Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: CONVERSATE is not a word
 worbug
Msg: 41 (view)

CONVERSATE is not a word
Posted: 12/13/2015 5:08:52 AM
WOW!!!! Of all the words butchered, a word has become her crusade. I walk away from people ss soon as something this stupid is uttered by them.

I think the OP is attempting to brainificate too much!!

"Bless her heart"
 worbug
Msg: 14 (view)

Police Officers across the county should hold protests…
Posted: 5/5/2015 8:14:46 AM
I must say, I am led to believe, the only people that are held accountable for their actions are White Males. Here in Chicago, everytime I watch the news, it is not a matter if someone got shot but how many and guess who is doing it. The news will no longer tell you the race of a rapist on the loose or of suspects they are looking for unless they are white. Countless black youths murdered by drive buys etc, yet no outrage by the black population.

I am in full support with some of the above posters. If the black people of the these troubled cities feel so low about themselves that they want to make these punks thugs their Poster Child and rally behind them, sh@tting where they sleep buy burning the local businesses and destroying the city and have the audacity to blame the police because they are savages, then by all means, take away the police and any white leadership and fend for yourselves. Only then will you see the true cause of all the violence.

Police need to police the own ranks, how rich for you to say. Try addressing the real problem.

I am sure I will be dubbed a racist, so be it, I know I am not. Stating the facts does not make one a racist.
 worbug
Msg: 5 (view)

Pi Day
Posted: 3/15/2015 8:58:39 AM
Wouldn't have actualy been 3.15.15 AD and not 3.15.2015? Just curious.

Just like anything alse these days, change the facts to what ever suits one's needs.
 worbug
Msg: 655 (view)

Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be looser
Posted: 2/21/2015 2:04:06 PM
Knee is screwed up, so I had some down time in from the cold. Don't know how I got to this thread, but WTF, I couldn't even read half the jibberish post. Cannot believe the length of this thread, nor the redundancy, nor that I actualy read through this. It did get comical at spots whatching everyone trying to be so clever and outwhit each other.

It's been a while, but I didn't remeber Tall-IQ being that bad, but after reading his post, he must of changed.

Dead Horse thoroughly beat!!

Could you imagine if everone in this thread worked at the same place?

That would be one hell of a Realty Show!

I remember when the forums where a lot funner a few years ago, now, not so much.

Shout out to "theforumfiend" AKA "Bug" and "Peppermint Petunias" it's been a while.
 worbug
Msg: 3 (view)

Adam and Eve
Posted: 2/21/2015 8:59:59 AM
Religion is the biggest con ever created!!!!
 worbug
Msg: 20 (view)

Advice on filing child support
Posted: 2/19/2015 1:54:35 PM
You should definitely try to work out an agreement with the father if you care one iota about him or his affairs, you sound like you do. I agree, your daugther does deserve support,

Once get the different authorities involved, that is a Geni you cannot put back in the bottle. They be on a witch hunt the minute you sic them on him. Some states actually use the new spouces income as well to determine child support. Any money he gave in the past will not be accredited to what the deem is owed, it will be considered a "GIFT" unless you gave hime a receipt the details it was money to be used as CHILD SUPPORT for x Child's name for the month of X. They will also go back to the childs birth for back child support in some states and if he can not pay what they deem, of to jail he goes.

I would not expect any sort of friendly environment at eny level after you sic the authorities on him and potentialy his wife.

Some states are out to utterly destroy fathers. If he was a dead beat dad, then good, you two already a sort of agreement. Again, I would say try to come up with a new agreement with him first.
 worbug
Msg: 15 (view)

The 'I Broke up with my boyfriend' line, means anything?
Posted: 10/21/2014 3:46:06 AM
As said above, she could have been talking about her trip in general, and she could have been dropping a hist as well.

This is kind of a odd time, most people take time to decompress and reflect after times like this, if you ask to soon, you are a jerk, if you sit back and listen too long, you are in the "Friend Zone".
 worbug
Msg: 19 (view)

Relationship Depth
Posted: 10/21/2014 3:28:20 AM
It is best to not worry about the "Status Quo" and be your own person. Looking for a term that sound less demanding is not as important as being honest with your self and others. If you are looking to date then put dating, if you are looking for a long term relationship then put Long term relationship, only you know what you are looking.

Everyone knows you have to date to lead to a long term relationship. If I see Long Term Relationship on someones profile, I would assume they are going to "Date" until they reach the comfort zone with someone and then it becomes a long term relationship.
 worbug
Msg: 104 (view)

How long before you see the othersons TRUE side?
Posted: 10/20/2014 12:26:56 PM
Post #84 Nice Post

Kinda of funny, the OP claims she hides nothing concerning her personality. Yet she felt the need to start a thread wondering how long before her sig other reveals his true side. Cannot give him the benefit of the doubt, yet she is only half heart invested as she stated in one of her post.

There are things that change peoples views of others, and it's not necessaryily the "True Side" comming out, sometimes the person you are with evolve from external effects.

As far as the OP original question "How long before you see the othersons (?) True Side"?

When you prove you are not worthy of any effort.

I honestly think if I knew the woman I am dating had a predetrmination that I was something I was not and felt the need to go on a dating site to get adivce from a bunch of other bitter women, I would probably just move on. She is not showing her "True SIde"!! This shows a lack of trust and I would always have to prove myself instead of just being in a caring relationship.

As far as marriage goes, completely overated in this day and age. The only people marriage is good for are the Lawyers!!

Kinda sitting here wondering what the post would be like if the OP's man was to start a post "How Long before the girls I am seeing gets obese" or "How long before the girl I am dating becomes a controlling B#$ch" because the women he dated before her were like that.
 worbug
Msg: 17 (view)

When women say there are no decent guys do they actually mean.....
Posted: 10/19/2014 11:16:34 AM
OP You could ask "Why is the sky blue?" and the same tiresome female posters will attack withe the same tiresome responses that you a whinning because you don't get messages, you are a creep, or a player, or mad that you cannot get any response, yatta yatta yatta.

Best to not ask anything here, you will get nothnig helpful and only insults at about how inadequate you are.

As you can see, the posters can never answer the question posted, the first have to read something out of it that isn't there, post something bitter towards the OP and the feeding frenzy begins.
 worbug
Msg: 39 (view)

to our vets
Posted: 10/19/2014 10:15:43 AM
So here I am revisiting an old thread and reading all the comments from the sheeple about anti war and no need blah blah.

You finely got you president and has broken the miltary's back with shrinking the branches, pulling troops out of hostile area of the world saying there is no need. He has shown time and time again he despises the military any many have jumped on his bandwagon.

Now the US is no longer seen as a dominate power in the world, we are actually laughed at by many.

Just wanted to remind all of you the are getting what you desire, the breaking down of the military, the pull out of troops from regions. While you are High Fiving yourself, I hope you are taking some time to notice the affects of your victories.

You now have ISIS as a result. I hope you are happy where this is going. A president who believes as you and will not counter the evils in a productive way. ISIS is growing at an alarming rate and are reaching an amassed wealth and weaponry equal of some nations. They have an intact belief system by all members that support their actions. They will not stop their mission of muslim world domination just because we do not go to war with them, their mission will be that much easier. The methods are as sinister as can be with total disregard of human life besides their own. Their organization is world reaching with virtualy no way of identifying the masive amount of the members.

They were able to grow to capability due to denial, by going unchallenged, by knowing any former threat felt they did not warrant their attention which allowed them to grow in size and equipment and capabilities under the radar.
 worbug
Msg: 51 (view)

Freindzone or not?
Posted: 10/19/2014 9:08:15 AM
I cannot understand why you are wasting so much time and energy in this.

Years ago I was recruiter, we were taught to screen any applicant for anything that will disqualify them, and there were many thinga on the lsit. The purpose of this was to not waste valuable time and energy on somebody that we can never enlist no matter what.

Now I am not saying that anyone should be screening someone they are interested in with such scrutiny, what I am saying is, that as soon as someone you are interested in, volunteers information that disqualifies them based on your criteria and desires, you should move on. People are only fooling themselves if they think that the one the are intersted in will suddenly have an epiphony one day and see them as the one and only.

You obviously have the ability to get the attention of women by the fact you got this woman's attention and was able to progress some, but not every hit is a homerun. Why not date others until you find a match, someone who is actually worth you time and energy. Unless you are happey sharing her with who knows who and who knows how many as a DNA depository, if that's the case then carry on and "Buyer Beware".

Looking forward to the "I thought we were eclusive and she gave me a STD" Thread.
 worbug
Msg: 7 (view)

When women say there are no decent guys do they actually mean.....
Posted: 10/19/2014 7:55:02 AM
We know what you are talking about!!!

Most that will say this in front of you are really just searching for a compliment, they are waiting for you to tell them how great they are.

OP: Gotta love how the above poster sneaks her little insult in because you have a motorcycle in your picture.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

You will no hear from the ladies, this does not happen at all, that you are just a man whinning when in fact we as guy, see and here about all the time. They always want to put the blame on the player that used them as a cum-dumpster, not on the one who made the bad decission.

worbug
Msg: 18 (view)

Accidental Road-tripping
Posted: 10/18/2014 5:21:08 AM
I did it once, but I did not know there was a rule. My son was awarded to be a educational Ambassador to Australia from his HS during his senior year. I cannot remember if I opened a thread or tagged onto another thread, I was pretty green to posting procedures at the time. I was asking for some advice to give my son, simple stuff like cell phone use and money and nono's. That's when I found out just how unfriendly the Australian people are. With in a couple of minutes about a dozen posts slamming me with surprisingly rude comments. I quickly apolgized and deleted my post and told my son do not be surprised if he is not welcome there. Needles to say I have a whole different look at the Australian people. Funny enough, out of all my travels, Austrailia was the one place I had always wanted to visit, now, not so much.

I really do not understand the rule but not a big deal for me, I just didn't know about rule. The only thing I would ad is that there should have been some kind of a parameter to keep me from posting due to my geographic location. Problem solved.
 worbug
Msg: 1005 (view)

Have all the really older guys given up?
Posted: 10/17/2014 12:24:58 PM
I have been in and out of these forums since 2009 and I have to say the women in these forms have definitely changed the way I look at and treat women. I am so grateful to have gotten an inside look of how women truly think and believe and more important, what they truly think of men.

Why would any man want to date any women here is beyond me. The acerbic tone of all your post is beyond belief. I know a lot of you are just grandstanding a little here for the forums, but even at a toned down version, I find most undesirable. I have learned, from you women here in the forums, there is no difference between the “Low Hanging Fruit” and the hard to reach.

Most here bring nothing to the table outside of a sharp tongue and a boatload of bitterness, and a sense of entitlement. Most have let themselves go, and some to the extreme I might ad. You constantly make degrading assumptions concerning older men on supposed health issues and sexual performance, the constant accusations of older men seeking very young ladies, assuming everything in a man’s profile is a lie of some sort. Most of the women lack any capability of dialogue here.

The proof is on your screen, step back for a minute and actually read the post written here, yet you have to ask “Have all the really older guys given up”. In my case the answer is NO, I gave up here once I started reading these forums and realized I would not meet anyone here that would lead to anything meaningful. I think most older men have just gotten wiser and have come to the conclusion that most women are just not worth that much effort, especially on a dating site. The few men I know personally that use this site, use it for a “Booty Call”, the “Low Hanging Fruit” and stay quite busy funny enough.

Say what you will about me ladies, I don’t really care, it will fall on deaf ears. I did in fact answer the OP’s question, at from this older man, albeit with total honesty, and that’s what you get when nobody wants anything from you, is total honesty.

I don’t hate women, I actually enjoy the company of women, there are just behaviors that I will not tolerate. Does not make them wrong or me right, just means we are not a match and I dismiss myself at the slightest sign.

We are all free to act anyway we choose for the most part, but other people are not required to accept us or desire us, and people are free to disregard us for what ever reason they desire.
 worbug
Msg: 10 (view)

Need Advice
Posted: 10/15/2014 2:47:14 PM
You list your personality as "Free Thinker" on your profile, yet you are in prison over acne. Your profile says you are 22 which means you are in college (or really really dumb LOL), which means you are paying dearly for that education. If I was paying that much for an education, I would be there witha Third eyeball and two heads if need be. LOL

Sound like you need a Pyschologist not a Dermatologist (Just kidding, Seriously) LOL

When I first read the thread, I though it teenaged girl (No offense meant). This is not an issue commonly heard from young mean to this extent. A .10 cent band aid is you solution!!

I am predicting a very difficult future for you if you cannot negotiate the minute things life throws at capacity over acne. I hate to see what happens when a REAL crisis falls upon you.

If this is a Troll thread, get a life

If not a Troll, learn about things that matter in life, a it is definitely not acne.
 worbug

Any veterans familiar with the drug court program?
Posted: 10/15/2014 9:47:53 AM
Not going to battle with you, you obviously went to my profile to find something to slam me on, good for you, I smoke. Maybe you should have took a little more time and read my profession before you state what I have no Idea of. I am a Retired Marine. I was Medicaly retired after 13 yearss as a result of the Gulf War. Was in armed conflicts for the majority of my time in the Corps. Don't need to get into gory details or a pissen contest with you.

Oh, Thank you for "Dumbing Down" your post for me so I could understand.
 worbug
Msg: 13 (view)

A Victory for All True Americans
Posted: 10/15/2014 9:16:01 AM
Wow, I was hoping from the title of this thread the obama had resigned and all of his bad deeds would be set straight.
oh well.

I, nore anyone I know, could care less what perverse behavior consenting adults wish to engage with each other, it basicaly boils down to the fact if enough people deem something is appropriate, then it is so. Do not understand why the need for the homosexual's need to "Grandstand" all the time. Why can't you just go about your business like everyone else. I don't have to run around screaming I am straight or have a parade.

As with any group of people that have a certain thing in common, not just the homosexuals, there are always a few that will give that group a bad rap, I say to anyone in these groups, police your own ranks.

People need to understand, just because other people are willing to tolerate certain actions of others, does not bound them to embrass it.

As for gay marriage, all for it, now they can be miserable like the rest of the married people!!
 worbug
Msg: 4 (view)

Any veterans familiar with the drug court program?
Posted: 10/15/2014 8:46:04 AM
Let me get this straight, your son, either through arrogance, sense of self entitlement, or total disregard for the law, chose to break the law and now you feel the resources of the VA should take care of his legal problems when, in a lot of cases, deserving veterans who do not break the law cannot get the proper care need needed.

Hats off to your son for serving his country, but as the accolades come from good deeds done, so should the shame from the bad. We do not live in a society where you do two good deeds so you get to do 2 bad deeds.

So, So tired of hearing parents try to justify their offspring’s bad /criminal behavior by having some kind of condition. Outside of a person drifting over the speed limit, there are no accidental crimes. By your words, serious legal problems, I am inclined to think he needs to take SERIOUS responsibility for his actions.

You mentioned Drug Court so am I to assume he has some kind of drug abuse. He may need some kind of therapy, I agree, but it should be at his own expense and not of the tax payer.

I for one, have ZERO tolerance for any person who has a drug addiction at this day and age. There are so many examples that everyone sees every day of how bad drugs rip your life apart, the damage it does to friends and family, and stangers of the drug user,
 worbug
Msg: 86 (view)

Banks finding more ways to rip you off.
Posted: 8/30/2014 10:36:46 AM
^^^^^^GreenThumbz18^^^^^^

What could I possibly need to hide from. The Government knows I recieve the money, they send it to me, (my Marine Corps retirement) so I pay taxes on the taxable portion, I have absolutely no debt, I do not break the law. I just prefer a cash world, it works for me. If I have no credit card then there is no credit card to get stolen or overcharged, no fees for me to pay if compromised.

Identity Theft, databases from stores and corporations are being compromised, it is here, it is real.

On a side note, I actually enjoy the human interaction and getting out and about when taking care of things most do on the internet, I don't even use drive through, I go inside, I just like to interact with people.

Back on topic, I was just agreeing that it does pay to shop around, Banks are entitled to make money, it is a business, but that doesn't mean people can not search for more affordable options.

As far as ATM charges, most banks do not charge anything if you use their atm machine.
 worbug
Msg: 80 (view)

Banks finding more ways to rip you off.
Posted: 8/27/2014 6:23:48 AM
It does pay to shop around. I had two accounts with one bank, was getting charged $25.00 a month. The only thing I use the bank for is to recieve my retirement pay from the Marine Corps because it has to be direct deopsit and the other account was joint account with the ex wife for child support, yes some of us do pay it.

At first, the fee was only $5.00 no big deal, now 25.00. Google some banks, found out Chase charges no fees at all for disabled veterans. Boom, helo new bank.

I have been living in a cash world for quite some time and prefer it that way. I make one withdraw every month once my direct deposit hits, the tiny precent for keeping you money there amounts to very little.

I know a lot of people have to rely on checking acounts and debit cards to pay bills and such, but I have been debt free for a long time.

I guess I have a fear of leaving money in banks and having charge cards, everytime you turn on the news they are broadcasting the name of extremely large and well know companies getting hacked into and their entire database with all the customer personal information is compromised. Now I do not know the probability of my identity being stolen, but I am doing what I think is right for me to at least make it very difficult for someone to do.
 worbug

to our vets
Posted: 11/12/2013 2:57:50 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
How Arrogant!!!!

I for one, do not need your, or anyone else's forgiveness.!!
 worbug
Msg: 58 (view)

Should the government supply disposable diapers to the poor who qualify for public assistance?
Posted: 8/4/2013 5:36:02 PM
So what will happen once the takers all start getting their ree disposable diapers? Will they start selling them to other people at 50 cents on the dollars jsut like most are doing with their ood satmps/link?

I get so irritated everytime I see someone trying to sell their food stamps for 50 cents on the dollar, and yes, I see it quite frenquently. If they are getting enough food stamps that they can sell for half price, then, maybe the government needs to reevaluate the system, but everything is all done for the sake of the children. I call BS. Sure some need help, but I know some very capable people recieving alot of freebees. Its become common place instead of being shamed for exploiting the system.

maybe the burden should be placed on these peoples own families, parents, siblings, etc. then maybe the family members supporting them will light a fire under their behind and motivate them to become responsible and productive.

It is time that shame should be brought back. Nobody feels any shame over any behavior anymore.
 worbug
Msg: 31 (view)

Update-Can people Change?
Posted: 7/17/2013 4:22:33 PM
A Tiger cannot change it's stripes. But yes people can change, one day they are alive and then one day they are dead, other than that, I haven't witnessed any.
 worbug
Msg: 16 (view)

What does the friendzone really mean?
Posted: 7/17/2013 4:18:57 PM
It means if you choose to hang around after being put in the friend zone, you are know the equivelent of the Gay Friend. Oh, you also get to hear about all the guys drilling the girl you are waiting around for. You will only hear from her when she needs something, or the current guy she is with won't spend time with her outside of dumping DNA in her.

Definitely not worth your time.
 worbug
Msg: 49 (view)

Should we be able to talk proper English even if we also use
Posted: 7/17/2013 11:31:31 AM
If I have struggle hard to understand someone because they are too lazy to learn how to communicate, I move along. I have no interest in anything they have to say or in them as a person of interest. Just the same as I have no desire to communicate with people who have to talk like a gang banger. It is fine for them to do their thing, just as it is fine for me to to accept the behavior. I am like this on many issues. I do not need to bend and satisfy the lowest common denominator. Just like the text speak. If I open a message and it is written in text language, I delete instantly.

If I ran into the wittness you are talking about, , I would assume her to be very dumb and have no desire to even try to communicate with her. She could be super intelligent, but the way she is presenting herself speaks volumes.
 worbug
Msg: 83 (view)

Passive-aggressive humor?
Posted: 6/1/2013 1:14:13 PM
Well it is obvious the OP has some intelligence, unfortunately does not equate to maturity.

I call bull sh1t on this whole situation, any normal person would have just moved on, not all this drama queen crap. Cannot believe some guy would be so hung up on the OP he never met in real life. What I see here, is someone who likes to flex their control. as is evident from nearly all of the OP's post in this thread. any one who is not in her corner is dismissed, but yet she could not dismiss herself from the situation and first sign of incapatability.

I used to moon light as a bartender for many years at a popular local bar. A lot of the girls who where not quit as fetching seemed to posses the same attitude as the OP, when some one would show interest, they would quickly kick the guy to the curb, usually with some kind of snotty remark. I guess their way of being the DUMPer instead of getting dumped all the time.

Screams Superiority Complex

OOPS ! almost forgot......LOL
 worbug
Msg: 46 (view)

Passive-aggressive humor?
Posted: 5/30/2013 8:58:21 AM
Don't like it, Fine, move on. Why all the drama. You knew you didn't like it from the start, yet you continued communication, probably because you thought he was hot. Now he is the bad guy.

I think you did this guy a huge solid, I am sure his life would have been he11 with you. You sound pretty pretensious, immature and judgemental, usualy the signs of someone who is insecure.

You probably would have lost me at hello. .....LOL (lol is ok right?)

Hopefully you grow up some day and learn to cut people some slack,

Oh, never a shortage of the self proclaimed High and Mighty here in the forums.
 worbug
Msg: 30 (view)

what was the biggest age difference between couples?
Posted: 5/29/2013 5:44:05 PM
Well according to this site, it will never be more then 14 years from now on. LOL
 worbug
Msg: 10 (view)

matches given to me by the pof site
Posted: 5/27/2013 1:20:57 PM
Just about everyone in "My Matches" look like they are Gold Medalist from the Olympic Buffet Eating Team. Now I could care less how other people take care of themselves, but that does not mean that I have to care fore them. I tend to care for fit women, just my preference, yet POF has determined, by what ever reason, I would be happier with the biggons.

I use my in refined search, that is refined to women in the real world.

Gave up on this site very early on as far as dating, love the forums from time to time.
 Worbug
Msg: 45 (view)

whats your favourite wild west film?
Posted: 4/5/2013 6:15:32 PM
The Lonesome Dove series is by far my favorite western. Great cast and story line.

"Silverado" Another grets series with great cast.

The Trinitiy Series

Got a kick out of Tom Berringer in"Rustler Rapsody"

Of course all John Wayne.
 worbug
Msg: 14 (view)

What to do with mustard
Posted: 4/5/2013 5:20:51 PM
I like to add a few squirts to my scambled eggs with a lttle basil and pepper. People love them. but when I tell them before hand they won't eat them, funny, when I don't tell them they comment on how good they are.
 worbug
Msg: 22 (view)

Biscuits and Gravy
Posted: 4/5/2013 5:10:52 PM
A friend showed me how to make B and G a few years back and is pretty much idiot proof.

As far as the bisquit delima, I use the Pillsbury "Grands" Butter tasten and the work well with the gravy.

I like to use the "Tennesee Pride Hot sausage, when I am cooking the sausage, I add pepper and sage. Once the sausage is cooked, you get the temp down.

Here's where some people differ from me. I use Milnut evaporated milk (2 cans). Pour 1 and 1/2 can in the pan with the sause and introduce more heat. (Save the 1/2 can to adjust the gravy the end.

Slowly add "Wondra" quick mix flour. and gently stir in wait a few and and a little more wondra. Continue the adding process until the gravy has the texture you desire. Don't forget to use the other 1/2 can of milnut.

Comes out tasty every time, never lumpy and my friends can't gobble it up fast enough.

Was down south and a friends mom served B and G with cooked apple on tope, good lord was the awesome. So my next mission is to learn hou to make those cooked apples.
 worbug
Msg: 27 (view)

best french toast in the world.
Posted: 4/5/2013 4:02:29 PM
I like to add Butter Nut/Vanilla extract to the mix. Very Tasty
 Worbug
Msg: 15 (view)

Old Fashioned Texas Meat Loaf By; JayJay
Posted: 4/5/2013 3:43:30 PM
Try using "Sweet Baby Ray's Honey Chipolte" BBQ Sauce for topping. Awesome!!
 Worbug
Msg: 35 (view)

What is the Best Thing U Learned Now, Being Older in People???
Posted: 3/21/2013 6:57:12 PM
The first and foremost thing I have learned is that No Good Deed Goes UNPUNISHED!!

Never trust anyone

Never love anyone or anything someone else can take away from you.

Never rely on anyone.

People Lie....ALOT

Commit only to what I can deliver myself and not others.

Oh...Obama Sucks!!!!!
 Worbug
Msg: 24 (view)

Don't you wish ...
Posted: 3/5/2013 2:40:22 PM
I say let's go for it. Be nice to finally see correct body types for all the ladies. Scary what some seem to think average is, and good lord, the Athletic type would all but dissappear.

And yes, I know I am unnattractive, but they don't have a box for that, YET, but I am average body type.
 Worbug
Msg: 32 (view)

Can't see who viewed me
Posted: 3/5/2013 9:21:10 AM
Mine is back. Now off to cash in all hat Gold. LOL
 Worbug
Msg: 34 (view)

Just a fun question
Posted: 3/4/2013 12:00:49 AM
Braided......
 Worbug

Thinking out loud
Posted: 2/17/2013 7:20:42 PM
Thank you POF for giving you that time to go back and edit your post. I sometimes get caught up and when I go back and read my post, I cannot edit fast enough. LOL Although, sometimes, things do need to be said, but I have to go back and edit so the forum police don't send to Band Camp, Again. LOL
 Worbug
Msg: 8 (view)

Restaurant tables
Posted: 2/3/2013 9:02:32 PM
Most likely because the general population seem to be getting fatter and fatter, therefor the need for more space for them to be able to squeeze in between the seat and the table.
 Worbug

Drunk Dialling/Texting..
Posted: 1/15/2013 10:24:39 PM
I can't even text when sober, It's the people in my line of site that have to hear it. Lol. Of course my
friends LOVE to embelish the conversation the next day. Lol

I can not imagine any guy that would mind a drunk text from the OP.lol
 Worbug
Msg: 6 (view)

Did you ever date 'the friend'?
Posted: 1/15/2013 6:47:44 PM
Maybe you should just cut ties with him for the time being. Sounds like he is meeting your emotional needs. How does he feel about you? Does he think there is potential? Sometimes men get the idea there is potential because of all the time spent with a lady and really he is just filler for her empty time or satifies the needs that the Guy getting the goodies won't invest in.

It is only fair to him and yourself that if there is no attraction as you say then you need to part ways and get rid of the crutches. You both need to find partners that you can share everything with and not compartmentalize.

I would guess that if you said as a matter of fact you will never have attraction for him, he would very soon disappear as he should.

You are young, you will look past many guys like this, nothing wrong with it, everyone has their preference. Just don't be surprised later in life when you bump into him and he could care less.
 Worbug
Msg: 40 (view)

Walking in on a date in the bathroom?
Posted: 1/8/2013 11:18:20 AM
I know the are smoe strange people out there that would probably pay to watch you drop a Duece. LOL

Mark me down for Private time. If door is shut, KNOCK for crying out loud. I don't even like talking to anyone during, you know those people that seem to have to stand by the door and try to have a conversation. Won't be answering the cell either.

I was showing a woman where the bathroom was at friends house durng a party a few years back, when I switched the light on and was turning to leave she said "You can stay if you like" as she was pulling down her pants and sitting on the toilet. WTF I declined of course.

After a career in the Marine Corps, I am done sharing the head.
 Worbug
Msg: 125 (view)

Best Breakup Music
Posted: 1/6/2013 8:22:35 PM
George Jones "Yabba,Dabba,Doo, The king is gone and so are You"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc08gY8wfVc

It's a funny little song, He's get drunk drinking Jim Beam from an elvis decanter in a Flintstone jelly bean Jar and as hes getting drunk he starts talking to Elvis and Fred Flintstone. I always get a kick out of it.
 Worbug

Funny Profile Headlines
Posted: 1/4/2013 1:23:18 PM
"You probably don't meet my standards either"

Seemed to up the traffic to my profile. Eeven though I only date in real life and am only here for the forums
 Worbug
Msg: 262 (view)

Penis Names
Posted: 12/27/2012 12:52:45 PM
I shall call him "Mini Me"

"The Home Wrecker"

"Big Jim and the Twins"

"Yours"

As of late "Unused"
 Worbug
Msg: 8 (view)

Alpha Dreams and Beta Genes.
Posted: 12/27/2012 12:40:09 PM
Well if we use obama's logic (or lack of), I as a below average male AM entitled to the same as the successful Alpha males. At least something good came out of his reelection. LOL

On topic, you will find that most single men who whine about the beautiful women passing them by are also the same guys who exert no effort. They are passive and scared to step out of their comfort zone. They creat and then live in their own little prison.

Do I get a chance with every women I thought was awsome, h3ll no, butI have got to date a couple. Instead of focusing on the no's I focus on the positive. And I am by no means a "Nice Guy", a nice guy is usually a door mat, that's pretty much what makes him unattractive, not so much the looks. Surer looks, money, success, etc help, but I know plenty of slugs with attractive women, they have personality, and in the words of Samual L. Jackson from "Pulp Fiction" I am One charming Ma F#*@ing Pig. LOL
 Worbug
Msg: 1 (view)

Now Taking Applications for the End of the World
Posted: 12/21/2012 8:42:24 AM
Okay, December 21,2012 is here and all is well. At least I am assuming so, I haven't heard of any disasters, YET!

What will be the next Apocalyptic Prophecy? What are "THEY" going to come up with now to to keep people building their underground bunkers and massive food supplies?
 Worbug

Broken Heart ( Connecticut)
Posted: 12/18/2012 11:24:37 PM
I must say, I have seen a lot of crazy stuff during my career, but this cut me to the bone. I rarely am affected by the news anymore being here in Chicago. I almost have to turn off the news when they are covering the funerals. Truely a sad day for us as a nation. So much has been going through my mind, How the parents dropped their kids of for a normal day of school, then go about their day, to come back and find their child has been murdered. I cannot even attempt to grasp that and yet it was thrust upon them, I truely ache for these families.

I cannot even conceive what the responding officers felt when they seen the situation. The scars the will have.

This community will have a long hard road to some sort of acceptance, but I truely doubt they will ever truely have closure

Getting a little teary eyed as I type this I must admit.

Show ALL Forums