Forum Roll Call
Posted: 10/12/2018 6:10:34 PM
Long term forum stalker here.
Used to post a long time ago...
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 23 (view)

What's your mantra?
Posted: 6/23/2018 3:45:07 PM
Ran into my ex the other day. Put it in reverse, and hit him again.

:)
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 9 (view)

Ideas on or things you carry to calm first date jittery nerves
Posted: 3/1/2018 4:43:01 PM
Mythbusterman was just '"here " a few minutes ago...
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 8 (view)

Ideas on or things you carry to calm first date jittery nerves
Posted: 3/1/2018 4:16:22 PM
^^^ And that type of comment is why so many women don't respond to men on dating sites.
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 12 (view)

Classified ads section....apparently ?
Posted: 5/17/2017 10:08:15 AM
There's an old saying I like:
"There's a lid for every pot". So OP, keep looking!

Speaking of pot... the White House must have some pretty mind bending stuff.

And now back to enjoying this 85 degree day here in New England.

Oh, selling one beat up couch for $10.00.
Would look good with that recliner.

Edit: why voting to delete? Guy just wants a family. Geesh
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 14 (view)

Your favourite pie
Posted: 5/13/2017 9:58:43 AM
Thanks, squareslice. Is that "fiddle with your underwear because they are all bunched up your backside"? :)

Macaroni and cheese pie with hot water crust! The Itaians have a spaghetti pie that is quite good.
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 6 (view)

Your favourite pie
Posted: 5/13/2017 9:31:23 AM
Ah, now I understand! I'll have to look into the scotch pie. Not a pie but I do like Scotch eggs.
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 2 (view)

Your favourite pie
Posted: 5/13/2017 9:14:47 AM
What is macaroni pie? What is brown sauce? What is dugs danglies?
Yes, I'm an American.

Oops - on topic... Homemade chicken pot pie for savory. Lemon meringue for sweet.
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 27 (view)

Getting dates no problem but having problems with time wasters - left feeling confused ..help ?
Posted: 5/6/2017 2:27:39 PM
"If you think THEY need to lighten up you better stay away from OFF TOPIC ....or the subject of racism !"

So true! The "racism thread"? I refuse to respond to his baiting . I think "he" needs to back to school, get a couple of advanced degrees and teach a class . Maybe he could be more productive in furthering constructive and positive conversations about race relations. I guess his father (who he says is a professor?) did not foster teaching? Of course I have no idea who he is, or his parents. As far as I know / think he is just another human being who has endured too many beatings to the head. I truly feel sorry for him. But, I still have no respect for him.
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 22 (view)

Getting dates no problem but having problems with time wasters - left feeling confused ..help ?
Posted: 5/6/2017 1:25:05 PM
"Sorry, I should've added a haha".

Your posts are usually humorous and I enjoy reading them... It's the guys who tend to post about "women meal hoes" who need to lighten up. But I guess even "those guys" need to vent. Sometimes I wonder if they might have experienced their last date years ago and now do the blaming game?
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 17 (view)

Posted: 5/6/2017 11:53:23 AM

Side note: By a lot of posts here on POF it would seem men date for sex. Woman date for free meals.

Not all women. I get frequently disappointed with restaurant food. I get better food cooking for myself

Me? I date for sex...

Humor is healthy - some posters really need to lighten up.
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 54 (view)

Bottles for SISTERS
Posted: 5/6/2017 8:50:03 AM
Candy, Yes! I see the strong resemblance. My hair is/was Auburn. Love my Lori all... Once a friend asked me what is my natural hair color. My grown daughter overheard and said "How does she know? She has hasn't seen it in years". Grrrr

I messaged Razor.
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 51 (view)

SISTERS
Posted: 5/6/2017 8:25:42 AM
^^^
Nice pictures! Is she a natural red-head? I'm "not".

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 49 (view)

friends zone, next stage, then back to friends zone.
Posted: 5/6/2017 8:05:47 AM
Candy,
I feel like a dodo... I can't find his profile. There's a RazorsEdge from google search, but he's a guy in Australia and I remember that the guy you mention lives in France?

Yo ho RazorsEdge! Send me a message please.
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 48 (view)

Posted: 5/6/2017 7:55:59 AM
Candy,

Thanks and I will contact him. I understand your concern! And would love to see the picture of your sis.
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 46 (view)

Posted: 5/6/2017 7:41:47 AM
Hey Candy, speaking of "friend zone", thanks! The 14 year restriction does not allow me to send you a message.
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 287 (view)

Racism is not sexy
Posted: 5/2/2017 12:03:37 PM
^^^
Ok, carry on with pointing out the facts to us less enlightened ones. I'm going to steal a line from one of my favorite posters (hi, lady red):

I'm going to print this thread and use the paper for kitty litter. Oops, no kitty here so will let the dog chew it instead.

Remember, this really is just a silly dating forum and nothing more.
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 285 (view)

Racism is not sexy
Posted: 5/2/2017 10:46:58 AM
^^^

LL Trump,

Go fund me info for starters.

"Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk or harass an individual, group, or organization. It may include false accusations, defamation, slander and libel." You had to do some silly sleuthing to dig the go fund me post. From that post one can easily navigate to other personal info.

I'm pretty sure he probably doesn't care... what's next? Posting private info on others because you don't like their comments?

Sort of reminds me about a poster (now gone) who not that long ago harassed a young woman by digging up all sorts of private info and then posted.
At the time I worried about the young woman's safety.

Can't you just stick to arguing/ debating?
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 282 (view)

Racism is not sexy
Posted: 5/2/2017 9:48:35 AM
LOL trump,

This is just wrong.
Debate all you want with the guy but digging up personal info
and then posting?

I'm no fan of Ren man but this is cyber stalking.
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 261 (view)

Racism is not sexy
Posted: 5/1/2017 5:15:09 PM
Are the "Off topics" becoming boring?
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 18 (view)

Speak, ya wee btds
Posted: 5/1/2017 7:26:43 AM
"He's one kid no stranger is ever going to wander off with."

I literally laughed out loud at this. The verbal battles between you two are sometimes hysterical. So, to answer your question - Ky, please stay and keep posting.

It sure beats some of the other threads...

^^^ wow, that's some talent with the artwork. But you might need to go outside more and join life away from the computer.
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 71 (view)

Vote deleted please... just a wee test. apologies.
Posted: 4/29/2017 10:50:34 AM
Well, Here in Vermont we all think it's far superior to Canadian! To tell the truth they taste the glorious same.
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 69 (view)

Vote deleted please... just a wee test. apologies.
Posted: 4/29/2017 10:33:02 AM
Love Marmite! My ex parents in-law (British and living in U.S.) introduced this yummy goodness to me. Don't know what you pay for it in England, but it's around 5 US dollars for 4 ounce jar.

But then again I have New England Maple syrup and it's very pricey. We make it on the land I have so I get it for "free".
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 180 (view)

Racism is not sexy
Posted: 4/28/2017 3:56:56 PM

this is only fair warning

You are the bright light of awesomeness! You have been such a gentleman- posting such comments that include...
breaking someone 's neck.

Ya, I know, go for it. Throw those bombs. Guys like you (any color - doesn't matter) are sick individuals.
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 179 (view)

Racism is not sexy
Posted: 4/28/2017 3:55:46 PM

this is only fair warning

You are the bright light of awesomeness! You have been such a gentleman- posting such comments that include...
breaking someone 's neck.

Ya, I know, go for it. Throw those bombs. Guys like you (any color - doesn't matter) are sick individuals.
 ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 19 (view)

My dating experience
Posted: 4/28/2017 6:46:54 AM

Give the guy a hard time for posting...

My sentiments totally. I'm noticing I'm reading the forums less often (and posting less) since negativity seems to be more the norm lately. Just my 2 cents.
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 110 (view)

What to do When a Woman Adds You as a Fave
Posted: 4/21/2017 10:11:10 AM

It could also mean she wants to show her friends the looney profile she saw last night.

I'm going to "fav" you so you have at least one!

And then show it to my girlfriends (just joking).
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 22 (view)

You first true love - trip down mem lane.
Posted: 4/20/2017 11:53:08 AM
Ya, 10ky, Chuck only answered the question. You seem more paranoid than usual... Will I get one of your tongue lashings about "old, wrinkled types"?

I married my first love. He was very musically gifted, but was a tortured soul.
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 87 (view)

What to do When a Woman Adds You as a Fave
Posted: 4/20/2017 11:45:26 AM
^^^
Candy, not weird at all. I make a butternut squash lasagna ( with Béchamel sauce) that everyone loves.

Hey, off topic! Will we get scolded by the grumpy posters?
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 53 (view)

Why not an Over 60 forum ?
Posted: 4/20/2017 10:26:43 AM
The "over 60 crowd" would probably be funnier, nicer, and have less interest in trolling.
 ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 165 (view)

No wheels= no deal?
Posted: 3/29/2017 2:22:18 PM
^^^
Blah, blah, blah.
Blah, blah, blah.

Anyone reading? Just scroll to the end of the rant.

Blah, blah, blah.
Blah, blah, blah.

Know a good therapist?

Blah, blah, blah.
Blah, blah, blah.

Mom's "gonna really be mad!".

You have not responded to my question about you using the "C" word to get attention?
 ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 162 (view)

No wheels= no deal?
Posted: 3/29/2017 1:36:56 PM
^^^ If someone called you the "N" word in this forum would you be offended? Of course you would. And so would I.
You used the "C" word because you knew how awful this particular word is and you used it thinking you were making a point. You also wanted the reaction.

You got it.

Edit: posted by the "rat". But really, I am after chipmunks and not interested in rats.
Try and be happy Rem boy.
 ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 194 (view)

What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/29/2017 1:28:45 PM

Nice try, IRS. Clarify, schmarify. Greatful Dead, backstage, early 70s, and no drugs?! Ya right....that means you didn't breathe!?

Hey, SS45, how are you??? Guess I'm "busted"... haha.
I meant to say... I mean I meant to clarify... No more for me. Drugs, that is. I am "allergic". Now sex and rock & roll...

I "know" someone who duck-taped some pot to his crotch to get through security at the airport... believe it or not it worked. I wanted to slap that son of mine, oops I mean that person I know.

As far as the chipmunks... pffft! Too cold to shoot. Did you know that chipmunks don't hibernate?
Maybe it's time to put the "shot gun picture" back up on my profile. Took it down because too many rednecks sending me messages.

Yes, I know I am now going to get some haters. Thanks for telling everyone! (Only kidding; you know I like you).
 ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 158 (view)

No wheels= no deal?
Posted: 3/29/2017 11:07:59 AM

No... must be you being a cranky ©unt from all those menopausal flashes hm? Drop a uterus maybe? You should also look into suing whoever took that bat to your face. Hahaha 'average' body type? Naw, they need a new drop down option for you and those like you...call it 'saddle bags'.

Ren man, your mother would be horrified if she knew what type of "man" you have become.

For the first time I have reported a user. It's simple:
Make sure you are logged in. Go to his profile and underneath the main picture it says "report user if...".
I choose "harasses other users". Then I wrote in the comment section "This user is harassing others in the forums.
His name calling goes beyond what should be considered acceptable. I have been reading the forums for years and have never seen such deplorable language, particularly towards women". And then choose "Delete his account".
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 184 (view)

What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/26/2017 2:06:14 PM
^^^
Because some of us were into "sex, drugs, and rock & roll".

Grateful Dead... Back stage in AZ., early 70's. High school boyfriend was their road manager at that time.

Some of us were bad little children. At least we lived life.

Then I became "hoo hum! Became nice and respectable.

Na, still bad.

EDIT: Drugs , no. Need to clarify.
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 182 (view)

What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/26/2017 1:16:30 PM
Nestaron,

Such a insightful comment. You're a peach!
In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 181 (view)

What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/26/2017 1:09:51 PM
The message you are replying to:
Posted By: Walts on 3/25/2017 948 PM
Subject: What is Creepy?

"Gnomes that talk.

Really Creepy.

Gnomes that brag when they talk.

I like women with whiskey breath."

The really funny stuff is downstairs in the "off topics Dem leader" thread. Mungo's posting made me laugh out loud. You have to click on his profile to see the funny gnome. GoodL has been had.
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 176 (view)

What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/26/2017 7:33:09 AM
Thanks, Ladyin red! Now I know what I want for a late breakfast... French toast.
Too cold here for gnomes. But there are lots of chipmunks around. Darn things are hard to trap.
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 169 (view)

What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 6:32:48 PM
Walts,

It's sugar season here in Vermont. My little sap house operation is putting out some good stuff.
I like a little maple syrup in my whisky. Is that a bad thing?

In order to post i need to be nice to everyone blah blah go around

I'm no gnome and don't like a bragger! So there! (As one young virgin poster used to say... baaawaaaha).

Back to that whiskey....
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 165 (view)

What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 5:26:59 PM
^^^
Sorry, goodlord, I'm sure is was HARD to hear that some old woman like me could date a guy who was hot (and tall, and blonde, and normal).

Some dice smokers, some dice short guys. I dice mean people.
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 162 (view)

What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 4:49:16 PM
"I've had beautiful blonds before. and brunettes and redheads. I prefer blonds. it's the same as having any other woman except they're nicer to look at. and usually (but not always) a little higher maintenance if they're beautiful.

if you close you eyes, you can't tell if a beautiful woman is kissing you or an unattractive one or having sex for that matter.

if I may say so the plainer girls I've been with seemed to be more fun when I've gone mattress surfing with them."

Ya, me too. The last blonde guy I "had" was awesome... 5 years younger, 6'2" and looked AWESOME in a suit.

^^^goodlord... good one! Got any other nasties? Oh, I know.... you meet Ivanka and she really wants to meet you...
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 160 (view)

What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 4:37:59 PM
^^^
SA45-

Right on, my man!
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 158 (view)

What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 4:33:12 PM
^^^
Nestaron, don't be so mean... good lord guy... what's his name is just grumpy because he's really short and the young things on the beach ignore him. Ya, I said that.
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 46 (view)

The online dating folk. Are they representative of society in large?
Posted: 3/25/2017 4:20:28 PM
^^^ good attempt. You are still out of grandma's will.

Your posting history is full of age related comments. And most of those comments are negative.

Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 44 (view)

Posted: 3/25/2017 4:00:45 PM
You are most welcome!

By the way... your grandmother just called me... she is soooo embarrassed that her immature little guy speaks so poorly of older people...
and you are out of her will.

Tata
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 42 (view)

Posted: 3/25/2017 2:39:50 PM
10ky,

GERONTOPHOBIA.

Yes, your comments bring this phobia to mind. Look it up... I understand that one with this sad disorder suffer from depression.

I hope you get help.
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 9 (view)

Am I thinking too much into this?
Posted: 3/25/2017 3:55:32 AM
BBC and forumslady,

Read the OP's profile... to the very end. The OP copied and pasted a women's writing on the subject of on-line dating. That might explain the confusion. He never posted anything about being gay on any other thread. Poor kid!

It's an odd profile if he really is interested on the dating side of this site.
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 12 (view)

Clinton campaign lawyer charged with voter fraud.
Posted: 3/23/2017 9:18:05 AM
Gto,

It sure doesn't look like same guy. I took a look at the glenwhitter link, and "that guy" has a photo. And he's a black guy.
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 104 (view)

Short men. A lost battle?
Posted: 3/19/2017 11:45:47 AM
10Ky,

Yes, threatening goes too far. But can you just avoid him by not responding? And he should do the same.

Could you do me a "favor" and lose the attitude about "grandpas"? There are many different ages participating in this forum and age doesn't matter.

Sincerely ,
Grandma
 Ireallyshouldnt
Msg: 102 (view)

Everything's better with syrup
Posted: 3/19/2017 11:35:02 AM
Duracell,
Thanks for the offer, but I think whiskey will help better than tea... Where's Walts? He is known to have some good stuff.

In order to post again, blah blah, blah. Because the forces are strong.

Show ALL Forums