Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Singles Meet/Greet/Dance at Blur in Naperville 8/13!
 cornerthe
Msg: 23 (view)

Singles Meet/Greet/Dance at Blur in Naperville 8/13!
Posted: 8/10/2010 9:37:23 PM
No, I don't dance. I became a drummer so I didn't have to dance...lol

I'll probably be there as I need to get away from things for a while. Plus I can at least watch the festivities and have a few drinks.

cornerthe
Msg: 18 (view)

Singles Meet/Greet/Dance at Blur in Naperville 8/13!
Posted: 8/10/2010 4:48:37 PM
I'm thinking of coming. I have not been to one in YEARS.
 cornerthe
Msg: 87 (view)

Party on 10/27/07 at Mullens in Lisle!!
Posted: 10/23/2007 9:03:03 PM
From the movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off...

Abe Frohman is the "Sausage King of Chicago"!!!!!!!

Maitre D': You're Abe Froman?
Ferris: That's right, I'm Abe Froman.
Maitre D': The Sausage King of Chicago?
Ferris: [caught off-guard] ... Uh yeah, that's me.
Maitre D': Look, I'm very busy. Why don't you take the kids and go back to the clubhouse?
Ferris: Are you suggesting that I'm not who I say I am?
Maitre D': I'm suggesting that you leave before I have to get snooty.
Ferris: Snooty?
Maitre D': Snotty.
Ferris: Snotty?
 cornerthe
Msg: 84 (view)

FOR THE BOYS........
Posted: 10/23/2007 8:18:18 PM
Does anyone have a Scotty to English dictionary?

cornerthe
Msg: 82 (view)

Posted: 10/23/2007 2:27:08 AM
I loved the hat last week... Such a cutie...

Signed, Abe Froman
 cornerthe
Msg: 14 (view)

Party is still on!!! 10/27 in Lisle, IL!!
Posted: 10/16/2007 7:45:51 PM
I so love my girls!!! lol

Abe Froman is in the house!!!
 cornerthe
Msg: 13 (view)

Posted: 10/16/2007 1:12:07 AM

up yours fat ass

Boy that is original... I thought you were tired of the drama? Now your trying to make it.
 cornerthe
Msg: 9 (view)

Posted: 10/14/2007 2:11:20 PM
Whaaaa!!!! Waaaa!!!!! Waaaa!!!!!

Putz.

cornerthe
Msg: 52 (view)

WOMEN
Posted: 10/9/2007 8:30:00 PM
[changing my name to Jimmy Dean or Bob Evans]

Hey ladies... Come check out my sausage at "SausageFest Mullens" in Lisle. I will be willing to give out free samples to the first 5 women... lol

Okay, even I cannot believe I did that...

p.s. Mel... the puppies are cute... And the picture in not that unflattering.

Michael
 cornerthe
Msg: 48 (view)

Posted: 10/7/2007 10:54:31 PM
No Katrina...

You will have a date at the party, me.

At least until the other guys find you and attack like a submarine in the north Atlantic. After the other (better) guys start prowling around I will go back to my corner and play bodyguard... lol

Michael
 cornerthe
Msg: 3 (view)

Posted: 10/5/2007 9:09:49 PM
Ok, with the exception of YOU, it'll be a good crowd.

You can hang with the bad crowd.
 cornerthe
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 10/4/2007 9:20:58 PM
Hey all - this is kind of a duplicate posting regarding the party at Mullens in Lisle on 10/27.

IT IS STILL ON!!!!!!!!!

Kat was hosting it, but to much flack scared her away. But she's coming to the party....she wouldn't miss it. So here's the facts:

Where: Mullens Bar and Grille
3080 Warrenville Rd
Lisle, IL 60532
(630) 505-0240

When: October 27th 7 p.m. to close

Band playing is DeepSix. Costumes are encouraged but NOT required. Shot girls should be walking around with yummy shots......... and they may have prizes for costumes (not sure yet).

If you RSVP'd to Kat's previous posting, you can RSVP again, or not. Either way - just show up! And there is another singles group that may show up with MORE WOMEN. So no sausage fest crap!! Women will be there, I promise!!!

Come and have a good time!!!

cornerthe
Msg: 41 (view)

SAUSAGE FEST
Posted: 9/30/2007 5:00:05 PM
Checy...

You are more than welcome to meet me there. Check my profile and you will find my email address. Send me an email and I'll give you my cell number so we can find eath other that night.

Katrina- Again, I am so sorry for these idiots.

cornerthe
Msg: 37 (view)

SAUSAGE FEST
Posted: 9/29/2007 9:33:29 PM
As usual. us males of the species have found a way to screw this up. As a person who has hosted parties before it is not up to the host or hostess as to who comes. We do not hae the ability to cancel out RSVPs of anyone just cause we want to improve our own chances... If that was the case I would host every party and I would not let any guys RSVP.

Typical childish behavior is probably why the women are not RSVPing in droves. There are always plenty of women who show up at Katrina's parties. Of course, it is the idiots that keep emailing her like she can do something about the guest list. Guys and yes I am calling the male idiots of the species out, STOP THE IDIOCY!!!!!!!

I am still going to the bar whether there is an "Official POF Party" or not. Why? Well, for one I like the band and for two, cause I know the women will show. If you wanna b1tch about who shows, then please do us a favor and stay the fvck home!!!

Michael
 cornerthe
Msg: 34 (view)

Posted: 9/28/2007 9:47:22 PM
Katrina...

You tell us guys to drag all our single female friends out to this thing... Hmm.... Okay Katrina, get in the damn car!!! lol You are one of my single, female friends... lol

I am trying to drag another single female friend along, but as my date... lol Does that count? What is wrong with me? I am in such a mood tonight...

I love you my dear... lol

Diana- You can hit on me all night!!!

cornerthe
Msg: 16 (view)

Posted: 9/20/2007 5:18:14 PM
I think I am gonna come as one of three things...

1) George Costanza from Seinfeld (Boy, that is a big stretch)

or

2) Santa Clause...

or

3) A Homicidial maniac- As Wednesday Addams once said, "They look like everyone else."

Katrina, can I vote which one I want you to be?

When did food and sex go together? I thought they just dated each other occasionally, I didn't know they were an exclusive couple...
 cornerthe
Msg: 163 (view)

Would you kiss the first time you meet?
Posted: 9/19/2007 11:10:01 PM
You guy are all making me want a really awesome make out session right now. It has been many years since I have kissed a 10 kisser on the smackaroonie scale!

Songbird3000--- My God I so wish I you were desperate enough to kiss me... I am a very good kisser... just no one wants to find out anymore...
 cornerthe
Msg: 3 (view)

Posted: 9/18/2007 7:39:00 PM
I'll go as George Costanza... lol

I doubt I will meet anyone to keep me warm... Maybe someone will throw me a blanket or two...lol

But I do plan on being there, maybe I can knock the drummer out for a song or two and jam with Jimmy and the boys. lol

cornerthe
Msg: 234 (view)

POF Party on Saturday 9/1 in St. Charles!
Posted: 9/2/2007 8:45:13 PM
To everyone that came out to the party at Sportsters last night, I would like to thank you all. Many of you, who I had not met nor even knew offered me birthday wishes. I thank you all... It was a night that I will barely remember, yet never will forget...lol

To Katrina... My love, my lust, my life for you. You know what you mean to me. You made this old man feel loved and honored to know you. You went all out with the other girls to surprise me with your decorations and such. One last thing, I do not ever want to hear that no man wants you. I always have...lol

To Jean... You evil wench. Even without your usual partner in crime (Shari), you out did yourself. Scheming, hiding things from me, plotting and such behind my back. Good job girl!!! I am not sure which card was funnier your's or Katrina's, but they are sitting on my counter in a place of honor.

To Michelle... Your little gift bag was so funny and thoughtful. I truly loved it. And the card you made was so special. I thank you so much.

You three women are the best friends a guy like me could have. You will forever be the Three Senoritas (with Shari as a honorary member). Now if I could only get you all into bed... lol I am joking (sort of) lol

To Annie... Well girl, you succeded where others have failed. You got me on the dance floor for more than just slow songs. I probably looked like an ass, but who cares.

To DeepSix... You guys rock!!!!

cornerthe
Msg: 227 (view)

Posted: 9/1/2007 12:32:04 PM
Since John Cusack is a good looking guy and is pretty cool, I have decided to dress like he did in Sixteen Candles... Tidy Whities... on my head... lol

Okay, maybe that is not a good fashion idea. My Gar-Animals all fell off so I might be wearing any color combo...lol

Okay, enough fashion humor.

I hope all have fun tonight...

Michael (Sept 5th, but celebrating it tonight)

cornerthe
Msg: 200 (view)

Posted: 8/31/2007 1:21:47 PM
Okay... that is it, I am now officially changing om name to Jack...

And no, my last name is not Mehoff...lol

Michael, er I mean JACK!!!
 cornerthe
Msg: 64 (view)

Sex Scenes...
Posted: 8/30/2007 12:15:26 AM
For Ever...

You ar so right about the scenes in "A History of Violence".

The cheerleader scene is just such a "relatively" sweet sexualy scene. Her being playful and showing her panties... Them pretending her parents are away, though they are both at least 35... Then the hot oral he does on her... WOW...

The second scene is after his wife has found out their lives have been a lie... She's hitting him as he tries to talk to her. Finally they end up on the stairs and the just fvck! No cleaner way to say it. They go a it like animals. The best part though is when they are done and she just pulls her dress back into position and just walks away like nothing happened...

HOT HOT HOT!!!
 cornerthe
Msg: 160 (view)

Posted: 8/28/2007 4:36:01 PM
Mizzannknee...

You do not have to bring anything except for yourself. I do not mind celebrating with new friends, that was why I let Katrina do this for me, to meet new friends.

Huddy...

Three parties of Katrina's in a row does not make you going steady. You and I have been to four parties in a row... No, WE are not going steady either...lol

I hope everyone has a good time and meets some of these wonderful people. It is nearly here, soeveryone needs to bring a thirst...

Michael
 cornerthe
Msg: 158 (view)

Posted: 8/28/2007 2:49:48 PM
I have just started watching The Red Green Show...

But I am not really that handy... I am screwed... lol
 cornerthe
Msg: 150 (view)

Posted: 8/27/2007 11:05:28 PM
I am curious how many of the people coming to this are coming just for the night out or are coming because they either are my friends or want to be my friends. Sorry, I am just taking a little bit of a poll here. This sort of got started as my birthday party (thanks Katrina, I love you so...) but has evolved into a full blown Meet & Greet...

And I think we all are looking for a full blown party... Okay, that was a silly joke, but that is the only way some of you recognize me...

Anyway, just thought I would ask the question on my mind. I keep seeing people who were at one time friends, but have not talked to me in months.

Michael (the ancient one)
 cornerthe
Msg: 136 (view)

Posted: 8/26/2007 10:13:51 PM
Katrina...

I lost power for three days... You know this of course, but I am posting for the others who know me and might care. I just needed that big ass black hat to be Amish. But at least I did help raise a barn and learned to churn butter.

Ashley...

I would be honored for you to show. I never did make it to the Video store...lol

Michael
 cornerthe
Msg: 111 (view)

i dont know
Posted: 8/21/2007 8:45:50 PM
Jean...

It was very easy to be comfortable around you. Yes, it is true the pre-party pizza group helped and was a big success. And Jean, you can bite me anytime...lol

Michael
 cornerthe
Msg: 567 (view)

Let T-Rex review your profile...I'll be gentle..hehehe
Posted: 8/21/2007 12:02:01 AM
Rose...

I have so missed chatting with you love. Why don't you rip me a new one on mine. I have changed it a lot.

I miss talking to you love.

cornerthe
Msg: 104 (view)

So this is where you are Hud
Posted: 8/17/2007 11:12:22 PM
Okay...

Sounds like we are leaving Orlando's by 7 or 7:15 to make sure we get to Sportsters before 8...lol
 cornerthe
Msg: 42 (view)

8/24-FRIDAY NIGHT- 7 PM- LISLE- MULLENS BAR & GRILL
Posted: 8/17/2007 10:59:41 PM
CLK...

I try to make all of these. I figure the more times out, the better chance of being rejected... er I mean... lol

I must work at 4am the next day, so I am not sure how long I will be out or how much alcohol will be consumed...lol

cornerthe
Msg: 101 (view)

Posted: 8/17/2007 2:24:49 PM
I am so there Huddy... Orlando's here I come...

And no spankings allowed at Orlando's...lol

cornerthe
Msg: 39 (view)

8/24-FRIDAY NIGHT- 7 PM- LISLE- MULLENS BAR & GRILL
Posted: 8/17/2007 2:00:17 PM
Looks like I am gong to have to make an appearance at this little shindig. I cannot promise to sing... I can sing, but will not be consuming enough alcohol to prove it...

Unless some hot chickie (I could not resist, sorry) wants to sing with me... Then I might have to perform a duet...

Michael

cornerthe
Msg: 94 (view)

Posted: 8/15/2007 3:50:17 PM
Katrina...

I didn't know you were into that type of thing... lol I feel off of the chair laughing at that one.

I truly want to thank you for your kind words about me. Yes, I am a nice guy. So everyone come out... Eat... Drink... And be Merry!!! I can guarantee everyone will have a good time, but cannot guarantee "sparks".

No sausages, so I used bananas...lol

cornerthe
Msg: 91 (view)

Posted: 8/14/2007 12:00:29 PM
Katrina...

I want to thank you for your kind words. I think you are a truly wonderful woman. And I know you were kidding about the "tolerate" comments. I know you more than tolerate me.

Now then, who is ready to PARTY!!!!
 cornerthe
Msg: 89 (view)

Posted: 8/13/2007 12:07:59 AM
Tolerance? I am to be tolerated now? Dayum!!!!!

Okay, you nailed me with perv, but tolerated? lol

Ladies, I promise I do not bite. Hell, I do not nibble without being asked... I am just too polite...lol
 cornerthe
Msg: 84 (view)

Posted: 8/11/2007 7:14:33 PM
It looks like you have about a 4 1/2 hr drive to get to St. Charles........better get on that Fatboy and get ready to ride.

Okay... Who is getting on me and riding? It had better be a chick!!! lol

So Michael and Russ (our b-day boys to be) are Virgos! The Virgin (why do I think NOT). Intelligent, shy by nature, devoted and loyal. Awwww.

See, I am Intelligent, SHY BY NATURE, devoted and loyal... I sound like a dog. So, any women need someone to lay at their feet?

cornerthe
Msg: 83 (view)

Posted: 8/11/2007 1:49:05 PM
Well Treasure...

I can promise you will at least meet Huddy & I. After you meet us you will probably want lots and lots of alcohol to wash the memory from your mind though...lol

Who is planning on coming to the pre-party pizza fest? So we can plan a table size?

Michael

cornerthe
Msg: 58 (view)

question
Posted: 8/7/2007 2:02:29 PM
Okay kids...

I have been asked by Huddy to post this (damn did you have to twist my arm THAT far and high behind my back, sheesh!) as POF is yelling at his many posts.

It appears we are going to have another pre-party gathering from about 6:30pm until about 7:30 or so on this night. The little group that gathered at the pizza place bonded VERY well that night. For those who are shy about walking alone into a big crowd I would highly recommend coming to the smaller little pizzafest (as I am assuming we are hitting Orlando's again?).

Once we agree on the place we can post an address and directions, but since Orlando's was so lucky the first time I vote there again.

Michael
(the angry, upset, lonely unofficial bouncer who is not SHARING his birthday party with anyone!)

P.S. Oops, sorry, for the slight rant... lol
 cornerthe
Msg: 47 (view)

SINGLE ME!!
Posted: 8/6/2007 12:58:41 AM
Katrina...

You know I do not dance love, but if we can find a slower song from DeepSix (if they play any) I will gladly dance with you.

And do not worry about drowning your sorrows, I will help you drown yours and you can help me drown mine. And if you want, I'll gladly be your pseudo date until you find someone better... I know you, it will not take long my love. You will find that guy who will treat you like the Goddess you are.

Michael
 cornerthe
Msg: 17 (view)

I'm going to give it one more shot
Posted: 7/31/2007 10:48:11 PM
Jean...

*perk* Spankings? I get to spank women? Oh, you meant for me... lol

We will see if there are any spankings involved. I might have to be REALLY drunk to allow that to happen...lol

And for those concerned with the number. It is a milestone... 40!!!

cornerthe
Msg: 5 (view)

Posted: 7/30/2007 8:50:16 PM
Should I consider this to be my birthday party? lol

I am still gonna try to plan something for Sept 8th. But you can bring cards and cake here...lol

Jean... see you there love. I know Shari will be busy, but we can party in her memory...lol

Michael

cornerthe
Msg: 60 (view)

POF Singles Event July 28th in Batavia!
Posted: 7/28/2007 12:53:49 PM
Justlooking...
Saran Wrap and Lysol? Damn, it is going to be sticky when I get my hug from you... and the Lysol and Saran wrap are not going to help at all!!! lol

Hudson...
You're gay????? Damn, you don't look like you're 90...

Katrina...
Heeheeheeheehee.....lol
 cornerthe
Msg: 48 (view)

Posted: 7/26/2007 5:07:48 PM
Katrina...

Have I EVER done anything inappropriate? Okay, do not answer that...

I cannot wait for this night to come...

Michael
 cornerthe
Msg: 40 (view)

Posted: 7/25/2007 2:03:21 PM
Dude... I will try hard to be there by 7pm.

I will also collect a table and order Pizza and my Jack & Coke... And will find someplace to tie my balloon...lol

Michael
 cornerthe
Msg: 29 (view)

Posted: 7/22/2007 1:05:45 PM
I do truly suck... I meant Sundance, but I was too busy showing I have even less of a life than you do... lol

And yes Jean, you know I am truly happy to see you two.

Michael
 cornerthe
Msg: 27 (view)

Batavia???
Posted: 7/21/2007 2:11:03 PM
Jean & Shari at another party... Wha---hoooo!!! lol

cornerthe
Msg: 26 (view)

Posted: 7/21/2007 2:08:18 PM
Okay smart guy...

1. Empire Strikes Back (Own it)

2. I believe Magnum Force (I own all of the Dirty Harry)

3. The Good, The Bad & Ugly (Own)

4. There is not movie with that in it. (Steve Martin used it on an album I think)

5. X-Files (I have most of the series)

6. Young Frankenstein (own)

7. Y.F. Again...lol

8. Any Star Wars movie

9. Braveheart (and the line is this- "God tells me he can get me out of this mess, but he's pretty sure your ****ed. "

10. Butch Cassidy & the Sunshine Kid

11. 2001: A Space Odyssey (The Book, not the movie)

12. Demolition Man

13. Apocalypse Now

What an amateur... lol

Michael
 cornerthe
Msg: 21 (view)

Posted: 7/19/2007 4:56:19 PM
What the hell Hudson? Only one movie reference from you? My God man, are you slipping?

By the way Katrina... Occasional weekend habit? lol Just kidding love.

cornerthe
Msg: 20 (view)

Batavia???
Posted: 7/19/2007 12:59:40 AM
Dance...

There are parties all over. It just is that it seems that Katrina or I host most of them and she knows I do not mind traveling to see her. If you would like (and can come up with the place) I would be more than happy to host one with you. Katrina (and a few more) know me pretty well and know I am an good, safe guy. Or if you do not want to drive out to this party coming up, I will gladly drive you. I live in Mount Prospect.

Michael

P.S. Katrina, if Dance and I host one, you MUST come to it... lol
 cornerthe
Msg: 10 (view)

Posted: 7/13/2007 1:14:48 PM

Micheal, your on balloon duty. Bring a red one so we can tie it to the "head" POF table. Do you mind??!???! Thanks dear!!

Wow, I just love the sound of that... the "HEAD" table... lol

Show ALL Forums