Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Random Music - Happy Mondays
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 472 (view)

Random Music - Happy Mondays
Posted: 10/16/2018 7:58:47 AM
Kerno
I'm the same regarding cameras. I just use my old dog and bone. I like blackberry phones. I have the key2. It's quite bulky because it has a physical key board as well as the touch keyboard.

Takes excellent photies though.

Chapster
The religious side would be funny if it was not so serious. Before going to belfast i read a post on trip adviser where a young geezer wanted to do his own walking tour of the murals. He wanted to visit pubs. He asked advice.

The advice he got from some belfast folk (although to be fair it was a few years ago) was because he was english then republican areas would be wary.

On the loyalist areas he would be treated suspicious because he may be military. IF he went on the shankhill road then stay at the lower shankhill which is uda controlled. Upper shankhill is uvf and more wary of strangers.

It's not even religion anymore. It's a feeling of its all have folk left. Republican or loyalist.

Theres a wee muslim geezer in glasgow who supports rangers. He was banned from every stadium in Scotland for sectarian abuse of catholics.

This is frankly bizarre. I think he has mental health issues. The clip is only a minute long but there are THOUSANDS sing the same song every week..........

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U3pqS15pNgo

Roxy
I think bondsy is up to no good. We've not had many financial reports recently. Although lots of it baffles me i try my best to understand.

Wonky donkey.
The t'interweb went crazy for this. The granny reading the wee yin the wonky donkey. It's great. The book sold out after this clip went viral.

My pal in canada got a couple of copies and she is sending them over. Cannae wait to read it to the bairns.........

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gbsZohEMn38

Oh and my tea in yous lots hands. The poll of polls.

Will i have my microwave meal of ham hoch and mustard mash?

Or

Phone a kofte kebab from the supperbowl?

The poll closes at 5.45

Over to yous.

Ps Roxy. Aye nickelback are a canadian rock band hen.
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 44 (view)

The End Of Obamadom &c
Posted: 10/15/2018 2:12:19 PM
"And with the last line... yet ANOTHER Prima Donna has joined the group! Welcome to the ME parade!
Now that everyone has signed in, where is Alex Trebec to preside over this motley crew? I hear the theme music playing now..."

Pssst. I've never been away. And obviously the point of the post sailed right over your head. Oh dear.

Nice bit of selective editing though.

Got to give you that.

Maybe we could make posts about you. Would that make you feel included?

Now WHICH poster wrote this? Seems they do not believe the shite that THEY waffle

"ALL Human beings totally deserve respect. What they don't deserve - is attitude. And bad assumptions. One bad flake doesn't have to ruin the whole cereal bowl, just pick the thing out and work with what you have.

What really bugs the crap outta me is this total demonization of ANY person, group or demographic that even has the appearance of not fully supporting someone else's agenda. "If you are not FOR us, then you are AGAINST us," kind of crap. It has totally replaced any kind of decent or skillful debate, negotiation or compromise. That is NOT a trademark of a civil society - it's a mark of a selfish one. Just because I stay silent to listen to both sides does not make me a freakin' enemy."

What a grade A twat you are geezer.

And as darkness has descended and little tablets guzzled Edinburgh bids good night to all. Even those who waffle shite about respect.
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 42 (view)

The End Of Obamadom &c
Posted: 10/15/2018 10:56:18 AM
"^^^^ I don't know nor care where Edinburgh is...that proves my point...I do not hold myself out as a geography expert....."

Oooooo that hurt................

"Sure you can talk about my country's politics all you want...... but if you started characterizing people about their tolerance levels based on whether they were democratic or republican (i.e., like Searle)....then you would simply show yourself to be another know nothing prima-donna as Searle has shown himself to be."

I couldn't give a fvck about who is a republican or who is a democrat to be honest. I'm just loving watching yous all hate each other and throw hissy fits............

"As for the Scots, do they not speak english?...albeit admittedly barely...."

Oooooo shot through the heart. AGAIN. We speak Scots english in a lowlands dialect............

"and was not Scotland at one time ruled by England? And is Scotland not part of "Great Britain"...close enough for me to qualify as identical to the same "anglo-saxons" living in England."

Shhhhhh. The act of union was carried out by James v1. A Scot. But you folk from texas have not got much knowledge about anywhere else in the world eh? Although hundreds of your counties are named after Scots.
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 40 (view)

The End Of Obamadom &c
Posted: 10/15/2018 10:21:34 AM
"^^^^ what the fuk does a guy living in England know about Democrats and Republicans...Wow...talk about the blind leading the ignorant. You know, if you lived in the country...were involved in politics....actually had any sort of experience whatsoever with the parties...you might be able to offer an opinion...but people who have integrity...they have the integrity to say something like....gee...I live in the US.... I don't know a whole lot about England....I barely know what a Tory is....etc.....

What is it with you English? You...Jovan..... two regular posters on this board."

Speaking of ignorance. Are you not aware that Edinburgh is in Scotland? And sorry to break this news but Scotland is not part of England.

So no one but shermans can talk about sherman politics? Wow. See maybe if folk like you knew a little bit more about other places on this planet you would not be as ignorant as you claim others to be.

And as a Scot i reserve the right to talk about your countries politics. Your country involves itself in mine.

So suck it up buttercup (i believe is the term)
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 468 (view)

Posted: 10/15/2018 9:12:06 AM
Chapster
"Oops - another William. I doubt many people this side of the border gave even a second glance about the name William."

Ha ha aye i don't think many citizens would. But it IS going to be problematic. Unless a deal has already been done to give the six counties back to ireland.

When we done the murals tour over in belfast our black cab driver was called kevin. I knew right away which community he came from. Not many prods in northern ireland would be called kevin.

And i am sure there are not many williams in nationalist communities.

As soon as you go through the gates at the peace wall into loyalist belfast king william on his white horse is everywhere. Wall murals, flags and posters in shops.

Just have a gander at the 12th of july parades.

Just hame and guzzled a goodfellows and stevens sausage roll and a mince pie from our local scotmid.

Well tidy.

Just a wee gander at this should give you a wee indication

http://cain.ulst.ac.uk/bibdbs/murals/slide1.htm
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 14 (view)

Be brave snowflakes we really do need a very hard brexit .....breathe in breathe out .....breathe
Posted: 10/15/2018 9:11:34 AM
Chapster

"can't see this government lasting much longer. Et tu Brutus?"

No he never. He et 5. (It's the punchline to an old joke).

Aye may will be binned. And you know what? That will be TWO tory governments nigel farage has nearly single handedly brought down. Something big jo sparts mobb could not do.

They really are useless. The worst tory government in living history and yet london labour could not bring them down.

I caught the politics show by sophie ridge yesterday. She was in the Don Valley near Doncaster (i think). The fantastic citizens there voted brexit. There has been no change in their minds.

Meanwhile geldof, bonio and loads of z list selebs are shouting about a 'peoples' vote. Funny they never gave a toss about the 'people' before the referendum.

As for trainers mate. The pair of DC's i bought 2 years ago are now work shoes. The soles are still in good nick.

The pair with the resin based paint are now travel to work trainers.

You should try a pair mate. The cushion soles are well boss on the feet. Do you sound for the new job.
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 13 (view)

Be brave snowflakes we really do need a very hard brexit .....breathe in breathe out .....breathe
Posted: 10/15/2018 7:33:36 AM
Chapster

"can't see this government lasting much longer. Et tu Brutus?"

No he never. He et 5. (It's the punchline to an old joke).

Aye may will be binned. And you know what? That will be TWO tory governments nigel farage has nearly single handedly brought down. Something big jo sparts mob could not do.

They really are useless. The worst tory government in living history and yet london labour could not bring them down.

I caught the politics show by sophie ridge yesterday. She was in the Don Valley near Doncaster (i think). The fantastic citizens there voted brexit. There has been no change in their minds.

Meanwhile geldof, bonio and loads of z list selebs are shouting about a 'peoples' vote. Funny they never gave a toss about the 'people' before the referendum.

As for trainers mate. The pair of DC's i bought 2 years ago are now work shoes. The soles are still in good nick.

The pair with the resin based paint are now travel to work trainers.

You should try a pair mate. The cushion soles are well boss on the feet. Do you sound for the new job.
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 466 (view)

Posted: 10/15/2018 2:08:16 AM
You know what i liked about the sign language story Chapster? That 500 of our deaf folk could get dressed up and go out for a bloody good night out and have a laugh.

The royals eh? As a republican the royal family are a thing of the past. Yes our nations histories are awash with kings, queens, princes and princesses.

Somehow the thought of charles becoming king has put shivers up many spines. Box of frogs barking.

The one that does interest me though is the laddie william. When he becomes 'king' the reaction, especially up here and over the water will be mad.

A king william on the throne. King billy. Catholics will react badly methinks. Whereas protestants and loyalists will be over the moon.

And if king billy is photographed on a white horse eating an orange then expect riots.

Maybe all the lords, ladies, barons, baronesses etc who owe their wealth to some old king bestowing land to some old ancestor of theirs could pay for the royal family?

Because it was OUR ancestors who fought the battles and died in huge numbers. Yet OUR folk got nothing.

A country fit for hero's. Err when will this happen exactly?
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 464 (view)

Posted: 10/15/2018 1:30:10 AM
I've asked a few times on here about sign language. Is it universal? Are there slang words. Well lo and behold this morning on sky news is comedian ray bradshaw.

The Scottish geezer who's ma and dad are both deaf and who learned sign language at an early age was being interviewed by SJ just now.

He is taking his comedy show on tour. As he does his show he signs at the same time. I'm sure he said 500 deaf citizens have went to their first comedy show to see him.

Fair play to him. SJ asked him about sign language. He said every nation has their own sign language. Apparently the shermans only use one hand to sign.

Lol in australia the aussia sign for coca cola is the uk word for sex.

Jackie who does the sport was away to do a bit on the Scotland game last night. She asked him what the sign was for lost again?

He said 'just say Scotland'.

Sad but true.

But fair play to the laddie.
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 24 (view)

Sexism? Private Images And A Solution
Posted: 10/13/2018 4:41:05 AM
Photies are usually the hand picked ones that make yourself look passable. Nowt wrong with that though.

I seldom bother with the other part of the site. As chapster said a few weeks back a lot of us got a message. But only to fleece cash.

I mind a debate on here back in the day about how long you should speak to someone before meeting them. The OP reckoned 5 weeks. But i asked. What if after 5 weeks yous meet up and dont like each other? 5 weeks of your life wasted.

The only way to find out about someone is to speak on the phone then meet up.

And why wait weeks and weeks?

Messages this short etc

Pouring with rain in Edinburgh today. Poor auld me has to venture out to the shops as well.

Ooooo but my lassie is making me an apple pie using apples from the tree in my garden.
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 460 (view)

Posted: 10/12/2018 6:00:10 PM
Intolerant illiberal liberal dafties. One day we, the citizens will exact a revenge on yous rodents that will be biblical.

I fvckin despise you cvnts............

"In this proud land we grew up strong
We were wanted all along
I was taught to fight, taught to win
I never thought I could fail

No fight left or so it seems
I am a man whose dreams have all deserted
I've changed my name, I've changed my face
But no one wants you when you lose

Don't give up
'Cause you have friends
Don't give up
You're not beaten yet
Don't give up
I know you can make it good

Though I saw it all around
Never thought I could be affected
Thought that we'd be the last to go
It is so strange the way things turn

Drove the night toward my home
The place that I was born, on the lakeside
As daylight broke, I saw the earth
The trees had burned down to the ground

Don't give up
You still have us
Don't give up
We don't need much of anything
Don't give up
'Cause somewhere there's a place
Where we belong

Rest your head
You worry too much
It's going to be alright
When times get rough
You can fall back on us
Don't give up
Please don't give up

'Got to walk out of here
I can't take anymore
Going to stand on that bridge
Keep my eyes down below
Whatever may come
And whatever may go
That river's flowing
That river's flowing

Moved on to another town
Tried hard to settle down
For every job, so many men
So many men no-one needs

Don't give up
'Cause you have friends
Don't give up
You're not the only one
Don't give up
No reason to be ashamed
Don't give up
You still have us
Don't give up now
We're proud of who you are
Don't give up
You know it's never been easy
Don't give up
'Cause I believe there's a place
There's a place where we belong"
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 459 (view)

Posted: 10/12/2018 3:48:43 PM
Chast
"I've not experienced sleep paralysis personally but I know a couple of people who have. They've described it similarly to your experience, Vlad, though I don't remember either of them saying they felt a presence in the room."

Show the folk that description that i put up. If it was a happy experience you would not freeze like that. Honest pal it is a malevolent being that appaears.

Have a wee gander at the painting from 1781. It is that. Ask your pals again. I put it down to drink and drug abuse at first. But nope. Twas real.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

Chapster
Well done geezer.

The vladster went full on with a scottish politician last night. My mate scary mary has a barbers shop. The Best Little Hairhouse. I popped in last night and apparently scared him because i cannot get a council hoose.

I abused him and scary threw me out her shop.

But hey. The over privileged tosser now knows that not all citizens are a bovine herd.
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 455 (view)

Posted: 10/9/2018 5:39:54 AM
If there is still anyone alive on the uk forums have any of yous experienced this below before? It's not the first time it has happened to me...........

"Symptoms of sleep paralysis

The main symptom of sleep paralysis is being completely aware of your surroundings but temporarily being unable to move or talk.

This usually occurs as you're waking up, but can happen when falling asleep.

During an episode of sleep paralysis you may:

find it difficult to take deep breaths, as if your chest is being crushed or restricted

be able to move your eyes – some people can also open their eyes but others find they can't

have a sensation that there's someone or something in the room with you (hallucination) – many people feel

this presence wishes to harm them

feel very frightened"

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/sleep-paralysis/

So last night i got settled down. Then i was convinced that someone or something was sitting on my legs. As i said before i sleep in my livingroom on the settee because it is the warmest part of the house.

Anyway the street light shines through the glass on the front door which means i can see light in the hall through the livingroom door.

I was convinced i could see something.

I keep two knives and an open razor on the table in the living room. And i was trying to reach the razor but just could not move my arms or legs.

I was also trying to shout but I'm positive it was only a squeak that emanated.

Lairy stuff like.
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 616 (view)

The Walking Dead
Posted: 10/9/2018 3:55:05 AM
"Vlad, you should be able to catch the first 8 seasons of The Walking Dead on Netflix. The first 5 seasons were, in my opinion, the best with session 6 straying with silly soap opera gimmicks. 7 was just ok, but 8 was disappointing. There's a new show runner so I'm giving her a chance."

Thank you for the heads up. Unfortunately netflix over here does not have as many show options as over the pond...........

"What’s found in the UK library is not available in the US library and vice versa."
https://thevpn.guru/us-netflix-vs-uk-netflix/

But some kind folks who are citizen friendly have what are known over here as 'dodgy boxes' where you can have 3,126 tv stations from around the world.

I'm no a big zombie fan. It's entertaining enough watching the zombies shuffle up to the chemist every morning for their methadone.

I started to watch the blacklist and i quite enjoyed the first series of the following.

Homeland was good to start with then went a bit barking.

Prison break i just thought was ridiculous. How many bloody jails can you get banged up in!!!!!!!!!

I loved the sherman telly show Tour Of Duty. Me and my missus used to stay up to watch it as it was on quite late.

I also enjoyed the simpsons and south park.

But your best ever comedy show was Married With Children. It had a cult following over here.

"You might enjoy Longmire, Designated Survivor, The Blacklist, The 100 and, yes, even Supernatural. This the short list."

I will read up on them first and watch a couple of episodes and see how they progress.

As for comedy over here have you heard of Only Fools And Horses? Probably the uk's all time favourite (up there with Fawlty Towers, Rising Damp and Steptoe And Son).

Greetings from a sunny, windy, rainy Edinburgh today
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 614 (view)

The Walking Dead
Posted: 10/8/2018 8:31:37 AM
Happenin then shermans'? Now i must say yous lot have made some brilliant telly shows recently. Top notch must see tv.

Although I've no watched The Walking Dead to be fair. A few of my mates like it though.

The top one being The Sopranos. It was shown in the prisons over here as well. A geezer i know was in jail at the time. He said the biggest cheer was when Ritchie Aprile got bumped off. Greenock jail erupted.

Then Game Of Thrones. My pal took me to Belfast last year and we visited some of the locations. Dark Hedges. The rope bridge. One of the ruined castles that got computer generated to make a full castle.

The boozer up from the rope bridge where the production crew base themselves. Even got a photie done on the iron throne (well hard plastic anyway.

The Wire. Fantastic telly as well. Top notch acting.

The SHIELD. That was boss as well.

Watched Sons Of Anarchy as well. Lots of dafties walking around Edinburgh dressed in merchandise.

Caught some of Mayans MC as well.

So any other shows in that vein to look out for?

As for our telly that you might like if you like the above.

Bodyguard it is the most watched telly show since Dowton Abbey. It starts on netflix this month over the pond.

Happy Valley. Both series were on netflix over the pond.

Three Girls. It was a short series made by the bbc. Based on the child exploitation scandals that were covered up by politicians, social services and the police for years.

Good well acted dramas.

So there's a heads up from me. I await reciprocation.

Toodle pip from a rainy Edinburgh.
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 454 (view)

Posted: 10/8/2018 7:24:20 AM
Ooooo funeral tunes. Very apt. I'm rained off today. I have all the Boy's From The Blackstuff episodes on a memory stick.

Just watched the pilot episode. And George's Last Ride (episode 6). Gets me wound up every time.

So when my clogs get popped it will be a Humanist funeral. I've attended some really good ones recently.

And to balance that I've attended 3 Humanist Naming Day ceremonies as well.

Anyway funeral songs.

Edinburgh Man by The Fall

This Charming Man by The Smiths

Love Will Tear Us Apart by Joy Division

I'm Set Free by The Velvet Underground

And any tunes by The Smiths thereafter.

Messages this short thingy.

That case in Northern Ireland. The two week old bairn. Words sometimes cannae convey the disgust.

I know it is 'innocent until proven guilty'. I hope the subhuman scum gets tortured everyday by the ODC's and the para militaries.
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 786 (view)

Post your unpopular opinions here.
Posted: 10/5/2018 4:34:05 AM
Trigger warning. This post may make other posters self combust with virtue signalling outrage..........

"We are all Ayatollahs now

We have just passed the 30th anniversary of the publication of Salman Rushdie’s The Satanic Verses.

Ayatollah Khomeini issued a fatwa against Rushdie and anyone involved in publishing his work. Rushdie and his ‘editors and publishers’ are ‘condemned to death’, said Khomeini on 14 February 1989.

What is extraordinary 30 years after this allegedly blasphemous book first appeared, and close to 30 years after Khomeini issued his medieval decree, is that Khomeini has won.

No, the Ayatollah’s foul call for the murder of Rushdie was not successful, and we must all remain grateful for that.

But his belief that certain words and thoughts are unacceptable, unutterable, unbearable, and that anyone who holds them must be punished, is now the dominant outlook of our times. And not only in the Islamic Republic of Iran but here in Britain too, and across much of the West.

Fatwas against offensive speech are now issued daily, by the Western Twitterati as much as by Eastern religious tyrants.

Indeed, a remarkable thing happened just a few years after the Ayatollah’s fatwa: Britain, the very home of Rushdie, institutionalised Ayatollah-style intolerance of criticism of Islam.

In 1997, the Runnymede Trust defined ‘Islamophobia’ as any criticism of Islam that treats it as ‘inferior to the West’ or as ‘unresponsive to change’. Also, if you ‘reject out of hand’ the ‘criticisms of the West made by Islam’, then you are Islamophobic.

https://www.spiked-online.com/2018/10/01/we-are-all-ayatollahs-now-2/
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 444 (view)

Posted: 10/5/2018 4:32:25 AM
Trigger warning. This post may make other posters self combust with virtue signalling outrage.

I'm sticking this on off topic as well to see how many 'liberals' are outraged.............

"We are all Ayatollahs now

We have just passed the 30th anniversary of the publication of Salman Rushdie’s The Satanic Verses.

Ayatollah Khomeini issued a fatwa against Rushdie and anyone involved in publishing his work. Rushdie and his ‘editors and publishers’ are ‘condemned to death’, said Khomeini on 14 February 1989.

What is extraordinary 30 years after this allegedly blasphemous book first appeared, and close to 30 years after Khomeini issued his medieval decree, is that Khomeini has won.

No, the Ayatollah’s foul call for the murder of Rushdie was not successful, and we must all remain grateful for that.

But his belief that certain words and thoughts are unacceptable, unutterable, unbearable, and that anyone who holds them must be punished, is now the dominant outlook of our times. And not only in the Islamic Republic of Iran but here in Britain too, and across much of the West.

Fatwas against offensive speech are now issued daily, by the Western Twitterati as much as by Eastern religious tyrants.

Indeed, a remarkable thing happened just a few years after the Ayatollah’s fatwa: Britain, the very home of Rushdie, institutionalised Ayatollah-style intolerance of criticism of Islam.

In 1997, the Runnymede Trust defined ‘Islamophobia’ as any criticism of Islam that treats it as ‘inferior to the West’ or as ‘unresponsive to change’. Also, if you ‘reject out of hand’ the ‘criticisms of the West made by Islam’, then you are Islamophobic.

https://www.spiked-online.com/2018/10/01/we-are-all-ayatollahs-now-2/
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 11 (view)

Posted: 10/5/2018 1:35:54 AM
Bondsy

"Can I just say that the u.k. forum is at its zenith. Also I'm disturbed by there being no solution to the trainers...
I'm a size eight trainer size. I have a pair for running. A comfy pair for driving. A horrific pair for in the house. And four really nice pair, all free of paint."

Alas my clare reyners have bit the dust. The paint that got onto them has it's own special thinners which is lying in my mates dads shed down in Walton On The Naze.

Now i like sergio tachinni clares. Have a few pairs lying around. But they ones now painted are DC's. Bigger than normal clares. Look boss with the raggedy bottom jeans.

Now I'm going to the football on Saturday. We play Hamilton Academicals down in the Leith San Siro.

Imagine if i wore paint covered trainers!!!!!!!!!! Hamilton fans would point and mock me. And believe me ANYONE from hamilton does not have much in their lives.

I'm a size 9.

But joy of joys. A BRAND NEW PAIR of DC trainers were purchased yesterday. A very reasonable £70.

So fear not. Tomorrow i can still laugh with a clear concience at supporters who come from hamilton.

On topic. It's great watching macron floundering about like a daftie.

And completely off topic it seems everything is spot on for crimbo. Got a few £'s tucked away for the bairn to get crimbo pressies for the wee yins.
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 9 (view)

Posted: 10/4/2018 12:11:11 PM
"See, the problem is that the three or four left on here take one look
at this load of verbal & lose the will to live...........
..........I know how they feel, the bloody place resembles a crem
run by The Economist.

'n' that's it 'n' all about it.

;angel"

Ouch. Just as well i got my repeat prescription (free in Scotland) and some stellas to wash the painkillers down after that barb.

Still citizens have the choice to read or not to read. Couldn't really give a donald duck one way or the other.

Toodle pip

Messages this short thingy.
Crivvens and jings.

Went to aldi today. Tried to get the giant yorkshire pudding with the dinner inside it thats been in the news.

Never had any though.

(Is that end bit ok? Or does it read like an aldi advert?)
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 7 (view)

Posted: 10/4/2018 4:24:39 AM
"For the government it is a resounding vindication of the unorthodox tax measures employed by Viktor Orban, prime minister, to bring order to chaotic public finances while maintaining his party’s dominance.

Many commentators and political opponents predicted “Orbanomics” would lead to economic disaster. Instead, they have found themselves caught off guard by Hungary’s unexpectedly robust growth.

Unbowed, critics are now warning that the pace of growth is unsustainable and accuse Mr Orban of imposing discriminatory taxes on foreign investors and damaging market confidence.*

“The economic performance in recent quarters has been achieved in spite of government decisions and not because of them,” says György Surányi, a former governor of the central bank.

Mr Orban returned to power in 2010, inheriting a spiralling deficit and a €20bn International Monetary Fund bailout programme. His government reshaped the country’s taxation system; introducing a flat-rate 16 per cent income tax on one hand, while imposing crisis taxes on telecom, energy, media and financial sectors on the other.**

The government also nationalised compulsory private pension funds, opening up a public revenue stream that has reduced the deficit but increased the government’s liabilities by more than 15 per cent of national output, by some estimates.***

In 2013, Hungary took advantage of lower borrowing costs to pay-off its IMF loans ahead of schedule and the central bank instructed the Washington-based fund to close its Budapest office.

Since then, Mr Orban has forced utilities to cut household bills and lossmaking banks to pay €3bn in compensation to bank customers who took out foreign currency mortgages. Such populist measures helped his Fidesz party win another term in office in 2014.****

Mr Orban’s taxation measures have provoked accusations of discrimination against foreign investors from the European Commission*****. The government has since bowed to international pressure and signalled reforms to contentious taxes on media and banks. But foreign investors continue to complain of unfair discrimination in retail and other sectors.

Despite these complaints, the economy expanded by 3.5 per cent in the first quarter of 2015, compared with the same period last year, thanks to a 2.6 per cent rebound in household consumption, a rise in manufacturing output and billions of euros worth of EU-funded public investments. Public debt has been reduced to 77 per cent of GDP and the government has reduced the deficit to below an EU-mandated target of 3 per cent of output.

https://www.ft.com/content/027eaf9a-05e9-11e5-b676-00144feabdc0

*aw diddums. The 'far right' are FIGHTING neo liberalism whilst so called 'socialists' are fighting to tie citizens to the neo liberal eu gulag.

**oooo the 'far right' imposed taxes on utility companies and financial institutes whilst so called 'socialists' cry foul.

***the 'far right' NATIONALISED compulsory private pensions.

****the 'far right' FORCED utility companies to cut household bills for citizens. The 'far right' FORCED loss making banks to pay compensation to citizens.

*****and who has complained about these measures? Yes the european commission. Much loved by remainers in the uk.

So because of a so called 'far right' political party taxing banks and financial institutes, forcing banks and utility companies to pay compensation and reduce bills they are seen as THE ENEMY.
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 6 (view)

Posted: 10/4/2018 4:23:58 AM
Skip
"oh no not another friggin brexit thread...."

C'mon mate. Brexit is the biggest event in uk history since WW2. The largest EVER vote in uk history.

For once voting actually meant something. Project fear 2 which was launched by global elites and their snowflake, constantly offended dafties.

Do you not get a sense of schadenfreude when you hear them wail?

Brexit should have been over and done with. Tell the politburo in brussels they are getting no £40 billion. Then help populist parties in all the enslaved nations in the gulag.

In hungary viktor orban is doing wonders. Look at what he done..............
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 2 (view)

Posted: 10/3/2018 9:52:40 AM
Woo Hoo chapster we have bondsy back.

Bondsy
"Thank God for Nigel Farage. Europe, the wannabe superstate is an insolvent mess. More Europe is
simply more debt and more infighting. Hungary, poland, Italy, France and Germany are all at each other's throats over mass immigration and their budgets."

What SHOULD be worrying snowflakes is the lack of democracy in the gulag. Anyone showing dissent is to be punished.

UNELECTED suits trying to dictate to democratically elected parliaments that they must betray their voters.

I've banged on about this for yonks. When the off topic forum was in full swing it was amazing to see the posters from over the pond with not a clue about european nations.

Merkel is losing her grip on the enslaved nations. Punishing them for not putting money into the german economy.

Farage brought down call me daves government. He will bring down teresa the appeasers government. He has blasted a huge hole in the gulag which enabled us to kick them in the balls.

Macron is dying slowly and it is fantastic to watch.

Kick on
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 441 (view)

Posted: 10/3/2018 5:50:05 AM
Chapster

"I popped over to the US site, something about Israel and Donald. The first page on Israel featured lots of profiles no longer there and the Donald page was similar but not quite so bad. There are people complaining about the forum nazis, what's happening?"

The forums have died a death over the pond as well. There are/were wee gangs with multiple accounts who take great delight in getting other posters nuked.

Some good posters have been binned. It's mainly liberal types who post now and anyone who supported donald trump gets the chop.

Used to have some good debates.

A few years back i was working for this geezer who is a wannabe snob. Anyway he went to price a job down the borders at some big stately home. It was the big gates at the entrance.

Anyway he was telling me and another lad who worked there about the job. He said you were to call the owner your lordship. We burst out laughing. There was no chance of me or my mate calling him that.

Another firm i used to work for was miller homes. We were told that if we seen 'sir' james miller we were to call him mr james lol.

Christ they are so far up their own arses.

But a horrible thing just happened. My new trainers got paint on them all because i tidied up and couldnt find my slippers.

The paint is made to paint woodwork or boats. Doesn't come of with turps. So I'm pissed off now.

Tax evasion?
When those great and good start paying the full whack in tax then so will i do.
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 439 (view)

Posted: 10/3/2018 3:28:58 AM
Chapster

"We had a guy start a petition here to reduce the speed limit to 20mph in the town centre. I invited him to come with me on a drive through the town to see if we could actually achieve above 20mph, almost impossible. End of petition. "

Looks like we are the only ones posting these days.

Anyway we have the 20mph in Edinburgh. But what exactly was the point if it is not being enforced?

"NEARLY 1000 drivers breached Edinburgh’s 20mph restrictions over a six-month period - but just 55 of those drivers received fines, new stats reveal."

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/our-region/edinburgh/almost-1000-drivers-caught-breaking-20mph-limit-in-edinburgh-1-4711231

But you are correct about a wee bit power going to folks heads. As you know in the building game there are many many suits who you have to treat they are something special.

In my part of Edinburgh i have a local councillor, an msp who sits at Holyrood, a list msp who sits at Holyrood, an mp who sits at westmonster and an mep who sits i the brussels gulag.

All paid from the public purse. All thinking they are 'special'.

I long for the day when the system we have just now collapses. Millions of citizens are now seeing that their vote counts for nothing.

Democracy is failing because the neo liberal elites have taken umbrage because the voters are leaving for pastures new.

Just look at the treatment of the brexit voters. The Visegrad nations. Italy. Greece etc etc.

All because they dare to vote for parties deemed a danger to globalism
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 437 (view)

Posted: 10/2/2018 9:22:49 AM
WTF? Our government now becomes the nanny state. This is wrong wrong wrong.

Arseholes............

"Free prawn crackers and poppadoms targeted in Scottish Government junk food crackdown

Prawn crackers and poppadoms provided with meals could be targeted as part of a Scottish Government crackdown on unhealthy eating, it has emerged.

The move is part of a drive to restrict multi-buy deals and promotions on foods high in salt, fat and sugar.
Savoury snacks are among a group of "discretionary foods" being targeted by the Government, according to a consultation on the issue launched today. This includes "corn snacks, wheat snacks, prawn crackers, poppadums (sic)", the paper states.

It will also see cakes, pastries, crisps, sweets and soft drinks with sugar facing promotional restrictions.

Public health minister Joe Fitzpatrick said "decisive action" is need to tackle Scotland's poor diet which has resulted in an obesity epidemic heightening the risk of diabetes, cancer and heart disease.

"In many instances we over-consume and food and drink which should be occasional treats have become a daily habit for many of us, " he said.*

"By restricting, at the point of purchase, the promotion and marketing of foods that have next to no beneficial nutritional value, it is reasonable to expect less of these foods will be purchased, improving, over time, our diet-related health."**

Any place where "targeted" foods are sold to the public in the course of business will be part of the crackdown. This will hit multi-buy deals, but also promotions such as "purchase rewards" which could include Scots takeaway customers being offered free prawn crackers or poppadoms if they spend a set amount of cash on a meal.

A Scottish Government spokesperson said: “The Scottish Government is working to reduce the health harms of poor diet and excess weight.

“We are therefore consulting on restricting the promotion and marketing of foods that contribute calories to the diet with little or no nutritional benefit.

“We are seeking views on a range of measures and we value all views and responses.

“We have been clear that we are not looking to make restrictions in relation to main meals, and it is not our intention to restrict restaurants from including savoury foods, such as prawn crackers or poppadums, as part of meals.”

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/politics/free-prawn-crackers-and-poppadoms-targeted-in-scottish-government-junk-food-crackdown-1-4808486

*Says a daftie with his nose firmly in the trough.

**well lead by example arsehole and close down all your free food and drink outlets at Holyrood
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 436 (view)

Posted: 10/2/2018 8:14:06 AM
Alas poor uk forum. One foot in the cyber gulag.

Anyway. Watched Boris Johnstons speech. He was definitely making a play to become tory leader. Name checking ruth davidson was a play to tory party folks as well.

I think johnston is a tit. He may appeal in the tory shires though. The last election made grim reading for london labour as the tories working class vote went up whilst london labour got the wealthy snowflake vote.

Johnston is a daftie though. Thankfully we get a form of pr up here in the Scottish elections.

Im watching david dimbelby doing a panorama from 'putins russia'.

I could only chuckle when he (dimbleby) said about emails, phone calls and letters being watched over by russian security forces.

This from a man who sits at the head of question time where a 'handpicked audience' are allowed to take part.

You can be arrested in russia for speaking out thinking you have free speech.

Yet no mention of being arrested in the uk for exercising free speech.

Roll on brexit and throw in making the bbc accountable. How good would that be?

Any lurkers feel free to say something before the forums close down.

ANY opinion welcomed.

Toodle pip
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 434 (view)

Posted: 9/30/2018 12:56:16 PM
Been a mixed day today. Sent a price in for a job and got it. Some money for my lassie to help out at crimbo.

Then a phone call from my mate i Salford. A lad we know passed away early this morning. In his early 50's.

The funeral is the morn. He was a muslim lad. The only muslim i know on a mate level. But Ash never fitted the stereotype of what a muslim is meant to be.

He was a football hooligan. He drank. He smoked. He was one of the 'lads'.

I last met him just before the Edinburgh festival. We went for a pint.

He looked really ill. And now he's away.

I've never been to a muslim funeral before. I'm no going to the mosque. That would be disrespectful because I'm an athiest.

But it's a burial at the cemmy down at Cameron Toll.

Been a funny old day.
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 433 (view)

Posted: 9/30/2018 12:12:10 PM
Bunster
"Sooo the Maybot thinks it's a wizard idea to have a National Exhibition -
they had one in 1924 - I started driving round the remnants with me dad
(Wembley/Ford Pop, if you care) - t'was the Empire Exhibition, but of course
that's got glossed over, don't want to upset anyone, do we?
I hope this one isn't going to be about bluddy velodromes et al..........
we have a great history of manufacturing, agriculture & killing Johnny Foreigner-
let's celebrate by sinking the French Navy (again), twice is never enough........
Suggestions, on a carefully folded 20, to the usual address.
Ta muchly."

Have you read any of the author Bill Bryson? One of his books is about how homes came into being and everything associated with the home.

A prime example being yonks ago when folk moved they carried a chest with all their goods. Of course they had to remove everything to find something.

So someone put drawers into the chest. Hence chest of drawers.

But his chapter on the Crystal Palace is bloody fantastic. Designed by a gardner. Completed in time and on budget.

If you pm me an email addy i will send you a copy.

Brilliant wee stats to throw into conversations.

Just watching The Mighty Redcar. One of our former posters lives there and said it was not too bad a show.
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 431 (view)

Posted: 9/29/2018 5:08:47 AM
Chapster
"I sort of feel a reluncatnce to let this place go, it's been my companion when I'm bored at work for quite a few years now. I think we shpuld see brexit through though."

I THINK that was what i was trying to say as well. These wee forums have helped stem the boredom a good few times. Even the off topic forum has died a death. Someone keeps deleting posters.

We had a roll call a wee while ago but it seems it was just folk having a wee glance.

I even miss jo sparts posts on the two things he does not recognise. Race and religion.

One day we shall wake up and all will be gone.

As for brexit? Just get on with it. Tell the gulag they are getting nothing. I've been reading loads about the dire threats UNELECTED suits are directing towards the visegrad nations and also italy.

I cannot understand this running around like headless chickens because of gulag threats.
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 427 (view)

Posted: 9/28/2018 4:38:22 PM
Chapster
"Goalacio!

Our surgery has an online system, you can book your own appointments and re-order meds. If we could do self diagnosis too that'd be good. Could be the colder weather setting in? I've never had a problem seeing a Doctor at our surgery, just need to go with the flow but I do appreciate the rules vary between practices. Can't see the point trying to get a cortisone injection on the day as not all Docs can do them I was told.

p.s. got quite excited this morning. Logged on to be told I had a message on Pof - yay. Just bloody Markus offering me something I can do without."

I was the same. A message? Cruel gits.

Are we the only two alive in zombie apocalypse forum?

I'm well pissed but ****ed off we might lose contacts with our forum pals.

This is going to shut down soon.

Anywhere else we can go?
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 425 (view)

Posted: 9/28/2018 3:02:48 AM
Chapster
"didn't see that, surely more to it? Such as, maybe he was told not to publish it? "

And who exactly would tell him not to publish? America guarentees freedom of the press and freedom of speech.

So here we have a geezer, in a nation that yodels loud about its 'freedoms', exercising that right.

But because of who he let write an article gets the hurt feelings twateratti getting him sacked.

The canadian geezer sounds like a real Berkeley Hunt but he was taken to court in canada.

He was found NOT GUILTY in a court of law in canada. Canada has some of the most draconian censorship laws in the western world.

This is a nation that has seen a declaration that THAT TRUTH IS NO DEFENCE introduced into its laws.

On another note. I phoned the doctors today to get an appointment for a cortisone injection in my knee.

But no appointments just now for anyone. You have to phone the morning you want to see a doctor.

I'm hoping this is a temporary measure because my knee is giving me severe gyp.
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 782 (view)

Post your unpopular opinions here.
Posted: 9/27/2018 10:24:19 AM
The times they are indeed a changing. And we are in a culture of denouncing people for things that make snowflakes cry.

It was always said that what happens in america ends up happening over here. What a great pity our snowflakes stood by while thousands of young lassies were tortured and raped in Northern towns and cities in England.

But i suppose it depends who is doing the raping in that case over here.

Any of the dwindling band of posters have a view on this below? Or do yous not care because president the donald is absent?.............

"Ian Buruma: victim of Sexual McCarthyism
The ousting of the NYRB editor confirms MeToo is now a witch-hunt.

MeToo has officially entered its McCarthyism stage.

The ousting of Ian Buruma from the New York Review of Books is confirmation, for those who still needed it, that this hashtag movement is more about vengeance and censorship than justice.

For Buruma’s crime was not to touch a woman without her consent or verbally harass his female workforce. It was merely to publish an essay by a man (Canadian broadcaster Jian Ghomeshi) who was accused of sexual assault and then acquitted in a court of law.

When an esteemed editor can be expelled from polite society for publishing the words of a man who has not been found guilty of any crime, you know we live in dark, ugly times. MeToo is the midwife of this medieval-style policing of dissenting speech."

https://www.spiked-online.com/2018/09/20/ian-buruma-victim-of-sexual-mccarthyism/
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 423 (view)

Posted: 9/27/2018 10:20:23 AM
As the bunster said on anoher thread the times they are indeed a changing. And we are in a culture of denouncing people for things that make snowflakes cry.

It was always said that what happens in america ends up happening here. What a great pity our snowflakes stood by while thousands of young lassies were tortured and raped. But i suppose it depends who is doing the raping in that case over here..............

"Ian Buruma: victim of Sexual McCarthyism
The ousting of the NYRB editor confirms MeToo is now a witch-hunt.

MeToo has officially entered its McCarthyism stage.

The ousting of Ian Buruma from the New York Review of Books is confirmation, for those who still needed it, that this hashtag movement is more about vengeance and censorship than justice.

For Buruma’s crime was not to touch a woman without her consent or verbally harass his female workforce. It was merely to publish an essay by a man (Canadian broadcaster Jian Ghomeshi) who was accused of sexual assault and then acquitted in a court of law.

When an esteemed editor can be expelled from polite society for publishing the words of a man who has not been found guilty of any crime, you know we live in dark, ugly times. MeToo is the midwife of this medieval-style policing of dissenting speech."

https://www.spiked-online.com/2018/09/20/ian-buruma-victim-of-sexual-mccarthyism/
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 199 (view)

Bitcoin - just how bonkers is it?
Posted: 9/26/2018 4:16:22 AM
Kirk
"That’s an increase of 2400%

TWO THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED percent.

To anyone who is reading this who already owns a home ask yourself this, could you buy that home again, at today’s price, on your current wage as a first time buyer with a nominal deposit? Actually don’t even bother thinking about it, the answer is no.

You can’t even get a council house anymore, seeing as they’ve all been sold off to scum bag local capitalists who rent them back to the council at market rent."

I'm now in my 6th year of trying to get a council house. Do yous have the key to choice bidding system for council houses down south?

I done a search yesterday before going to the football. A studio or one bedroom place. I search south east and south west Edinburgh.

That goes from Portobello by the sea to Wester Hailes and the Calders. There must be at least 150,000 citizens in that catchment area.

There were FIVE properties available.

I have absolutely no chance and although i live in an old prefab my landlord is a top lad. He owns a local building company and he gets no problems from me and i give him no problems.

But I'd like to move nearer to rat bairn and the wee yins.

But as for a war? Let other nations take part. I've seen enough of our youngsters being killed, maimed and then thrown to the side by the scum who sent them to war.

My wee pal Elsie Whippet who used to post on here sent me this below. She lives in Redcar. The laddie is from Redcar. He supports Brexit.

C'mon give his poem a wee listen. Yous might even enjoy it..........

Chris McGlade

The Right To Hate

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aUGmeOe1zkU
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 422 (view)

Posted: 9/25/2018 8:38:16 AM
Only been to Wales thrice. Wrexham, Swansea and Cardiff when the home internationals used to happen. Swansea was the best trip.

Ive down dorset (we got lost in penicuik which is 10 mile from Edinburgh and where ive been many many times).

The weather was sound until the saturday when we were heading to walton on the naze. Waited an hour in sainsburys for a brekkie and only jasons arrived. Queue petted lip.

Pissed down all the day. Stuck on the m25.

Headed straight to the red lion in kirkby le soken. The dinners were on me. They never done food on saturday because of a wedding.

Petted lip got worse. So pissed we did get in the boat house boozer.

Sunday we hit the high street cafe in walton. I have NEVER seen a brekkie like their mega brekkie.

2 bacon, 2 eggs, 2 sausages, 2 tinned tomatoes, beans, tattie fritters, hash brown, mushrooms, 2 door stopper bits of toast and a mug of tea.

Just over £7.

Set us up nicely. Done the hours work then the boat house again.

Finished the job by 11 yesterday then.............

Nightmare. Never got home until 9 bells last night.

I have drive lag.

Still the Hibees are playing the mutton molestors tonight. Im going but the games on bt sport 1

Heading to the boozer shortly.

Toodle pip
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 758 (view)

Brexit? A coup de grace?
Posted: 9/16/2018 8:46:07 AM
About time as well. At last a geezer who puts forward a point of view about the hatred spewed towards the working class who voted brexit.

The geezer is called Chris McGlade and he is a working class lad from Redcar which has suffered severely from the neglect by political elitists.

Well worth 4 mins of your time..

The Right To Hate

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aUGmeOe1zkU

Messages this short filler
The did not fix it. They used the printing press. They faked money, a trick and a recourse for countless regimes throughout history. We always concentrate power. We always take what's easy. Too much paper chasing not enough goods and services. Leading to even more paper chasing even less goods and services. Or in the end not enough money.
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 7349 (view)

Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 9/13/2018 11:03:21 AM
Hawking.
“But they tapped into swedish folks concerns.”

Yeah, but, the right wing party in Sweden got only 18% -- 4 point improvement over the last election, but miles behind the top 2 parties/coalition"

You know you sometimes make some good points in your posts. But sometimes i think your hatred of president the donald clouds your posts.

The lack of WHY folk voted for trump rather than clinton sometimes negates your points. So in 2010 the sweden democrats got 5.7 %............

"The Sweden Democrats crossed the 4% threshold necessary for parliamentary representation for the first time in the 2010 general election, polling 5.7% and gaining 20 seats in the Riksdag.[24][25]

This increase in popularity has been compared by international media to other similar anti-immigration movements in Europe.[26]

That was in 2010. Four years later............

"The party received increased support in the 2014 Swedish general election, when it polled 12.9% and secured 49 seats in parliament, becoming the third largest party in Sweden."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden_Democrats

And four years after that............

"Sweden Democrats: 63 (+14) seats (17.6%)"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_general_election,_2018

Now i do not know you. So i can only comment on your words you post. So in 2010 Sweden Democrats got 5.5% of the votes. Eight years later they get 17.6%.

The entire swedish lying press, the entire eu and their lackeys only spoke negatives about the sweden democrats yet their vote rose by 12% in eight years.

So why do you think the support has risen for a political party who got no msn lying press coverage?..........

"Redrawing the Map of Europe

If 2017 looked like the year when moderate politicians took back Europe, look again. The election of centrist French President Emmanuel Macron and the reelection of German Chancellor Angela Merkel mask a rising tide of anti-immigrant and populist sentiment that is sweeping aside or weakening mainstream party politics across the continent.

A Bloomberg analysis of decades of election results across 22 European countries reveals that support for populist radical-right parties is higher than it’s been at any time over the past 30 years.

These parties won 16 percent of the overall vote on average in the most recent parliamentary election in each country, up from 11 percent a decade earlier and 5 percent in 1997.

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2017-europe-populist-right/

So the whole msn lying press smear populist parties with the usual hysteria about (yawn) nazis, facists etc. Yet citizens have deserted the tired old elites and voted for populist nationalism.

Why is this? I respect your views enough to hope you can give a reply that does not use the globalist comfort blanket saying everyone is an istismophobe.
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 29 (view)

Forum Roll Call
Posted: 9/13/2018 1:47:24 AM
Bondsy

"You know vlad and I (out of charity) might play the odd game for off topic due to their fateful superstar signing of our former captain jo. Whose signing singlehandedly destroyed their complete team. Now it's just one man and his bedraggled looking dog over there."

Good to see you back on target after the sitter you missed and red card you received for 1966 linesmangate.

Yes big jo spartacus was lured from the boards by a massive offer from Venezuela Skint Boys of Caracas. We of course wish him well.

Talking of derailing many threads i just got a nice wee phone call from my mate Essex Jason.

So sunday evening we travel overnight to highcliffe in dorset. Then a quick visit to Walton On The Naze. A bit graft to see in lahhhhndan. And a hall and staircase to do through at his missus' in Livinghell.

A nice wee run as we head Crimbo wise.

Oh and it's the Edinburgh september weekend. Which is OUR holiday the same as englandshires august bank holiday.

And it's the weegie one next week.

Blackpool usually does pretty well out of these holidays.

Happy days indeed.

Oh and a big 'yo mutha's' (yes i did use a hanging with my homio boys in the hoodies when i wrote that. Because that's how yous shermans mang the cant) to our overseas home boys (and lassies).

Yous should post more and help breathe so life into our mutual dying friend the uk forum.

Ps. Did any of yous see this?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UmWpuNly-lA
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 402 (view)

Posted: 9/12/2018 11:21:50 AM
"This one https://www.sunderlandecho.com/our-region/sunderland/police-urge-alleged-sunderland-rape-victim-to-review-evidence-1-8545072

is this the same one

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/714182/Police-arrest-gang-six-migrants-woman-abducted-raped

or this

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1849517/woman-claims-she-was-raped-after-her-drink-was-spiked-by-gang-of-middle-eastern-migrants-and-she-woke-up-in-a-strange-house/"
there's loads on there if you use the right form of words - rape woman sunderland immigrants"

This might come as a surprise to you but the main stream lying press links you put up were the englandshire version.

The sun and the express both have Scottish editions. And there isn't much call for the sunderland echo up here.

Today is the first i have heard about the story when i read it today.
You would have thought a march of just under a thousand citizens on the streets of sunderland would have warranted a mention on the tv news programmes.

The march is on this link. There were of course no london labour, momentum #metoo, feminists or any womens rights groups took part. Maybe it depends who is carrying out the rapes and abuses before they protest........

https://mobile.twitter.com/jadeeeyyy/status/863369817004408833

And of course the Football Lads Alliance march in london last year. Up to 10,000 mainly working class protesters. Yet it was virtually ignored by the lying press.

Maybe they can introduce more draconian laws where protests can be banned. Especially protests by the working class.

At one time the nearly a 1,000 protesters in sunderland and the 10,000 at the london demo would have been solid labour voters. Just shows how far london labour have moved away from their core voters........

"The Football Lads Alliance is a working-class movement – and the political class wants to ignored.

Politicians are always going on about ‘the voiceless’.

Impeccably bred Corbynistas, all bleeding-heart ABC1s, dream of giving a leg-up to the little people and having more working-class voices in politics.

Which makes it odd, then, that on Saturday, London hosted one of the largest working-class demonstrations of recent years and these weepers for the voiceless said nothing. Nada. Zilch.

On Saturday they had their second gathering. An estimated 10,000 fans brought Park Lane to a standstill.

It was a very rare thing in the 21st century: a march organised by working-class people and attended by working-class people. Thousands of them.

But the two FLA marches have been different. They have been cries from below. And they’ve been all but ignored. Sure, there has been media coverage, but it has been perfunctory.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/10/the-football-lads-alliance-is-a-working-class-movement-and-the-political-class-wants-to-ignore-it/

Just out of interest were you aware of the attack on the lassie and the nearly 50,000 signatures on a petition for justice for the lassie or the nearly 1,000 protest marchers on sunderlands streets?
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 400 (view)

Posted: 9/12/2018 4:26:53 AM
Have any of yous heard or read about this story bellow? Now it is still an alleged crime but the evidence against the scum **stards seems to be overwhelming.

Where is the #metoo folk? Why are feminists not out protesting?

But when you think about all the cover ups regarding the child rape/tortures of young lassies because of who the perpetrators were it kind of makes sense.

But locals took to the streets. I never read, seen or heard any mention of the protests. Did yous?.............

"A brave mum from Sunderland has spoken out giving up her right to anonymity following alleged kidnap, gang rape, and brutal attack by six immigrants from Syria and Iraq. She simply does not want incidents like this to be pushed under the carpet.

Since we reported this The Six men arrested within this case have been released without charge. Due to this there are a number of details within the article we cannot reveal.

Following the event the people of Sunderland came together and supported Chelsey Wright following the attack in which she says she was spiked and then attacked by six men.

Chelsey says on social media “the next thing I remember is waking up in a strange house with no memory of how she got there. Waking up in only her knickers to next to a man she did not know.”

Once she was awake she claims she attempted to leave the house and was instantly meet with violence. stating “My head was pinned against the door the door was locked and at this point, she screamed and kept screaming for help. She was locked in a room with a strange man.”

It is alleged that the man said “you’re not getting out” while laughing, and bashing my head against the door. He then went on to open the door. To let another Turkish looking man in. I struggled but I got out of that room.

Now free from the locked room she was kicked down a flight of stairs and dragged back up by her hair jn a struggle and a fight she managed to get to the bottom of the stairs and was greeted by 3 more men standing at the bottom.

She was then pinned against the wall by her arms and was told that her throat would be slit.

Chelsey says she does not know how she got out the house alive but she did. She ran as fast as she could screaming for help while they chased her. she discovered she had been in a bedsit on Peel Street in Sunderland.

Knowing the area now she was free from the house she found her uncle’s house and found safety.

He put her in the car to drive her home and bumped into her mum who had been searching the streets all night for her.

She returned home to her fiancee and their three children, they knew something wasn’t right she collapsed on the sofa and woke up around 11 am.

Covered from head to toe in bruises, lumps and burns she decided to contact the police as it was apparent she had been beaten up.

Knowing she had been unconscious for several hours police advised her to attend a Reach Sexual Assault Centre as they believed more had happened.

Following a full body medical check internal and the throat, rectum and vagina, bruises, cuts and burns measured and noted, fluid and DNA was collected. It was very clear to them what had happened that night.

Officers raided the bedsit the same day and they arrested 6 immigrant men from Syria and Iraq.

While she was waiting for her toxicology tests to come back officers had interviewed arrested and bailed these six men and placed them in a safe house within Sunderland.

After 8-10 weeks waiting the test results came back and it was found DNA and sperm were found from a number of men.

Members of the Sunderland community have support Chelsey and she cannot thank them enough."

https://policehour.co.uk/2017/01/brave-sunderland-woman-speaks-out-following-kidnap-gang-rape-and-brutal-attack/

I've checked google as well and cannot see a lying press report anywhere.
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 399 (view)

Posted: 9/11/2018 11:49:17 AM
So south yorkshire police? They of the miners strike, Hillsborough, the rotherham rape victims, cliff richards arrest for the bbc oh and the blind eye to the beast jimmy saville.

So who is the commissioner just now? He is the man who called for non crimes to be reported just the other day.

It should come as no surprise which political party he is from............

"Police and Crime Commissioner

In 2014 Billings was selected as the Labour Party candidate for the South Yorkshire Police and Crime Commissioner by-election, to replace the former PCC and Rotherham Borough councillor, Shaun Wright.

He received just over 50% of first preference votes on the first ballot and was elected. The turnout was 14.8%.[3]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Billings

So at the weekend there some mad bint from the religion of peas ran around barnsleys streets with a knife stabbing folk.

So i just listened to this below. Julia Hartley Brewer on LBC interviewing billings about 'hurty feelings' non crimes.

It is worth a listen. Fvck me arseholes like billings need ripped to shreds more often. Brewer gives him enough rope to show the fvckwits who are a bane on citizens lives..........

Published on 11 Sep 2018South Yorkshire Police are encouraging people to report non-criminal hate.

What is it and do the police have the right to know?

Watch the full debate between Julia Hartley-Brewer and South Yorkshire's Police & Crime Commissioner Dr Alan Billings.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wZXGI7R1-gA
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 395 (view)

Random Music - Lets Sing About Everything
Posted: 9/10/2018 8:43:32 AM
Now playing Wagners Götterdämmerung on said persondolin

Now i am of the same opinion of sherman comedian dave chappelle when he said about bruce jenner. He (jenner) can claim to be a female all he wants. But i don't have to buy into his fantasy.

So i find a couple of the following stories rather chucklesome where identity politics is being abused for personal gain.

But i think whichever fvckin idiot thought it was a good idea to put a convicted male paedophile rapist in a womans jail needs jailed themself.

Putting a convicted rapist in with vulnerable lassies because he says he is a woman. Where's the fvckin outrage from the feminists then?..................

"The prison service has apologised after a transgender inmate, charged with raping a woman, sexually assaulted four fellow inmates just days after being remanded into an all female jail.

Convicted paedophile Karen White, who was born Stephen Wood, was undergoing gender reassignment, but had not undergone full surgery, when she was accused of repeatedly raping a woman in 2016.

The 52-year-old, who had been previously been jailed in 2001 for a sex attack on a child, told the authorities she identified as a woman and was remanded into HMP New Hall near Wakefield, West Yorkshire."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/06/transgender-person-accused-rape-remanded-female-prison-sexually/

And if he below wins his case does that mean the paedophile above can get his rape convictions quashed? After all if this twat below wins HIS case then it's only fair eh?................

"TRANSGENDER offender wants to have two convictions removed from her record because the crimes reveal she was born a male.

The woman, only identified as Helen, was convicted of prostitution while working at a clip joint – often a strip club or night club – in London’s Soho in the 1970s and 80s"

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/3186584/trans-offender-claims-right-to-keep-gender-secret-means-convictions-should-be-wiped-from-criminal-record/

I ran this wee story below to my lassie and asked if i should consider doing what the geezer done. The answer was emphatically negative..............

"The UK government discriminated against a transgender woman by denying her a state pension upon retirement age, the European Court of Justice has ruled.

Britain’s Supreme Court had asked European judges to rule on the case, which involved an unnamed individual who was born a man in 1948.

The claimant, referred to only as MB, married a woman in 1974 and later had two children. She began to live as a woman in 1991 and underwent gender reassignment surgery in 1995
In May 2008 she turned 60, the retirement age for women at that time, and applied for a state pension.

She was refused on the basis that she did not have a gender reassignment certificate, which had not been issued because she chose not to annul her marriage."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/transgender-woman-pension-payments-uk-government-european-court-justice-ruling-a8417476.html

Chapster
See when you pass all the courses and outlay much cash to do so. Here's an idea where you could claw some cash back. Nae need to go garrity mind it is only a suggestion..............

"Man changes gender to get cheaper car insurance

The 24-year-old claims to be ‘100% man’ but is legally a woman."

http://www.theweek.co.uk/95457/man-changes-gender-to-get-cheaper-car-insurance
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 394 (view)

Posted: 9/10/2018 8:11:58 AM
Srums This Charming Man on mandolin (should that not be personolin).

Dontcha just LOVE south yorkshire polis? If they were not battering striking miners they were allowing man woman and child to die at Hillsborough.

And not forgetting turning a blind eye when thousands of young lassies were being raped and tortured because of who the perpetrators were.

Then following police Scotland's lead regarding arresting folk for hate speech although no one has complained about it but MAY in the future comes this belter.

Seems like they are on the ball now though. Yes twatter users get ready. And the dwindling band of posters on the uk forum beware.

Twitting on twatter will get you twatted..............

"South Yorkshire Police: Report 'non-crime hate incidents'

A tweet from South Yorkshire Police has sparked confusion after it suggested all “offensive or insulting comments, online, in person or in writing” should be reported to the police.

The tweet reads: “In addition to reporting hate crime, please report non-crime hate incidents, which can include things like offensive or insulting comments, online, in person or in writing.

“Hate will not be tolerated in South Yorkshire. Report it and put a stop to it #HateHurtsSY”

The tweet immediately caused a wave of responses. Maajid Nawaz asked if his response was a hate crime:

"Here's an idea for you: **** off trying to police speech and focus on your jobs policing you know.... crime. Oh, and do take the intern off your twitter account."

Another use said: “Oh really? Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me, learnt when we were about 4 years old 😂.”

One person pointed out how overworked police already are, saying: “I can imagine e your frontline officers, already overworked, reading that tweet and staring miserably at their workload on the computer, desperately trying to remember why they joined the job.”

https://www.westmonster.com/south-yorkshire-police-report-non-crime-hate-incidents1/
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 7343 (view)

Posted: 9/10/2018 6:33:17 AM
And regarding the fantastic result the Sweden Democrats achieved considering all the elites and lying press tried to destroy them.

In fact just before polling day the swedish prime minister said...............

"Prime Minister Stefan Lofven rallied on Saturday for his party, the Social Democrats, while portraying the Sweden Democrats as racist. Lofven accused some of his opponents of being prepared to work with the far-right party, which he vowed his party would not to.

“We are not going to retreat one millimetre in the face of hatred and extremism wherever it shows itself,” Lofven said. “Again and again and again, they show their Nazi and racist roots and they are trying to destroy the EU at a time when we need that cooperation the most.”

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/europe/article/2163390/swedish-pm-calls-far-right-party-nazis-and-racist-election-eve

Yep man who is top boy of the social democrats spoke. The man who represents this party below............

"Social Democrats implemented measures to forcibly sterilise 62,000 people

By Steve James

19 March 1999

For over 40 years, young socially marginalised working class women in Sweden faced the danger of forced sterilisation. This was carried out under laws intended to purify the Swedish race, prevent the mentally ill from reproducing and stamp out social activities classed as deviant. The last sterilisation took place in 1975.

Between 1934 and 1976, when the Sterilisation Act was finally repealed, 62,000 people, 90 percent of them women, were sterilised. 15-year-old teenagers were sterilised for "crimes" such as going to dance halls. One woman was sterilised in 1960 for being in a motorcycle gang.

Orphans were sterilised as a condition of their release from children's homes. Others were pinpointed on the basis of local neighbourhood gossip and personal grudges. Some were targeted because of their "low intelligence", being of mixed race, being gypsies, or for physical defects."

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/1999/03/euge-19m.html
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 755 (view)

Brexit? A coup de grace?
Posted: 9/10/2018 6:04:34 AM
And regarding the fantastic result the Sweden Democrats achieved considering all the elites and lying press tried to destroy them i read this below.

Yes the social democrats who have called the Sweden Democrats nazis etc etc were responsible for this..........

"Social Democrats implemented measures to forcibly sterilise 62,000 people

By Steve James

19 March 1999

For over 40 years, young socially marginalised working class women in Sweden faced the danger of forced sterilisation. This was carried out under laws intended to purify the Swedish race, prevent the mentally ill from reproducing and stamp out social activities classed as deviant. The last sterilisation took place in 1975.

Between 1934 and 1976, when the Sterilisation Act was finally repealed, 62,000 people, 90 percent of them women, were sterilised. 15-year-old teenagers were sterilised for "crimes" such as going to dance halls. One woman was sterilised in 1960 for being in a motorcycle gang.

Orphans were sterilised as a condition of their release from children's homes. Others were pinpointed on the basis of local neighbourhood gossip and personal grudges. Some were targeted because of their "low intelligence", being of mixed race, being gypsies, or for physical defects."

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/1999/03/euge-19m.html
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 392 (view)

Posted: 9/10/2018 5:45:07 AM
So monday again. Day in the hoose for me likesy. Just settling down to watch the second Blade runner film. But i check out the bbc long reads site as i have my tea and toast and seen this wee gem.

If you have a spare few minutes it is worth a read.

And did any of yous read Try1's link he put up?............

"How Alan Pegler saved Flying Scotsman for the nation

Just over half a century ago, the world's best-loved steam engine was destined for scrap. That it was saved was down to the efforts of one man - a true British eccentric. But his love for the locomotive he called the "old girl" cost him his fortune - and nearly saw Flying Scotsman stranded in the United States.

Alan Pegler was four when he was taken by his parents to the British Empire Exhibition of 1924.

As he walked through pavilions full of exhibits, one left the young boy dazzled: LNER 4472 Flying Scotsman.

"I was lifted into its cab," he said in an interview with the Railway Magazine.

"I remember being impressed at how clean it was, compared with the grimier engines we saw at home, and how marvellous its apple-green paint was.

"I was spellbound and couldn't stop thinking about it all the way home."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-43755611

Feel free to add links to nice wee stories for folks to read. Helps pass the quiet times.
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 754 (view)

Brexit? A coup de grace?
Posted: 9/10/2018 4:11:04 AM
Oh what a chucklesome morning it has been. All the worlds elites and lying press tried their damnedness to scupper working class swedes from voting for the Sweden Democrats.

The usual (yawn) nazi, fascist istismophobe words were used. But those tired old words mean nowt anymore. They have been used so much that they are meaningless.

Once all the wailing is over the elitist politicos are going to have to embrace policies the insurgent populists propose.

And see when you think about it nigel farage drove the brexit vote. Nigel farage brought down camerons tory government. Nigel farage will help bring down Mays tory government.

Maybe nigel is more in tune with voters than the entitled political elites? Either way the old order is taking a well deserved shoeing from the new insurgents. Long may the chaos and upset last.

And this below shows just how much the gulag needs destroyed................

"The Undemocratic EU Explained - It Will Never Change

The EU's law-making process is fundamentally undemocratic. Power is vested in the unelected and unaccountable elite who make laws - in secret - to preserve the status of large multinationals at the expense of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).

Multinationals achieve their preferential status by spending enormous sums of money on lobbying. They create a complicated regulatory framework, which only large companies with their Human Resources departments can comply with.

This drives small competitors out of business, destroys competition and encourages monopolies, forcing the consumer to pay a higher price for poorer quality goods and services.

There are four key institutions of the EU: the European Commission, European Parliament, European Council and the Court of Justice of the EU.

Each institution supposedly represents separate interests.

The Commission represents the EU, the Parliament represents the people, the Council represents the Governments of each Member State and the Court interprets the law.

However, these institutions do not do this in practice, as they all represent large multinationals and an integrationist agenda, as the intention is to create a federal United States of Europe.

This new country already has a flag, a Parliament, an anthem, Presidents, currency, a legal system, legal status and a navy - to name just a few.

The EU Commission is the guardian of the treaties and enforces EU law. More importantly, this means it is the Government of Europe which has the sole right to propose the laws which increasingly encroach on our lives here in Britain.

The Commission is made up of 28 unelected commissioners, who cannot be held to account. Each commissioner has a specific policy area in which to create laws.

The Commission has a President (currently Jean-Claude Juncker); unlike the other 27 commissioners he is personally elected by the European Parliament, however his was the only name on the ballot paper, not exactly democratic.

The EU is a highly undemocratic organisation ratcheting more and more power with every passing day. It is impervious to public opinion. The people who matter in the law-making process are unelected and therefore unaccountable."

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/matthew-ellery/eu-referendum_b_9514608.html
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 7342 (view)

Posted: 9/10/2018 3:46:26 AM
Atat (whichever one it is today)

The main gripe is the eu is UNDEMOCRATIC. The citizens in the uk can get rid of their useless mp's at the ballot box. We CANNOT get rid of the charlatans who run the eu gulag.

I know that not a lot of interest is paid in america to events in europe. But that is very shortsighted.

And well done the Sweden Democrats for the result. The usual insults of nazi, fascist and every istismophobe are not working anymore. The cozy elites are seeing ordinary decent working class folk deserting them in droves.

The elites never listened to our voices. Others did. Now the elites are reaping what they have sown. Ha ha ha......

"The Undemocratic EU Explained - It Will Never Change

The EU's law-making process is fundamentally undemocratic. Power is vested in the unelected and unaccountable elite who make laws - in secret - to preserve the status of large multinationals at the expense of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).

Multinationals achieve their preferential status by spending enormous sums of money on lobbying. They create a complicated regulatory framework, which only large companies with their Human Resources departments can comply with.

This drives small competitors out of business, destroys competition and encourages monopolies, forcing the consumer to pay a higher price for poorer quality goods and services.

There are four key institutions of the EU: the European Commission, European Parliament, European Council and the Court of Justice of the EU.

Each institution supposedly represents separate interests.

The Commission represents the EU, the Parliament represents the people, the Council represents the Governments of each Member State and the Court interprets the law.

However, these institutions do not do this in practice, as they all represent large multinationals and an integrationist agenda, as the intention is to create a federal United States of Europe.

This new country already has a flag, a Parliament, an anthem, Presidents, currency, a legal system, legal status and a navy - to name just a few.

The EU Commission is the guardian of the treaties and enforces EU law. More importantly, this means it is the Government of Europe which has the sole right to propose the laws which increasingly encroach on our lives here in Britain.

The Commission is made up of 28 unelected commissioners, who cannot be held to account. Each commissioner has a specific policy area in which to create laws.

The Commission has a President (currently Jean-Claude Juncker); unlike the other 27 commissioners he is personally elected by the European Parliament, however his was the only name on the ballot paper, not exactly democratic."

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/matthew-ellery/eu-referendum_b_9514608.html

The whole article is worth reading. Populism is soaring in the enslaved nations in the brussels gulag. As i said the insults have lost all their meaning now. Folk have seen through the global elites and are now fighting back.
 Vlad Dracul
Msg: 7337 (view)

Posted: 9/8/2018 5:57:27 AM
Clytem

Piggy-backed on your post Vlad---

"We had a primary election in my state in August. Picking candidates for the upcoming Nov. election. There was a lot of talk about 'why' people should vote, etc, in general, even if they vote for someone who has no chance. The rationale that stuck with me was that votes given to those folks encourage them to run again, or for other like-minded who share their concerns---every kind of progress has to start somewhere. One vote leads to two, leads to four, and more,on and on. No vote is ever wasted. Grass roots democracy at work~"

Good post and on the nail. The only way we can show displeasure with the political elites is with our votes. We get reports over here about the bernie sanders followers who are making small inroads to unseat polital elitists who just though they would get votes without offering anything to votes.

A while ago a small political party in the uk called UKIP brought down the tory government. The fall out from this is ANOTHER tory government could be brought down.

Why?

Brexit. No one thought in a million years that we would vote to leave the eu gulag. All over europe the tired old mainstream parties are in freefall. Sweden has an election tomorrow. Watch out for the Sweden Democrats. A nothing party a few years ago.

But they tapped into swedish folks concerns. Concerns the mainstream just did not care about.

I seen part of obamas speech on the news. He said trump is a symptom of what is wrong and not the cause.

Voting for the same dafties year in year out when they give nothing in return is a cause of why trump won.

And i usually find those who are comfortably off finance way, with a nice house in a nice leafy area are the ones who want to keep things as they are.

But that is changing now those down the ladder have seen the chaos their votes can cause.

Long may it happen

Show ALL Forums