Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: New ID voter law?
 MondoVman
Msg: 94 (view)

New ID voter law?
Posted: 3/21/2012 5:23:42 PM
@I Sigh, you've committed a big bad egregious wrong.
that would insure a loss

The word is "ensure", not "insure".

Ensure means to make certain, implies a guarantee.

Insure means to obtain insurance (money would be involved) to indemnify against a loss.

However, if you wished to convey, as opposed to imply, that your side views elections as being for sale, then you should try to be more expansive in your wording so as to ensure a better understanding by the reader.
 MondoVman
Msg: 385 (view)

Defunding Planned Parenthood-A Painful Betrayal
Posted: 3/21/2012 4:54:50 PM
To those enthralled with free BC:
If your daughter were to squat out a baby she couldn't afford to care for, then shame on you.
Shame on you for not properly raising your daughter to begin with.
Shame on you and your daughter for demanding government handouts.
Shame on you for not stepping in to raise the child to the age of 18 on your own dime.

Advocating irresponsibility and non-accountability is un-American.

Excuses like EX's that he's just an old, fat white man living in a backwards state like Tenntucky are NO excuses.

Also, in the same vein as the perpetual a-hole who favors every social giveaway program with his argument of what might happen to society without that program ...
... What would be the cost of YOU (not the government) buying YOUR daughter's BC versus the cost to society for any children that she cannot afford and that YOU refuse to raise?
 MondoVman
Msg: 92 (view)

New ID voter law?
Posted: 3/21/2012 4:12:59 PM
Ah, the almighty Entitlement Mantra No. 2, in Gee Minor:
"If they don't have a (free) ___, there's ____."
1. "If they don't have a (free) valid driver's license, there's no insurance coverage."
2. "If they don't have a free high school education, there's less taxes illegals would pay."
3. "If they don't have a free college education, there's less higher bracket taxes illegals would pay."
4. "If they don't have (free) birth control, illegals would be less responsible."
5. "If they don't have free, clean needles, IV illegal drug users would be less responsible."
 MondoVman
Msg: 207 (view)

The War on Women
Posted: 3/20/2012 6:34:43 PM
Perhaps all Republican women should be provided the pill free of cost as an experiment.
Wonder the effect that would have on the political makeup of the population down the road?
 MondoVman
Msg: 23 (view)

Random Acts of Kindness -- Suggestions?
Posted: 3/20/2012 2:09:58 AM
I empathize with the OP.
Have bought a few drinks in my day for a knockout female, a complete stranger even!
Most times she wasn't grateful enough to ask my name or where and when she should arrive.
Now and then though, my prey would acquiesce to my gallant yet random, chivalrous act for what it was.
Random enough kindness for you guys?
 MondoVman
Msg: 69 (view)

New ID voter law?
Posted: 3/20/2012 12:35:37 AM
By all the voter id gods, not excluding the irish people's little Chryste, STOP arguing the id claims of these incessantly lamenting, hand-wringing unconsolables.

These UCs, you see, not only know they are righteous, but have most thoroughly, most swell and most swole proven themselves fully aware that their collective has been properly screwed by the American political system.

Therehence by the blasphemous almighty irish Chryste, let any in opposition who choose withdraw from presenting further real truths for now, thereby granting the UCs the time and space they desire to salve the gaping open sores indirectly inflicted upon them by the lawfully elected.

Meh. So say I.
 MondoVman
Msg: 187 (view)

The War on Women
Posted: 3/18/2012 11:28:07 PM
^^^ Careful there. starting to read as religiously fundamentalist as the lead manic mad reLigion-Of-Liberalism ravings (lmmrLoLr, pronounced "lulmmmrler") of the POF forums... (read: first contemptuous "dot dot dot" sentence faux terminator) although there are at least... (read: first contemptuous "dot dot dot" faux comma) two sources lovingly tied for the lead... (read: first contemptuous "dot dot dot" faux pause) in earth-bound puppy-like embrace... (read: second contemptuous "dot dot dot" sentence faux terminator)

Gaaah, my dots is tried...! (<--- is that correct "spelling"? dot dot dot before the F U-terminator?)
 MondoVman
Msg: 41 (view)

Is there a limit that you would spend on your pet for surgery??
Posted: 3/18/2012 10:28:35 PM
^^^What in the world does your post state other than contempt for how others spend money on their pets, when the topic ONLY asks YOU quote is there a limit that YOU would spend end quote?

...we continue to spend excessive amounts on our pets ...
[followed later by] I have no right criticizing others for their choices ...

Wow. Do you even have a pet, but can't find any words to answer the topic?
Regardless your answer, again, what business other than none do you have criticizing others' spending?
Do you think you only partially failed to understand my previous post critical of another's post?

Can't promise you'll understand any further explanation, but if you don't understand any of the above questions, feel free to ask for clarification or describe your confusion.
 MondoVman
Msg: 35 (view)

New ID voter law?
Posted: 3/18/2012 7:19:17 PM
God awful pestulance of myopic (non)intellectuals! Ugh!
I am going to exercise my RIGHT to be TOO LAZY to re-read and quote the poster's tripe essentially claiming that

Paraphrase: It is easier, simpler, more guarantee-er, and obviously more sexually fulfilling for a/every Republican to obtain a voter ID card than it is for a/every Democrat.

Wow. That's some real horsesh-it for ya.
Tell ya what, I'll include the actual wording after I post this thus tho thfar.

Found it! @Igor

Another point on how the new voter ID laws are obviously aimed , not at confirming right to vote, but on disenfranchising certain segments (i.e. non-Republicans), can be seen by HOW they go about writing the laws.

horsesh-it horsesh-it horsesh-it. Uh, how's that Liberal-tittiee tongue twister go?
 MondoVman
Msg: 39 (view)

Posted: 3/18/2012 7:02:23 PM
^^^You suck at giving pet advise. It is NONE of your business as to other people's decisions about their pets. Do you also suck at giving advise on other subjects as well and all because you never learned the complete sufficiency of just being thoroughly honest about YOUR experiences?

The actual truth is always completely sufficient AND will set you free. Try it some time.
 MondoVman
Msg: 181 (view)

The War on Women
Posted: 3/18/2012 3:46:38 PM
@EP
Liberalism is not a religion. Stop emulating the Religious Fundamentalists with your mad, manic raving. Try some chocolate and spending more needed time on a bloody red velvet porcelain throne.

@magic...

Until Benedict XIV jumps center for the Lakers, what the church says or does won't ever be all that important.

Important to whom? You do realize your diction implies unimportant to every American, yes? Do you sincerely hate freedom of religion? Or is it you just hate your and everyone else's lack of true mind-reading ability of others' sentiments and devotions?

I am an Irish Catholic Red Sox fan

Sigh, don't understand. You claim you are Catholic, i.e. religious, and your profile states Non-Religious? How much did you pay the translator for those two descriptors?

I am disinterested ... latrine and flush

vvv What the? Ya, in other words you hate religion and you hate freedom of religion. Got it.
 MondoVman
Msg: 178 (view)

The War on Women
Posted: 3/18/2012 3:24:05 PM
@magicallaroundme
Another anti-religion fail! You dare claim that your fabricated guesses constitute knowing those others' ranking of their religion vs. their occupation, race/heritance or other *independent* attributes?

How about "azzhat (occupation), inbred caucasian hermaphrodite (race+sexualinadequancy), dweeb (religious affiliation)?

Or perhaps, bald, humongous nose, short d-ick. Yep, short d-ck obviously another's least interest, concern, devotion or obsession simply because I list it last.

Exactly what are your true occupation, race and religion? We'd like an equal opportunity to fully judge your words.
 MondoVman
Msg: 34 (view)

Posted: 3/18/2012 2:02:36 AM
I would gladly spend up to $10 US each to lobotomize every forumite who DOES NOT
1) follow every comma with a space, or
2) end every sentence with a single period only and not the double or more numerous, "look at me", contemptuous tripe style periods, or
3) follow every sentence with 1 or 2 spaces, or
4) capitalize every sentence.
If we're going to insist on perfection toward all pets, should we not demand all forumites employ what they were taught from the third grade on? Especially those who regale us with how "humanely" (sic) they treat their own?
 MondoVman
Msg: 427 (view)

The Greatest World Problems
Posted: 3/17/2012 12:40:23 AM
We all die, so no, don't bother doing yourself in ahead of your time. T'would be senseless.
Instead, how about you moving to, in your opinion, some grossly over-populated society then report back on a monthly basis how well living there meets your notion of success or failure, - your opinion, after all.
 MondoVman
Msg: 425 (view)

Posted: 3/16/2012 9:18:08 PM
Excuse me NOT to all of you over population naysayers, John Malthus not notwithstanding!
"we may be getting there" - Huh? "may"?
"Which societies are on the brink ...?" - Sigh. another inane question.

My list of societies directly affected by their or their neighbor's over-population:
1. All 3rd world countries
2. All 2nd world countries
3. All 1st world countries
*waits for the likely "Uh, all of them?" inane follow-up question*

Even the U.S. is over populated with blue collar adolescent adults looking for hand-outs.
 MondoVman
Msg: 414 (view)

Posted: 3/16/2012 2:45:08 PM
The greatest problems for societies on the brink of self-extermination stem from their failure to control their birthrate - whether due to governmental choice (think dictatorial) or societal ones (large families, lack of practical education, and not learning enough from mistakes). They've more than earned the right to perish.

The historical consequences of fertility (aka not keeping one's d-ck in one's pants) ARE "overpopulation, food shortages, water shortages, and shortages of safe potable water". Don't forget prostituting yourself and offspring, and selling your children, to name a few more. They've more than earned the right to perish.

Then too, an annoyingly troublesome problem related to the above is the constant whining by self-labeled "earth/earth first" people about those self-imploding societies. Ya, but talk is cheap. Ya, and other people's money and resources are infinite and up for their "emotional grab azz" attempts. Their typical solution is a superficial, figurative placement of "a bit more" lipstick on a dead donkey's d-ck. Despite their claims of both wanting and being able to save everyone, I know of no "earth" group or person who consistently reverses those type societies' death march, with or without other peoples' money.

Meh, why care? Not going to remove the fencing around any of my 100 acre properties so that 10,000 or as few as 100 evolutionary imbeciles can move there and proceed to misuse it as they did their homeland. They've more than earned the right to perish.
 MondoVman
Msg: 225 (view)

Posted: 3/13/2012 6:00:42 AM
^^^Yanno Irush, wishing that Aries in msg 191 had not requested another to quantity the amount of help she needs would obviously be a fool's outlook and desire.
Aries:

So, what do you want? How much do you want per month? I'm curious to know what an acceptable amount would be.

However, you claiming his civil request was offensive is just anaemic, lower order offensiveness of your own invention.
 MondoVman

plenty of fish getting bad rep.
Posted: 3/12/2012 12:50:50 AM
IMO, POF has about a 5% success rate. That's also the generally accepted success rate of AA (Alcoholics Anonymous). I'm probably being too optimistic about POF. Though POF is 100% successful at allowing us to piss, moan and whine with or without our favorite cheese. The same can be said about AA.

Be sure to report back on this or another thread from time to time with any successes you have. thx.
 MondoVman
Msg: 196 (view)

Posted: 3/12/2012 12:36:31 AM
he discovered it would have been a great help to him if he had been able to have it already as he's still paying hospital bills and nursing home bills from his late wife

End-of-life debt is one of the more selfish forms of stealing from YOUR neighbor.
Arguments in favor of racking up end-of-life debt are a twisted utopia
Boo hoo! Get over yourself. We all die.
Respect your loved ones and your neighbor by pulling the dirt over yourself before you "leave".

Old age is not for sissies.
Nor is it for broke azz, blue-balled liberals, conservatives, or independents, nor witches or brain-dead zombies.

Take a death pill when it's "time to go" if you cannot afford care.
 MondoVman
Msg: 62 (view)

my proposal to america, feel free to add. i left 600 bil to play with
Posted: 3/9/2012 8:59:44 PM
Someone please tell me what I'm tryin' to say? Come on now. I'm being all nice and gentlemanly as I can soes you'll answer me, you a--holes! 'k? *pops another cold one* ... ahhhh
 MondoVman
Msg: 8 (view)

Fukushima Disaster - 1 Year Later
Posted: 3/9/2012 2:12:13 PM
OP, would you prefer "Sea quake, then run?"

"Get over yourself soon." said the wistful card purchased at Conspiracies 'R Us.
 MondoVman
Msg: 22 (view)

Is 'friends' the new serial dater 'guise?'
Posted: 3/7/2012 8:09:19 PM
"Hey Beautiful! I'm reading/listening to your words, but don't see or hear enough to sustain interest." - basic impact of most profiles.
- We don't need drop-down lists or checkboxes. However my 5th grade teacher would require I explain each with at least one complete sentence to earn a grade above of a 'D' based on effort or achievement.
- Imagine the threads we could create were a "Strength" dropdown list to appear with these choices: average, above average, don't make me sit on you, sometimes, often, seldom, whatev.
Just contemplating the confusion for some POFers as to whether a profilee's choice refers to their breath, body odor, sexual prowess, social congress, or physical strength ONLY.

Back when we ran personal ads in a newspaper there were NO checkboxes or dropdowns. So other than the expense and censorship, the choice of words to describe ourselves and whom we could work up a decent drool was unlimited. Ah, the burden of it all back when.
 MondoVman
Msg: 13 (view)

POFers that approach you IRL..
Posted: 3/7/2012 12:15:56 AM
OP, you behaved a perfect lady.
If I may also suggest, you should ignore and not respond to ignorant feedback in the future such as: "You were only upset because he was ugly and showed attention toward you."
What would be the point, as clearly demonstrated by the narcissistic reply to your response?
 MondoVman
Msg: 66 (view)

Would you date (get in a relationship with) yourself?
Posted: 3/4/2012 1:36:46 AM
In the context of this thread,
Anyone, will you actually behave as highly functional and desirable as you claim? Or, for those who prefer a different wording, can, will, and do you actually behave as who you truly are from the start?
Ladies: If you say you don't nag, will you be not nagging 95+% of that 100% war-ron-tee?
Gents: uh. uh. If you are 80% attentive early on, will you be 95+% of that later on?
---
"Everyone lies.", Greg House
Guess who:
"Women with pasts interest men because they hope history will repeat itself."
"Don't keep a man guessing too long - he's sure to find the answer somewhere else."
"A woman in love can't be reasonable -- or she probably wouldn't be in love."
"She's the kind of girl who climbed the ladder of success wrong by wrong." (ans: Mae West)
 MondoVman

First Meet... What Went Wrong?
Posted: 2/28/2012 8:25:55 PM
Consider these OP, but answer separately regarding online vs. IRL men.
1. How many men per week, or month or year do you have the time and energy to meet?
2. Given 1), are you living up to your meeting men goals and potential?
3. Does meeting only N men after many months (thanks Mae) represent a lack of luck, or
a self-fulfilling anti-prophecy/approach? Or other?
4. On a scale of 0 to 10 what is your level of interest and commitment toward
a. Increasing the actual number of men you meet per week, or month, or year?
b. Increasing your number of 2nd dates?
c. Increasing your number of mattress sessions?
5. Does your attitude, outlook and/or intensity need to change to improve or achieve any or all of the above?
 MondoVman
Msg: 57 (view)

Is 61 the cut-off age for having any luck on POF?
Posted: 2/28/2012 1:24:05 PM
Hey OP, some whine to go with your cheese. A relatively small, timely adjustment we all make on POF is re-learning to comprehend what others write/want, too. Not doing so only prolongs one's confused experience in the gi-normous sea of sexual fecundity. *pant pant*
Poor guy. You wrote "seems most profiles I ch.(choose?) the woman will have an age bracket that tops out at 60." So what? Well, for all of us, it seems a silly lot of effort to be forced to access a profile in order to discover I'm either within or out of her age bracket. But that's one of POF's dating obstacles at present.

POF matching still does not consider my search age bracket against hers. (Have always thought "what the hell?") Since I'm 61, and my bracket is 56 to 63 (I think), then if she's only looking for 59 and 60 year olds, I would prefer an option for her profile to NOT match. Similarly, a 51 yr old looking upward of 61 could optionally match me in her searches or not.
 MondoVman
Msg: 10 (view)

ex's town
Posted: 2/26/2012 12:53:59 AM
Ok, here's my family experience. Hope it informs your thinking for the better.
I had a falling out with my Dad and two of my brothers in 1993. At the time they all lived in AZ, my 5 yr. old daughter lived in NV, and I in NM. Soon after, and with some thought, I told them (and at 8 or 9 yrs. of age, my daughter) that their relationships were their responsibility, i.e. none of mine. Staying in touch, gift giving, visiting, whatever, were up to them. In that way, my daughter understood I respected her thoughts and feelings to always nurture or not the family relationships she wants.
About stuff... I still love the now 26+ year old water-bed my ex and I bought. She got the car when we split in 1990, and I felt no loss other than not having a car for a spell.
As to friends and acquaintanceships, I'm not "good" at making them, so moving vs. staying put is not a predictor of how deep or soon my next friend/acquaint-ships.
--
"To the moon, and beyond, Alice."
 MondoVman
Msg: 10 (view)

Positive Character Traits
Posted: 1/24/2012 11:13:33 PM
*brushes teeth*
*puts toilet seat down*
*says "Oops, 'cuse me" after belching or farting"
*says "Hon, this is delicious sometime during most meals*
*says "Babe, that/this IS heavenly, awesome, uh!, uh! after/while ... *
*looks deeply into her soul on a regular basis*
*places hands on parts of her body in need of "attention"*
*sigh*
 MondoVman
Msg: 43 (view)

End of the World (2012) and POF ?
Posted: 12/31/2011 10:08:50 PM

The (tomato) difference between assimilating aspects of one faith into another and "stealing" aspects is when the new religion claims originality (dubiously concluded).

No. By "stealing" you've failed at admitting you should have originally quoted the word "stole". Attempting to disown your choice of conveying the ordinary meaning of "stole" by writing "stealing" in quotes is sad.

Here again you use words ("exclusively" and "appropriated") in an attempt at further spinning the lie:

Christianity--and Judaism--both claim that myths taken from prior religions are theirs, exclusively. ...
Later, Christians appropriated "hell" from the Norse goddess

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/appropriate:
1, to take exclusive possession of -- Nope, not with respect to heaven and hell
2. to set apart for or assign to a particular purpose or use -- Not germaine to your vile thrust
3. to take or make use of without authority or right -- Simply can't happen wrt h&h

Christianity cannot take possession of heaven and hell due to the impossibility of doing so.
Christianity has not made use of heaven and hell without authority since none authority exists.

I will be happy

^doubtful as well as dubious
 MondoVman

End of the World (2012) and POF ?
Posted: 12/31/2011 7:54:27 PM

3. The Greeks, from whom the Christians stole the ideas of heaven and hell,

I have spent years (well over a decade seriously so) studying myth.

Oh my. Gotta call BS on a claim that the all mighty Christians, let alone any real person or persons, can steal an idea. Such tripe, disrespectful outlook and discourse you present. Thank you for that.

Virtually all commonly-read individuals, not just the well-read, learn prior to adulthood that the correct word when claiming incorporation of an idea is "borrow"; yet your post-adolescent years of study have failed to instill even a modicum of respectful communication skills and habit.

Of course (all) Christians want

... Tsk. Find an accredited school, one willing to learn ya the actual meanings of "all" and "some", since your writing evinces a markedly depraved education.
 MondoVman
Msg: 146 (view)

NY becomes 6th state to legalize gay marriage
Posted: 12/31/2011 3:29:01 PM
You wonder if (fill in the blank) would be ok?
So, no real opinion then. And no definition of marriage revealed by you yet either.

Ya, your words appear to wonder about all kinds of stuff. Typical tripe dressed up all weak and snarky.
 MondoVman
Msg: 144 (view)

Posted: 12/31/2011 2:58:28 PM
^^^I've got my definition of marriage, but not yours.

I suspect your written version will be completely incoherent, but do show us regardless what I might likely conclude.
 MondoVman
Msg: 142 (view)

Posted: 12/31/2011 2:43:06 PM
Eureka! A change of mind and heart. I'm with Vlad and Match all the way (wink nudge wink?)!

Whatever two same-sex biological siblings want to sexually attempt with each other in the privacy of their bedrooms is fine by me. Just don't label it marriage. Simple.

Oh, the anti-democratic tyranny of the non-biologically related GLBT-majority! pfft!

No, sir. Just because ya f^ck 'em doesn't mean ya gets to marry 'em.

Happy New Year to all.
 MondoVman
Msg: 15 (view)

sexist POF?
Posted: 12/18/2011 9:01:10 PM
^^^Been awhile but just rated 20 to 30 photos. Hope no one gets depressed or flumoxed by my votes to reject about 5 of them: a motorcycle-only, one or two car-only, and can't remember the others. Why, you ask? Well, because it took 9 or 10 pics to realize NOT ALL were the user's primary pic. Too much bother to place "PRIMARY PIC" in bold, red lettering on the LEFT, and "NON PRIMARY PIC" in bold, green lettering on the RIGHT - or some equivalent - form of meaningful labeling. Oh well.
 MondoVman

Do you like Emoticons? How much is too much?
Posted: 9/16/2011 10:55:49 PM
^^^Hey Cruella. Start EVERY post with these 7 non-blank characters (i.e without the spaces):
[ b ] [ / b ]

You'll never "lose" an emoticon again.
 MondoVman
Msg: 8 (view)

Foot-In-Mouth Syndrome....anybody else have it??
Posted: 8/14/2011 1:10:16 PM
Emailed this to friends and family the day before my pre-employment drug-screen last week:
"Subject: Passed my urine test
Whoo hoo! Scored a 98 on drug screen urine test. They deducted one point for volume (I turned in the tiny cup filled to the brim), and another for "weak" stream (they're opinion). Ciao, (Me)".

At the risk of being made to talk to the hand or tasting feet, I related my "score of 98" email to the lab personnel the next day. It brightened their day, and no hands or feet made an appearance.

"Pushing up daisies" - now, that's (also) funny. Thanks for sharing, OP!
 MondoVman

Weigh In (figuratively!) on This One,?
Posted: 8/13/2011 8:52:08 PM
^^^And if you did have it, would you want them? Seriously, would you want them?
What do women want? What do women have? What do women give?
Let's all get a life, and find someone to share it with, like the adults we supposedly are. MO
 MondoVman
Msg: 4 (view)

Foot-In-Mouth Syndrome....anybody else have it??
Posted: 8/13/2011 3:42:48 PM
Be brave OP, be very brave. Tell us precisely what you said. Because...
- "Only the truth is funny" (Rick Reynolds, comedian)
- We all need and appreciate honesty, accuracy, and a good laugh.
- How can you/we expect others to fess up with their specifics if we don't (won't)?

One of my repeat, though seldom repeated, offenses: Emailing someone on POF who's made it clear she's not interested enough in further contact.
 MondoVman
Msg: 96 (view)

Can someone explain why pot smoking is acceptable in adults
Posted: 8/13/2011 3:58:07 AM
^^^Huh? An ounce per month? Must only be talking about the consumption rate of the "sickest" (wink).
An affordable-to-cheap ounce of decent grade in the early 70s easily lasted me six months. Needed to maintain top performance at my job to provide for my family, yanno.
 MondoVman
Msg: 39 (view)

why are so many not religious when...
Posted: 8/11/2011 4:12:50 PM
^^^So you previously had "non religious" without any explanation? Yes?
And you changed to "other" and still without any explanation? Yes?

I have "Methodist" without any explanation. Thinking of adding words to the effect that I believe in a higher power, God, of my own understanding and that it's been X years since I attended any church service.

Caveat Reader, meaning "let the reader beware"(?)

Would those foaming at the mouth please get up from your chair and drink a glass or two of water?
Thanks.
 MondoVman
Msg: 59 (view)

If Cell Phones Could Be Banned,Who Would Join Me?
Posted: 8/10/2011 2:38:22 PM
A cell phone can't work when the power (grid) is out.
A cordless, landline phone can't work when the grid is out. Its base station uses house power feed.
A classic phone always works because its needed power is supplied via the phone jack.
 MondoVman

Do women take rejection as well as men do?
Posted: 8/5/2011 11:28:30 PM
^^^^Ya, men's egos are obviously located in their balls according to the OP at the above link:
"Are men that egotisticle that ..."

Hey gals, where do you keep your egos located?
 MondoVman
Msg: 34 (view)

Take it to the mattresses
Posted: 8/5/2011 10:44:23 PM
I have slept on my Land and Sky California King waterbed mattress since Fall 1985 (a 25+ year old vinyl? mattress) that looks brand-new! As a previous poster weighed-in on hers, the combination of mattress and heater results in year round heavenly comfort, to which I'll add results in great sex and hilarity in re-positioning. The only challenge I recall was the circus-like maneuver my pregnant wife perfected getting out of bed.
 MondoVman
Msg: 81 (view)

Posted: 8/4/2011 7:27:42 PM
What precisely is a non-cigarette, as in "I'm a non-cigarette smoker"? Also, why the cigarette posts on a thread about whether adults smoking Mary J is acceptable? Golly gee.
 MondoVman
Msg: 6 (view)

beware of being scammed
Posted: 8/4/2011 1:15:26 AM
My 68 yr old best friend of 30 years is overweight, has diabetes and a poor-to-fair diet. He claims he will (would) *only* sign-up for a gym membership on a month-to-month basis (wait for it) because he might not like it and therefore might quit before a year membership expired.

So from one perspective he cleverly avoids scamming himself. However, neither he nor his wife has tried a single month of a month-to-month membership during the three years since he started taking a daily pill for his diabetes.

Moral of the story: Do not hand someone more than the cost of an average gym's year membership (say $300) without a) discussing and agreeing to "it" (i.e. all agreed terms), and b) realizing that either party may quit "it" sooner. For any amount greater (than $300), execute a personal note at the very least.
 MondoVman
Msg: 71 (view)

Posted: 8/4/2011 12:10:11 AM
Come on, any post that discusses children's use of Mary J in-whole instead of adult's use (as clearly stated in both the Title and OP) are inadmissible and therefore dismissed.

Don't know whether the off-topic adults herein have or have not smoked too much Mary J in the present or distant past, but to me, the off-topic prose herein is indistinguishable from the effects/perspective of ODD.

I think PS is acceptable in adults. Off-topic rants and brownie-point entreaties ("Hey, heres some off-topic stuff *I* want you to know that *I* know or think") belong in a different thread.
 MondoVman

Posted: 7/30/2011 12:17:32 AM

"btw........name me one person that took home a stranger from a bar because they were high.
..............name me one person that has hit a parked car because they were high.
..............name me one person that passed out on a curb because they were high."

On a lighter side... Me
I took home and had sex with my very first lesbian that I met stoned at an outdoor rock concert.
I've walked body- or face-first or both into more than one parked vehicle when stoned.
I've waited on foot while stoned through multiple traffic light cycles while trying to remember which direction I felt like taking.
 MondoVman
Msg: 14 (view)

Hijacked profile
Posted: 7/24/2011 11:41:15 PM
Interesting thread, OP. Was it his byline "HEARTBREAK & DRAMA R WHAT I DO BEST!" that got your attention? Do tell us, please.
 MondoVman

Asking a few reviews.
Posted: 7/24/2011 3:21:02 PM
Congrats getting off the nicotine! Well done!
I would rethink your Personality choice of "octopus". Completely creepy - regardless how certain one is that they either look, feel, taste, or swim like an octopus. You can choose "No personality" if nothing else appeals, which will result in no text as opposed to "no personality". The Personality drop down box's wording for "no choice", i.e. "no personality", has always cracked me up! (Why not use "none" or blank like the entire rest of the world's educated?)
 MondoVman
Msg: 22 (view)

Social drinking
Posted: 7/20/2011 12:12:33 AM
Four ounces or more of alcohol a day is NOT social drinking, it's a drinking problem.
The depth of one's drinking problem (dependency, abuse, or addiction) varies per individual.

How deep into the jaws of King Alcohol one chooses to co-reside/co-experience with the problem drinker is the companion question.

Show ALL Forums