite direction and I am no longer amused with him NOR his antics. I do NOT entertain self absorbed, immature, attention seeking males. Play on playa, I say, just NOT with ME. ~two snaps up and a circle~
 Viperess
Msg: 73 (view)

So why are a man's hands so attractive to women?
Posted: 8/1/2009 2:26:34 PM
One of the things I am passionate about is a man's hands, but not just ANY hands mind you. I have certain preferences for size, width, and cleanliness. Funny, how I no longer sound like I'm talking about hands, go figure BUT I AM !!!! I have small, delicate features with long painted nails and I prefer the difference between my hands and ones of the man I'm with. I like his to be the opposite of mine in some manner, such as : Large with a wide palm, not too rough and not too soft. Well manicured finger nails with no free edge, or rough cuticles and phalanges to be of a meaty thickness, well muscled and not fat. Considering I am meticulous about my hands, AND feet, I expect a male to be the same. Dirty hands or nails is an IMMEDIATE deal breaker as I won't want them near me and I would probably recoil with a strange and disgusted look upon my face. The first thing I look at on a man IS his hands, it says a lot about him and to me, speaks volumes. One of the most erotic experiences I've had with a boyfriend was sitting in a movie theater and along with holding hands, we let our fingers and palms dance throughout the entire movie. Gliding and twisting, touching and feeling, lightly then a bit firm, grasping and clenching, tickling and pressing. I'm not close to kidding when I tell anyone that it was something beyond heightened mind blowing awareness between the two of us. After the movie ended, his hand on my lower back he escorted me to the car, we could hardly contain ourselves from ravishment because of what we had experienced in the darkness of the movie theater. Only using the fine and gross motor skills of our sense of touch via one of the densest areas of nerve endings on the body, the finger tips. One can only guess how the rest of the evening went. ~smirks and winks~
 Viperess
Msg: 8 (view)

Are sideburns still in??
Posted: 7/28/2009 10:42:07 PM
I think those angled, sharp sideburns some men wear with their hair REALLY buzzed tight is the SHIZZ !!! Just enough hair and edging make me want to go GRRRRRRRRRR !!!! ~lunges forward and bites at the air~ Please don't get me started on Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, I don't think I have the strength. He's a bona fide STUD !!!
 Viperess
Msg: 40 (view)

asking to take it slow
Posted: 7/28/2009 9:59:32 PM
This is something that I have to deal with on a daily basis from males who send me messages. One had the NERVE to ask if he could come over and watch t.v. with me after ONE message !!!! As if I am going to give HIM my home address, so he can show up on my doorstep with an axe and some bleach, a crazy look in his lazy eye. I have had to put a kind of 'disclaimer' on my 'first date' part of the profile for any potential men to COMPREHEND the fact I don't grab my coat and run out to meet some random guy after not getting to know him in some depth. I had one dude who became somewhat important to me, but kept PRESSURING me to meet before I was ready. I felt I hardly knew him as all he rambled on about was WHEN, HOW, WHERE we were going to get together and not getting to know me or talk about what was significant about us in general. He began to ridicule me on how I 'had no life' because I chose to be selective and not impetuous, tales of another 'girl' whom met him at some 'bar' after a two hour conversation ONCE online and they made out. The 'stories' got more grandiose and included his somewhat skewed perception that he could get any woman because basically he claimed to be a 'chick magnet'. After I briefly threw up in my mouth a little, I proceeded to BOUNCE him right out of my life. If a man respects a woman, he will abide by HER wishes, and not focus solely upon HIS own. The irony was, I was about to set up a date to meet him, and he took it one step too far by not only turning the heat up, but TRYING to make me feel bad by my preference to take time. Sucks to be him I guess. ~shrugs~
 Viperess
Msg: 36 (view)

Confidence attracts..................
Posted: 7/22/2009 5:04:21 PM
Confidence is attractive however, arrogance is not and there is somewhat of a fine line between the two. I believe confidence is about loving oneself in a flawed and judgmental world being under some kind of air brushed microscope most of the time. Embracing the attributes in conjunction with these 'imperfections' and learning to accept all there is to oneself creates a more balanced human being. If one does not love themselves, then who will ? I am a very confident person, and I believe it is due to the fact I am very outgoing and enjoy people and having fun. With my confidence I am also very humble in acceptance of various compliments be it on my aesthetics, my work, my art, or my humor. Even when I fail at things, or do not look my best I still manage to hold my head up and keep my shoulders back and walk like I have purpose. I know my worth is not in the superficial or successes, it is whom I am INSIDE and how I treat others. That is my legacy. I tend to attract somewhat arrogant males who THINK they are confident, and it is a HUGE turn off. The difference is the fact they feel the need to constantly state they are 'confident' or blither on about how many women they have had in gory detail, or basically the fact they TRUELY believe their $HIT does NOT stink. The worst form of arrogance being mistaken for confidence is someone who has to put another person down or make someone feel bad to uplift THEM. THAT is the behavior I detest the most and have zero tolerance for.
 Viperess
Msg: 43 (view)

Re: IS IT POSSIBLE TO FALL IN LOVE ONLINE?
Posted: 7/20/2009 9:42:56 AM
When I was overseas visiting some friends in London, we went to a 'round the way pub and were just hanging out having a good time. About half way into our evening I had a tap on the shoulder, only to turn around and see this GORGEOUS hunk of man standing next to me. He looked young, so as I gave him complete eye contact and he proceeded to say, 'Aye wee lass, wot you doin' oot dis eve? I wont to sit doon next to ya and tell you I loove ya.' I could not help but scoff at his ballsy approach, but I did let him sit down as getting me to laugh is a definite point score. He was a Scotsman from Glasgow, 25 and a rock climber, I was American from Chicago, 39, and artsy fartsy . My mates were elbowing me and giggling as I balanced the two very different conversations between him and them. The evening went very well and we all had some laughs and I proceeded to tell him that I was leaving in a couple of days to return home. He suggested that I give him my hotmail addy so that we could keep in contact and my phone number etc. I agreed and we both left for the evening and I surmised that I would never hear from him or see him again. Before I even left the country, he had texted me the next day and told me he was thinking of me and asked if I was thinking of him. A wave of excitement washed through me, but I couldn't make TOO big of a deal out of it because we resided in different countries, so I texted something clever to him like, 'Yea I'm thinking of what a complete headache you have given me.' We both had a sick sense of humor and he replied, 'Well, ya better noot say ya got a wee headache when I scoop ya up and take ya to the bedroom.' Oh, he was GOOD. Someone I could banter with, that is probably the sexiest quality in a man, is one I can share barbs with. It takes wit and quick maneuvering to verbally spar, and he had it. Long story short we end up IM-ing and texting and talking on the phone for a period of a year and I most definitely fell in love with him over that time and he with me. Most of our talking was online as we got to share all the inner and private conversations that couples do I suppose, but the distance was too much for us. Wanting to be together so badly and being 5,000 miles over an ocean was what tore us apart, even though it hurt like mad I don't regret the time we had sharing, the deep connection, and most importantly the laughs. I would not do distance again however, it's just too difficult in the long run.
 Viperess
Msg: 159 (view)

Does Anyone Else Worry About Growing Old Alone?
Posted: 7/20/2009 9:16:17 AM
I just figure by the time I am a dead ringer for Yoda I will be living with about 500 cats who will be pissing all over my house, so TECHNICALLY I won't be alone. However, my mailbox will have the name CAT PISS LADY on it, so I am not sure how much human contact I will get. All in all, I do believe that I will meet the right person at the right time and the rest will remedy itself.
 Viperess
Msg: 44 (view)

Best and worse pick up lines...
Posted: 7/13/2009 10:21:59 PM
Some of the 'gems' I have gotten :

' I want to bang you like a screen door in a tornado.'
'Your ass is like a keg, I'd like to tap that.'
'That outfit would look great on my floor.'
'You must be a cop because you look like this city's FINEST'.
'Can I have a band aid, because I hurt my knee when I fell for you.'
'You're like a prize winning fish... I don't know weather to eat you or mount you.'
'I'm just a love pirate looking for some booty.'
'They call me coffee, because I grind so fine.'
'I'm a terrorist and I have a weapon of ass destruction in my pants.'
'How'd you get all that ass inside those jeans?'
'If I was a squirrel and you were a tree, could I bust a nut in your hole?'

Sadly, these are only a FEW of the lines I have gotten.
 Viperess
Msg: 9 (view)

Do we all posses the ability to be passionate?
Posted: 7/12/2009 10:27:17 PM
I cannot answer for anyone else's ability but I do know for myself, passion encompass' me. Passion can be a distinction from reason as I believe it is something which is much more primal and churns within my body and soul. I am a very intense person, driven in my feelings and convictions, and I am able to reach down into the deepest recesses of whom I am and bring to the forefront the best part of who I am. I possess passion which includes the people I love, my art, music, career, and life in general. It is putting my all into whatever situation I am in and honing in on the purest form of myself and expressing it to others. Passion is giving, enveloping, saturating, and expressing a form of higher evolvement as a human being. I prefer someone who is equally intense as the relationship will be more balanced and comprehensible, I cannot relate with anyone who isn't of the same genre.
 Viperess
Msg: 12 (view)

Heels and shorter guys - advice please!
Posted: 7/7/2009 9:15:44 PM
Wear the heels, dress to impress YOURSELF and not anyone else. Being comfortable and authentic in how you choose to dress shows confidence and style as long as it is kept classy. I am 5 foot 2 inches, so I WANT the bit of extra height as it makes me feel good about how I am presenting myself and heels give a sultry swing to my hips when I glide through wherever I am at. WORK those heels !!!
 Viperess
Msg: 127 (view)

What do you think about a first date at the cemetery?
Posted: 7/7/2009 5:38:18 PM
I happen to think it is an amazing idea for not only the peaceful environment, the art of the markers, but the fact being in a place of spiritual immortality. The concept that what we take with us when we die is ONLY love, makes the time spent more palpable and introspective not to mention memorable. It is a good opportunity to comprehend perhaps the beginning of a new love that will be taken into the realms of infinity and never expire. One that surpasses the short time spent here on earth. Romantic indeed.
 Viperess
Msg: 48 (view)

Are women obliviously attracted to a man's appearance?
Posted: 7/7/2009 1:21:06 PM
I have found personally that even though a male I'm talking to may not be the best looking or the tallest, it is his intelligence, personality and sense of humor that make me see him as attractive even if he is lacking some aesthetic favor. To me looks are secondary however, there must be SOME physical element of attraction. I was speaking to a man once whom some of my friends deemed 'dorky', the more I spoke to him and laughed with him the sexier he became to me. He wasn't what society may deem 'hot' but damn he sure was to me. I find the mind to be the one true aphrodisiac, and if I make that mental connection with a man, that is what is important to me. Believe me when I say I have been in contact with many physically pleasing males, but the minute they opened their mouth I was repulsed. Looks are not everything in the grand scheme of things.
 Viperess
Msg: 162 (view)

vampires!
Posted: 7/5/2009 9:53:39 PM
Vampirism is a gift, a birthright, and a calling. Only now is society deeming it 'acceptable' due in part to the romantic ideals portrayed in modern movies, it wasn't always so. A common misconception is also Vampires are ALL sanguine, this is not true as there are plenty whom derive their energy consumption without the means of drawing blood. Vampires sexy ? Oh, you'd better believe it. ~smirks~
 Viperess
Msg: 11 (view)

How soon have you met people
Posted: 7/5/2009 2:38:46 PM
I tend to get people who wish to meet immediately without getting to chat much about anything below the surface. I am inclined to be a bit more cautious and methodical in my preference to proceed further in physically meeting after a few vague conversations. There must be a reason and desire for me to WANT to do it. I am very busy in my life and do not wish to waste what little time I have on someone who is not appealing in whatever way to myself. I also look for patience in a partner as if they comprehend what I wish, then they will most likely be a good match for one such as me. Being pressured sends me in the opposite direction and is a warning sign to me that they may not be someone whom I want to spend time with in the grand scheme of things. Chatting via IM, text, email or phone for that period of time when I feel most comfortable to advance to the next level, and someone who is patient enough to wait shows great integrity and willingness to think of the feelings of someone else besides themselves. In essence, makes me more interested to meet them.
 Viperess
Msg: 158 (view)

vampires!
Posted: 7/4/2009 11:30:52 PM
The epitome of a Vampire is being extremely charismatic, insatiable, beautiful, enigmatic, seductive, power of presence and intelligent to name several attributes. One does not have to be a sanguine to have the same energy draining powers as one who does not ingest the life force, blood born impurities have made the practice unsafe. The danger and the intrigue inspire most people's curiosity about such a preternatural being. Immortality and sexual overtones seem to fuel that particular fire from within. Hence, the magnetic attraction.
 Viperess
Msg: 110 (view)

How to meet someone at the gym :)
Posted: 6/28/2009 8:40:30 PM
Ok, the fact I am sweating like some sort of farm animal when training at the gym, I am hardly interested in making any connections. I am trying to STAY ALIVE !!! Not to mention I am one of those who wears a bandana and is blaring my ipod, and believe me when I say I am not cute when I finish a work out.
 Viperess
Msg: 12 (view)

How does a woman keep her class but attract a man on a dating site.
Posted: 6/28/2009 4:41:21 PM
My preference is to always keep it classy be it in public or online. I do not think a woman has to show all of her 'assets' to attract a man. Online, I think it is how she presents herself via photographs and what she compiles in her profile that can be sexy yet NOT sleazy.
 Viperess
Msg: 160 (view)

Is kissing a important part of intimacy???
Posted: 6/27/2009 2:14:02 PM
Not enjoying passionate kisses is a deal breaker to me. If a man cannot or does not enjoy kissing, then there is nothing more to say or do. The exchange of breath between two people through a kiss is comparable to giving up a piece of each others souls to one another. It is deeper than the 'act' of doing such. I will often breathe out into my lovers mouth,and suck his in all in the same moment with small instances of full eye contact. Typically one whom I am with in that manner feels similar and does the same breathing action. It is not only extremely sexy, but also an immense bonding experience.
 Viperess

do women like music more than men?
Posted: 6/27/2009 1:44:04 PM
I am a woman who likes the hard and heavy metal music, and always have. It is not only the instrumental but the words in conjunction with it, that makes an impressive combination. Give me old school metal like Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Metallica or modern such as Slipknot, NIN, and Disturbed. As long as it is heavy and I can drive with it blasting in my car setting my soul to soar amongst the angels, I'm down. I cannot relate with someone who does not have the same preference, nor passion for it. It is an integral part of who I am, therefore those who listen to some of the songs I adore, will in essence grow to know me on a much deeper level. Rock on.
 Viperess
Msg: 51 (view)

Do you prefer hints or just to be told straight up?
Posted: 6/21/2009 3:07:43 PM
My philosophy is mean what you say and say what you mean. Life is too short to mince words or to play guessing games. That nonsense is left to the children who do not know any better.
 Viperess
Msg: 22 (view)

How do I go on after a devastating breakup?
Posted: 6/21/2009 1:48:27 PM
After something so apparently devastating the best thing is to come to terms with it, realize it for what it was, and that this person is not the one meant to be with. Distance of oneself is imperative to cutting all ties and being able to press on with the future of seeking the best mate who will appreciate, accept and envelop one for who they are. It will feel so right and good that there will be a great wondering of how anyone else could have penetrated the walls of the castle so closely guarded. Being crushed beyond oblivion is part of the recovery and what one can learn from the experience is to embrace what happened and come full circle with the obvious. The disbelief, the anger, grief, questioning, and extreme loss fuel the heart to burn with such intensity that it seems if it will leap from your body in raging flames. When one catches the heart back in hand, it then needs to be held in great care to cause it to not become rigid and hard. Everyone has someone in the world they are meant to be with and sometimes it is not always whom we want it to be, but who is MEANT to be. The search beyond the aftermath may consist in one which is worthy of our being, and there is nothing wrong with being highly selective in whom we share ourselves with. I believe in as long as I have breath, then I possess hope. Let the search continue, and never give up, there is THE one waiting for all of us.

~ Somewhere ~

Lost in the darkness, hoping for a sign
Instead there is only silence,
Can't you hear my screams ?
Never stop hoping,
Need to know where you are
But one thing's for sure,
You're always in my heart.

I'll find you somewhere
I'll keep on trying until my dying day,
I just need to know whatever has happened,
The truth will free my soul.

Lost in the darkness, try to find your way home
I want to embrace you and never let you go,
Almost hope you are in heaven so no one can hurt your soul
Living in agony, 'cause I do not know
Where you are.

I'll find you somewhere

Wherever you are, I won't stop searching
Whatever it takes, need to know.

I'll find you somewhere

~ WT
 Viperess
Msg: 42 (view)

moved to tears
Posted: 6/21/2009 12:34:22 PM
No doubt a song that has captivated my being such as Within Temptation's 'Forgiven'. I did not anticipate the tears that flowed freely on their own accord down my face with a bitter, salty power, and the pain was palpable and raw. I feel as if I had been turned inside out, exposed and left to bleed all over the place in a crimson gush. Of course there is a story behind it, and I'm sure one can deduce from the lyrics what indeed that story is and was. I am pleased to share a piece of myself and my immortal soul. To all the passionate ones who embrace all what life has to learn from, I salute you.

~ Forgiven ~

Couldn't save you from the start
Love you so it hurts my soul,
Can you forgive me for trying again ?
Your silence makes me hold my breath
Oh, time has passed you by.

Ooh, for so long I've tried to shield you from the world
Ooh, you couldn't face the freedom on your own,
Here I am left in silence.

You gave up the fight
You left me behind,
All that's done's forgiven.
You'll always be mine
I know deep inside,

I watched the clouds drifting away
Still the sun can't warm my face.
I know it was destined to go wrong
You were looking for the great escape,
To chase your demons away.

Ooh, for so long I've tried to shield you from the world
Ooh, you couldn't face the freedom on your own,
Here I am left in silence.

You gave up the fight
You left me behind,
You'll always be mine
I know deep inside,

I've been so lost since you've been gone
Why not me before you ?
Why did fate deceive me ?
Everything turned out so wrong,
Why did you leave me in silence ?

You gave up the fight
You left me behind,
all that's done's forgiven.
You'll always be mine
I know deep inside,
 Viperess
Msg: 15 (view)

Make her laugh
Posted: 6/21/2009 10:42:30 AM
I find it is imperative that I can laugh with someone as it is one of the most important qualities in life. To be able to find humor in certain situations that may be unfavorable or not shows how diverse someone's personality can be. I have an unique style of humor that is not to everyone's liking, therefore it is worthwhile for me to engage in someone with that same frame of mind. I will confess it is hard to find many who will be able to share in the banter style I enjoy, but there have been a few and those are the ones whom I find most endearing.
 Viperess

The life of a broken heart
Posted: 5/25/2009 10:36:40 PM
I loved you,
you made me, hate me.
You gave me, hate, see?
It saved me and these tears are deadly.
You feel that?
I rip back,
every time you tried to steal that.
You feel bad?
You feel sad?
I'm sorry, hell no f*uck that!
It was my heart,
it was my life,
it was my start,
it was your knife.
This strife it dies,
this life and these lies.
And these lungs have sung this song for too long,
and it's true I hurt too,
remember I loved you!
I've,
lost it all,
fell today,
it's all the same
I'm sorry oh,
I'm sorry no.
I wish I could have quit you.
I wish I never missed you,
and told you that I loved you,
every time I f*cked you.
The future that we both drew,
and all the sh*t that we've been through.
Obsessed with the thought of you,
the pain just grew and grew!
How could you do this to me?
Look at what I made for you,
it never was enough and the world is what I gave to you.

~ HU
 Viperess

Have you actually loved anyone?
Posted: 5/16/2009 3:54:05 PM
I have found that one of the most dangerous things in life is to have an intense affair of the heart. It is more seducing than an affair based solely upon sex. I have had a love such as this and I do believe that my heart transcended on a level that was not comparable to anything upon earth. The intensity alone was like water in the desert, the desire felt was to the brink of madness, the connection was based upon souls and not mere mortals. I often wonder if it will ever happen again, but in turn realize that something so certain only comes once in a lifetime. There is not a day that goes by that I do not miss it, breathe it, consume it, digest it, and will it back to me somehow. The pain of losing something so right is the epitome of being bathed in fire, to be banished and exiled to a very dark void. Some days I am grateful to have experienced such a miraculous event, and others I curse upon its inception. If I had not experienced such bliss, there would not be such a resounding and gnawing pain. To love, and be loved in return is the greatest gift of all. What a loss to have it torn away.
 Viperess
Msg: 7 (view)

The dark side of an artist
Posted: 5/10/2009 12:05:36 AM
The 'dark arts' is the epitome of the constant push and pull of of two genres, one deemed 'dark' or imposing and the other 'art' which one typically associates with creativity and a lightness of being. The same is true with the Vampire mystique, the ever present danger of a bona fide predator with the mysterious magnetism of attraction. I'd say the majority of people try to push out the dark side from themselves as society and those around them may deem it 'not the norm' and so they stay hidden to a degree. I believe that by embracing it and delving into it's vast recesses, that one can gain a personal enlightenment and perspective much deeper than first thought. To deny a part of ones self is congruent to slicing off a limb, it may not be there presently but the idea of it being there still exists. I am the darkness and the light, I am not afraid to stand upon the precipice and look down into immanent nothingness, just as I am not adverse to look up into the heavens to see the rays of the sun pierce through the clouds. In either circumstance, I will ascend to a higher place of self awareness. Vampires are seen in two lights, the first being enchantment the other is the wish for self destruction. Once again, yin and yang.
 Viperess

The dark side of an artist
Posted: 5/9/2009 2:46:39 PM
Personally, I believe that I can see the proverbial light through the darkness. I, by nature am a very outgoing and happy person yet what churns within me is something so primal that I cannot help but embrace it. It is part of my creative side, and innately who I am as a person, yet it does not perpetuate a brooding, sullen personality. I am darkness, and it is resoundingly clear and ever present, yet is not evil. I do believe there is some sort of misinterpretation that 'darkness' must elude being 'evil' or 'bad', it does not. I think that by accepting the darkness within myself, it enables me to better let the light shine through. We are not such simple people of one side or the other, but a composition of both ends of the spectrum that should be combined and woven together to create the individuality of whom we are. So, to all my fellow raven hearted artists I end with this: And so we do wake, and so we do rise, and then we take flight into the vastness of the night.

Show ALL Forums