Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Would you marry a slut?
 The kiwi
Msg: 53 (view)

Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 2/7/2008 2:57:11 PM
I think the term "slut" can be used as either a negative insult or the exact opposite depending on the situation (often by women themselves during sex - in my experience anyway). And there lies the problem for me - there is no clear definition.
I never call a woman a slut, even if she has referred to herself like that in the heat of the moment. It's sort of like using the N word for a caucasion.
Being horny and experienced doesnt qualify for the term nor does someone who simply isnt afraid to dress to get others admiring attention.
For me i tend to think of it in reference to someone who cheats, or is untrustworthy. Therefore its a gender neutral term ( for me ), and most guys if they are honest are sluts... oh sorry i meant to say "dog's" or "players".
So based on that i would have to say i wouldnt marry someone who was a slut.
And i feel sorry for the poor mofo's that have.
 The kiwi
Msg: 73 (view)

Bad Blow-Jobs
Posted: 2/7/2008 2:10:22 PM
Most women dont seem to have given bad blow jobs, and most men have had at least one bad one. So do the math - guys are just being far to polite to complain. After all if a guys getting head or laid - he usually isnt about to complain and ruin a good thing regardless of how mediocre it is. Am i right guys ?
The problem really comes down to communication, so if anyone is to blame its us fella's - certainly not our willing partners.
 The kiwi
Msg: 41 (view)

Bribing Cops.... with boobs....
Posted: 3/22/2006 12:41:15 PM
CanuckleChica,

dont try laughing or calling cops names .. it just doesnt work. Believe me i tried it, or something similar...but then i am a guy. I have also tried complimenting a very cute female police officer while i was drunk. I nearly had my very own Rodney King moment, also not good. Stick with fluffing the girls, its one of the biggest distractions on the planet for males, females for that matter cant "not" take a peak...but that could work against you ..LOL

As to the Seventeen year old driver, getting off, and all those things he should have got pegged on. I agree a little time strung up on a cross would do him wonders.
But instead of giving him grief about it ..cause its clearly not working .. what about just making all his sets of car keys disappear for awhile.
When i was a teenager and changed gears only when the car readlined, or took corners at speed so a handbreak skid was the only thing to get me around safely without flipping... or i thought speed limits were a "suggestion" by old farts who were all Sunday drivers who had never felt that buzz you get once you exceed 200kph ... but when my Mum took away my keys and told all my friends "why" .. and the laughter and ribbing began .. that really hurt.
Did i learn .. maybe :-)

Kiwi
 The kiwi
Msg: 12 (view)

Hairy men?
Posted: 3/22/2006 12:10:28 PM
It's really interesting to read some of these ladies comments, as i have a hairy chest, so you can guess which side i lean towards.
And as to having one these days, to call it passe or uncool, is an understatement.
I have been out on dates and asked why i dont shave it because it turns some people off.
I would never for a moment dream of asking a woman to go get her (insert a body part) fixed to my standards before i dated her. Thats so f**king superficial its funny.
There are so many guys and girls out there shaving everything in sight so they have a certain "look" thats expected. And admittedly it does look good on some people, but not on everyone.
As to pubes, sure no one likes a tumble weed to contend with .. but does it always have to be shaved into non existance.. why cant a trim do the job ??
As a guy who enjoys going down south ..and spending time in the "countryside" i hate getting rug burn .. but hey thats just me.
So i will stop ranting here and get to my question, which is for the women .. do they want a boy or a man and what defines that man?
Most men in the real world ( outside of the pages of Cosmo etc. ) dont look like hairless pre-teen boys.
So thats my two cents spent, cheers everyone.

Kiwi
 The kiwi
Msg: 39 (view)

SinCity March 11
Posted: 2/25/2006 1:21:28 PM
Hey Fluffy & Friends,

I am a regular down at Sin City .. so i should be in attendence in March !!!

As for the people who arent sure on what to wear, or its their first time. I will post a link for a designer who is a friend of mine. Even if you dont get anything from her, you can certainly get some good idea's on what is "tres chic" that may get your "creative" juices flowing.

Value Village is always an interesting place to start if you dont want to pay the big dollars for a possible "once only"... after all its not for everyone. But Boutique "VV" is where alot of people start for "costume" idea's.

http://www.judybashadesigns.com/about.html

Cheers

Kiwi
 The kiwi
Msg: 11 (view)

How do I meet girls that aren't tramps?
Posted: 2/19/2006 11:17:56 PM
I used to be a bartender back in New Zealand .. and at the end of the night .. its meat market time. You cant, "not" get laid in those conditions when you are staff.

The problem with drunkgirls ( or guys ) you cant really communicate, share interests and discover common interests. It's all about the animal instincts

I recommend taking some courses on things you may be interested in exploring .. such as cooking, creative writing .. or whatever. Hell, even alot of traditional male orientated courses will bring you into contact with intelligent and interesting females.
You will meet plenty of cool people, with common interests, and find that perfect nerd you are seeking.
Check out those continuing education flyers .. and see if there is something in there you like.

Women love guys who can cook more than just the basic's .. Italian, French it's all easy after a course. And its great to impress or surprise someone with. Invite them over for a dinner you created, you will get major points.

Cheers

Kiwi

Show ALL Forums